A Very Wet Day

Story Info
Madeline's day of rewetting.
857 words
4.15
15.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers

Madeline's day was going to be special today. A few days ago was her 19th birthday, and she was feeling the freedoms of the world at her disposal. With that, came one of her favorite fetishes; one she had to practice in secret.

There was something about using the bathroom, specifically peeing, in a way unintended that just felt.... exhilarating. She felt the best way to do it was in her own clothes. However, she didn't want people to know she liked doing this, so overtime she had found ways of hiding it. Peeing in her panties, but not her pants, so as to hide it.

Though the feeling of it getting cold was a little uncomfortable, the follow-up feeling later of rewetting was amazing. And the feeling between wets, when she was walking around with a very dirty secret that no one was privy to except for her was wonderful.

And that's where she found herself today. Today was going to be special. Today she was going to pee as many times throughout the day as she could, without changing her panties once. The intention is to find out how far she could push this.

The previous night she had drunk quite a bit of water. It just so happened that during the night she had a dream, one where she needed to use the bathroom. It was a strange one though, as she had found herself in the middle of a conference meeting, but when she excused herself to use the bathroom, she instead went into the attic and peed in one of the file boxes...

She had happily pissed away, relieving herself long and hard. Paying no thought as to why it felt like she was peeing straight into clothes, rather than the box. However, once she woke up, she couldn't ignore the fact that she was soaked. A large puddle was pooling around her, seeping deep into her panties, and drenching her night shirt. Her bedsheets, blanket, and mattress were heavily weighed down by all of the liquid gold.

"Well, I guess I know which pair of panties I'm wearing for today." She thought to herself.

The undies in question were a pair of light green boy shorts. Now, though, they were a very dark green. She got up, and walked into the bathroom, deciding that the bed would be a future her problem. Besides, she didn't know if she'd be coming back to do more damage yet, so she didn't want to change the sheets just yet.

In her bathroom, she stripped herself off and hopped into the shower. The water cascaded down onto her long light brown hair. The water quickly rushed down and along her 5' 7" frame, over her plump breasts, and across her cute stomach. Curving around her heart shaped buttocks, around and between her thick and soft thighs, before finally reaching the end of her long strong legs.

After she had soaped up and washed off her entire body, she stepped out of the shower and dried off. Wrapping her hair up into a towel, she decided that one for her body wouldn't be necessary today. She lived alone in her apartment, after all, and living on the third floor meant no creeps on the street would peak in her window. Slipping on her still damp panties, she went out to the kitchen to make herself a bowl of cereal.

In addition to her Life cereal, she poured herself a cup of orange juice. Her bladder was to be full as soon as she could get it to be, and, with her hands full, she decided to go to her window and watch the sunrise. Just in front of the window was a towel on the floor, as she often liked to pee while standing there.

Opening it up, two temperatures hit her at the same time; the cold damp air of the morning nipped at her skin, causing her own nips to stand at attention, and the warmth of the morning sun making the leftover shower water start to evaporate.

Eating her cereal, drinking some orange juice, and watching the sunrise. It was a good morning today. The only thing that could make this moment more perfect, she decided, was if she could let whatever was left in her bladder go. And so, with a wiggle of her hips, she spread her legs and pushed out what was left inside.

It wasn't a large amount, but she felt her panties quickly dampen, and the piss soaked through. Between her legs a small trickle of a waterfall fell onto the towel beneath her. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in, she focused all of her senses on the act. The dampness between her legs, the stray droplets hitting her inner thighs and slowly dripping downwards. The pitter-pattering sound of the pee stream landing on and quickly absorbing into the cloth material.

Slowly, the stream waned and stopped. She finished her breakfast, drank the end of her orange juice, and went off to her kitchen to get another glass.

And her day was only just beginning.

NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers