A Viper's Nest Ch. 04

Story Info
Male Astronaut encounters horny Viper aliens in the future.
10.1k words
4.8
11.1k
24

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John dreamt that he was wrapped inside a warm duvet and that his legs were bound together. He woke to find something heavy was resting on his head. Blinking his eyes clear he remembered where he was. John was currently sharing a nest with Milsi and she had her tail wrapped around both legs, she was also hugging him tightly and his head was mostly enveloped by one of her enormous breasts.

"Milsi?" John called out. He heard a murmur from above, "Milsi, are you awake?" he asked.

"You're so warm," she replied. Milsi shifted her hold and then rolled onto her back. She pulled John with her and he found himself laying face first on top of the Quartermaster. Milsi unwound her tail from his legs and as the blood flow returned he felt her tail flop over the side of the nest. John's head was now resting just above her breasts, his arms by his side as Milsi kept hold of him. He felt some discomfort and realised he had Morning Wood. His cock was pressing down against her stomach, at an uncomfortable angle.

"Milsi, can you loosen your grip?" John asked, "I need to adjust myself," he then watched as his black and light grey scaled lover opened her large eyes, their warm yellow glow visible in the dimness of the room.

"Adjust yourself?" she asked, her mouth emitting a similar glow. John then attempted to press his cock into her stomach more. "Oh," she said with a smile and then Milsi loosened her grip so that John was able to adjust himself.

"Thanks," he said as he rested his chin on her cleavage, "how long till we have to be up?" John inquired.

"About an hour," she replied, "I'll need at least twenty minutes to buff my scales, perhaps less if you help," Milsi suggested.

"I'll need a shower," John said as he shuffled downwards, "eat something too," he then used his hands, attempting to push Milsi's thighs apart.

"What are you..." the Quartermaster tried to ask but John's finger touching her pussy made her let out a noise instead. Realising what he wanted to do, Milsi spread her legs apart and used her tail to prop him up.

Finding her pussy, glowing yellow in the dark, John left sucking kisses around the outside. Testing to see how she reacted, he kissed and then tried to bite her thighs. With each gasp or moan, John made his way back to her now wet pussy.

"Damn it, John," she said between moans as John used his tongue, "we need to get ready," Milsi then gasped as he inserted a finger, and then two.

With each bite, kiss, and lick, she got wetter and wetter, until her pussy was leaking viscous liquid. Sensing Milsi was close, John started to focus on her engorged clit, rapidly flicking it with his tongue. When she gasped and closed her thighs around his head, he sucked on it. The sound of her cumming filled her quarters as the full force of it hit John in the face, covering him in her cum.

As she lay there panting, Milsi could only watch as John got onto his knees and rubbed himself against her opening. He looked up at her and smiled as he pushed the head of his cock inside her warm and welcoming pussy. Hilting her, she came again and moaned loudly. Her now sensitive insides gripped John's cock as he fucked her, each thrust sent shocks of pleasure up her body. Milsi could hear his balls slap against her tail as his pace increased. After a while, she bit down on her left hand and started to massage her right breast. Milsi moaned again and then twisted the engorged nipple. Seeing this, John reached up and managed to pinch a nipple, Milsi's pussy tightening around his cock. With each back and forth motion, the Quartermaster's cum spurted out.

"John," she cried, "I can't," Milsi moaned as another orgasm wracked her body. John was knocked forward by her tail as it whipped up. She grabbed hold of him as he slammed his cock into her again, and again. He could feel the contractions of her pussy milking his cock, pushing him over the edge. John's cock erupted inside Milsi and she felt his hot cum pour inside, the warmth surprising her. "So hot!" Milsi moaned as her body shook from multiple orgasms.

*****

Officer Thissa was standing in the queue to the ship's canteen when she noticed Milsi and John arrive. As the two stopped next to her, Thissa noticed how the light from above shined off of Milsi's scales.

"I don't think I have ever seen your scales so shiny before, Milsi," Thissa said.

"Thank you," Milsi replied with a smile, "it's been so long since I last had someone to help," she then took hold of John's left arm, "John did a great job, I barely had to direct him," she said with another beaming smile. Looking at John, Officer Thissa watched as his face went red.

"I used to polish my car with a buffer and you have to keep it moving otherwise you could damage the paint," he said while shrugging, "I figured the same principles applied to Viper scales," John then detached his pad and distracted himself.

"I suggest you be careful John," Thissa warned, looking down at him.

"What for?" John asked, looking up at her.

"If you buff Milsi's scales too well, you'll have crew members chasing you around the ship," she replied with a smile.

"Haha," he replied.

"Next fifteen," John heard someone shout from the front of the queue. Unlike his first visit to the Cruiser's canteen, he did not have to wait long before entering.

As John stepped through the doorway, he saw the familiar light show as each Viper consumed their favourite glowing paste. This time, he asked for the paste which had a taste. John didn't see the point in eating anything that did nothing for his taste buds. Finding an empty table, John sat down with Officer Thissa and Quartermaster Milsi. Thissa had her usual large bowl of yellow paste and Milsi had three bowls. One was a black paste, another was white, and the third was yellow.

"Do either of you know what I'm meant to do while onboard?" John queried.

"Well, you're a guest of The Matriarchy," Thissa answered, "until we reach one of the main systems, there's not much you or we can do," she then used her brightly glowing yellow tongue to scoop up a large amount of paste from her bowl. John found himself staring and when Milsi noticed she nudged him, John laughed as she scooped up a large amount of glowing paste from one of her bowls.

"You don't have to compete Milsi," he said, "I'm already in your nest," Milsi smiled as John scooped up some of his paste. "I'm surprised this doesn't make my pee glow," he said and then sucked it off his fingers.

"What's Pee?" Thissa asked.

"Urine," came a reply from nearby. All three of them looked over to see Doctor Mizta approach, "I see you've survived a night with a Viper, John," Mizta said with a wink. She sat down next to Officer Thissa and nodded at Milsi.

"He was so warm," the Quartermaster said, pulling John against her chest. Despite her uniform, his head was enveloped by her large breasts. As he tried to pry himself free from Milsi's tight grip, John noticed that a few nearby Vipers were watching.

"Milsi," he whispered, "let me go," John asked. After a few moments, she relaxed her grip, allowing him to free himself.

"Your scales are lovely too," Doctor Mizta said. The Quartermaster thanked Mizta as she licked up some of her white paste. "Have you had any problems since yesterday?" the Doctor asked, looking down at John.

"Not really," he replied, shaking his head, "although," John went to whisper but then he remembered how well Vipers could hear. "I'll send it to you as a message, Doctor," John retrieved his pad from his thigh and tapped a message to Mizta. A few seconds later her pad beeped. Removing it from her right thigh, Doctor Mizta read the message.

"You cum more than normal?!" Officer Thissa blurted out as she read John's message. Instantly the canteen went quiet and John's face went bright red. He tried to hide as he felt dozens of eyes staring at him.

"Officer Thissa," said a familiar voice. John looked up to see Yutsi, the ship's Chief of Security standing nearby, "what have I told you about reading private messages between crew members?" she asked. Thissa's hood folded itself against her head and neck as the Chief spoke. "Apologise to our guest," Yutsi ordered.

"I'm sorry," Thissa said, bowing her head towards John.

"It's okay," he replied with a smile. The admonished Viper smiled back, her hood relaxing.

"You've finished your food, time to start your shift," the Chief ordered and then looked at John, "if you keep making a scene while people are eating, I'll have to separate you from the crew," Yutsi then looked up, "back to your food ladies," she ordered and then headed for the door.

"What happened last time?" Milsi asked John as Officer Thissa said her goodbyes.

"Everyone heard him say he likes the smell of our musk," Doctor Mizta replied.

"I wondered why you were sniffing me while we had sex," Milsi said, laughing when she saw John's reaction. "Don't worry, I won't say anymore, especially with all the jealous looks I'm getting," the Quartermaster then looked around the room as she finished talking.

"No fair, how come you get to have a male?" a brightly coloured red and yellow scaled Viper said, "Calm down, before the Chief comes back," another Viper replied, this one had vibrant purple scales with a glowing pink pattern, dotted around her body.

"I think it's best we leave," Doctor Mizta said as she stood, both John and Milsi nodded in agreement. John tried not to make eye contact with any of the Vipers as the three of them left. "If you follow me," the Doctor said, looking down at John, "I'll do some scans, see if I can figure out why you're producing more semen," Mizta then headed off down a nearby corridor.

"I'll see you later," Milsi said to John as she walked towards a different corridor.

*****

John sat on one of the now-familiar medical beds with his groin open to the air, John watched Doctor Mizta as she scanned it again. Her wrist-mounted scanner chimed after it had finished its scan. "Anything wrong?" John asked, a look of concern on his face.

Mizta shook her head, "no, however, I'll need to take a sample," she replied and then activated the control panel on the side of the bed. The ceiling above opened up and a mechanical arm lowered. Watching it descend, John could see that it had some kind of plastic or glass tube attached to the end and a pipe connected to the top, which ran up the arm.

"What's that for?" John asked. As he looked closely the tube looked similar to a penis pump, "you're not going to milk me with that, are you?" he inquired and Doctor Mizta laughed.

"No, John," she replied and looked at him, "remember when you first came to and you couldn't control your body?" Mizta asked.

"Yeah, that was scary," he replied, "are you going to remove my control again?" John asked.

Doctor Mizta shook her head, her hood flapping back and forth, "not exactly, I'll show you," she then gripped John's cock with her left hand and slowly began to move her hand up and down. Reaching up she tapped at the controls on the mechanical arm and the width of the tube increased.

"What are you doing?" John asked, noticing his cock was getting hard.

"Watch," came her only reply as his cock eventually grew to its full length and Mizta pushed the head of his cock through the end of the device. It had a firm grip, pulling his foreskin back as the Doctor continued to insert his cock. When half of its length was inside, Mizta stepped back and activated it. John could feel an odd sensation, somewhere at the back of his mind and then he felt his groin react.

"Woah, what's it doing?" he asked, a little confused with the whole situation.

"The computer is stimulating the pleasure centres of your brain," Mizta replied, "I thought it best for you to get used to the sensation, instead of making you orgasm straight away," she then reached up to the arm and pressed a few more buttons. The sensation in his groin increased and to John, it felt as though he was having sex.

"This is weird and why do you even have this technology?" he asked, wondering how many more times he would find himself in weird situations.

"Do you have domesticated livestock on Earth?" the Doctor asked. John could feel himself getting close to cumming.

"We do...urgh I'm close," he replied as he bent forward. Before Mizta could say any more a strong orgasm travelled through John's body. The device around his cock started to move back and forth as cum spurted out and it felt as though it was trying to aid his ejaculation. "What the fuck?" John cried as his orgasm continued.

"Don't worry John, the computer is just prolonging the orgasm," Doctor Mizta said as she placed her left hand on his chest, "try and relax. The suction is just to draw your semen up and into the scanner above," she then used the control panel on the medical bed.

"Intriguing," Mizta said, looking at something.

"What is?" John said between breaths.

"It looks as though the treatments you received have affected your reproductive organs," the Doctor replied. She noticed the look of concern on his face as the effect of his orgasm receded. "Don't worry John," Mizata said with a smile, "according to the scans, you're still a fully functioning and fertile Terran, you just produce more when you ejaculate and...oh my," she said, "it appears you have no refractory period as well," John heard another chime as Mizta smiled at him. Before he could say anything, the Doctor pulled the device off his cock and he lay there watching it bounce to his heartbeat.

"Refractory what?" John asked, feeling confused and horny.

"Look," Mizta said, pointing at his rock hard cock, "does it normally do that after you've cummed?" she asked.

"Not really no, I mean it used to stay a bit hard, but not for several years," John replied. He watched as the Doctor gently ran her right hand up his shaft. As it neared the head John felt another orgasm hit him and he was surprised to see so much cum fire out the end.

"Sorry about that," the Doctor said as John lay back on his bed, panting. "I'll get the computer to remove any remaining traces of stimulation," she then stepped away from the medical bed as John watched his cock continue to twitch. With his cock still hard and a pool of cum forming at the end of the bed, the feeling from before returned and John watched as his cock slowly became flaccid. Doctor Mizta reappeared with a cloth and wiped him clean.

"To answer your question," she said, "with your refractory period removed, you essentially stay erect until you are either no longer stimulated or your body wears itself out," Mizta smiled at John as he sat up, reactivating the Nanos around his groin.

"I thought yesterday was weird," he said, "I guess this explains what happened last night and this morning," John looked up at the Doctor as he finished.

"Yes it does, I'll have the computer analyse the sample, see if there have been any other changes," she then smiled at John.

"I hope there aren't," John said while smiling back at Mizta, "cum that glows in the dark perhaps?" he asked, half laughing.

"No, that would be impossible," she replied, "as I said in the canteen, you don't have any bioluminescence in your body, although," Mizta stopped talking as she was thinking.

"Although what?" John asked.

"I was just wondering what it would be like to be covered in glowing cum," Doctor Mizta replied and then winked at John.

"Oh haha," he replied, crossing his arms, "after what I've just gone through I would rather not have anything else happen", Mizta laughed again.

"Don't worry John, by the look of these results, those are the only two side effects," she said and then stepped away from the bed so that John could get down.

"So, I can now keep having sex until I wear myself out," John said, looking up at the Doctor, "and I'll cum a lot more than normal each time" he watched as Mizta nodded as he spoke.

"I would be more than happy to do some experiments," Mizta said, "We could see how long it takes for you to run out of semen and how much you'll produce on average?" she suggested.

"Oh no, I'm not having you use that machine on me again," John replied, shaking his head.

"Well, it was just a suggestion," Doctor Mizta said with a shrug. Her pad started to beep before she could continue. Removing it from her thigh, Mizta tapped at the screen and read the message displayed. "The Chief Engineer wishes to speak with you in the hangar," the Doctor said, looking down at John.

"This Cruiser has a hangar?" John asked, looking confused. As far as he was aware, only Carriers had hangars.

"I could go into great detail as to why Matriarchy Cruisers have hangars but don't forget," Doctor Mizta said, making eye contact with him, "this is an alien ship and we're not going to do things the same as Terrans, are we?" she turned back to her desk as she finished.

John smiled, "good point, I'll use the map on my pad," he then headed off towards the ship's hangar.

"Be careful when you're down there," Doctor Mizta called out, "you don't know much about our technology, best to not touch anything."

*****

John guessed he was near the hangar and it wasn't just the map on his pad telling him. The corridor he was now walking through had pipes and cables of various sizes running along the walls and ceiling. Along the way, John had been stopped by a few crew members. One was a security officer, wanting to know what he was doing, she had let him pass after he told her about the message from the Chief Engineer. Another crew member was an engineer. Somehow, he had lost his way and found himself an inch away from walking face-first into the tall Viper. She hadn't seen John due to the boxes that she had been carrying. After dropping them, the engineer had apologised profusely and then as suddenly as she had appeared, the Viper was gone.

Finding the door to the hangar, John stepped through it and gasped at what he saw. The room was vast and he guessed that it was around three hundred metres long by one hundred and fifty. He could see machines lining the walls, cables and steam rising as he took in the view. Looking up at the ceiling, John guessed that it was around forty metres high and he then saw that there was a large crane or some sort of claw, set into the middle. It ran along tracks fixed to the ceiling and John watched as it descended, picked up an alien craft and then moved it to another part of the hangar. Looking to his right, John could see two very large doors and guessed that they might lead out into space. Looking at the edges of the doors, he noticed that there was a light blue shimmer. Shield technology? He asked himself. A whistle from nearby interrupted his current train of thought and John looked down. In the middle of the hangar, below where he stood on a raised walkway, was a group of Vipers. He recognised one of them as Chief Engineer Zoazhis, thanks in part to the two mechanical arms attached to her back. Finding the nearest set of stairs, John made his way onto the hangar floor and headed over to Zhoazhis.

"Hello again," said the Chief Engineer as he approached the tall Viper. John could see her mechanical arms were busy manipulating some kind of device.

"Hello Zoazhis," John replied, looking up at her bright blue eyes. She smiled when they made eye contact and John thought he saw one of her mechanical arms twitch.

"What do you think?" she asked, gesturing to the dismantled remains of his ship.

"To be honest," John replied as he looked around the floor of the hangar, "I'm surprised you were able to dismantle her so quickly," he said and then walked over to a group of engineers. A few of them nodded and smiled at him and they moved aside so that he could look at the various pieces.

"It wasn't that hard," Zoazhis said, stopping next to John as he bent down to examine a piece of the Poseiden, "we stopped using titanium thousands of years ago and our tools can easily cut through it, plus.." she waited as John stood up again, "the central crane can cut through most materials," the engineer smiled at him when John looked up at her.