A Vietnamese Tran & A Dog Pt. 03

Story Info
Black Snake Moans.
750 words
3.61
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
78 Followers

We were in trouble. I was on all fours gasping and bleeding and Mrs. Tran was going to be gangraped. What was I gonna do?

"Parlay!" I yelled.

"Wait?" asked one of the guys, "Did he just quote shit from..."

"What? We fuckin pirates now?" Eightball laughed, "Fuck off!"

I stood in the middle of the room and sincerely apologized to Eightball for his sister and aunt, but explained that I hadn't assfucked his mother, wife, or girlfriend. Weren't many thug/swingers lifestyle rules, but everyone there knew and respected those as understood gentleman's restrictions.

"Yeah, he's right, you can't fuck a man's girl or his mama up the ass!" someone affirmed, "We all know that shit."

I pleaded for exemption saying Mrs. Tran was, um, my girlfriend.

"Awright," Eightball conceded.

And I motioned Mrs. Tran to leave.

"Wait!" Eightball shouted, "If trick really yo bitch? Then fuck her!"

Dammit! Oh so close!

Panic filled me and I knew Mrs. Tran sensed my fear, too! I gazed over to her and thought of her beautiful daughter, Thuy. How sweet and eager she was to learn American culture. How I really wanted to fuck her fine Vietnamese ass. Then these strange and foreign words surprisingly flowed from my black southern pie-hole...

"Câm miệng, đụ tôi! làm ơn and cảm ơn."

Perfect Vietnamese? Hells to da naw! But I could tell by her reaction that Mrs. Tran understood.

I got on my knees and saddled my head between her creamy white pillars and slowly inched right to the temple door opening of her sacred family altar and stuck my tongue out and started working it up and down praying for good fortune to come my way.

She was, understandably, nervous and tight. But, Lawd! Gloryhallastoopid mercy! She had the best tasting pussy I ever had the pleasure of setting my lips on!

I worked my fingers in her trying to coax more sweetness from her honeyhole into my lapping tongue and mouth.

My dick got all hard and I placed my Schweddy chocolate jingle balls against lips more used to cursing than caressing them. I figured they should have some fun too before my lying sham came tumbling down.

I dunno, maybe it was because my fingers were working overtime tickling her clitty-clitty bang-bang shrimp, but her little Miss Saigon eventually loosened and changed into a welcoming Ho Chi Minh City as sweet cunt juice overflowed into my palm causing her mouth to go all mukbang greedy on my cock.

Temperatures were rising and I'm not talking about the heat smoldering between Mrs. Tran's legs! Guys began stroking their dicks, getting all hot and bothered at the maid service shine her mouth was lacquering to my piece of hardwood furniture. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold them off again, parlay be damned.

There was another knock at the door and, I'm telling you, I was never more relieved in my life!

I quickly ushered Mrs. Tran safely to the bathroom, put on my Spidey undies, and ran answering the door as a good host does.

There stood the Johnson's apologizing that they were late because they'd made extra stops along the way. Standing behind them, smiling, were not one, but two! Two other sexy, white female friends of Pamela!

I knew Eightball and company would be busy for awhile.

I rushed to check on Mrs. Tran. I opened the door to the suite's bathroom only to find it empty. She was no longer there.

And that's the end of my 750+ word tale. Enjoyed? I hope so! Yeah, sorry, the detailed transexual/canine sex got edited.

The moral takeaway for you, as in all my stories, is to go call yo mama today! Tell her you love her. Maybe learn to say "fuck" in different languages and that there's little honor among thieving thieves.

I learned my lesson from Eightball and abide now by the added rule of NOT screwing two women within the same family. I never did fuck Thuy, and never will, but, no worries, I do get my bookoo fill of sweet Asian ass.

Standing alone in the bathroom, I opened the door to check the adjoining suite... On the bed, naked, legs spread wide, lay Mrs. Tran.

Even a culturally insensitive, dumbass horndawg, fuck-party organizer from Alabama like me can clearly understand a woman pointing to her wet and needy pussy and saying, "Mang mông đen của bạn đến đây và fuck shit ra khỏi tôi!"

Bn2f
Bn2f
78 Followers