A Viper's Nest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Receiving a hail from the local patrol vessels, Captain," Comms Officer Akhi called out.

"Open channels with the lead vessel," Captain Ema ordered, "send them our security codes," she sat down in her command chair and smiled at Matriarch Theka as she walked past.

"Channel open now Captain," Akhi replied.

"This is Captain Ema, commanding the Cruiser - Pride of the Matriarchy," Ema said from her seated position. Projected at the front of the bridge was an image of a female Viper, her scales were white with pink spots.

"This is Lieutenant Uhla, we're receiving your codes now, Captain," came the reply. A few seconds went by and then the Lieutenant looked up from her screen, "codes have been accepted, welcome back to Matriarchy space Captain," Uhla said with a smile.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," the Captain said with a nod, "please inform the Matriarchs stationed on Border Station Five that Matriarch Theka and I will need to meet with them," Ema then went to close the channel.

"That won't be possible, Captain," the Lieutenant said with a bow of her head, "an urgent matter called them away. They won't be back for three days," Uhla smiled again as she finished.

"Understood, we'll make our way into the system and wait," Captain Ema then closed the channel. "Signal the fleet, have them form up and head towards Border Station Five," Ema ordered.

The bridge was filled with confirmations as the crew performed their duties. Turning her chair to face the Matriarch, Captain Ema looked up at her. "Who shall we send to retrieve John?" she asked.

"Contact the Security Chief," Theka suggested, "she's usually the one to deal with Thissa anyway," Captain Ema nodded.

*****

Resting his forehead against the wall of the shower cubicle, with his hands pressed against the wall, John's enjoyment of the water hitting his shoulders was interrupted when a large shadow appeared behind him. Thissa bent forward and picked him up, wrapping her arms around his chest.

"Thissa!" John cried as her large breasts flopped over his shoulders. As he struggled to free himself, John could feel her tail as it slowly wound itself around his right leg. He paused when the tip started to tickle his balls.

"How can you be so warm?" she said, adjusting her grip on John so that she could snuggle his neck. Thissa held him there for a short while and then placed him back down, her tail unwinding itself from his leg.

"We're meant to be cleaning ourselves," John said, looking up at her. The water from above splashed off her chest, blinding him.

"What's wrong with having some fun in the shower as well?" she asked. Before John could answer, the two of them heard the door to the bathroom open.

"I've been ordered to take him to the bridge," Security Chief Yutsi declared as she stood in the doorway.

"I haven't done anything wrong!" Thissa said loudly, turning to face her superior while John moved out the way of her tail, "he came freely," she said and John sniggered.

Ignoring the pun, the Security Chief stepped into the bathroom, "Officer Thissa," Yutsi said, "if the Captain or even the Matriarch wanted me to reprimand you, I would have dragged you out of that shower before you even had a chance to put your arms around the Terran," she said in a commanding tone. Watching the conversation, John felt as though the Chief had grown in height, he also thought her hood was larger. Officer Thissa stood her ground for a few seconds and then her hood retracted and she bowed. Yutsi looked down at John and smiled.

"As much as I would love to experience a shower with you, I suggest you dry yourself off quickly and follow me," the Chief said as she turned around and exited the bathroom, "don't forget to put your collar on," she called out.

Looking over to where Thissa was, John walked up to her and took hold of her head. He leant forward and kissed her blunt nose. "Save that for next time," he said with a smile. Thissa's face lit up and her hood returned to its normal position.

"I look forward to you cumming inside me again," she called out as he headed for the doorway, grabbing a towel as he left the bathroom.

A few minutes later John exited Officer Thissa's quarters. Security Chief Yutsi was waiting for him outside. "Did she do something wrong?" John asked as he walked alongside the Chief.

"Not exactly," Yutsi replied, "Thissa has a reputation for misbehaving around males," she then stopped and looked down at John. "In the next few days you'll be given a choice," Yutsi said as she knelt, "they will most likely recommend that you become a Steward, you would then be out of bounds for any Vipers like Thissa," she smiled as John listened, "or you could join our military and get a steward yourself, now that would shake up the Matriarchs," the Chief then laughed as she stood up.

"Would that be so unusual?" John asked as he tried to keep up with her as she continued to walk down the corridor.

"Male Vipers don't get promoted," Yutsi said, shaking her head, "however, you're not a Viper," she then picked up her pad. "I'm going to send you some information, it might help you later on," John heard his pad chime as it received the data stream.

Arriving at the bridge ten minutes later, John was greeted by the familiar sight of the twins. Both Taki and Zoki smiled at him and then stood at attention when Yutsi coughed. "Sign here," Taki said as she offered her pad to the Security Chief, "and you can sign here," Zoki smiled at John as she held out her pad for him to sign. The doors clanked open as both the Chief and John were granted access.

Entering the Cruiser's bridge, John could see and hear that it was a hive of activity. Orders were being given, crew members were moving between workstations, and the projection at the front showed a view of the outside. It was the first time John had seen space since he had woken up, he had even tried to find a window on the map he had. When John had been speaking with Chief Engineer Zoazhis and her engineers, he had been told that windows were a luxury for space ships. They even expressed their surprise when they had seen how many the Poseiden had.

"John," came a voice to his left and he looked over. Captain Ema and Matriarch Theka were standing around the Tactical Display Table. He walked over with the Security Chief and he noticed she was keeping close to him. "Sorry for pulling you away from your shower," the Captain said.

"You saw that?" he asked and then remembered what Doctor Mizta had told him. "I forgot you guys recorded everything," John then looked up at the Matriarch and she winked at him.

"After today I think you'll find the crew to be very friendly with you," she said and then laughed when John's face went red. "I do love how your race expresses embarrassment, Uszu just folds his hood back" Theka then adjusted something on the TDT.

The image changed to display a binary star system. Both suns were blue and John could see six separate orbits displayed. Looking closely at the information displayed, he could see that the six orbits belonged to planets.

"This is the Arroganza system," Captain Ema said as she looked down at John, "Border Station Five is our destination," as she spoke Ema adjusted what was being projected above the TDT. The image zoomed in and showed a circular space station, orbiting the third planet. "Once we dock, we'll have to wait three days and then you'll have a meeting with the Matriarchy," the Captain then looked over to where the Matriarch was standing.

"My sisters and I will go over some of the key laws of The Matriarchy," Theka said, the light from the projection reflecting off her emerald eyes, "then you'll get to speak," she smiled at John as she finished.

"Why three days?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Currently we don't know," Captain Ema chimed in, "we've only been told that they were called away for something urgent," she then adjusted the projection again and John could see that the third planet was blue. "We'll assign you some guards while you explore the station," the Captain raised a hand when John looked concerned, "they are for your protection."

"You can thank Officer Thissa," the Matriarch said, interrupting the Captain before she could continue.

"Thissa suggested the guards?" John asked and watched as both the Matriarch and Captain shook their heads, each of their hoods flapping back and forth.

"No, it's because of her," Security Chief Yutsi chimed in, stepping forward so that she was next to John, "I had told her not to pursue you but I think she just couldn't ignore the chance," she said. Before John could answer, Captain Ema raised her right hand.

"You don't need to worry, John," she said with a smile, "the guards will just make sure no curious female gets too close," the Captain was then distracted by a member of the bridge crew handing her a pad.

"You're free to fuck any Viper you want, John," Matriarch Theka said and then laughed as he started to cough.

"Theka!" Captain Ema called out, "I swear, someday you'll get in trouble," she said and then facepalmed when the Matriarch shrugged.

"It's true," she replied, "besides I'm sure one of my sisters will try and pry him away from his guards when they arrive," Theka then winked at John when he looked up.

"If someone told me I'd end up stranded on the other side of the galaxy with a bunch of horny space snakes," John said, interrupting the two of them, "I'm not sure if I would just laugh at them or hurry to get here," he then waited for their reply.

"You never did say what you thought of us," Theka said as she looked down at John.

"I'm a Scalie," John said.

"I thought mammals didn't have scales?" Yutsi said as she moved next to him.

"That's not what it means," John replied, "the easiest explanation is that I'm someone who has a fetish for people like yourselves who have scales, urgh it's hard to explain," he then scratched his neck and yelped when Matriarch Theka picked him up.

"No need to explain," she said while holding John tight to her chest, "it's clear that you have accepted us since you came on board," Theka then laughed as tried to struggle free.

"Put him down," the Captain said, "just be glad Uszu isn't here," she then watched as the Matriarch half dropped John. Landing on his feet he tried to dodge Theka as she went to pick him up again.

"I also like people with fur," John said and the Matriarch stopped.

"Fur?" she said, "don't tell me you like the Lupine?" she asked.

"I don't even know who or what the Lupine are," he replied. The Chief of Security wrapped her tail around his waist and pulled him away from the Theka. "Urk," was all John managed to say and he was starting to feel like the three Vipers were fighting over him.

"Lupine are a bipedal species," Yutsi said as she released him, "their bodies are similar to ours and they control the region of space near to where your ship was found," she smiled at John when he looked up at her.

"Urgh, Lupine, their entire body is covered in thick fur, and they shed everywhere," Matriarch Theka said with a tone of disgust, she then crossed her arms.

"If you stay with The Matriarchy John," Captain Ema said, interrupting the Matriarch, "then I'm sure you'll encounter many of the alien species that live in this area of the galaxy," she then changed the image displayed by the TDT. Rotating above the Tactical Display Table was an image of two Lupines. Looking at the rotating figures, John forgot where he was and thought someone had accessed his personal computer.

"Both male and female Lupine have an average height of eight feet," Captain Ema said, drawing John's attention away from the TDT. "As you can see, their bodies are covered with a thick layer of fur, the only exceptions being their reproductive organs, parts of their face and the upper torso of each sex." Ema then changed the image. It zoomed in and showed a very clear picture of a Lupine cock and pussy.

"Do we have time for an anatomy lesson, Ema?" Theka asked, clearly disgusted by what she was looking at.

"I just thought it best to show John what Lupine looked like," the Captain said while shrugging.

"It's okay Captain," John said looking up at her from where he was standing, "I can look at the data on my pad if I get curious," he then looked over to the image of the female Lupine. It was still zoomed in and showed her reproductive organs. "Huh, they do look like fortune cookies," John said and then realised he spoke out loud.

"Cookie?" Yutsi asked.

"It's nothing," John replied while trying not to get too embarrassed, "I see their females have six nipples as well," he then pointed at the image. The female Lupine had two large breasts, then a pair of smaller ones below, and lastly two small nipples below them.

"I know a Viper that fucked a male," Comms Officer Akhi chimed in, "she liked how thick his cock was but that knot got stuck inside her," John could see her neon pink bioluminescence reflected off the TDT, "she didn't go near a male for a week," Akhi looked at the others stood nearby, "what?" she asked.

"It's okay Akhi," Captain Ema replied, "I sometimes wonder how we ever conquered so many star systems if we're this casual," she said with a smile.

"We're receiving a call from the station, Captain," one of the crew called out. Captain Ema deactivated the Tactical Display Table and then walked over to her command chair. "Open comms," she ordered. John watched as the image projected at the front of the bridge shifted and a Viper appeared. Her scales were a mixture of greys and she had a bright blue diamond pattern that started at the front of her blunt nose, then went up and over her head.

"Captain Ema," the Viper said, "it is good to see you again," she then bowed her head and smiled, "Matriarch Theka, Border Station Five is honoured to have you in our system," John watched as the Matriarch bowed her head slightly.

"Commander Zesta," the Captain said, "we'll be docking shortly and I need you to provide two guards and prepare a primary male suite," Ema then looked over to where John was standing. He could see Zesta adjust where she was looking and then she cocked her head.

"The unknown ship had a male on board?" she asked.

"A Terran male," Captain Ema replied, "he was the pilot of the ship which exited close to the Lupine Empire," before the Commander could say anymore, Ema put her right hand up, "instruct your crew to access the database and install the Terran Lexicon," she ordered, "I imagine he's wondering what you've been saying," Ema then looked at John.

"I was curious to how you were all speaking English," John said.

"I'll do that immediately Captain," Zesta said, "I will also make sure the two guards I assign have read the Terran database. Is there anything else Captain?" she asked. Captain Ema shook her head, "very well, I look forward to seeing you all," Zesta then closed the channel.

From her command chair, Captain Ema looked over to where John was standing, "I suggest you return to Quartermaster Milsi's quarters," she said, "I'll have the Security Chief take you to the hangar once we've docked," Ema then looked at Yutsi, "please escort him back," she ordered.

"This way John," the Security Chief said while gesturing with her left arm.

Watching them leave, Matriarch Theka walked over to the Captain. "Why did John have to say that he liked Lupines?" she asked.

Captain Ema sighed, "you've disliked them ever since that Lupine male turned you down," she started to say.

"I was naked in his room and he said no, I mean no, to this?" Theka interrupted as she gestured to her body.

"Uszu loves you," Ema replied and the Matriarch sighed.

"True," Theka nodded and then shrugged, "who are we to tell John not to like Lupines?" she asked.

"We could ask the Ambassador to visit?" Captain Ema suggested, looking up at her Matriarch.

"Good idea," Theka smiled, "Comms Officer," she called out.

"Yes Matriarch," Akhi spun around, surprised with the Matriarch's call.

"Contact the Lupine Embassy, ask the Ambassador if she would like to meet a Terran male," Theka ordered.

"At once Matriarch," Comms Officer Akhi replied.

Theka leaned down to where the Captain was sitting, "If I remember correctly, the Ambassador should be close to her mating season," the Matriarch whispered.