A Very Toofy Christmas

Story Info
Catgirls, dragons, and more, celebrate a winter festival.
35.2k words
4.9
7.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Author's Note:

Reading Toofy isn't required to enjoy this piece, but it comes from the world of "Toofy", "Drachne", and all the little spin-off pieces I've written. (With mild spoilers from the end of "Toofy".)

Unlike most Toofyverse stuff, this is lighthearted. It's the holidays. Even Toofy likes to kick back and enjoy herself, sometimes.

Other Author's Note:

Heya everyone! I'm Mepher or Red, big fan of Toofy and the author of Mageslayer. It's a great honour for me to have a part in this project, and I wrote the majority of the following section featuring a mostly non canon appearance from the star of Mageslayer, Lori. With that being said, hope everyone enjoys, and happy holidays!

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Lori was confused. She didn't smell Maddie, and as she looked around the forest around her, it wasn't right. The grass was too vibrant, and the trees were the wrong species, it felt like a dream, almost real but not quite. Something must have happened with the teleportation spell, and her ears perked in an attempt to find where Maddie may have ended up.

Instead she heard a faint scuttle, and looking down noticed an ebony black scorpion scurrying through the grass by her feet. They sometimes wandered this far up north from the deserts, she used to hunt them when she was a kit, but it was still strange. She let it be, beginning to step forwards when her furs bristled and her tail stiffened, she caught the scent of a mage, sulphur with a strong current of copper, her claws extended as she crouched herself down, noting a more subtle, harder to identify smell she thought to be magic.

She slowly turned her head, she felt like she was being watched, and soon she caught a quick movement of golden light to her right. She focused her senses, and the golden light began to expand, ebbing and weaving, covering a larger aura of deep crimson.

She rarely saw merged auras like that, especially when only celestials held gold auras, but she continued to turn her head, not wanting to give away the fact that she had spotted their exact location. "Person watching Lori better stop. Something weird is happening to Lori right now and she doesn't want to kill someone."

She let out a hiss to accentuate her words, crouched in a combative stance, ready to pounce.

The aura did something that Lori had never seen before, twisting back and forth, folding inwards and layering in concentric circles, before collapsing in on itself like it had never even been there. As it turned inside out and made her feel slightly nauseous, a person popped into being. Clearly not that intent on hiding.

It was a woman, with long black hair down to her waist, wearing a dress of silk and royal purple that shimmered in the bright light. The dress had holes around her stomach and sides, letting Lori see many small scars that didn't quite fit with the otherwise regal appearance.

Two deep red eyes flecked with black specks glared at the half-fae from across the strange clearing she had found herself in, as the woman growled at her in turn, "A neko. She's a damn kitten. Then she should be fucking smarter than to try and kidnap empress! Toofy going to fucking kill you!"

Lori's ears twitched as the other woman spoke, Toofy apparently. Her voice carried a confident authority, one not born of arrogance. The gold and crimson aura growled with her, making her agitation all the clearer. Lori resisted the urge to flatten her ears against her scalp, and focused on the mention of empress.

The only empress Lori was aware of resided a continent and two oceans away, and was an oni. Lori now noticed the shifting ears. Silvery furred nekomimi poking up through the black hair, swivelling back and forth, listening for other dangers. Even whilst threatening Lori, they weren't making the assumption she was the cause, or the only cause, of why the two catgirls were standing here. Her aura betrayed that much.

Lori soothed her own aura, and raised her positioning slightly, though she did keep her claws extended. She didn't want to fight, she had never seen another neko before. Before she could speak though, Toofy seemed to notice something. "Wait. Is that freaking scorpion?" The neko spun her head and glared into the grass, before letting out a long moan, "Oh, for love of void! Toofy not want to play, bitch goddess! She too busy for this shit!"

Lori quickly glanced back towards the scuttling creature, it smelled normal, but now that she looked more closely it had a hint of a pure gold aura surrounding it. Not enough for it to be magical, more like it had the residue of some incredibly powerful aura lingering on it.

She looked back towards the other Neko, not entirely sure what to make of the arachnid. "Other Neko called Toofy? Lori be entirely honest, she never heard of Toofy, let alone want to kidnap. She also has shit that needs to be done, no idea even where she is."

She spoke with a less hostile tone, tilting her head in mild confusion about the outburst involving the scorpion, but more worried about not fighting a pissed off neko who seemed more experienced and powerful than her.

This got the other catgirl's attention, who was still muttering a string of curses directed towards some fox or something. She had stopped growling, that was good. "Lori expects Toofy to believe her? She not in mood for dealing with dumb cat. Her stupid Sai stinks like dog girl, and Saia's magic tail isn't enough. Nevermind fucking empire."

She spoke in a still annoyed tone, brisk words with few pauses, but her frustration wasn't directed at the other neko anymore.

Lori meanwhile smiled. She had no idea who Sai or Saia were, but the apparent empress's aura pulsed with a solid gold as she said both names, love, obvious love.

It had also dawned on her what that more subtle smell was, and now that she recognised it she realised just how familiar it was. The smell of horny catgirl, the same thing she smelled on herself when she was in heat, she began to cautiously approach, and as she did, that single smell began to overpower the previously much stronger scents of sulphur and copper, probably aided by the fact it was now coming from the both of them, retracting her claws as her guard began to drop.

"Lori have no idea what Toofy talking about, but if her Sai smells like dog girl in heat, shouldn't she be allowed to smell like cat girl in heat? Is she sure she doesn't want to play?"

Any fear and caution that Lori had been experiencing failed to compete with her lust and curiosity as she began to proposition the relative stranger. She had never seen another neko before, and she was more than curious what playing with another one would be like, and now she saw her opportunity.

Pushing boundaries and limits was her way after all. Her tail began to gently sway behind her, any thoughts of fighting were long gone as she got closer to the Toofy, close enough to touch, a soft purr rumbling in her throat. She noticed the empress's lack of a tail, but didn't pay it much mind.

The other catgirl sighed, but her crimson gaze followed the slow swaying movements of Lori's stride. "Oh. Is the Lori in heat...? Mm... Toofy forgives bitch goddess. She likes her present."

This was invitation enough for the younger neko, who promptly pounced at the red eyed catgirl, bringing them both to the ground, but having the courtesy to have her own back hit the ground first as she brought the two of them into a spinning motion.

Lori's golden furred tail writhed behind her before loosely curling around one of Toofy's legs. The pink eyed neko kept one arm embracing her newfound lover as her other hand traced her own body methodically, unclasping and loosening her own clothing with practised dexterity. She closed her eyes, savouring the scents of their mingling heat, bringing her lips to the neck of the purring empress, feeling a tingle as the fine fur of her nekomimi brushed against the other girl's chin. "Mmm, Lori glad she and Toofy not try to kill each other. This much better."

Lori felt plenty of nicks and scars as her first hand explored the body and curves of Toofy, brushing over them with her fingers. She squirmed beneath the red eyed neko as anticipation and eagerness soon got the better of her, and with another complicated roll and spin, changed their positioning, bringing their faces near each other's sexes.

Her own short skirt jostled to give those red eyes something to look at, while she fumbled for a few moments against the regal dress to have it give way enough for her to partly curl her torso to stick her head up it, taking in the even stronger scent of arousal.

"Mmm. Toofy not had catgirl before." The empress purred hungrily.

Lori bit down on the royal underwear she was faced with, carefully tugging it aside and not wasting a second before running her rough tongue along, and then inside, the now exposed twat in front of her. Drawing a mild coo of pleasure from Toofy, who was quick to return the favour.

Lori felt her legs twitch at the efforts of the experienced and almost mind-numbingly skilled tongue working on her, a neko tongue no less. Between the sudden wave of pleasure running through her crotch and the surprisingly pleasant taste of the red eyed neko, Lori once more closed her eyes. Focusing on eating out and being eaten out, her ears concentrated on the wet sounds of tongues in motion, and the slight jingle of their collars as they both worked.

She let herself enter a rhythm without even realising, working purely off of instinct as she did what she could to taste as much of the other neko as possible, losing track of time as waves and spikes of pleasure ran through her as Toofy's tongue did.

A steady rise and heat began to build, her tail once more writhed on the ground next to her, and muffled moans escaped her more frequently. When the movements of the rough tongue inside her began to grow almost too intense, that's when she felt a sudden, but gentle pressure on her clit, as a fang pressed into it, driving her over the edge as she reached an explosive climax.

Not wanting to be outdone, Lori returned the favour before totally losing herself to the waves of pleasure, very gently biting the red eyed catgirl's clit before pulling away to breath, purring, especially upon realising she brought her partner to a similar peak, the empress in the midst of a powerful orgasm as she rolled off of Lori.

The two lay there for some time, moments, minutes, Lori's only chance at tracking time would have been to count her heartbeats, pounding as they were, still tingling in pleasure throughout her entire body. She panted softly while she rode the ends of her orgasm, looking over to her side to see the silver eared neko doing similar.

"Toofy likes the Lori. Can she keep her?" The empress panted.

But, before either could continue onwards from their appetiser, Lori felt a sudden wave of fatigue, and blinking several times, was met with the worried face of Maddie.

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Toofy looked at the strange pictures, wanting to touch the delicate and old manuscript. The archivist sniffed and pushed her pink frames up her nose, "It was a festival to the old gods. Before the war. It was supposed to be a time of unity, and peace. A celebration of survival, where lord or slave didn't matter. For one night, everyone was equal. Some cities even had rules like marriage not existing for the one night. No obligations."

Her red eyes sparkled, "So... Sex festival?"

"Mmm." The calico archivist nodded, her cheeks going pink.

The empress smiled slowly, "Oh, her Sai won't like that. She's been spending too much time with Little Saia. More tail than cock. Sai won't like that at all. But Toofy is mad at him. He came home smelling like a bitch in heat. He was supposed to be getting Toofy's tea so she wouldn't end up with kittens, too."

"They called it, well, some word we're not actually sure how to properly pronounce." The archivist was used to her empress giving out way too much personal detail, "Duonvojemalhela. Or something close to that. It means, basically, halfway out of the dark."

"Pretty name." Toofy's ears went up excitedly, "Festival of the Duonvo... Halfdark. Mmm. Halfdark. Toofy likes that. She wants to put on the festival. Celebrate all equal, all safe, all halfway out of the winter, out of the famine, out of the cold and damp and into the sun."

The other neko turned her timid and golden eyes to her, "What does she need of Millie?"

"Nothing." Toofy shrugged and rubbed her face against the archivist happily, before hugging her. "She could tell the Millie to research the Halfdark and come up with something. But that would be a waste. Millie knows that Toofy is just going to make up a bunch of shit that she wants to do. Mmm... Sucks that famine stopped the scad spawn. No decent winter fish for festival. Maybe the Millie can come up with something better?"

The archivist sighed, "You could ask the Tangles. Lady Flick always seems to be able to hunt down whatever she wants. Not sure if treasury full enough to pay for whole city, but empress is empress."

"Toofy not have plenty on day of Halfdark." The cat shook her head crossly, "All equal. No special treatment. Have to... Have to... Dark! We have to have lanterns and fireworks. S'pose Toofy has to settle for biscuit fish. Oooh. At start of festival, Toofy could take off her crown. Symbol of all equal."

Millie smiled knowingly, "To get Meerakeilian's teeth out of her grace's scalp?"

"Toofy loves that you're as smart as you are pretty." The neko grinned at her and kissed her cheek, and then recoiled. The empress looked her up and down and crossed her arms. "Fuck's sake, Millie. When were you going to tell me that you were in fucking heat?"

"Not be mad!" Millie's eyes scrunched up innocently, "She... She..."

"Didn't realise." Toofy rolled her eyes and nuzzled into the woman with a contented purr, "Sai says he didn't cheat on Toofy. But if he can come home smelling like bitch, maybe Toofy could... Toofy thinks she might like a catgirl..."

The archivist took a polite step backwards, "Millie prefers not to be caught up in royal family disputes, your grace."

Toofy pouted for a moment and then shrugged, "Probably best. Dream fucked with her. Toofy's going to go find Little Saia and magic tail. Can the Millie ask... Hmm. Ink or Artema? Ink hasn't had many responsibilities, but she hates being princess. Artema has many duties. Too many. But she wouldn't let festival be a disaster. Who would Millie put in charge of designing festival?"

"Lady Ink would design an orgy." Millie deadpanned.

Toofy giggled, "True. Elfcat is hooooorny. Ministers so embarrassed that she's Toofy's heir. But empress still thinks it should be a royal, and not a minister, who should put together the festival. Oh well. Toofy has too much shit to do, today. Pick someone responsible. Give general idea, and then... Whorehouse?"

"Millie locks herself in her room." The catgirl pushed up her glasses.

The empress frowned, "Waste. Toofy wishes she could play, but Sai already mad. Enjoy hiding in your box."

The red-eyed catgirl rubbed on her cheek a final time before walking away, thoughts still dwelling on the strange pink-eyed neko from her dream. Toofy started skipping as she exited the library and her guards snapped into formation around her. Bouncing from foot to foot, as she made her way seemingly idly and without destination through the palace grounds.

She really did have a number of things demanding her immediate attention, but spotting the would-be assassin was easy. Human, stinking of dirt and sweat, but too easy. This was a trap, where they were a sacrificial pawn.

Toofy didn't like chess, and she thought it too simple to compare to the daily games of her life, but the analogy to a pawn fitted. Allowing them to die to push the catgirl into a certain position in the grounds, where she could be easier attacked.

The catgirl paused and pouted. Now, she wanted prawns. But the famine was biting everyone and everything, especially the fisheries.

A spear snapped out from one of her guards, eliminating the human.

"Arti!" Toofy snapped, glaring at her daughter, "You stupid little..."

A fireball engulfed the space where Artema had been standing. The catgirl reeling as Toofy held her daughter's breastplate, her grip having rent the metal out of shape. Toofy's ears went flat, and she glared at the surprised and frightened woman. "How many times!? If it's fucking obvious then it is fucking obvious to everyone!"

Artema glowered, her left eye blue like her father's, her right eye golden like Toofy's used to be, before she had been forced to change. The empress sighed and kissed the girl's forehead. "Mummy still loves you, Arti. But gods you make her mad, sometimes. Assassin is gone. Check the western wing, spell came from that way. Take... Koustoff with you."

"Fuck off, Mother." Artema said stiffly, shoving her backwards and walking towards the group of residences by herself.

Toofy clicked her tongue and sneered towards the tauran guard she had named. He bowed to her, and then began to follow the irresponsible princess. Half-human, Artema had it rough. Despised by human and neko alike, she had lost her magic when she was still young. Grown out of it.

Artema was tough, there was no denying it. The woman could outmatch every single royal guard in hand-to-hand combat. But the line between courage and stupidity was very thin. As royalty, the woman couldn't afford to make the mistake of not recognising which was which.

She'd end up dead.

Saia dropped down from a roof, tossing a prone figure to the ground, "You know I got the mage. Why did you send her off on a wild goose chase?"

"She needs a distraction." Toofy replied, "Koustoff has a very big distraction."

The succubus laughed, tail whipping the air, "Are you trying to get your daughter laid, empress?"

"Nekos sync. We're all starting our cycles." Toofy sighed heavily, "Arti has to learn to deal with hers, sooner or later. If Toofy sent human guard, then she would break it in half. Neko not reasonable when both in heat and virgin. Very hungry."

"The archivist, again?"

"Mmm."

"Wanna fuck?"

"Very." Toofy sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Can't. Want to entertain her during reading of reports on the famine? Slip Toofy something underneath the table?"

"I love you. Go fuck yourself." Her wife replied with a sparkle of her red eyes.

Toofy stuck out her bottom lip, "Might have to settle for doing just that, if her Sai keeps pouting. Not Toofy's fault he smelled like doggirl in heat. Oh, and let that thing rot for a few days before you break them."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

"She's home!" Millie announced loudly, bursting in the door with a toy hidden behind her back. She looked around, eyes flashing excitedly as she looked for her master.

She found him in his usual perch, sitting in her bookcase and poring over a small romantic book that she'd picked up from somewhere. She crouched beside him and pushed up her glasses, "Hello, Master."

The man curled up on the shelf was slight of figure, and if it weren't for the scars running vertically from his wrists to his neck, he would seem to be even somewhat frail. He was thin, and without muscular tone. He was also topless, as ever, to Millie's delight.

His brown hair was a bird's nest, speaking more to the catgirl's lack of skill as a barber than to any particular preference on his behalf.

"Mmm." He said, acknowledging her.

She frowned and poked his cheek, "I said... Hello, Master!"

Lawrence put a finger to mark his position and looked up at her, "You're looking excitable. So... The empress liked your suggestion, then?"

"Whole city is celebrating Halfdark! Toofy renamed it. She always has to give everything a cute name." Millie rolled her eyes, and then kissed his nose quickly, "Have you been reading all day, again?"

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers