A Viper's Nest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked. John noticed that the other engineers were watching him.

"This," Zoazhis replied and walked over to a nearby monitor. She tapped away at the keyboard and a bright green hologram appeared in front of her. "We've figured out how you managed to get to the system we found you in and why you survived the journey," the Chief Engineer then waited for John as he walked over to the hologram.

Over the next few hours, Zoazhis and a few of her engineers explained to John what had happened: why his stasis pod had failed to wake him, how the Poseiden had entered the Vortex, why it took two hundred years to reach the system he was found in, and why he had managed to survive without a Vortex shield. They had also answered any questions he had about what the Vortex was. John left the hangar and slowly made his way towards the canteen. What they had told him had both surprised and shocked him. He was now hungry and not in the best of moods.

*****

Arriving at the canteen, John found himself at the back of a very long queue. "We keep bumping into each other," said a familiar voice from behind. Turning around, he saw Officer Thissa and she smiled when he looked up, the light from above catching the shine of her scales. "What's wrong?" she asked, a hint of concern to her voice.

"Oh it's nothing," John replied, "I've just got a lot on my mind," he then looked back at the queue as it started to move.

"I've got some snacks in my quarters if you want to chat?" Thissa asked. She placed her right hand on John's left shoulder, "I can be great company if you let me," she said, smiling at John as he made eye contact. He could see the warm glow of her yellow eyes and mouth as she spoke. John wanted a distraction from his current thoughts and nodded.

"Let's go," he said and followed Officer Thissa as she walked away from the canteen. "You won't get in trouble?" John asked as she slowed her pace to match his.

"No, I'm off duty now," she replied, "besides," Thissa said as she bent forward so that her head was level with John's, "my roommate won't be off duty for hours," she then laughed as his face went red. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Thissa's quarters and she placed her right thumb against the door. With a hiss, the door opened and a warm red glow from inside lit up John's face.

"So," Officer Thissa said, turning around to face John as the doors closed behind him, "how do Terrans have sex?" smiling at John's reaction to her blunt question.

"I forgot how forward Vipers were," he replied and then looked up at Thissa, "pretty much the same as Vipers do, although I only have one cock and I'm shorter than you," John then yelped as he was picked up and hugged by the eight-foot Viper in front of him. She spun him around and threw him onto what John guessed was her nest. He bounced when he landed and found himself sinking slightly into its soft interior.

"Good," Thissa said as she walked over to where John now lay. Flattening her hood, the Security Officer deactivated her collar and then removed it from around her neck.

John watched as the now-familiar neon blue light appeared and the Nanos of her uniform retreated into the collar's reservoir. Looking at her now naked body, John could see that her overall body shape was much slimmer than that of the Doctor or Quartermaster. Her breasts, while still larger than his head, were smaller and the camouflage pattern he had seen before continued down her darker green scales. Thissa also had a pair of large, cream coloured nipples, matching the colour of her secondary scale colour. The cream scales ran down her torso, past her most intimate areas, down the inside of her thighs and stopping at the soles of her feet. John was surprised to see that her pussy was dripping.

"Your turn," Thissa said as she stood at the edge of her nest. She placed her hands on her wide hips and grinned, the yellow glow of her mouth showing as John deactivated his collar. Once his Nanosuit had disappeared, he removed the collar, clicking the clasp shut and placing it on the padded floor to his right. John lay on his back, legs apart and looked up at the Security Officer as his cock got hard. Thissa grinned again, "you might only have one cock but it's so big and thick," she stepped into the nest and then dropped down onto her knees. John bounced from the impact and watched as Thissa moved closer to him, her large breasts pressing against his chest as she lent on her forearms, placing them on either side of his head. His groin started to get wet as her pussy continued to drip.

"What did you think of the Quartermaster?" Thissa purred as she moved her head closer to John's. He flinched as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked his right ear.

"She's nice, I enjoyed my time with her," John replied while trying not to react to the Viper's tongue which was now trying to clean out his ear. After a few minutes, Thissa stopped her licking and then moved her face so that it was directly above John's.

"How good are you at eating pussy?" she asked and then laughed at the reaction she got.

"Milsi didn't complain earlier," John replied. He watched as Thissa adjusted herself so that her knees were above his head.

"I'll try not to suffocate you," she said with a mischievous smile and then she lowered herself down. Thissa gasped as she felt John's lips and then tongue on her pussy. A quiet moan left her lips and then the Security Officer roughly took hold of her large breasts. Thissa pinched her nipples as she started to roll her hips, grinding her pussy against John's mouth.

John tried his best to grip the Viper's thighs as he licked and sucked her pussy. He had to swallow as the sweet-tasting, viscous liquid filled his mouth for the third time. John twitched when he felt Thissa's tail wrap itself around his cock. He had yet to experience how dextrous a Viper's tail could be. After a few more minutes of him eating her pussy, John felt her body tense up and then she moaned loudly as Thissa came. John tried his best to swallow as his mouth was flooded but he found himself almost drowning in her cum. Before he did, however, Thissa bent forward and fell to her right, onto the nest. John bounced with the impact and coughed. Coming to, Thissa smiled at John.

"Damn, you eat pussy better than a female," she said.

"Thanks, I think," John replied while wiping what was left of her cum from his mouth. He looked over to where she lay, her breathing had settled and John watched as she rolled off the nest, got onto her hands and knees and then crawled over to where his feet were.

"My turn," she said with a smile and then Thissa crawled forward, her large breasts rubbing against his legs as she made her way over to John's groin. A large glob of her saliva landed on his balls as she moved her head down. Taking his shaft in her right hand, Thissa then carefully cradled his balls with her left.

"Careful," John called out, "they're sensitive, make sure you don't cut me either, otherwise blood will get everywhere," he then groaned as Thissa pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. She swallowed his full length into her warm mouth and down her throat, her tongue wrapping itself around his cock and he could feel the back of her throat as her mouth touched the base. He felt her hand gently massage his balls as the other pumped his cock when she moved her head up, the shaft glistening in the dim light.

Moving her head down to his groin, Thissa breathed in the strong aroma of sweat and pheromones John's body was releasing. The last time she had smelt something similar was when she had tried an aphrodisiac on her last shore leave. Thissa ran her yellow tongue up John's shaft, tracing a bulging vein and then she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, Thissa," John called out. Shortly afterwards her mouth was filled with the sweet taste of cum. Thissa sucked it all into her mouth as she swallowed each spurt. Deepthroating John once more, she giggled as he moaned, her warm mouth massaging his cock as she eagerly consumed his orgasm. Once the last drops had been swallowed, Thissa licked John's cock clean.

"You taste better than our males," she said with a smile, "wow, you also seem to stay hard like them too," John then twitched as her long, yellow tongue snaked itself out of her glowing mouth, and wound itself around the base of his cock.

He flinched again as he felt the heat from her mouth as she slowly moved her tongue up the shaft. Adjusting her position so that her hands were on either side of his hips, John could feel her saliva covering his cock as she traced the bulging vein again, with the tip of her tongue. Pursing her lips as Thissa reached the top of his cock, she pushed his throbbing cock inside. John could feel her tongue move over and around his cock as she began to bob her head. Globs of her saliva fell onto his balls as she increased her speed. The sound of her slurping filled Thissa's quarters as she repeatedly deepthroated John's large cock, smiling each time he grunted when she had her mouth at the base of his cock. Occasionally she would wrap her tongue around his balls as her head bobbed up and down.

Remembering how Milsi had reacted, John reached down and started to rub the softer edge of Thissa's hood between his thumb and index finger. As he made his way up and down her hood, now using both hands, he could feel the vibrations from her throat as she moaned. The sensation amplified the pleasure he was getting from her now vigorous blowjob. A familiar feeling from his groin appeared and John tried his best not to show how close he was to cumming, however, Thissa had already noticed, remembering how he had reacted earlier, and so her pace increased. Less than a minute later he came for the second time.

Thissa was surprised with how much cum John had released into her mouth, especially as it had not been long since he last came. What also surprised her was that John had managed to get his hands onto the back of her head and he thrust his cock deep. She could feel his cum flood the back of her throat and Thissa was glad she had no gag reflex. She guessed John had two orgasms instead of one and so once he fell back onto her nest, Thissa closed her mouth around John's cock and she started to suck. With her throat massaging his cock and the pressure from the suction, John started to twitch as the pleasure from the two orgasms travelled through his body. He made eye contact with Thissa and when she smiled, a load of cum fell out of her mouth, covering his groin. Shortly afterwards, his orgasms finally stopped, John watched as the Viper pulled her mouth up his cock, slurping any last traces of cum from it.

"That was yummy," she said with a smile, "you came so much, and the smell" John watched as Thissa moved her face down to his groin again and she sniffed. "I could get used to this," she then started to lick his groin clean, making sure to remove any traces of his cum or her saliva.

Panting slightly, John twitched as Thissa licked the tip of his cock, "careful, it's sensitive," he said, "I need to get used to this, Terran males usually have to wait between orgasms," John slowed his breathing as he looked up at Thissa.

"You seem to have more stamina than our males," she said, "normally they'd be asleep after one of my blowjobs," Thissa then stood up. "I think it's time we fucked," she said bluntly and before John could protest the Security Officer stepped forward, dropped down onto her knees again, and then adjust herself so that she was able to easily insert his cock into her dripping pussy.

John watched as Thissa pushed his cock into the warm and tight embrace of her pussy. She didn't stop until her pelvis slammed into his own, moaning as the Viper hilted herself with his cock. John grunted as she kept slamming back down, squeezing his cock as it went inside her. Thissa had her knees by his armpits and John gripped onto her thighs as she kept up the punishing pace.

"Thissa, slow down," he pleaded through gritted teeth, "I'd like my pelvis to be intact when we're done," John then felt as though all the air from his lungs was pushed out as Thissa slammed down. She leaned forward and pressed her large breasts into his face. Before she sat back up, John managed to get one between his teeth and he bit down hard. Both Thissa and John moaned loudly as the tightness of her pussy gripped John's cock and pleasure from his bite went through her body.

"Naughty male," she said, smiling at John, "who said you could bite?" Thissa then slowed her pace and John could feel how much his pelvis ached. "Better?" she asked while playing with her breasts. John nodded as Thissa slowly rolled her hips. "Who do you prefer?" she asked.

"What?" was all John could say as he tried his best not to cum.

"Mine or Milsi's?" Thissa asked and then she leaned forward and pushed her chest into John's face.

"Yours," his reply was muffled. John liked them both but figured Thissa would return to her punishing pace if he was honest.

"I'll let you bite them again if you're gentle," Thissa said as she adjusted herself. She then carefully placed one of her engorged nipples into John's mouth. This time he nippled on it while watching her reaction. When she giggled, John licked and sucked the nipple. "Better, you should never bite without asking," Thissa then moaned as her other nipple was pinched.

After a few more minutes of Officer Thissa fucking John, he felt her body tense up and then she moaned as an orgasm shook her body. Shortly afterwards his cock erupted inside of her. "Hot!," she cried, "it's so hot!" John moaned himself as her pussy milked his cock, each contraction forcing more and more cum into her warm and welcoming pussy. Thissa fell forwards and almost smothered John as the last of their shared orgasms filled their minds with pleasure.

Coming to, they both shuddered as Thissa moved forward, John's cock rubbing against her now over-sensitive insides. The viscous and pearly white concoction of their joining flooded out of Thissa and covered John's groin. Rolling off of him Thissa lay on her back and breathed heavily.

"Fuck, I needed that," she said and then looked at John. He could see the yellow glow of her eyes and mouth as she smiled. John watched as she looked down at his body, laughing.

"What's funny?" he asked.

"You're still hard," she said. John looked at himself and saw his cock was rock hard, bouncing in the air to his heartbeat. He also noted that what dim light there was in Thissa's quarters was shining off his cock.

"Once we've rested, shall we go again?" John asked.

Thissa smiled, "I think I might have to steal you from the Quartermaster," she replied.

"No offence Thissa, but Milsi is gentler," John said, "I might like having sex with you Vipers, but I'm not some male for you to fuck into submission," he said. Thissa laughed again.

"Sorry," she replied, "I'm used to having sex the way I prefer it," Thissa then turned to face John, "how would you like to fuck me next?" she asked.

John thought for a moment and then looked at her, "how about anal?" he asked.

*****

"Damn, look at him go," Tactical Officer Suhli said while watching the image displayed above the Tactical Display Table.

"I knew Thissa enjoyed anal but not this much," Comms Officer Akhi chimed in, "my butt feels sore just from watching John fuck her," she then looked over to where the Captain and Matriarch were standing.

"He does have a nice rhythm," Theka said as she watched John fuck Security Officer Thissa in the arse. "It's a shame we never made official contact with the Terrans," she then recoiled slightly as there was an audible scream emitted by the TDT. Captain Ema tapped away at the control panel projected in front of her and the audio from the image was lowered.

"That makes five. I've never had to lower the volume so much," Ema said.

The image displayed above the TDT had been running since word had reached the bridge that Security Officer Thissa had taken the Terran to her quarters. The whole crew of the Pride of the Matriarch knew that the friendly and clumsy personality of Thissa was a ruse, everyone knew she enjoyed breaking males whenever they got shore leave. Captain Ema even had a separate file for the Security Officer, detailing which establishments she was banned from. While Viper males were valued, often above females of higher social status, it was a common practice for them to be made available to those in the military. Each military base planetside or station in orbit had at least one registered brothel, and they would always make sure they had enough males available for when military ships docked. Unfortunately for Officer Thissa, she would usually get banned on the first visit.

The bridge crew tried their best not to listen to the moaning and screams of pleasure coming from the TDT. However, it didn't go unnoticed that neither the Captain nor Matriarch had moved away from the projected image since the doors of Officer Thissa's quarters had closed.

"How many times has she orgasmed?" Lieutenant Ena asked.

"Four? No six," Akhi replied. The image screamed again.

"Make that seven," Theka chimed in, "I think we might need to give John a guard," she said, "or we could convince him to join the military, train him to be a steward," Theka looked up from the image as the other bridge officers collectively said Please!

"I wonder what he'd say if he knew we were watching?" Captain Ema asked and then looked up, "No," she said, shaking her head, "however much we all might want to get a taste of what Officer Thissa is experiencing," Ema said, recoiling herself as another moan came out the TDT's speakers, "it's up to The Matriarchy itself what happens to him," the Captain then lowered the volume for the sixth time.

"Do we have permission to pursue him?" Comms Officer Akhi asked, looking up at the captain.

Captain Ema shrugged, "you all know the law, I don't want to send you all to the brig for harassing the Terran," she replied. The officers around the Tactical Display Table heard a different moan as John finally orgasmed.

"That's impressive," Theka said, "looks like the report from Doctor Mizta was true," she then looked over to where Captain Ema was standing.

"I agree," she replied while nodding, "urgh, if I had my steward I'd go fuck this heat off," Ema said as she lent against the side of the table.

"You could always ask John for help," the Matriarch suggested, "he's gotten over his apprehension over how liberal we are about sex," there was a collective murmur of agreement from the bridge officers.

Before Captain Ema could reply an alarm sounded.

"Captain, thirty minutes before Vortex exit," a crew member called out from the front of the ship. Ema walked over to her command chair and keyed the comms button.

"Vortex exit in thirty minutes, all crew make preparations," the Captain ordered.

Closing the channel she walked back to the TDT and saw that John and Officer Thissa had stopped. He slumped over her back and her tail was wrapped around his torso, the two were also twitching slightly, John then slapped Thissa's large butt and she unwound her tail. They both groaned as John pulled out. Ema was reminded by how detailed the image projected by the Tactical Display Table could be, as a large amount of cum spurted out of Thissa's butthole.

"I think I know what I'm getting Uszu to do when he wakes up," Matriarch Theka said with a smile as she deactivated the footage.

*****

At the edge of the Arroganza system, a shining star was born as the Vortex opened. The small fleet of ten ships re-entered normal space, their combined Vortex shields deactivating. Nearby monitor satellites and patrol vessels detected the energy discharge, the satellites sent alert signals towards the centre of the system, while the nearby patrol vessels charged their shields and activated their weapon systems. Two Cerastes class patrol vessels fired their engines and burned at full speed towards the exit point.