All Comments on 'A Vicars Wife'

by Verity500

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magnificent story! You are a loving wife, and me being in the same situation as you were, though married to a businessman and not a vicar, enables me to relate to your feelings and actions very favorably. If only my husband had a brother who could inseminate both my womb and my passion. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have 2 illicit children. Your husband is just raising them and has a slut for wife. Though I don't like the story and the way it describes the cheating, I must say it's well written and deserves 4 Stars.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Nearly perfect in every way. The best part was the line "we still do." Do keep 'em coming,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, you are definitely the baddie and this will not end well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

A "baddie?" The last time I used that term I was probably ten-years-old, talking about the bad guy in a western.

\

"He agreed, and said we should keep it between us" - Well, duh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a skank slut. This woman fucked her husbands brother without asking him and made bring 3 bastards. That is very cruel. The wife in this story does not love or respect her husband.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

That is absolutely brilliant what a thoughtful and well constructed story I must check on our padre lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are the vicar or pastors wives always painted as useless undeserving sluts? I'm some are, but certainly not all. As for this story, pure trash. He will eventually figure it out and then what will she tell herself? Nah ... I'll be avoiding anything else you submit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As shallow as a mud puddle in the Mohave in July.

Anton25Anton25over 2 years ago

Loved your story... especially the "christian" element.Wondering if this was for real? Well written. Forget the negative comments..

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
A perspective

For 'Anonymous 11/08/21' to say the wife did not respect or love her husband is probably Not correct, or even close. This vicar's wife was working with a stacked deck and no resources. The resolution that presented itself was humane and, I believe, respectful in that the wife wanted to give her husband something he could never do for himself. a son, and later a daughter who was truly a member of the family and not part of an anonymous stranger. I suspect many children in this World are not fathered by their "wife's husband" while they are told and believe that they are. This was a better solution than IVF, adoption or a random hookup. The vicar would most probably NEVER know the truth and it would not hurt him so long as it stayed that way in fact his pride and ego would be bolstered by this event. It was a good story which I enjoyed as I have other similar stories.

Archie84Archie84over 2 years ago

The scenes written about their sexual intimacies are quite good. They are clear without being too drawn out or filled with extraneous onomatopoeia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A truly brilliant story and no mistake. Very hot. This is so well written that the trolls think it is a real story. Someone should tell them that this is an adult porn site. It’s not really the place to come and have a moan about peoples morals. They probably write letters to Stephen King telling him how bad he is for murdering so many people. You keep it up dear, I will look out for more of your wonderful stories. Five stars from me.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"After all, I was only doing it for my husband"...Cheap whores always find an excuse for fucking around and cheat! 1*

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

I'm assuming the brother had a wife. I would think it would be difficult to keep this secret in a small village. Hiding it from two spouses, not to mention church wives are heavily scrutinized....If there are no intentions to quit while they're ahead I'm guessing this will eventually be uncovered and two families and a church community will be destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this story 4 stars. It was good, well written and thought-out. Long enough to fill us in enough, yet short enough, not to be a bore. Well proofed and edited.

All those reasons, to my mind, merited 4 stars, as a good story, I liked.

I liked a lot of what "Southdown" said, about the wife in this story, for the most part. So I won't waste everyone's time and patience with me here, trying to say the same things a different way.

I would agree with "Southdown," on what they wrote in commentary...IF... I wasn't of a very same frame of mind and didn't completely agree and concur, with "Anonymous" who's comments run parallel with what I was thinking, as I read this story through.

The only thing Anonymous wrote in their commentary, I didn't agree with, was the first objection to his comments, written by "SouthDown," and I paste a direct quote of what they wrote, as follows: "For 'Anonymous 11/08/21' to say the wife did not respect or love her husband is probably not correct, or even close. This vicar's wife was working with a stacked deck, and no resources."

Once again, since I so agree with what "Anonymous" wrote, that IF my comment gets posted next should appear 6 comments down the list from mine, (this one), then I will not waste readers time repeating the same points I would make herein, worded a bit differently, but meaning the same things.

Regardless...this story has a lot more original story plot-line and was so well written and as such, was quite a refreshing respite, from the standard fare of stories being posted to LW category, recently!

So then, in conclusion, I gave you 4 stars and thank you author, for a good story, and hope you will keep on writing and posting stories here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexually frustrated people do things outside the confines of their normal parameters . She had obviously had desire driving her instead of the maternity issue she used as the catalyst , as she had to ‘ convince ‘ herself she was ‘ doing a good deed ‘ while dripping like a runny faucet . She found bro in law sexy and knew he was promiscuous , and used her presumed innocence to manipulate him into ravaging her . The bare fact of the matter only reinforces that fact when she conceived twice more and never was it said the vicar wanted more than one child , and how they continue to cuckold the poor fool as I write this ! The ‘ what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him ‘ philosophy she’s adopted is a justification , a lie she tells herself so she can continue her illicit cheating affair with her husband’s morally bankrupt brother ! However , the story was written powerfully well ! 5 stars for the story not necessarily for its content!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Yeah Anton, this is a true Christian story about a cheating whore and a vicar. I understand that situations like this are much more common in the Muslim and Hindu communities though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky you weren’t found out. Then there would be hell to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Well what a surprise, Mac_Lapu is not approving of this story, knock me down with a feather, then he comes out with all the crap about the 10 commandments and even worst she's Jezebel. Grow up, all of this God crap is made up, firstly to keep the plebs in their place and then to make the church's rich. Her husband wanted children and he fires blanks, now he's got kids, she finally gets a good satisfying fucking, both win and good for her. I could not have children, sure I could get pregnant, just not carry to term, so my late husband and I, found a woman to have our children using my eggs and his sperm, later after two daughters, they had a, short but loving affair, sadly he then died in a traffic accident, but I DO NOT begrudge the pair of them for anything they did

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
5 stars.

4 for the story and one more for all the idiotic hate comments that followed. The BTBer heads are exploding.

She was married to the wrong brother.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

Morally on dodgy ground. Never heard of a turkey blaster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - particularly as the wife of my local vicar is called Verity! I will never look at her in the same way again.

I love the very believable impact that a more experienced lover has in releasing her frustrations and triggering her organisation, bringing out the playful woman in her. I mean, what woman doesn't want and need to be desired?

Very sexy story, well told.

Archie84Archie84over 2 years ago

Seems like everyone got their needs met. Your story moved well and was intriguing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Not a bad story, especially in light of so many complaints about the ‘same ole same ole’ we have been seeing so much of these past few years.

The story was interesting, the writing was as good as you’ll find on an amateur site and I gave it a 5. Keep up the good work! cd

PS: Wouldn’t worry too much about the negative comments; everybody has a right to their opinion but it is too bad that we can’t give three scores—one for writing quality and one for story quality and a third for how closely the story confirmed to the reader’s pre-conceived ideas.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Nice story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Randy little bitch, aren’t you? More power to you and to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL- you got to love the comments from the cucks. Hilarious. One idiot, actually said not to worry about the negative comments. Why even allow comments if you have such a fucked up attitude. It's like you're only supposed to write praise of a story one doesn't like. Really? Personally, I don't care how well a story is written, if the subject matter stinks.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Hmmm….

To bring a child into the family, it being faithful, quite a choice. Choosing the vicar’s brother makes the children genetically correct, but is also a betrayal by both the wife and the brother. Was no one really harmed? Can you say that if he doesn’t know, the vicar wasn’t harmed? You raise many questions unanswered, and so many minds will ponder the future of this couple. Well written, and thanks for writing!

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

That is a bit of a tough one. Ovbiously you made your husband happy! I am sure he was over the moon. But the deception, in the service of making him happy, idk if that is ethical. I dont know Harry, would he have big objections? Sounds like he might, he is wedded to all that religiosity and rules. I just hope you take it to your grave, as does Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is questionable and i understand your motive but living a lie is tough for you especially you not being able to have the man you should have has as a husband in James. He kind of gets robbed too not having you as a wife and three more children that he had to play uncle too and not be the real father that he was. there is just a lot of pain in the story that has too be under wraps and tough to live with. But i do understand your reasons and your desire to be a Mm had to play into it and also making your husband a father but really was a uncle. to me both brothers lose in a way. I always say iy is better to live in truth. One sleeps better know a truth. and living a truth. u still love your style of writing and i know the wife had a good heart and intentions. i gave it a 3 star but i did like the wife in the story. oh one more thing what she did was adultery but i understand the motive. ok story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOLLL! Ah, you gotta love that droll British sense of humor...

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Brilliant.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty examples in the Bible to support what the vicar's wife did, so no harm, it was God's will.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Good story and great read, but even a vicar who fires blanks must have been suspicious of siring three off spring!!

You are a wicked lady who will have to face the consequences when you reach those pearly gates :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it.

I am copy pasting a comment I really liked.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 2 years ago

Magnificent story! You are a loving wife, and me being in the same situation as you were, though married to a businessman and not a vicar, enables me to relate to your feelings and actions very favorably. If only my husband had a brother who could inseminate both my womb and my passion. Write more!

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerity500@Verity500
Not much to say really. I’m getting on a bit. I live in a small village in England, UK. It wasn’t until quite late in life that I started to try out new things. All thanks to my best friend. Almost by accident she opened my mind up to a whole new world of erotica. My life hasn...