A Viper's Nest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Doctor Mizta returned to Medical to find the twins giggling while they basked, and a red-faced John, sat on his bed facing the other direction. She approached the twins, opened the box and proceeded to inject them with the device contained within. Scowling at them, Mizta walked over to where John was sitting. "What did they do?" she asked.

"Nothing much," John replied, "although I now know that along with your eyes, mouth and tongue, you also have glowing nipples and private parts," he answered while staring at the opposite wall.

*****

John sat on the bed while the Doctor finished her examination of the twins. Once they were gone she walked around the central medical bed and stopped just in front of him. "Sorry about that," she said while looking down at him.

"Oh, I'm okay," John replied as he continued to stare at the wall, "just not used to so much attention," he looked up at Mizta and smiled.

"Terran females aren't that forward?" she asked and John shook his head. "To be honest, the Twins overstepped," Mizta pulled up a nearby chair and sat down, her head was level with John's. "I knew they would do something, but after reviewing the footage, even the Captain said that was wrong," John looked up as she finished.

"The Captain?" He looked confused.

"Every part of this ship is monitored and recorded," she placed her tablet on her lap as she crossed her digitigrade legs, "some of the senior bridge officers, the Matriarch and Captain included, were watching," Mizta watched as John's face went red again. "Captain Ema will have a word with the twins, no doubt they'll come to find you at some point and apologise," she pressed a button on her tablet again. In front of John, a window appeared and as he looked up the B5 logo appeared.

"How did you? Where did you?" he looked at her, confused. The Doctor smiled.

"Chief Engineer Zoazhis found it while examining your ship," she replied, "I had to pull rank to get the files off of her, it appears she's hooked on it," Mizta smiled again as John seemed to relax.

"It's a favourite sci-fi program of mine, although it was made over a hundred and fifty years before I was born," John adjusted his posture and sat up straight, rolling his shoulders back.

"That reminds me," Doctor Mizta said, "we've worked out how long you were in stasis for," she smiled as he looked directly at her.

"How long?" John asked. It was one of the many questions he wanted to ask.

"In Viper years, fifty," the Doctor replied.

"Fifty? That's not so bad, I was going to be away for over twenty years anyway," John interrupted Mizta before she could continue.

"John," she said, standing up and kneeling in front of the quarantine shield, "the Viper homeworld takes four times longer to orbit its Sun as Earth does," Mizta watched as John listened. She could see him working out how long he'd been in stasis.

"Two hundred years?" there was a look of shock on his face, "how?" He was having trouble figuring out what had happened.

"The Chief Engineer is currently scanning your ship and its logs to find out," the Doctor replied, "she also doesn't understand how you accessed the Vortex," Mizta stood up and brought the chair closer.

"What's a Vortex?" John asked.

"It's how we travel at faster than light speeds," a new voice chimed in. Walking into Medical was a Viper with light and dark lilac scales, she also had two mechanical arms attached to the back of her Nanosuit.

"This is Zoazhis, Chief Engineer of the Pride of the Matriarchy," Doctor Mizta said while standing up and pointing an arm in her direction. "Have you finished making his uniform?" Mizta asked Zoazhis.

The Chief Engineer nodded, "it took me a while to design a collar and Nanosuit which our male guest could wear," she finished and looked down at John. "Hello," she said with a smile.

"Hello," John replied, with a lot more confidence than before.

He watched as one of the Engineer's arms rotated around from her back and deposited a collar into her right hand. The design was similar to those worn by Zoazhis and Mizta, but smaller. The Engineer walked up to the quarantine shield and placed the collar vertically against the shield. After a few seconds, John heard a new set of beeps and then a small box formed around the collar, on his side of the shield. A green gas filled the inside of the box and then the collar, still being pressed against the quarantine shield by the Chief Engineer, passed through.

"I made this for you," Zoazhis said, glancing over to where John was standing. "Despite how interesting you look," she said while looking down at his groin, "we can't have a male walking around the ship naked," Zoazhis said with a smile.

"Thank you," John said, "what's the green gas?" he inquired while looking at the box.

"It removed all possible contaminants from inside the box," Doctor Mizta replied. After a few minutes, the gas disappeared and a panel opened.

"I've designed the collar to open at the back," she said as John picked it up. It was cold to the touch and he was surprised by how light it was. "Once it's around your neck and you've reconnected the back, press that blue button," Zoazhis pointed to a small, round button located on the right of the collar.

John examined the collar, figuring out how to release the back of it. The collar was hinged at the front and opening it as far as it would go, he placed it around his neck and closed it. He could hear the clasp at the back click as the two halves met. Pressing the blue button, he was momentarily blinded by a bright, neon blue light. Looking at his reflection in the quarantine shield, John watched as the Nanos rushed out of the collar's reservoir and travelled down his body. He yelped in surprise as the Nanos went down, along, and around the end of his cock, and then over his balls. When the neon light switched off, he was wearing a dark grey Nanosuit. Just above his heart on the left of his chest was a nameplate. Looking down and turning it up he could see that it read 'JOHN' in a large and simple font.

The next thing that John noticed was that it felt as though his Nanosuit had underwear. When he had first seen Doctor Mizta in hers, he was surprised to see that the Nanosuit showed every part of her body. It perfectly covered her large breasts and showed that her nipples were erect. When she did a twirl earlier, he saw that it went between her buttcheeks. Glancing at the Doctor as she stood in front of him, he saw that it even went in slightly where her pussy was. Noticing this, Mizta smiled at him.

"I think our guest just figured out how skintight our Uniforms are," she said while laughing slightly and looking at Zoazhis.

"I had to redesign how the male Nanosuits work," the Chief Engineer chimed in, "Viper males have no external genitalia and so the only real difference between theirs and ours," she said while lifting up and then dropping one of her sizeable breasts, John watched as the Nanosuit kept its skintight form, "are these and a male's height," Zoazhis tapped away at the device on her wrist as she finished.

"What the hell?" John cried out. He felt his suit shift and tighten around his cock. He looked down and could see that instead of the slight form of underwear he was wearing, the Nanos had reformed to fit perfectly around his cock and balls. To his surprise, it was now half erect.

"That's why I gave you an extra layer of Nanos underneath your groin," the Chief Engineer said, "if I hadn't, the collar would have to spend most of its time reorganising the Nanos, each time your cock got hard," she tapped away at her wrist again as she finished.

"What? Why have you done that?" John asked while looking at his groin. The Nanos which had perfectly formed around it had retreated to just above his abdomen. His cock was now in full view of everyone.

"Once it has decreased in size, press the blue button twice and my adjustments to your Nanosuit will reappear," Zoazhis replied.

"In other words, because the Nanosuit is so tight, any reaction from the wearer's body, the collar adjusts the shape of the Nanosuit," he called out.

"Yes," replied Doctor Mizta, "we know that friction of a certain kind can cause it to grow, so by adding an extra layer, it reduces the sensation," she finished and walked around the quarantine screen.

"Sadly, we can't have a male walking around erect, despite how impressive yours is," the Chief Engineer said from behind John.

"This day just gets weirder and weirder," John followed the Engineer's instructions as his cock finally went flaccid. "So," he said looking up at the Doctor," how long until I can get out of here?" he asked. Doctor Mizta turned around and headed over to her desk. As she did so, John caught himself staring at her tail and backside. He noticed how her cheeks wobbled as she walked.

"The computer has almost finished, I would say two hours until I can finally start treating you," she answered while looking at the monitor on her desk. "Treatment shouldn't take too long, then the Captain will want to see you," she looked up at John and smiled. "Feel free to test out your Nanosuit, just don't copy what Zoki did," she said while looking at him from her desk.

"I swear, if those two break any more Nanosuits," the Chief Engineer said as she walked around the quarantine shield. Stopping next to the door she said goodbye and headed out.

"I hope most of the crew are like her," John said as he walked around the medical bed, closer to where Mizta stood.

"Forget about the twins," the Doctor said as she pulled her chair over to the shield, "most of the crew will be just like Zoazhis." Mizta had brought her tablet with her and pressed her right index finger onto a button, "if you'd like," a window appeared in front of John, "we could go through the crew list and see if there's one you'd like to meet?" she said. A picture of a blue Viper appeared within the window.

"Are you trying to find me a date?" John asked, laughing slightly.

"We don't have guest quarters on board any military ships," she replied, "you'll have to share. I doubt you'll want to share with two Vipers, well, not yet," she winked at him as John's face went red again.

"Would I have to share the same bed?" he inquired.

"Vipers sleep in nests, not beds," Mizta corrected him, "and no, we can print out a small nest for you to sleep in," she tapped away on her tablet again and a second window appeared, it showed a detailed picture of a standard crew member's quarters. "As you can see there's enough room for two Viper's, so there will be plenty for you," she finished and pointed at the first window. "If you had to share a nest, what would you be happy with?" she asked.

John sighed, rolled his shoulders back and hopped up onto the medical bed behind him. "I like to be cuddled," he said while looking away from the Doctor.

*****

"How adorable," Matriarch Theka said with a smile, "Uzsu loves to be cuddled after we have sex," she looked up from the image in front of her and noticed the bridge officers were looking up at her. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing Theka," Captain Ema smiled, "just keep being you," she said. Theka smiled back, excused herself and then headed for the viewing room. Ema watched as she stopped next to Uszu who was standing next to the two command chairs, took a hold of his arm and pulled him towards the door.

"I'm not sure whether I should be jealous of her Steward or feel sorry for the male," Comms Officer Akhi said while watching the Matriarch.

"Wish I had a male for myself," Tactical Officer Suhli chimed in and there was a collective sigh amongst the officers.

"Urgh, don't remind me," Captain Ema said, a slight tone of annoyance to her voice.

"Forgive me, Captain," Suhli bowed her head. The others looked uneasy.

Ema sighed and then relaxed, "it's okay," she tried to distract herself by watching John on the TDT.

"Captain, Chief Engineer Zoazhis wishes to speak to you," a crew member called out.

"Send it to my command chair," Ema ordered as she tore herself away from the Tactical Display Table. Sitting down, she activated privacy mode, "what is it Zoazhis?" she asked.

"Captain, I've finished going over John's spaceship, I know how it got here," there was an obvious hint of excitement.

"I'll meet you in the hangar," Captain Ema closed the call and deactivated privacy mode. "Lieutenant Ena," she called out.

"Yes Captain," Ena approached the Captain.

"You have command of the bridge, have the fleet turnabout and start heading back to the system's edge, the Chief Engineer has something to show me," the Lieutenant bowed as Ema finished and watched as the Captain headed towards the exit.

Walking past the twins, Captain Ema stopped and looked down at them. "You too crossed the line earlier," she said with a hint of anger, "you need to apologise to the male the next time you see him," she finished and continued down the corridor. Both the twins bowed as she went by, their hoods against their heads.

Arriving in the hangar, Captain Ema could see a number of the ship's Engineers were busy taking apart the Terran spaceship. The cockpit had been removed and was placed next to one of the dropships the Cruiser carried. A blocky midsection had been placed within a secure barrier and Ema noticed the warning signs flashing. Three engines were sitting upright near one of the repair bays which were positioned down one of the three hundred metre long hangar walls. She could also see the shimmering light blue forcefield at the end of the hangar, beyond it shone the distant star of the system they were in. A call came out from a group of Engineers huddled around the repair bay next to the engines. When the Captain arrived, she noticed the Chief Engineer was waiting for her, along with a section of the hull.

"Captain," she said when Ema stopped in front of the group, "as I said in my call, we've figured out how this Terran pile of junk got here," she pointed at a reading on a nearby monitor. "The radiation from these engines somehow managed to trigger a Vortex portal," Zoazhis pointed to a line on the monitor, "when the ship entered, the radiation, along with the stasis pod, shielded John as his ship travelled through Vortex," she finished and then her tail passed to her left hand what looked like a computer module. "I've checked the computers too," Ema had forgotten how excited the Chief Engineer got when she had the chance to take technology apart, "John's route would have taken him into contact with an old, disused Matriarchy satellite."

"Really?" the Captain said, "how did they detect it? She asked. Matriarchy satellites were shielded from all known forms of detection.

"I found a mission log," the Chief Engineer replied, "turns out a new form of space telescope detected light being reflected off the satellite's hull," she said and then put her right hand up when she saw the Captain's expression, "I know what you're thinking but I would guess that some debris stuck to the satellite, was what they saw," she finished and then typed away on her pad. The assembled Engineers and the Captain were illuminated when a nearby holoprojector activated and a bright green representation of a solar system appeared in front of the group.

"The Terran system," Captain Ema said to the group of assembled Engineers.

"Primitive but with enough time it could be profitable," Zoazhis said. Using her left thumb, she began to bring up a series of data readouts and graphs via her pad.

"Too much time," Ema said, "it's the main reason the Matriarchy left the Terrans alone. The long-range Scout ship estimated it would take thirty years to develop the system," the Captain scratched the softer, inner part of her hood as she finished.

"Especially when it takes ten years to get there via Vortex," one of the other Engineers chimed in.

"That too," said the Chief Engineer.

"Why did it take him fifty years to travel to this system?" the Captain asked.

"Distance travelled," another Engineer joined in the conversation. The Captain looked confused. "The further you travel, the longer it takes to get to your destination," the same Engineer said.

"Really?" Ema asked. The group of Engineers all nodded at the same time.

"Vortex travel allows us to go faster than light," said Zoazhis, "however, if the distance is large, then the time it takes increases," she started to annotate the hologram, "however, if the distance is short, say a few light-years, then the time it takes is much less. If we left now," she drew a series of connected lines from their current position finishing at the Terran system, "the fleet could arrive in the Terran system in fifteen years. But.." she paused and looked at the Captain.

"We don't have the resources on board to get there," everyone nodded when Ema finished.

"The main problem is halfway there, we run out of Space Stations," a series of bright green dots appeared along the route as Zoazhis spoke, "then there's the Draco Confederation," the hologram shifted to red when she finished.

"Who still doesn't like us after the last time we sent long-ranged Scout ships through their space," the Captain said. Again, the group of assembled Engineers nodded. "I'll inform the Terran once he's been given the all-clear from Doctor Mizta," Ema thanked the Engineers and then headed off, back to the bridge.

*****

Quartermaster Milsi rolled out of her nest shortly after the alarm sounded. She used her tail to shut the damned thing off and slowly, Milsi pushed herself off the padded floor of her quarters. She stretched her arms above her head and let out a yawn. Stumbling in the darkness of her room, Milsi headed towards the faint glow of a button on a nearby wall.

"Damn that's bright," she hissed as her basking light switched on. Looking around, Milsi found the large mirror set against a nearby wall and then with a sigh, she plopped herself down in front of it and onto a large and comfy cushion, which sat beneath the basking light. Stretching her digitigrade legs and tail as she enjoyed the heat from the lamp, Milsi looked at herself in the mirror.

Unlike most of the Vipers aboard the Cruiser, the Quartermaster's hood stuck out at the sides and then connected to the bottom of her neck diagonally, and looked like two right-angled triangles. Her primary scale colour was charcoal black, which shined in the light when properly buffed. Milsi's secondary scale colour was a light grey. These scales covered her lower jaw, down the front of her neck, over her torso and enormous breasts, which rivalled those of Matriarch Theka (except Milsi had a pair of large black nipples), down past her most intimate of areas and her thick thighs, along the underside of her long and powerful tail, and ending with the soles of her feet.

Milsi sighed again as she looked at her reflection. It had been a year since she had passed her training to become the Quartermaster of a Matriarchy Cruiser, and she missed sharing her quarters with another Viper. To her surprise, the Officer's Quarters were single berths. This, however, did not stop them from sleeping with each other. Unfortunately for Milsi, a Viper who was used to having sex daily, her shift pattern always left her alone when she went to bed each day. If the Quartermaster had known that she would be going from a life of sex to a year-long dry spell, she wouldn't have bothered applying for the training.

The Quartermaster was brought out of her morning ritual of feeling sorry for herself when her pad chimed. Using her tail, she brought it in front of her and tapped on the screen with her right thumb. A message had been received from Doctor Mizta, she wanted Milsi to come down to Medical before her shift started.

After twenty minutes of buffing her scales, Quartermaster Milsi stepped out of her quarters in her dark grey uniform and headed off towards Medical. When she arrived, the Quartermaster found the Doctor in conversation with someone inside a quarantine shield around the central medical bed. Milsi wasn't sure why the shield was in place as she had not heard of any accidents occurring.