A Viper's Nest Ch. 02

Story Info
Male Astronaut encounters horny Viper aliens in the future.
9.7k words
4.73
14.5k
20

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's body ached and he couldn't move. He also thought that he was hearing things as people were talking. More importantly, though, was the fact that he felt heavy and that he was somewhere that had gravity. John tried to open his eyes but they didn't respond, then he tried to move his arms, fingers, and toes. He even tried to clench his bum but that didn't work either.

"Can you hear me?" a female voice asked. John tried to talk but his mouth wouldn't move. He heard a beeping sound near to his right ear, "try talking now," the female voice suggested.

"Where am I?" he croaked. His mouth was dry.

"Drink this," said the female voice, John heard it to his left. What felt like a straw touched his mouth and then a cold liquid was poured in. When he started to choke it was removed and then he felt something cool and soft, touching his lips. "Sorry," the unknown speaker apologised.

"Where am I?" he asked again.

"You're in Medical," the female voice replied, John was confused. The last thing he remembered was getting into his stasis pod.

"Why can't I open my eyes or move my body?" he inquired. His jaw ached each time he spoke.

"I've disabled your brain's ability to control your body, you've been in stasis for a long time," as she finished John felt his heart start to race. A hundred different thoughts raced through his mind.

"Try not to get scared and calm yourself," there was a hint of concern in her voice. "Once I'm sure your body has recovered, I'll give back control to your brain," as she finished he could hear another series of beeps to his right. "There, try opening your eyes, my scans suggest that they should have recovered by now," as she finished John tried to open them.

At first, even trying to open his eyelids seemed to take more effort than it should. "What? I can't see!" he cried. All John could see was darkness. He felt something cool touch his face.

"Try and calm down, the blindness is temporary." Shortly after the female voice stopped, John could see specks of light appear at the centre of his vision. Unable to move his head, all he could do was lay there and watch his vision return. When he could finally see again, the only things that John could see were white walls and a ceiling.

"Am I inside something?" John asked.

"Yes and no," came the reply, "you're laying on a specialised medical bed, normally used to treat crew members who have been critically injured. However," John heard a different set of beeps as the female voice continued, "I can set up a quarantine shield around the bed," an opening appeared above John and from the darkness inside a mechanical arm descended. He tried to move but his body wouldn't respond. "Calm down, it's just going to project a hologram," the female voice said calmly. John watched the arm stop just above his head and then retract slightly, a green light appeared at the end of the arm and then it began to hum.

Projected a foot above his face was an image of a large room, with what John assumed were several large medical beds. Each one appeared to be waist height, laying horizontal and attached to the floor in the centre. They were all an off-white colour, perhaps made of some kind of metal. It looked as though each bed had a black pillow placed at one end. In the centre of the room, as long and wide as the other medical beds, was a plastic-looking wall that curved around at both ends.

"Am I inside the one in the middle?" John inquired.

"Yes," came the reply, "the wall you see keeps you safe from anything that might harm you," she finished and then the beeps from before appeared again and then the hologram disappeared.

"Wait!" John called out, "can you leave that on?" His request had too much desperation to it than he had wanted. Before the arm could disappear there were a series of beeps and it returned, powering up, it projected the image of Medical again.

"How's that?" the voice asked.

"Better, thank you," John replied.

"I think you've had enough stress, for now, I'm going to put you to sleep for a few hours," John felt something travel up his arm, "when you're awake again, we'll see how your body has progressed," as she finished talking, his vision disappeared.

*****

Captain Ema, Matriarch Theka, Lieutenant Ena, as well as several of the bridge officers were standing around the Tactical Display Table. Projected in front of them was a live feed from Medical. They could see the whole of the room, Doctor Mizta sat at her desk, the empty medical beds around the edges of the room, and the quarantined bed in the middle.

"Can we see inside?" the Lieutenant asked. Captain Ema, using a keypad projected in front of her, opened a new window that displayed the Terran, asleep on the medical bed.

"I had almost forgotten what they looked like," Matriarch Theka said, "it's odd seeing someone with no scales, just...skin," she finished and examined the scales on her left hand.

"Lupine don't have scales," one of the bridge officers pointed out.

"Bah, Lupine are covered in fur. I've never seen a hairless Lupine," Theka replied with an odd hint of anger.

"What's that between his legs?" the Comms Officer asked while pointing at the image. Using the controls by her right hand, Captain Ema zoomed the image in so that it only displayed the bottom half of the male's body.

"External sexual organs?" Tactical Officer Suhli said as she leaned closer to the image. Captain Ema looked up at her and saw how the yellow glow of her bioluminescence, from the softer inside of her hood, was reflected off her light grey scales. Unlike most of the officers around the TDT, her nose and mouth were longer, almost ending in a point. She had darker, random shapes of grey scales dotted about her face and hood. Her eyes, mouth and tongue glowed yellow as she spoke.

"If I recall correctly," Theka chimed in, she pressed a button on the TDT and a new window opened up, displaying scrolling text, "unlike the majority of male mammals on the Terran homeworld, their reproductive organs are external," as she finished, more of the crew present tried to get a closer look.

"It doesn't look that big," Comms Officer Akhi pointed out. The Captain looked in her direction and saw that the neon pink glow of her bioluminescence had started to dull. Her primary scale colour was a mixture of lilac and light grey, while her secondary colour was a dark grey colour. It started from the top of her neck, just below her lower jaw, and travelled down and across her torso. She also had them around her eyes, on the top of her head and down the back of her head.

"Akhi, how long has it been since you last basked?" Captain Ema inquired.

The Comms Officer looked at the metal claws on her left hand, "damn, I thought I had several more hours," she looked disappointed. She looked upset and her hood started to flatten.

"You can use mine, Akhi," Matriarch Theka offered, "just be mindful not to wake Uszu, I think he's sleeping off our earlier encounter," as she finished she handed her keycard to the Comms Officer.

"Thank you Matriarch," she said, bowing fully before Theka. Everyone watched as Akhi hurried towards the Matriarch's viewing room.

"That was nice of you, Theka," Captain Ema said with a smile.

The Matriarch shrugged, "I'll let the good Doctor know, perhaps she hasn't been basking for long enough in the morning," when she finished, Theka looked back at the TDT.

"To answer everyone's question," the Captain said to the group, "it should get bigger when the Terran male is appropriately stimulated," she finished and placed both hands onto the top of the TDT.

"So, just like one of our males, except it's bigger and they only have one cock?" Suhli chimed in. Watching from their seats, in the oval-shaped bridge of the Pride of the Matriarchy, some of the crew had started to rub their thighs together, a few even had hands between their legs.

*****

John yawned, stretched his arms above his head and then sat up. It took him a few moments to remember where he was. Looking around where he sat, John could see just how big the medical bed was. He guessed that it was probably ten feet long and four feet wide. "Just how big are these aliens?" he said out loud.

"On average, we're eight feet tall," John jumped in surprise as the female voice from before came from behind him. He turned around and saw a blurred head looking down from above. "I've adjusted the opacity of the quarantine shield," she said.

"Why is it blurred?" John asked.

"I wasn't sure you were ready to see what I look like," she replied.

John turned himself fully around and placed his knees onto the black pillow his head had been resting on "I'm ready now," he declared.

"So you are," the blurred image adjusted itself and to John, it looked as though she had opened a window. Staring at him with red eyes, was a snake.

"Hello," John said weakly looking up, he was surprised at how unsure he sounded.

"Hello to you, I'm Doctor Mizta," she said with a smile. "In case you were wondering, we're called Vipers, or just Viper when you're alone with one of us," she winked at him.

"Viper?" John had a confused expression on his face.

"Well, no, not really. You wouldn't be able to pronounce the actual name for our race, however, when we studied your various languages, we decided Viper worked best," Doctor Mizta smiled at him again.

"Why do you keep smiling?" John asked.

"Before interacting with you I read the data on Terrans, it said that you responded to friendly facial expressions," she replied.

"Hmm, I guess that's true," he replied with a shrug. "Would it be possible for me to stand on my feet?" he asked.

Doctor Mizta looked further down, "I'll extend the shield so you can walk around the medical bed," she walked away from the clear section of the shield. John heard a series of beeps and then the quarantine shield started to move. When it stopped he had a comfortable four feet of space between the edge of the shield and the bed. He sat back down onto the bed and then swung his legs around and hopped off. When his feet touched the floor, he expected it to be cold but John was surprised by its warmth.

"You have heated flooring?" John asked, still surprised that it was warm, instead of cold.

"Your bio reading told me that you had cold feet, so I activated the heat panels below," Doctor Mizta replied. "Would you like to see the rest of Medical?" she asked.

"Yes..er please," John replied. A small, clear circle appeared just above waist height to John and as he watched, it moved to his right, along the length of the bed, around the corners and eventually joining up where it had first appeared. The line of clear shield then travelled up until it disappeared into the ceiling.

"How high is the ceiling?" John inquired.

"Medical has a ceiling of twelve feet," Mizta replied, "most of the ship, including crew quarters, is ten feet high, and the rest of the ship you're not allowed to enter," John looked down again as she finished. Standing in front of him was Doctor Mizta, she smiled again.

"What are you wearing?" John asked, staring at her.

"All crew wear Nanosuits," she replied, "see this collar?" she pointed to the metal collar around her neck, John nodded, "it contains a reservoir of Nanos. When activated they follow their pre-set instructions and form a skintight suit," she finished and John was surprised to see her step back and do a twirl. He watched as she spun on the spot, noticing that she had digitigrade legs and a tail. Without realising he had placed both hands onto the quarantine shield.

"What are you wearing underneath?" John asked.

"Nothing," Doctor Mizta replied and before he could say anything she pressed a button on her collar. There was a flash of neon blue light as the Nanosuit left her body. John blinked as he was now staring at a naked alien. It took him longer than he wanted to admit but in truth, he was staring at the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were as big, if not bigger than his head. He noticed that the light from above was reflecting off her scales and a pair of pink, erect nipples.

"Er, sorry, I didn't mean to stare," John blurted out as he looked away.

"John," the Doctor said, "why are you looking away?" she inquired, cocking her head to one side.

"Because you're naked," he said while trying to calm himself down.

"So? You're naked as well," Mizta said matter-of-factly.

For the first time since he had woken up, John looked down. He was indeed naked, and, much to his surprise, he was half erect.

"I'm glad that worked," the Doctor said.

"What? Sorry?" John asked in surprise, still facing away from Mizta.

"I wanted to check and see if you were functioning properly," she replied, "my scans showed all parts of your anatomy had good blood flow, however," there was a flash of neon blue light, "the one thing machines can't tell you, is whether sexual organs are still working," when she finished John turned back around to see that the Nanosuit had returned.

"That's an odd way of testing it," he said.

"Sex within The Matriarchy is nothing to be ashamed of and is actively encouraged John," the Doctor replied as she turned and walked over to a nearby desk. "Within the military, everyone is encouraged to have sex as it forms bonds of friendship and releases stress," the Doctor picked up what looked to be a tablet and then walked back to where John was standing. "I'll show you," Mizta placed a finger on the tablet and sounds played inside Medical.

Initially, John wasn't sure what he was listening to, but as the seconds went by he realised what it was. "I can see the realisation on your face, John," Doctor Mizta smiled when he looked up at her, "you are currently listening to Crew Quarters A, Corridor B. The duty schedule says there are fifty crew members off duty, half of those are currently in their quarters having sex," Mizta pressed something on the tablet again and a window appeared.

Displayed in front of him were two female crew members. From the angle of the camera, John could see that they were currently engaged in oral sex. One of the Vipers was mostly covered in turquoise scales but her torso was cream coloured and she had pink nipples, similar in colour to his own. She was laying on her back, biting on her right hand as a second Viper was eating her out. The second Viper had salmon pink scales all over her body and when she adjusted her position, John could see that from her lower jaw, down her torso, past her thighs and ending at the soles of her feet, she also had light pink scales. As the second Viper continued, she placed her hands onto the first's thighs, holding her down as the first had an orgasm. The first Viper let loose an almighty moan as she came.

"I can see you enjoyed that John and if I may say so, your cock looks quite impressive," the Doctor said with a wink and a smile. John looked down and saw that he was now fully erect, the tip of his cock was pressing against the shield. As he moved away a line of precum connected his cock to it. "I had wondered how you might react when I showed you, however, if you're going to be living aboard this ship, you need to accept how we do things, I hope you aren't offended," she finished and moved away while pressing her thumb on the tablet. The sounds in Medical stopped and the window disappeared.

"This might take some time to adjust to," John said, trying to hide his erection.

"The Captain has already instructed the crew not to be too forward, however," she said while placing the tablet back on her desk, "you're one of only two males on board. The first is the Matriarch's Steward and everyone on board knows not to touch him.."

"..and the second is me," John interrupted her and she smiled again.

"You are not in any way expected to have sex with any member of the crew, even the Captain," Doctor Mizta said as she walked up to the quarantine shield, "but.." Mizta paused as she heard familiar voices approach from beyond the door to Medical, "..as your Doctor.." she bent down so her head was level with Johns, "..I advise you to consider it," as she finished he could see two Vipers enter Medical.

*****

Standing with her back to John, Doctor Mizta placed her hands on her hips as the twins entered Medical. "You're late," she said when they saw her.

"Sorry Doctor," Taki said while trying not to make eye contact, "it's her fault," Zoki said while pointing at her twin, "it is not," Taki replied looking at her sister, "you took too long when we went to get food," Zoki responded and mimed being fat, "I am not fat, take that back!" Taki sounded hurt.

"Enough, both of you!" Mizta said in a commanding voice, "I suggest the two of you behave yourselves unless you have already forgotten, we have a guest," the Doctor moved away from the quarantine shield and the twins saw John.

"Ooh, I forgot we rescued a male," Taki said as the twins rushed towards John.

"Don't damage that quarantine shield," Doctor Mizta called out from her desk, "the computer hasn't finished mapping his genome, and until it does I can't let him leave Medical," Mizta got up from her desk, "now, you two behave yourselves while I go and get your treatment. No touching that screen," John watched as the Doctor left medical.

"Well, aren't you a short one," Zoki said looking down at John as she stopped in front of the quarantine shield, "wow, you might be short but your cock is big," she smiled and then Taki went to put her face against the screen but Zoki stopped her, "don't forget what the Doctor said," Taki slapped her sister's hand away, "I remember," she said and then turned to face John. "Captain says we can't play with you yet," Taki bent down so that her head was level with John's.

"Was that a question?" he asked.

"Ooh, he speaks," Zoki said with glee as she copied her sister, "well of course he speaks," Taki replied.

"Are you two sisters?" John asked while finding the current situation a bit too weird for his liking.

"They're identical twins," Doctor Mizta said entering Medical, John could see that she was carrying a small rectangular box, "you two onto your beds," she commanded.

"Aww," Zoki complained, "I hope to see you soon, big guy," Taki winked at John and then the twins moved away from the quarantine screen and stopped at the two medical beds directly in front of it.

"Don't mind the twins," the Doctor said, stopping next to where John was standing, "they're mostly harmless, a bit scatty at times, but I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself if you ever took them up on their offer," she made eye contact with John and then smiled.

"I'm not sure I could manage one of you, let alone those two, plus they're taller than you," John pointed out.

"Eight foot five, to be exact," Mizta answered and placed the box she had been carrying onto one of the beds the twins were now standing between. "You two get undressed and start basking, I'll be back shortly," the Doctor turned around and headed back out the door she had entered through.

Watching the twins from where he stood, John couldn't hear what they were saying but he then got an eye full as Taki (or was it Zoki?) deactivated her Nanosuit. As the Nanos headed back into the collar, he could see that the majority of her body was coloured light grey, the darker scales started from the soles of her feet, up the inside of her legs, past her most intimate of areas, up her torso (which included a pair of breasts bigger than Mitza's, plus a pair of glowing turquoise nipples), and stopped just below her lower jaw. Noticing that John was watching, Taki dropped her collar.

"Oops," she said and bent over, fully exposing her rear to John. He was surprised to find that both her pussy and butthole were turquoise with a faint glow. Not to be outdone by her sister, Zoki flattened her hood and pulled her collar off. There was a flash of neon blue light as the collar attempted to recall the Nanos, however, what happened instead was that they scattered across the floor of Medical. Zoki then bent over.