The New Neighbour

Story Info
Dave and Yvonne get to meet the new neighbour.
4.3k words
4.6
43.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this submission is something a little different for me. First of all it's low on the fetish for me! Secondly it's part of a challenge set by another Literotica member DV69 who in return has written me one! So Dave this one is for you and I hope you enjoy it!

Yvonne was looking out of her living room window when she called out to her other half.

"Dave it looks like someone is finally moving in next door."

"Oh right." He replied not looking up from his iPad.

"I've seen the woman going in and out a few times but no sign of any man." Yvonne continued.

"She's a blonde although it's obviously dyed. Her jeans are way too tight for moving house."

"What?!" Replied Dave finally looking up and paying attention.

"I thought that might get your attention!" Laughed Yvonne as she stepped away from the window.

"You're so nosey Yvonne." Said Dave as he got up to look out of the window. He noticed the blonde woman going from her car with a box and reckoned she was roughly their age maybe a few years younger. Without saying anything to his wife he was quietly impressed by the new neighbour and couldn't wait to meet her properly.

A few days later Dave had just parked his car in the drive after work when he saw the new neighbour getting out of her car aswell.

"Hi there you must be our new neighbour?" Called out Dave.

"Hi yes I am! I'm Louise nice to meet you. "She replied.

"I'm Dave and my wife is Yvonne. Let us know if you need anything won't you!"

"I certainly will." Was the cheery answer back.

A couple of weeks later Dave got home to find Yvonne nowhere to be seen. He was just about to text her when he heard keys in the door and his wife come in.

"Sorry I'm late home I've been round next door!"

"Are you drunk Yvonne?" Laughed Dave as his wife came through the front door.

"Nooooo just a little tipsy!" She replied laughing.

"I think Louise is a bad influence on you!" He teased.

"Oh do you? Good job you didn't hear our conversation this afternoon then!"

"Oh what was that about then?!" Laughed Dave.

"Well that would be telling wouldn't it and some things women talk about shouldn't be shared!" Replied Yvonne.

"So it was about sex then I bet!"

"Maybe! Anyway we are off out tomorrow night if that is ok with you? I've promised to show her the delights of a Saturday night out in this town." Yvonne said laughing.

"That's fine by me! Just don't lead her astray will you!"

"Might be the other way round!" Winked Yvonne.

The next day was a regular Saturday for everyone until it was time for Yvonne to get ready. After having a long bath and doing her make up she came down stairs in a mid length skirt and nice tight black top.

"Very hot darling I can't wait for you to come home!" Joked Dave.

"Only if you are good Dave! Right I'm off round Louise's for a few girly pre drinks see you later darling."

Dave had finished his last beer and the film he was watching and was idly flicking through the tv channels when he heard the taxi pull up and giggling outside.

"Dave! Dave! Where are you?! Come out here!" He heard his wife drunkenly shouting through the letterbox.

Opening the door he was met with the sight of Yvonne and Louise stood at the door grinning.

"You two look like you've had a good night!"

"Not over yet Dave! Coming round mine for a few drinks?!" Laughed Louise.

"We've got drinks in here." Replied Dave.

"No come on round to Louise's she said it's going to be fun!" Yvonne said.

Pulling on his shoes Dave followed his giggling pair round to Louise's house. Once inside Louise went to the kitchen to pour some drinks.

"Make yourself at home guys! Feel free to have a look around!" She called out.

"I won't go under your bed then!" Laughed Dave.

"Oh but I promised your wife I'd show her my sex toy collection!" Replied Louise as she bought in a tray of drinks.

"Big is it?" Asked Dave laughing.

"Dave stop being rude she is our host!" Laughed Yvonne as she took hold of her drink.

All three of them sat down with their drinks and chatted for awhile with Dave trying desperately to subtly flirt with Louise which Yvonne was finding funny. Louise in return decided to tease Dave by letting her skirt ride up her leg one side to teaslingly show off the band of her stocking top.

"I need to use your bathroom, would that be ok Louise?" Asked Dave after about 20 mins.

"Of course you can! Excuse the mess in there though! It's top of the stairs last on the right. You can have a tour of the house after!" Giggled Louise.

Dave made his way upstairs to the bathroom and used the facilities. Whilst he was washing his hands he heard his wife and Louise come up stairs and laughing. He dried his hands and left the bathroom and stood on the landing wondering where they were.

"We are in the first bedroom on the left hubby!" Called out a drunken Yvonne.

"Already started the tour without me have you!"

"I had the tour in the week I'm just checking out Louise's sex toys now!" Laughed Yvonne as she opened the bedroom door for Dave.

Dave walked into Louise's bedroom to find the lights dimmed low and both women stood there with grins on their faces.

"Your wife has been telling me about some of her fantasies....and your fantasies aswell. Turns out we may share a few similar interests!" Grinned Louise

"Oh have you now! And what are those?" Replied Dave eagerly.

"Well why don't you take a seat?" Louise replied dragging a chair out to the middle of the room.

Dave promptly sat down with a big grin on his face not quite believing what was happening. Suddenly that grin disappeared as the two women grabbed his wrists and suddenly handcuff them behind himself to the chair.

"Hey!!!" He exclaimed.

"We don't want you getting over excited now do we?" Purred Louise in his ear as she walked around to face him.

"You see Dave, Yvonne tells me you have a fantasy about two women...."

"I told Louise that you like to watch two women together." Yvonne interrupted.

"Turns out Louise is very open and very experienced in that area." She continued. "So tonight is your lucky night and we are going to treat you."

Dave grinned at that as his cock bulged in his trousers. He couldn't believe his luck that not only was he in Louise's bedroom but that his wife was also there and willingly about to indulge his fantasy.

"Wow I can't wait for you two to get started." Said Dave grinning.

"Oh we already have! You missed a lot already!" Said Yvonne.

"What have I missed?!" Laughed Dave.

Well....Dave...you see by the time we had got out we were already tipsy then we had more drinks and some shots and well we got dancing...and I got really close to your wife...." Louise said getting close up to Yvonne.

"Lots of people were watching, lots of young men and older men." She continued.

"And a few jealous young girls then!" Interjected Yvonne laughing.

"We were having lots of fun dancing close and all I kept thinking about was what Yvonne had told me about you liking two women together. And you know your wife is very pretty.....so I put hand on her bum like this.."

Louise then proceeded to put her hand on Yvonne's bum and one of her legs rubbed against hers.

"...and once our nylon covered legs rubbed together...well for me it really turned me on so much so that I had to lean in closer to your wife and our lips were so close that well this happened."

With that Louise then leaned in towards Yvonne and their lips met. They started to tender kiss before their tongues met and they began kissing more passionately. Dave unable to move just sat there, mouth wide open not quite able to believe what he was watching. They continued to kiss deeply, hands roaming over each others body totally oblivious to Dave watching them. Eventually they broke away from their kiss and still holding each other looked at Dave.

"Things got a little heated Dave, you should have seen all the men eyeing us up kissing." Teased Louise.

"It made me so wet Dave, look how wet I am now." Said Yvonne lifting her skirt up.

"What happened to your knickers where did they go?!" Asked Dave as he stared at his wife's glistening pussy.

"Oh those! I left them in the club toilets with Louise's knickers!" She replied.

"You see our little kiss must have woken something inside Yvonne as it made us both very horny. So we went to the ladies to touch our lipstick up....but I dragged her into a cubicle and kissed her again...and then I slipped my hand up her skirt and then a finger in her pussy...just like this." Louise said as she slid her hand up Yvonne's leg to her pussy and slipped two fingers inside her making her gasp.

"Oh Dave...she fingered me so hard and fast in that cubicle I came so quickly and made my knickers so wet." Moaned Yvonne.

"Then I took her hand like this...and she slipped her fingers inside of me." Added Louise as Yvonne's fingers slipped inside her pussy.

Dave sat there opened mouth as his wife and new neighbour fingered each other with their skirts pushed up around their waists. They tenderly kissed each other again enjoying each other as probed each others pussy.

Eventually Louise broke away and walked up to Dave. She put her fingers in his mouth making him suck on them.

"Do you like the taste of your wife's pussy on my fingers? Would you like to taste my pussy on her fingers?"

"Yes. Yes please." He begged breathlessly.

His wife then walked up to him and stuck two of her fingers that where covered in Louise's pussy juice in her husbands mouth. He sucked on them greedily, his cock now obscenely bulging in his trousers.

"This is only the start honey," said Yvonne cheekily. "Louise has promised me that we can explore all of her toy box!"

"You look a little bit constricted down below Dave! We best relieve some of that!" Added Louise.

Both of them then bent down and undid his belt and trousers and pulled them off with his underpants. His cock sprang free, throbbing with excitement.

"Ooh Yvonne I can see why you married him!" Laughed Louise. "Although I have a few bigger toys!"

All Dave could do was moan in desperation at needing one of them to touch him. But unfortunately for him he was going to be made to wait a little longer as the two women turned their attentions back to each other.

Slowly Louise undid the buttons on Yvonne's blouse and helped her slip out of it followed by her skirt. Yvonne stood there in her heels borrowed from Louise, her stockings and suspender belt and her lacy black bra that Louise soon unclipped letting her boobs free. Louise then turned around and let Yvonne unzip her dress at the back letting it fall to the ground leaving her in just her stockings, suspenders and heels. They slowly caressed each others boobs and bodies, at one point Louise sucked gently on one of Yvonne's nipples making Dave rock back and forth on his chair in frustration.

Eventually Louise dropped to her knees and slowly kissed her way up the inside of Yvonne's thigh to her soaking wet pussy. She moaned quietly as Louise worked her tongue around until she had opened up her pussy. Yvonne gasped as Louise found her clit and flicked her tongue over it and sucked hard on it. Her legs wobbled with the pleasure she was getting from Louise's attention.

"Oh Dave she is so good at licking my pussy!" Exclaimed Yvonne between moans of pleasure.

Louise slipped a finger inside of Yvonne's pussy as she licked and sucked her clit. Her legs trembled and almost gave way on the high heels she was wearing but Louise didn't hold up at licking her pussy. Within a few minutes Yvonne was screaming and holding on to Louise's hair as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Louise finally withdrew her head from between Yvonne's thighs and turned and looked at Dave with his wife's pussy juice all over her mouth and face.

"Oh Dave your wife gets so wet! I love licking her pussy! That's the second time I have made her cum this evening!" She announced as she walked over to him.

As she got to him she bent down to him and started kissing him so he could taste his wife on her lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and toyed with his tongue as his cock throbbed away wanting some attention.

"Oh Dave your cock looks so hard and your balls so full of cum! But I need to cum first before you do!" Said Louise after she broke away from her kiss with him.

She stood back from him and turned around and bent forward exposing her arse to his face.

"You can lick my arse as your wife licks my pussy." She said cheekily.

She ground her arse into Dave's face and giggled and then moaned as his tongue worked it's way to her tight bum hole. At the same time his wife Yvonne leaned in between Louise's legs and started to lick her pussy hard and fast.

The combination of this couples tongues on her holes was really turning Louise on and her legs soon began to tremble. She held on to Yvonne for support as her orgasm started to build. She squeezed her thighs together around Yvonne's head as Yvonne's tongue flicked quickly over her clit. With a loud moan Louise's orgasm hit her but she managed to stay in position as both tongues continued working on her holes.

"Oh god that was amazing you are both so good with your tongues!" Louise exclaimed as she released her grip on her thighs and stood up.

The two women stepped away from Dave and had another deep kiss in front of him.

"Oh my pussy tastes so good on your wife's lips!" Teased Louise she broke away from kissing Yvonne.

"And you was so good at licking my arse, maybe it's time we paid you some attention!" She continued.

Dave watched open mouthed as the two women got on their knees in front of him. He was desperate for their touch and to cum. He cock was throbbing away at seeing the show they had put on.

"Oh god." He groaned as Louise took hold of his cock at the base and lightly kissed the head of his cock.

He looked down to see his wife join Louise in kissing the head of his cock. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined this would be happening to him and already he was struggling to hold back his orgasm. Both women were now licking around his cock and his thighs were beginning to tremble. Sensing this both women took their tongues off his cock and had another sensual kiss making him moan in frustration.

Louise still held Dave's cock at the base in one hand and slowly tugged on it and pointed it to his wife's mouth. Yvonne slowly dipped her head and engulfed his cock in her mouth making him groan at finally feeling his cock in a warm wet mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on her husband's cock going deeper all the time until she could fit no more in her mouth without gagging. He groaned and twitched desperate not to cum just yet as his wife suddenly took her mouth off his cock.

Immediately Louise took over slipping the head of his cock in her mouth. Dave moaned again at finally feeling his cock inside his neighbours mouth. Unlike his wife, Louise gave Dave a different kind of blowjob. Rather than taking as much of his cock in her mouth as possible she lightly bobbed her mouth up and down on just the head of his cock. She formed a tight seal with her lips on his cock and sucked hard as she moved up and down the head of his cock. Her cheeks sucked in against his cock and her tongue pushed it against the roof of her mouth. He wasn't going to last much longer as Louise increased the pace of her sucking and both women knew this aswell.

"You can cum now Dave, go on cum in Louise's mouth." Purred his wife looking up at him.

Dave groaned and his legs twitched and his body jerked against his bonds as his cum rose in his cock. With a shout of ecstasy and relief his cum erupted into Louise's mouth. She never let up the sucking of his cock even as it twitched and shot his load into her mouth. She skillfully held his cum in her mouth as it forcefully exploded inside her. He had never felt an orgasm like it or had felt such a talented mouth on his cock.

Finally he stopped shooting his load in Louise's mouth and recovered enough to look down to see her take her mouth off his cock and his wife dive in to lick around the head and suck it clean. He looked wide eyed down at the scene in front of him still not quite believing what he was seeing and what he was experiencing.

He noticed Louise hadn't opened her mouth and was keeping it tightly shut. She tapped Yvonne on the shoulder and Yvonne turned to face Louise. With them still on their knees in front of his cock Louise rose above Yvonne and started to dribble some of Dave's cum in his wife's mouth. Dave looked on open mouthed at just how filthy these two women were and just how much of a naughty side to his wife Louise was bringing out of her.

Once she had dribbled about half of the cum in Yvonne's mouth Louise then leaned in for a deep cum swapping kiss. Totally ignoring Dave they snowballed his cum between their mouths, their tongues swirling the cum around each other's mouths. Finally after a few minutes of kissing they broke away and both looked at Dave at the same time and both swallowed his cum.

"Enjoy that Dave?!" Asked his wife.

"Amazing." Was the only word he could breathlessly get out.

"Oh Dave you look exhausted I hope that's not the end of the night for you!" Louise laughed.

"I reckon I might be ready to go again in ten minutes."

"Oh....plenty of time for me to show your wife my sex toy collection then!" Louise teased.

"I can't wait!" Laughed Yvonne.

Louise bent down in front of Dave very much on purpose and opened a drawer in her dressing table. She took hold of a regular vibrator and held it up.

"Yvonne tells me she's got this same one! So I think I will use a different one on her!"

Louise pulled out a larger life like one and waved it about.

"What about this one? It's a bit bigger than you Dave sorry!" Laughed Louise.

"But...this is favourite!" She continued pulling a large black life like one out of the drawer making both Dave and Yvonne's eyes widen.

"It's my favourite as not only is it big and girthy I can attach these straps to it so I can fuck someone with it!" She continued as she attached straps to it.

"Louise was telling me about this sex toy earlier! I can't wait to try it!" Teased Yvonne.

Dave sat there staring in almost disbelief as Louise turned around to face him having finally fully attached the strap on to herself.

"It's quite big isn't it, I think I may stretch your wife a bit!" She laughed.

Yvonne stepped back a bit and bent over as Louise turned and positioned herself so the strap on was at the entrance of Yvonne's pussy.

"Oh god that feels so big!" Exclaimed Yvonne as Louise pushed the strap on into her.

Slowly Louise eased the strap on into Yvonne until she was fully inside of her. The more Yvonne moaned in pleasure the more Louise built up the fucking of her.

"Oh Dave are you enjoying the show?! Maybe next time I could get a friend around with a real black cock for Yvonne! You could watch that aswell!" Laughed Louise as she fucked Yvonne harder.

Dave sat there opened mouthed, his cock throbbing in lust and what he was watching. Louise was really fucking his wife hard from behind now with her strap on. Yvonne was screaming out in pleasure as Louise reached around with one hand and started to rub Yvonne's clit furiously in time with her fucking of her. Yvonne's legs almost gave way on her heels as she shuddered to another mini orgasm.

"Please no more I need a break!" She said breathing hard.

Louise slipped the strap on out of Yvonne and unbuckled it.

"It looks like you are ready for some more action Dave!" Said Louise as she went over to him and unlocked his wrists.

"Come on Dave fuck me from behind, I know you have been wanting to do this since I moved in!" Grinned Louise as she got on all fours on her bed.

12