All Comments on 'A Viper's Nest Ch. 01'

by VioletOrchid85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great introduction to your world @VioletOrchid85

I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

Typical me I named the story incorrectly. It's meant to be A Viper's Nest.

Resubmitted the story asking admins to make the change.

395694395694over 2 years ago

excellent start looking forward to the next chapter keep up the good work

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 2 and 3 are awaiting approval and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's really good writing

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks (to the comment from 5 days ago).

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Just found this story, interesting beginning. Personally I’m having a difficult time visualizing what the aliens look like. That may be me not understanding what you have described. If I may make a suggestion; when you are writing a description, given it to someone and see if the can draw it the way you sweet it. Or if you have a reference, see if what is drawn match’s up to it. It doesn’t have to be exact, and you may find what the other person draws is better than what you were originally thinking of.

On to the next chapter

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 2 years agoAuthor

@JAFCritic

I have a reference picture for all of my characters (except for John) in a folder on my PC. I took them from various sites and found them very helpful when describing them.

If you want an example of a Viper, go on Reddit and search for scalieporn, then try and find a picture of a viper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletOrchid85@VioletOrchid85
I am a male author from the UK. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Science Fiction. Border Station Five is the rewrite/edit of what I have written so far of A Viper's Nest. The reading order for Border Station Five is Ch.01, Dear Diary, Ch.02. Going forward I will make su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES