A Vicars Wife

Story Info
Helping a vicars wife.
2.8k words
4.25
42.1k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verity500
Verity500
109 Followers

Where do I start? It seems as though any way I tell it, I look like the baddie. I really don't like being the baddie. As far as I'm concerned, everything I have done, every decision I made, was for my husband's benefit. Perhaps I should start by giving you a little background information. This all took place some time ago. I was thirty-five at the time. I was, and still am, married to the local vicar, he is almost ten years my elder. I married him two days after my twenty-first birthday.

Coming from a strict Christian background, my family was more than a little pleased that he chose me to be his wife. It wasn't love at first sight, but over the years I have grown to love him. He is a most kind and loving man. I was never that good at school, academically that is. I was always a good pupil when it came to behaving myself. I never did get into any trouble; I just wasn't very good at learning. My job prospects were pretty poor, so when a vicar asked my family for my hand in marriage, it appeared to be a win-win situation.

I don't regret getting married, nothing of the sort. Many would say that I had landed on my feet. Being a vicar's wife has elevated my position in life somewhat. I now spend my days looking after parish business. That may sound like a tough job, but it mostly revolves around organising local women's groups, the odd fete, and keeping my husband's calendar up to date. That's about it really, Nothing remotely exciting. Actually, getting bored became a way of life. And then there is the sex. That was usually once a week, on a Sunday.

Harry was my first and only. As far as I knew, he was the world's best lover. Well, I had nothing to gauge it against. I've eaten plenty of steaks in my life, I know what I like. I know a good steak from a bad one. But as you see, with sex, I only had one choice. Perhaps I should have taken the chances I had before I married. Believe me when I say, I did get plenty of offers. Like a fool, I was saving myself for my wedding day. Anyway, that's all in the past now. It is what it is, or so I thought.

If there was one problem in our marriage, it was children. Or should I say, lack of. You see, my husband was desperate to give me a child. He really wanted a son, but as the years passed he would have been happy with anything. We were tested of course. This was a major embarrassment for Harry, so he chose a private clinic in London. They did all the necessary prodding and poking. The upshot was, I was okay. It was all down to Harry, he had a very low sperm count. Technically, he could father a child, but his chances were fairly remote.

To be absolutely honest, I didn't really mind. I had no real yearning to be a mother. Harry on the other hand, believed it was the one thing that would make us complete. So we tried, and we tried. We got all the books, researched the best time to conceive and so forth. As time marched on, the prospect of me becoming pregnant seemed less and less likely. I think he had almost reached the point where he had given up all hope.

He told me that he had gotten used to the idea of never having children. He wasn't being honest. I could tell he really wanted children. On many occasions, people would say things like, when are you going to have a kid. That always embarrassed him. He didn't want to say he had a problem in the bedroom department. He just used to tell people that he would have one when the time was right. I was really sad to see him so unhappy. Things were about to change.

Harry was away for the weekend in London, on church business. I was busying myself in the vicarage when there was a knock on the door. It was Harry's brother, James. He was just returning a tool he borrowed from Harry. James was a few years younger than Harry, closer to my age actually. He was also quite handsome and had managed to father four children, with two separate women. Three of them were boys. I guess you can see where this is going. I made him a cup of tea and explained my predicament. I told him about our secret visit to a London clinic and Harry's little problem.

I explained how much it would mean to Harry to have a child. How all my bits were working, all I needed was to find a man with all his bits working. James said he understood and suggested going to a fertility clinic and getting some donated sperm. I explained that we had talked about that, but Harry really wanted a child of his own. It was obvious that I wasn't making my intentions very clear. After all, you could see what I was after, why didn't he?

I decided to get a little more risky with my conversation. I asked him if he would be willing to donate some of his fertile sperm. He said he would be more than happy to, especially for his own brother. He asked me if I knew anything about the procedure. I explained it as best I could, but also told him that it was quite expensive, and wasn't guaranteed to work the first time. In fact, it may take quite a few attempts. The cost of all the treatment would be beyond our means. The conversation wasn't going exactly as I hoped.

Finally, I just came out and said it. I told James that there was a way for him to give me his sperm, naturally and without cost, a way that his brother need know nothing of. How delighted his brother would be to find me with child. A child he thought was his own. James started blushing, the penny had finally dropped. I felt sure we were now on the same page. After a short silence, he asked me if I meant what he was thinking I meant.

This was my moment; I told him that I was thinking of receiving his seed in the most natural way possible. The way nature had intended. James was embarrassed, this was not the kind of conversation he had ever expected to have with me. But there we were, two adults, sharing a cup of tea in the vicarage. Talking about indulging in consensual sex, behind my husband's back. I wasn't sure if I'd gone too far. What if he said no and decided to tell his brother, my husband. This was a major gamble on my part. James said he would have to think about it. Fortunately, that process didn't take him very long. He agreed, and said we should keep it between us, result.

No matter what you may be thinking, I would ask you not to judge me too harshly. After all, I was only doing it for my husband, taking one for the team so to speak. The fact that the very idea was making me wetter than I'd ever been is neither here nor there. I'd convinced myself that I was doing a good deed. More importantly, I had also convinced James likewise. He asked me when we should do it. Thinking he may change his mind, I decided that now was as good a time as any.

Without saying anything, I started to unbutton my blouse. Standing up, I took his cup from his hand and placed it on the table. I then took his hand and lead him upstairs to the spare bedroom. It didn't seem right doing it on our marital bed. Once inside, he asked me if I was sure that this is what I wanted. Again, I didn't answer. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. I swear, the second he started squeezing them I was cumming. This felt like the naughtiest thing I had ever done. I was so wet I could feel it running down my inner thighs.

James started to kiss me, more passionately than I'd ever been kissed before. As he did, he managed to completely undo and remove my blouse. After releasing me from my bra, he cupped my bare breasts. My nipples were as hard as they had ever been. I could feel the palms of his soft warm hands pressing against them as he gently fondled me. It was a most erotic feeling. I was desperate to get his sperm inside me, so I pulled him down onto the bed. As quickly as I could, I removed what was left of my clothing.

Within seconds, we were both completely naked on the bed. I reached down to feel his cock; it was rock hard. I opened my legs to show him I was ready, this was going to be the moment. The feeling of him slipping inside my wet pussy was almost too much, I started cumming. Oh boy, was I cumming. My panting and moaning told him how much I was enjoying it. It wasn't long before he started to cum. I could feel his hot love juice squirting up inside me. This was by far the best, and most enjoyable fertility treatment I would ever get.

After, as we both lay there on the bed; I told him that was the best sex ever. This seemed to surprise him as he said he felt he should apologise for being too quick. In fact, he asked me if I wanted to do it again. Now, please don't be like James and laugh, but I never thought a man could do it twice, not on the same day. He thought it was funny. I explained that with Harry it was once a week. I told him that I had fantasised about being made love to twice, but believed it would have to be with two men, taking turns.

James found it hard to believe that I even had fantasies. It's not something he expected of a vicar's wife. Well, I may be a vicar's wife, but I'm also a woman. Of course I have fantasies. What surprised him most of all was the way I had sex. To cut a long story short, I explained that we had sex once a week. My husband had only seen me fully naked once or twice. Before we started we had to kneel and say our prayers. During the act, I had to wear my nighty. At the time it was all I knew. Of course, and all thanks to James, I now know different.

He seemed fascinated by my apparent lack of carnal knowledge, and the way I had sex with his elder brother. Obviously I can see that now, but at the time, I knew no different. It felt really good to talk about sex with James. It wasn't something I'd ever talked about before, with anyone. I started to tell him how I longed to try different things with Harry. I even told him about the time we went on holiday to York. I had brought what I thought was a sexy outfit, black bra and knickers, stockings and suspenders. How Harry told me off and said I dressed like a harlot.

As I said that, James started to rub his hand up and down my thigh. Telling me how much he would like to see me dressed in such attire. And then, a moment I'll never forget. He started to rub his fingers against my soaking wet pussy. Before long his fingers were inside me and I was cumming again. Never before had I had such a feeling, it was truly amazing. The orgasm was even stronger than the first one I had when he was inside me. I can't even begin to describe the pleasure it gave me. Harry had never touched me that way. This was all new to me.

We made love another two times that day. It was quite late in the evening before James left. It had been the best day of my life. My whole body was tingling for days after. Fortunately, this was just the start of a new chapter in my life. My husband would be away again, soon. Although Harry had all but given up hope of me ever conceiving, I on the other hand was still keeping track of my most fertile times. I knew that I would be at my best whilst Harry was away, and told James. He arranged to come round so we could try again.

After our last conversation, and him showing such an interest in my sexy underwear, I decided to dress for the occasion. It had been a few years but still fit perfectly. It felt so naughty, dressing up for another man. Then again, it also felt so nice. I wanted someone to see me wearing them, someone who would appreciate the effort, someone who would feel as good about them as I did. I had a long red frock, one that buttoned all the way down the front. Removing it to reveal what was under would be easy. Just the act of dressing up was making me wet.

A few short weeks ago, I was a shy, timid, and totally inexperienced woman. Now I felt more like a real woman. A woman who was getting her needs met. For me at least, this was no longer about getting fertilised, this was about getting sex. I know you must think me awful, but at thirty-six, I had a lot of catching up to do. I wanted to try all the forbidden fruit in the garden. One small shot of brandy later and James was at my door. I was almost giddy with excitement.

I wasted no time. Taking him upstairs, I hastily unbuttoned and removed my dress. I was now standing there, in front of James, dressed in my sexy black underwear. The look on his face showed me his approval. He smiled as I told him my body was his, to do with as he pleased. It felt so good saying that, especially to a man who wanted me. And my god, he wanted me. He picked me up like a twig and all but threw me on the bed. Moments later he was naked and on top of me.

His hands explored every part of my body. And then, something wonderful happened. Kneeling between my legs, he removed my knickers, held my buttocks and lifted my pussy to his mouth. I can't even begin to describe the feeling of ecstasy as his tongue probed my pussy. I was literally screaming as I started cumming. Never before had I felt such sexual delight. My whole body exploded to such a degree that I very nearly passed out. Never in my wildest imagination did I believe such feelings were possible. I was actually cumming on a man's tongue.

My pussy was still pulsating as he slid his cock inside me; I was still cumming. Nothing in my life had prepared me for such feelings. I was in orgasmic heaven. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my ever-tightening pussy was beyond rational explanation. I dug my nails into his bum as I pulled him in ever deeper. Again I screamed out as I felt him cumming inside me. I didn't want that feeling to stop. I wanted him to fill me with his cum. I wanted this to be the moment he made me pregnant. A moment of such sublime joy I would never forget.

And so it was, I missed my next period, and the next. A home pregnancy test confirmed my suspicions. Harry was over the moon of course. His beloved wife was with child. It goes without saying that it wasn't his. But it was his brothers, and that's close enough. If you really want to know, it was a boy. Thankfully James was on hand to give him a brother, and later a sister. Of course, it took plenty of practise to get all three children. For me, that was a journey of discovery.

I had a lot of catching up to do and James was a great teacher. One of James's fantasies was to have sex with a woman who was tied up. I enjoyed that a little more than I should have. Together we explored our fantasies. In fact, we still do. Perhaps I will write about it one day. In the meantime, all is well in the world. So dear reader, what is your opinion. Do you think I did wrong? The way I see it, nobody was harmed. My husband and I now have three wonderful children. My marriage is stronger than ever, and James got to explore his wildest fantasies with me. Everybody wins.

Verity500
Verity500
109 Followers