Jess Explores Her Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman discovers she has a piss kink and masturbates at work.
837 words
4.51
15.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
298 Followers

"Did you get the report finished that I asked for?" Jess' boss asked as he poked his head into her office.

Jess quickly set her phone face down on her desk. "Yes, I emailed it to you a few minutes ago."

"Thanks!" her boss replied as he ducked back out of her office.

Jess sighed in relief and picked her phone back up. She was being exceptionally naughty and watching porn. She wiggled in her chair as she pressed play on a new video that looked like it would be an exhibitionist masturbation video. So far, the man was driving down a highway and rubbing his erect cock through his pants. Suddenly, his pants were getting wet around the tip of the cock. He was peeing in his pants! She quickly hit the back button on her phone, feeling uncomfortable. Her breathing accelerated and her clit gave a throb. There's no way I have a piss kink, right?

She pushed the thought aside and refocused on work, but the wet pants kept beckoning her. She hesitantly brought the site back up and typed 'piss' into the search bar, gulping as she clicked the search button. Scrolling until she found the video she was watching, she put an earbud in and clicked play.

She watched, fascinated, as his pants got wetter and wetter. The man was gasping and his hips were jerking as he drove, occasionally reaching two fingers down to rub against his extremely erect cock. The piss was now soaking his pants and the seat of his car. He brought his whole hand down to his crotch to get it wet, then brought it back mouth to lick it.

"Holy Shit," she mumbled audibly. Her clit was throbbing intensely now and she couldn't look away. The man unzipped his pants and pulled his very large cock out. He rubbed his hand on his wet pants and started jacking off, precum dripping from the head. He held his member steady and started pissing up onto his shirt.

"Oh fuck," he muttered softly, glancing out his car windows to see if anyone was looking at him.

He continued soaking his shirt and then shocked Jess by shooting piss directly into his mouth. She gasped, starting to rock against her desk chair. Why is this turning me on so much? The man's cock was visibly throbbing and veins were starting to appear as he got impossibly harder. He yanked his hand away as if to keep from coming and groaned loudly.

After a moment, he took hold of his cock again and continued soaking his shirt, gasping as he did so. He kept looking out the window every now and then and his hips would jerk every time he did. He clearly had an exhibitionist kink.

He pulled his shirt into his mouth and sucked on it, moved to a new section, and sucked on it again. Pre-cum dribbled down his cock. As he scooped up the pre-cum to eat it, Jess started panting. She hadn't experienced this kind of intense arousal before. Not from watching porn. Her hips started to grind against her chair without her approval.

Jess looked out the windows of her office to see if anyone was around and checked the phone lines. Her boss' line was lit up, meaning he was on the phone. Clearly out of her rational mind, she snuck her hand under her skirt and her soaking-wet panties. She was so wet she was going to leave a spot on her desk chair. Unable to resist, she thrust two fingers into her pussy and brought them to her mouth. She brought her attention back to the video and started stroking her rock-hard clit.

The man in the video was licking his fingers again and trying to catch the dribbles of urine that he had left. He rubbed his wet shirt all over his chest and humped the air. Suddenly, he shoved his shirt into his mouth and screamed, his cock erupting all over him. As he scooped up every bit of cum to eat it, Jess exploded all over her chair, doing her best to muffle her noises behind her hand. One orgasm rolled into two, something she'd never achieved with her hand before, and her desk chair creaked alarmingly in a rhythmic manner.

She sat shaking as the video concluded with the man tucking his spent cock back into his wet pants and continuing his drive down the road. Some part of her brain was impressed that he was able to drive through all that. The rest of her couldn't believe she'd just masturbated. In her office. Her boss was ten feet away and she was surrounded by windows. And now she was sitting in a wet desk chair. Oh well, the orgasm was worth it.

She bookmarked the man's user profile so she could explore more at home. She wasn't sure about this apparent piss kink, but she wasn't going to shy away from it either.

To be continued...

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
298 Followers