A Viper's Nest Ch. 06

Story Info
Male Astronaut encounters horny Viper aliens in the future.
11.3k words
4.73
9.3k
16

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Ema was roused from the rather pleasant sleep she had been enjoying by the sound of her pad chiming. She blinked her eyes open and looked around. The VIP suite was bathed in a warm purple glow and the blinking green light from her pad was visible from where she lay. Looking down she pulled back the large blanket and saw that her new steward, Hisi, was sound asleep, his head nestled between her very large breasts. She noticed the dull glow from her purple nipples reflected ever-so-slightly off of Hisi's obsidian black scales. Ema's pad chimed again and her steward stirred.

"What time is it?" he asked, looking up at her while blinking his eyes.

"Early," Ema replied, "can your tail reach my pad?" the Captain asked and looked to where it was, next to the nest and behind Hisi. Ema watched as his tail emerged from under the blanket and flopped over the edge of the nest. "Left a bit...no your left," she said.

"This would be easier if you'd just let me turn," Hisi said.

"I'm far too comfortable and it has been a long time since a male last shared my nest," Captain Ema increased her hold on her steward to make the point. After a few more attempts, Hisi managed to get the tip of his tail to push the pad closer to the nest. Reaching over she managed to just get her fingers around it and then Ema placed it onto the top of Hisi's head. "Don't move," she ordered.

"I'm not a table," Hisi complained, his voice muffled as Ema pushed his face into her ample cleavage.

The Captain pressed her right thumb against the screen, a different chime was heard and Ema saw that Matriarch Theka was trying to contact her. "Matriarch?" she said after opening the channel.

"Ambassador Zorna is here," Theka replied.

"Already?" Ema said and then sat up. Hisi's head was pushed further into his Captain's breasts as she kept her hold of him. He tried to protest but Hisi stopped when the tip of Ema's tail rubbed against his genital slit, his resistance disappearing in an instance.

"Commander Zesta has just finished reporting to me," the Matriarch said, "a small fleet of Empire ships entered the system, not too far from where we exited," Ema continued to rub Hisi while she listened to Theka, "her ship has been given clearance to dock. We have about an hour to get everyone up and ready before the Ambassador arrives," Captain Ema looked down and watched as Hisi's bright purple twin cocks emerged, she smiled when they started to leak pre-cum, "I'm going to contact John's guards, have them keep him away from the Ambassador for now," the Matriarch finished just as Hisi moaned. Ema had started to wank one of his cocks and her pad had picked up the moan, transmitting it to Theka.

"Sorry about that," Ema said as she placed the pad onto the padded floor. She was currently sitting up in the middle of the nest, with her steward in front of her, Ema's large breasts were resting on his shoulders. Hisi moaned again as the Captain was now slowly wanking both of his cocks.

"Try not to enjoy him too much Ema," Matriarch Theka said with a smile, "I'll probably fuck Uszu in the shower, saves cleaning it up afterwards. See you in an hour," the pad went dark as the communication channel closed. Hisi let out the loud moan he had been holding in.

"I think that's a good idea, don't you?" Ema said as her steward moaned again. She leaned backwards, pulling her breasts off Hisi's shoulders. He looked up at her and Ema could see how dazed he was. "Come on then," she said and then stood up, "don't make me wait," Ema then headed over to the bathroom, the door chiming as it opened.

Hisi sat in the middle of the nest, his twin cocks fully erect with two lines of pre-cum as it continued to leak out. A few minutes went by and then he blinked, shook his head and looked around. "Captain?" he called out.

"I'm in the shower," came a muffled voice and Hisi watched as the end of her tail poked through the door, "hurry up!" she called out. Standing up, he half fell as Hisi made his way to the bathroom.

*****

John woke from a deep sleep and opened his eyes. He was greeted by one of Nisku's large light blue nipples, which was directly in front of his face. Adjusting himself where he lay, John remembered the night before and tried to free himself from the grip of the two guards he was sharing the nest with. Etsala had a firm grip on his torso and his head was currently resting on her left breast. John had discovered how comfy they were to sleep on, having enjoyed himself when sharing a nest with Milsi and then Thissa.

He managed to free his right arm and went to pry Etsala's arm from his waist when he looked at Nisku's nipple again. John reached over and pushed the nipple away from his face, when he let go it wobbled back into place. The way it moved reminded John of an old type of doorstop which would spring back to its original position while making a loud noise. John reached up to push it again when he noticed one of Nisku's eyes had opened.

"You don't have to stop," she said while smiling at John, "my body's all yours," Nisku then moved back so that both of her breasts were visible. She watched as John hesitated and then she smiled when he gave in, reached over and flicked her left nipple. Nisku laughed.

"Don't forget mine," Etsala said from behind John, her grip on his waist increasing. She placed her right breast onto John's head. He sighed and then flicked Etsala's nipple when he found it. "After last night I'm surprised you'd be reluctant," she said.

"I might have had sex with four Vipers," John replied, "but I'm still getting used to how freely your race has sex and feels about it, plus I'm an alien," he then tried to free himself of Etsala's bear tight hug. She resisted at first but then raised her right arm so that John could move forward. He lay on his back and looked up at the ceiling. John gasped when Etsala reached down and cupped his balls.

"I can't believe how big and heavy these are," she said as her right hand started to massage them, "it's like they're always full of cum," Etsala then traced the large vein on John's cock with her index finger. John looked down and noticed that he had morning wood. Etsala licked her right hand, covering it in a thick glob of saliva and then gripped his cock. There was enough of it for John to hear a squelch. Etsala slowly pulled his foreskin back as she began to move her hand up and down. She smiled when John groaned.

"Don't make him cum in the bed," Nisku said as she watched her sister's hand move, "we'll get chewed out by the Commander, you remember last time?" she asked.

"I do, but that was worth the telling off," Etsala replied, "tell us when you're close. I'm sure Nisku will happily swallow it," she said as John moaned again.

*****

"I'll do your scales first, then you can do mine," Thissa said as she knelt behind Milsi.

The two Vipers were currently sitting in front of one of the mirrors, located near to the nests in the station's barracks. With the basking lamp above them on, both Milsi and Thissa's bodies were warming up. Other Vipers were basking nearby and the sound of buffers activating filled the room.

"I should be the one to shine your scales first," Milsi replied, "you're the one who has to report to the docking bay," she protested as Thissa activated the buffer. The Security Officer started on the back of Milsi's head and as the vibrations made their way through her body, the Quartermaster shuddered.

"Did you just?" Thissa said with a smile.

"No," Milsi replied she shuddered again. The Quartermaster tried not to make eye contact with Thissa who was looking at her reflection in the mirror. When she did look, Milsi saw that she was smiling.

"You're not the only one to enjoy the vibrations," Thissa replied while gently pressing the buffer down onto the back of Milsi's hood, "although, I would have thought you'd have a few toys in your quarters for that," she said and then moved the buffer over to Quartermaster's back, making sure cover to it equally.

"I do have some," Milsi admitted as the buffer went over her shoulder blades.

"I'm starting to think I should have fucked you last night," Thissa said with a wink, "so, which ones do you have?" she asked and waited for the Quartermaster's response.

"Don't stop!" Milsi complained, looking directly at the Security Officer's reflection.

"Tell me first, then I'll continue," Thissa replied.

"Fine, just don't stop," Milsi pleaded. Once the buffer started up again the Quartermaster adjusted how she was sitting so that Thissa could run it over her large backside. "I've got the three species pack," Milsi sighed as the buffer went brushed against the gap in the middle, and then over her thighs.

"Wow, now I know why you enjoyed John so much," Thissa said, "and why you miss him," she then made Milsi laugh as the buffer went over the soles of the Quartermaster's feet.

"Careful, that tickles," Milsi said while trying not to laugh again. Her tail whipped back and forth when Thissa used the buffer on the underside. She shuddered again and the Security Officer laughed.

"If I had the three species pack, I would have binned the Viper toy straight away," Thissa pointed out, "you can easily experience that double cock toy from a male at any brothel," she then gestured for Milsi to lay on her back. "Now, the Lupine toy, I wish I had one of them," Thissa admitted, "it's nice and thick and the toy has a realistic knot at the bottom, great for anal," as she spoke, the Security Officer reactivated the buffer and moved it up Milsi's legs. "I'm surprised you like the Dragon toy, no wonder you enjoyed John so much," Thissa said as she shuffled forward on her knees, "although, I didn't know you were such a huge fan of anal," she leant forward and ran the buffer over Milsi's enormous breasts.

"I stopped at the head," the Quartermaster replied, shuddering again as the buffer brushed against her very large black nipples.

"Are you telling me you haven't sat down on the Dragon yet?" Thissa asked and Milsi shook her head, "wow, so erm..can I give it a go?" she asked.

"If you like anal that much you can have it," Milsi replied, "I'd rather have John," she said and then sat up as Thissa turned the buffer off. The two Vipers switched places and this time Milsi started on the Security Officer's chest.

"When we get back to the Cruiser I'll stop by," Thissa said, her voice distorted by the vibrations, "I've never tried a Dragon. Did you know that it's based on a real scan of one of their cocks?" She asked and then lifted an arm as Milsi moved around her torso. "Can you imagine all those ridges moving inside? If only I knew where John was? Would love him to make my arse sore again," Thissa said with a sigh. Milsi just laughed and continued to buff her friend's scales.

*****

"I don't get it," John said as he sat down between Nisku and Etsala.

They were currently inside one of the station's canteens, located next to the main concourse. The design and colour were not too dissimilar to the one inside the Cruiser. After having their fill of John, his two guards suggested they go and have something to eat at one of the canteens. With only one VIP aboard Border Station Five, Nisku had pointed out that going to a canteen would be better than the communal eating area. John had agreed and so they were now enjoying their breakfast of glowing multi-coloured paste.

"What don't you get?" Nisku asked as she picked up a large bowl and used her long blue tongue to scoop up some of the paste.

"Why I'm getting this food for free?" John replied. He had been thinking about it for a while.

"All paste is free," Etsala replied as she placed one of her three bowls down, "thanks to the logistics required to ship grown and live food around Matriarchy space, we decided long ago to just have high protein nutrient paste," John watched as she picked up another bowl and stick her blunt nose into the contents.

"Does real food exist?" he asked while scooping some of his paste with his fingers. John had forgotten which colours he liked and so he asked for one of each. Ten small bowls had been placed onto his tray, alongside a glass of water.

"It does," Nisku nodded, "you can find it on most planets and some stations, however," she said.

"Real food is expensive and this is a military station located at the edge of Matriarchy Space," Etsala replied as she finished her sister's sentence.

"Oh, I think I understand," John said as picked up another bowl, this one had red paste, "what are we doing after breakfast?" he asked.

"We thought you might like some combat training," Nisku replied, "all military bases have at least one Combat Arena where Vipers can practice their skills," she then placed her now-empty bowl onto the table.

"Hmm, combat training," John said as he thought about it, "why not?" he then looked up at Nisku and then turned to look at Etsala, both Vipers smiling at him.

*****

Matriarch Theka, along with Captain Ema and Commander Zesta, was standing inside the main docking bay for Border Station Five. The three Vipers were currently having a long discussion about the arrival of the Lupine Ambassador. Standing to attention and behind them were several security officers, made up of personnel from the station and Captain Ema's fleet. The conversation was interrupted by an alarm sounding, everyone inside the docking bay looked to their right as one of the Empire ships, which had left its escort fleet, approached the docking bay's shield.

Matriarch Theka watched the ship as it slowly made its way through. Like most Empire ships, the vessel coming into land was angular and it looked as though the ship was old, perhaps ancient. Unlike Matriarchy ships, whose appearance was uniform with a sleek design of curves, the Lupine Empire favoured straight lines with a lot of right angles and sections of the hull sticking out. Once the vessel had fully entered the docking bay, great bursts of flame erupted from the ship's landing thrusters, located along the underside of the ship. As it neared the deck, several pairs of landing gear descended and with a sickening crunch the Empire vessel landed.

Without realising it, most of the Vipers assembled within the docking bay had been holding their breath. It had been some time since an Empire vessel had been allowed to dock at a Matriarchy station. Thanks in part to the Border War, only one other occasion within the last ten years had an Empire vessel been permitted to dock.

The sound of Vipers breathing again was drowned out by the main access point on the Empire vessel unlocking. It was very loud and to Theka, the sound was as though the locking mechanism and door had not been oiled for a long time. When the door swung open, a ramp descended from the vessel and stopped with a screech of metal as it hit the deck of the docking bay.

Stepping onto the ramp was Ambassador Zorna. Standing at eight feet tall, Zorna was a good example of a female Lupine in her prime. She stood proud on her digitigrade legs with her long fluffy tail swishing back and forth behind her. Her fur had two colours, a dark grey with a hint of brown and light grey. The dark grey fur started just above her wet black nose, along the top of her head and down her back, as well as covering her legs and the top half of her tail. Theka could see the lighter grey fur covered the majority of her head, the inside of her large and pointed ears, down her neck and over her torso. Glancing at her hands and feet, the Matriarch could see that each of her three fingers and both thumbs had light grey fur, as well as from her ankles and down to the end of her toes.

The Ambassador was wearing a tight-fitting flight suit. The overall colour was black but some sections reflected the light of the docking bay. As she walked down the ramp, Matriarch Theka could see how the flight suit clung to her body. It started at the bottom of her neck and ended at her wrists and just above her ankles. When it reached her thick thighs, Theka noticed that the material was being stretched. Zorna had pulled down the suit's zip to just below her very large breasts, their size spreading the top half of the flight suit wide, revealing a lot of light grey and furry cleavage. Her middle pair of breasts were barely visible as she walked down the ramp and stopped in front of the three Vipers.

"Zorna, so good to see you!" Matriarch Theka said as she stepped forward, spreading her arms wide. Before the Ambassador could reply, Theka picked her up and hugged her.

"You to Theka, now put me down," Zorna said and the Matriarch laughed as she gently lowered her to the floor.

"This is Captain Ema and Commander Zesta," Theka said while gesturing to her left and right.

"Welcome to Border Station Five, Ambassador," Ema said with a bow. Copying her movements, Commander Zesta and the security officers behind the three Vipers saluted in unison and then bowed.

"My my, I feel like my sister when she visited your Matriarch," Zorna said.

"How is the Empress?" Matriarch Theka inquired.

"Oh, she's fine. She recently had her fourth litter of pups, all twelve of them," Zorna replied, "thankfully the family wet nurse was available to feed half of them," she said and looked down at her ample chest, "can you imagine six pups feeding at the same time?" the Ambassador asked and looked up at Theka.

"I'm afraid not, however, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have six males sucking on all nipples," she replied with a smile.

"Urgh no, you might like the idea of being fucked by six Viper males, but six Lupine is five too many for me," the Ambassador said and then turned when she heard a noise.

At the top of the ramp stood two Lupine males. Both were the same height as the Ambassador, however, their shoulders and chest were broad. They wore similar flight suits to the one Zorna was wearing, the fabric straining to fit their muscular physique. Theka noticed that while their tails were the same length as the Ambassador's, the fur was short. Both males also had a long mane of hair that stopped just below their shoulder blades.

"This is Graxi and Xepter, my bodyguards," Ambassador Zorna gestured to the Lupine males as they descended the ramp.

Graxi's fur reminded Theka of wheat shining in the light of a warm summer's day. His hands had white fur which gradually changed to yellow as it went past his wrists. The fur on his feet and up to both ankles was a dark yellow, almost brown. She saw that the fluffy tip of his tail was the same colour. Graxi made eye contact with the Matriarch as he reached the bottom of the ramp and she saw that his eyes were the same warm yellow as Zorna's.

Xepter's fur was ginger and white. The white fur was located on the majority of his face, the inside of his pointed ears, down his neck and torso. From his elbows and ankles, down to the ends of his fingers and toes was also covered in white fur. The rest of his fur was ginger.

Once Xepter had descended the ramp and stood to Zorna's left, with Graxi behind her and to her right, they both looked up at Matriarch Theka and did a curt nod. She saw that each bodyguard was holding a nine-foot spear, they appeared to be made entirely of metal and the point at the top looked as though it could pierce ship armour.

"Your bodyguards won't need those spears, Ambassador," Commander Zesta said as she stepped forward, gesturing to a guard nearby.

"You can try to relieve them of their weapons, Commander, but I don't think your Matriarch will be too pleased with the mess," Zorna warned while looking at her.

"It's okay Commander," Captain Ema said, "I'm sure they won't misbehave," Ema looked down at the two Lupine males.

"They are only here to protect me, just in case one of your Vipers decides to be silly," Zorna said, "now, where is she?" the Ambassador asked.