A Viper's Nest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're here," Doctor Mizta said as the Quartermaster stopped just inside Medical.

"You wanted to see me?" Milsi asked.

Mizta nodded, "have you been informed about the Terran we rescued from that unknown ship?" she asked.

"I think so," the Quartermaster replied, "although I'm not sure how a Terran could have gotten here," she said while looking past the Doctor. Looking up at her from inside the quarantine shield was a Terran male.

"This is John," Mizta said, standing aside so that Milsi could get a good look at him. She stepped forward and looked down at him. He smiled as she made eye contact.

"Hello," John said looking up at her.

"You're short," Milsi replied, bending down so that her head was level with his. She noticed that he was looking at her breasts.

"You're tall," John replied while trying not to stare.

Doctor Mizta laughed, "Milsi, he's above average height for a Terran. It's not his fault we're all eight foot tall," she finished and walked over to her desk.

"Except for the twins," John chimed in. Mizta laughed.

"Yes. Sorry again about that John," she looked over to where Milsi was standing, "you can talk to him, he doesn't bite, I think," the Doctor winked at John as he frowned.

"You've met the twins?" the Quartermaster asked.

"Met, been spoken to, had my anatomy appraised," John said while walking from left to right, "and then I got an eyeful of what Viper's look naked, especially places that glow," he stopped in front of Milsi and looked up, "You don't appear to have any glowing bits.." John was interrupted by Doctor Mizta laughing. Both Milsi and John looked over to where she was standing.

"Sorry for laughing," she said in between breaths, "the Quartermaster is not your average Viper and the twins, well they're the twins," Mizta finished and sat down.

"Average?" Milsi could hear the annoyance in John's voice, "I would love to know what has been average about the last few hours?" he asked. Before the Doctor could reply, John started to rant, "I've been woken up after two hundred years, sorry, fifty Viper years, as if that makes this any better," he said while walking around the medical bed," I was naked and stuck in this zoo exhibit, my first encounter with an alien race then proceeds to strip in front of me just to make sure my dick was working." Milsi looked over to where Mizta was sitting and she shrugged, "then two sorority girls come in and sexually harassed me, stripped naked and showed off their glowing nipples and private parts," John stopped and looked over to where the Doctor was sitting, "and when I finally get something to wear I find out that if she wanted to, the Chief Engineer could adjust my Nanosuit at any point which would leave me with my cock and balls swinging about," he said angrily.

Medical echoed to the laughter of a Viper who had not laughed so much in a long time. It started deep down, inside the Quartermaster's throat, as Milsi laughed. It was a pleasant and full-bellied laugh, it sounded as though a lot of weight was falling off the shoulders of someone who had been depressed for a long time. John stood inside the quarantine shield and just stared. Doctor Mizta smiled and stood up from her desk and walked over to the Quartermaster.

"I think you needed that Milsi," she said as Mizta placed a hand on Milsi's right shoulder. "I apologise, John, " the Doctor turned her head to look at him, "I saw you were keeping stuff in and suspected you might vent if you were pointed in the right direction," she saw him relax and laugh a little.

"Are you a shrink as well then?" John asked, Mizta tilted her head.

"Shrink?" She looked confused.

"It's slang for a psychiatrist or counsellor" he replied.

"Ah, yes, I am," Mizta nodded, "we never know how aliens will react when they first meet us. Your's is a unique case, however, due to how you got here and the fact your species hasn't left its home system," the Doctor turned her head to look back at the Quartermaster who had finally stopped laughing. "Feeling better?" Mizta asked.

Taking a few deep breaths, Milsi turned to face Doctor Mizta, "much," she replied, "thank you for this Doctor," Mizta nodded, spun around and walked back to her desk. The Quartermaster looked down at John, "thank you, John," she smiled. John's face went red again.

"Happy to help, I think," he tried not to stare too much at Quartermaster.

"So Milsi, what do you think?" she asked.

"About what?" Milsi wasn't sure what the Doctor meant.

"John. He needs to share quarters with a member of the crew," Mizta watched the Quartermaster as the penny finally dropped.

"Him? A male? With me?" she asked and Mitza nodded, "but I'm just a Quartermaster, and the Captain," she was shocked at the suggestion, to have a male at her age.

"What about the Captain?" The Doctor said from her seated position,, "John is not a member of the Matriarchy and the Captain has already been assigned a Steward," she finished and then looked in John's direction, "I've already told John what our society is like, and despite some misgivings, he has decided to give it a go," Mizta smiled at him as she finished.

"He said yes?" she asked.

"Not exactly," Doctor Mizta replied, "the reason for calling you in," she said while turning her head to look at Milsi, "was a note attached to your file," Mizta pressed down on her pad and then a hologram appeared in front of the Quartermaster.

"This is my military record," she said while looking at the projection, "..I have found Milsi to be an exemplary student and I wish her luck at her next posting as Quartermaster," Milsi said out loud as she read what was displayed on the pad, "..to whom it may concern, if Milsi ever has problems, just give her a cuddle. I found our cuddles to be most relaxing..". It took the Quartermaster a few moments to realise the note was from a friend she had made at the Academy. She looked over to where Doctor Mizta was and saw that she was smiling.

"We were going through the crew, trying to find someone John would get on with when he's let out of Medical," Mizta said as she put her hand out for her pad, "when we came across your file," she then looked at John.

"I like to be cuddled," he said while trying to not get too embarrassed.

*****

Matriarch Theka came for the fourth time, shortly after Uszu's twin cocks had bulged inside of her. She loved it when they had sex. Thanks to Viper males having two cocks, she could enjoy anal sex at the same time her pussy was fucked. Theka looked down at her Steward's panting form as he breathed heavily into her breasts.

"I'll need some time to recover," Uszu said through her ample cleavage. Theka adjusted her weight forward and there was a popping sound from behind. Her Steward's cocks, which had been plugging the viscous liquid his Matriarch had released when she orgasmed, popped out of her and it covered his twin cocks and groin.

"I'm not sure who I feel sorry for the most," the Matriarch said as she rolled off Uszu and lay next to him. She waited for his reply but he was still panting. "You or the poor female that has to clean our nest each day," Theka finished and laughed as Uszu tried to sit up. She leaned over and kissed his blunt nose, "you need to regain your strength," Theka said as she pulled off the bright green prophylactics covering his two cocks. Her tail picked up a nearby towel and with her left hand, she started to clean him.

As the towel brushed the end of his cocks he moaned as his body twitched. A fresh jet of cum fired out of both, which splashed against the nearby wall. "Thank the Matriarchy for installing an air filtration system in here, otherwise this room would just stink of cum," she said with a smile and then leant over the lower half of his body. Her emerald tongue snaked its way around the base of his twin cocks as she lowered her head and engulfed them both into the warm embrace of her mouth. The two light blue cocks momentarily reflected the green light from the bioluminescence of her mouth, shortly before she began to bob her head up and down.

"Wait Theka!" Uszu cried as he stifled a moan. She ignored him as his body twitched and his cocks erupted again, her mouth filling with the sweet taste of his cum. Theka loved how it felt when her Steward's cum splashed against the back of her throat. Uszu let out another moan as the muscles of her mouth and throat massaged his two cocks as she swallowed, and then the punishing blowjob continued. After her mouth had been filled another three times, Theka finally allowed poor Uszu to rest.

Rolling out of the raised nest, she picked up the discarded bundles of joy as she often called them, and dropped them into a nearby bin. Glancing over to where her Steward was laying, she saw that he had finally stopped panting. Her tail picked up the box they had been using and she fished out the last two inside. Walking over to the nest, she lowered herself to her knees. Uszu's cocks were still fully erect and he was watching her.

"How about we change positions?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" her Steward replied as she ripped open one of the packets.

"I was just thinking," Theka said, "would you like to be in charge this time?" she inquired. Carefully she placed it over his top cock and then ripped open the second packet. "Perhaps, you'd like to fuck me from behind?" Theka suggested. She smiled as Uszu's face appeared to light up at the suggestion.

Once both cocks were safely covered, Theka climbed into the nest on all fours and stuck her backside out, facing the middle of the room. With her knees sinking into the softness of the nest, her back arched as she pressed her enormous breasts and torso into the nest, her pussy and ass were perfectly at the right height. Rolling out of the nest with surprising speed and eagerness, Theka watched as Uszu enthusiastically took hold of his Matriarch's ample butt, found both openings and with renewed vigour, began to fuck Theka with what remained of his stamina.

*****

"John," Doctor Mizta called out, "you'll be glad to know the computer has finally finished analyzing your genome," she stood up from her desk and approached the quarantine shield. It had been an hour since Milsi had left Medical and Mizta was pleased to see John was missing her. He paused the recording in front of him and looked up as she approached.

"I can finally leave?" he asked, smiling at her when they made eye contact.

"Once I've done all of the required treatments, yes," Mizta smiled as she finished.

"Finally," John said with a huge sigh of relief, "I thought spending twenty odd years alone in space was hard, but this," he said and gestured to the area inside the quarantine shield, "is unbearable," John rolled his shoulders back as he looked up at the Doctor again.

"The Captain will want to see you when I'm done, and then we can go get you some food," Mizta said and for the first time since he woke up John's stomach grumbled.

"Come to think of it, I haven't been hungry since I woke up," he said while confused with the current situation.

"The liquid you drank when you first woke up was food," Mizta answered as she turned around and headed over to a nearby door. Pressing her hand against it, the door hissed as it opened. Doctor Mizta stepped out of its way as a large, white piece of machinery was revealed.

"What's that?" John asked.

"There isn't a name for it in your language," Mizta answered, "however, once it has finished its assigned tasks, I'll be ready to start your treatments," as she finished, the Doctor started to use a keyboard near to where she was standing.

The machine powered up and he could hear it start to work. Once it had finished its assigned task, Mizta retrieved something from inside a hidden compartment and then pressed a button. With another hiss, the white machine retracted back into the wall and the doors closed behind it. John watched as the Doctor walked over to where he was standing.

"You'll need to be naked for this so deactivate your Nanosuit and then lie down on the bed," she watched as John pressed the button on his collar. A bright neon blue light was emitted by the collar's reservoir and then the Nanos retreated, travelling up his body and into the collar. Climbing up onto the bed, John looked over to where Mizta was standing.

"What now?" he asked. John watched as the Doctor pressed a button on her collar and her face was lit up as Nanos swarmed over her head. When neon blue light had stopped, it looked to John as though nothing had happened. Mizta saw the confused expression on his face.

"I activated the sterile environment setting on my collar," she said and then tapped her face with a claw. What John had not realised was that the Nanos had created a transparent and airtight layer around her head. Mizta turned her head to the right and he saw that a cylinder or something similar was attached just above her collar, at the back of her head. "This will let me breathe while I work inside the quarantine shield," she said and then smiled at John.

"I have a funny feeling that I'll be spending most of my time aboard this ship going over all of the advanced technology you have," he said as John watched Mizta walk up to the shield, and then place her right hand against it.

What appeared to be a palm scanner appeared, which then proceeded to scan the Doctor's hand. A series of beeps were emitted and then a Mitza sized compartment formed on the inside of the quarantine shield. She stepped through the shield, into the compartment and it sealed itself behind her. John watched as the green gas from before filled the new compartment and then once it had dissipated, Mizta opened it.

"Once I'm done, you'll finally be able to leave," Doctor Mizta said with a smile. She could see that John was a bit unsure about having her so close. "Don't worry John," she said and smiled again, making sure to keep eye contact, "I'll put you to sleep and when you awake, you'll be sat on one of the normal medical beds," Mizta held his right hand.

"Let's get this done," John replied as he squeezed Mizta's hand.