All Comments on 'A Very Toofy Christmas'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MepherMepherover 2 years ago

As expected, it was great! Think the opening dream part was a bit low quality, but besides that it was wonderful~ <3

In seriousness this was a great thing to wake up to, and I throughouly enjoyed reading all of it. Really was an honor to work with you and introduce Lori to Toofy, and I hope everyone else enjoys this as much as I did. I do know morse code by the way, but I won't reveal that in the comments. I suggest anyone interested to decipher on their own.

Also wondering if I'm just reading too much into Eritagin's part, or if she and Time fucking one last time actually caused another dragon heir to wake up.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@Mepher Awesome fun putting this together with you! Especially on the ridiculously tight deadline I gave the both of us (one month for this? Sheesh.)

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Very good I missed how Toofy lost her tail though

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@skippersdad - Second last chapter of "Toofy", she lost it during the transformation. Didn't get it back.

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958over 2 years ago

Wow what a Christmas present for all of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So reading Toofy was my introduction to this genre. One which I've found I quite enjoy. This story was another great read! Thanks!

Thanks for listing the Toofy chronology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By the mother of my soul! The ending to this story... absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! Bawling my eyes out how perfect that was! Thank you for writing this.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Best

Don't. Fuck. With. Toofy.

BlackInsideBlackInside10 months ago

Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel.

Important. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...