A Viper's Nest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She?" Commanders Zesta queried.

"The Matriarchy sent a fleet of ships to investigate an unknown vessel appearing in a system close to the Empire's border," Zorna replied as she looked at Zesta.

"I see you've upgraded your spy satellites," Matriarch Theka interrupted.

"We have. Now, where is she, the pilot?" the Ambassador asked again.

"The pilot is currently in the Combat Arena," Captain Ema chimed in, "the two guards assigned to them thought the pilot might like some practice, see how we do things in The Matriarchy," Ema then gestured for the Ambassador to follow.

The small group of three Vipers and Lupine headed towards the nearby double doors, Commander Zesta gave a signal to the assembled security officers, each one saluted and then dismissed themselves. Arriving at the doors, Zesta stepped forward and placed her right hand against the nearby scanner. A few seconds went by and the door chimed, opening inwards with a gentle hiss.

"You've been assigned to one of the suites inside the VIP section of the station," Commander Zesta said as she led the group through the doors. "Would you like to visit it to freshen up?" she asked.

"No, thank you, I'd like to meet the Pilot of that ship first," Zorna replied, "what race is she?" she asked as they continued to walk.

"Terran," Matriarch Theka replied from behind the Ambassador. Zorna stopped and looked up at her.

"Terran?" she said, "how did.." Zorna stopped as Theka put up her right hand.

"We'll tell you on the way to the Combat Arena, then you can chat to the Terran," she said.

"Very well, lead the way," the Ambassador said.

*****

John ran towards a nearby wall, checked the ammo count on his rifle and then skidded to a halt as the wall in front of him exploded. The helmet attached to his armoured Nanosuit automatically dropped the sound levels to protect his ears while his collar, detecting the pressure wave from the explosion, adjusted the Nanos at the front so that they could dissipate the impact. What John's Nanosuit could not do is prevent the tail, which belonged to the Viper who had set off the explosion, from hitting him and flinging him into the air. He grunted from the force of the impact and felt himself fly backwards. Remembering that his new armoured Nanosuit had landing thrusters on the soles of his feet as well as a Jump Pack, John ignited them in unison and flew up.

Instead of seeing the Terran hitting a nearby wall, Trainer Tetzu watched as the male used the momentum of her tail impact to fly up into the air. She had initially been reluctant to train the Terran when he had turned up with Nisku and Etsala. They informed Tetzu that Matriarch Theka wanted the male to be kept busy while the Lupine Ambassador arrived at the station. Tetzu's current train of thought was interrupted as the sensor suite installed inside her armoured Nanosuit detected several incoming rifle rounds, the Viper's honed battle instincts kicked in and she dived to her right while watching the rounds explode on impact.

"I told you, no HE rounds!" Tetzu shouted as her helmet triangulated the origin of the shots.

Before she could aim her rifle, a trio of shots was detected from the same position and she dived out of the way again, igniting her landing thrusters and Jump Pack. Flying up into the air, Tetzu looked back at where the rounds had impacted and noticed the blue glow of the deck.

"Did you just fire EMP at me?" she called out. The Trainer flew over to the last known position of her annoying male opponent.

Hovering above the deck of the Combat Arena were several cuboid platforms. Each one was a different size and set at different heights. Some had bright neon signs advertising the next live combat exercise, while others were large enough to have plants and seating. The platform that the Terran male had been using had wall sections installed onto each of its sides. With the gravity inside the Combat Arena set to seventy-five per cent, it made life easier when trying to manoeuvre around certain sections of the Arena.

Placing her feet onto the platform that the Terran had been using as cover, Tetzu activated the scanner fixed to her right shoulder. It scanned the immediate area and showed the Viper where the male had been. Shouldering her rifle, Trainer Tetzu slowly stepped forward while looking left to right. As she approached a nearby wall, Tetzu spotted movement to her right and rolled out of the way as a grenade was thrown. With a flick of her wrist, an energy shield was activated and she knelt while making sure her tail was behind the shield. The grenade exploded shortly afterwards and her shield took most of the impact before shorting out. What was left of the shrapnel impacted against her armoured Nanosuit, Tetzu grunted as several warning signals lit up the inside of her helmet.

"If that's the best you've got Terran, then you better be ready for some pain," Trainer Tetzu called out as she stood up.

Her sensor suite detected the male's movements and she spun around, whipping her tail around her Tetzu managed to trip the Terran. Shouldering her rifle again she aimed it down at him. A single press of the trigger fired three taser rounds directly at his chest. Stepping forward, Tetzu watched as the Terran tried to stretch out his right arm. Realising what he was about to do she fired again but was too late as the grappling hook attached to the male's right wrist fired, pulling the Terran off of the platform and through the air.

John grunted as he impacted the side of the Combat Arena. The taser rounds from his opponent were still interfering with his armoured Nanosuit and so the best he could do was hope that hitting the floor would not hurt, much. Just before he did so an alarm inside his helmet told John that his Nanosuit had managed to overcome the taser rounds, thanking the advanced technology the Matriarchy had, John ignited his landing thrusters. Thanks in part to the lower gravity of the Combat Arena and his UN emergency parachute training, John rolled as he hit the floor. He lay there panting as his armoured Nanosuit went through a series of diagnostics.

As he lay there waiting for his Nanosuit to finish, John checked his rifle. It only had enough Nanos left to create standard rounds. When his armoured Nanosuit notified him that all systems were green, he sat up and grunted. Activating the wrist-mounted pad, John could see that he had suffered a few bruised ribs. He flipped through a few of the screens, trying to find the medical section and then activated the pain relief function when he found it. Standing up with another grunt, John could feel the painkillers dull the discomfort coming from his ribs. Deciding that he was too injured to use his rifle, John placed it down onto a nearby raised flower bed and unholstered his pistol.

John had been surprised to find that his new alien friends did not use laser weapons. Instead, the majority of their firearms were a small number of pistols and rifles. While there were a few differences between them, they all used ammo packs that contained Nanos. All you had to do was select what ammo type you wanted to use and the weapon would create the necessary number of rounds. Standard rounds were easy to make and so the pistols could fire ten before reloading and rifles thirty, however, the more advanced ammo types required a larger number of Nanos. HE rounds, for example, could not be fired by pistols and the rifle John was using could only fire two before requiring a reload.

Making his way over to a nearby building that had a garish neon sign attached to one side, John pushed the door open and walked in. His helmet switched to night vision mode when the door closed shut, the light levels making it difficult to see without it. The inside of the building reminded John of a bar from Old Westerns. He made his way over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, placing his pistol so that it was in reach.

"Now is not the time to rest," Tetzu said as she walked through a nearby door. John reached for his pistol but it was flicked away by the Vipers long tail. "I wasn't sure you'd even be a challenge considering you're a male," she said as John backed away from her. "However, I've never fought a Terran, so you've surprised me," Tetzu aimed her rifle at John's head.

"If I hadn't bruised some ribs then I could probably go for another hour or two," he said as he tried to raise his arms. Even with the painkillers coursing through his body, John still winced.

"Surrender and I'll tend to your wound," Tetzu said.

"What do I get for losing?" John asked.

"Hmm, I'm sure I can think of something," his opponent replied as an alarm sounded. The lights inside the bar turned on. "Follow me, I'll take you to the Arena's Medical," Tetzu said.

*****

Watching from inside one of the viewing booths, Ambassador Zorna could see the armoured Viper and Terran as they made their way towards one of the Combat Arena's exits. The combat exercise had been fun to watch, all Lupine enjoyed the thrill of battle and with Zorna now entering her mating season, she found herself wanting a release. She activated the screen attached to her chair and zoomed a camera in so that she could get a closer look at the two aliens. The Viper deactivated her helmet and Zorna could see that she had cream scales on her lower jaw, which ran down her neck and was on the softer inside of her hood. The other scales were turquoise and covered the top half of her head and went down the back of her head and hood. When the Terran deactivated their helmet, Zorna was surprised by what she saw.

"You didn't tell me the Terran was a male!" she called out, watching as he walked alongside the Viper.

"I thought you might like the surprise," Matriarch Theka said with a smile. She was sitting behind the Ambassador with Ema and Zesta on either side of her. Theka noticed that Zorna's bodyguards glanced at each other.

"Tell me everything," the Ambassador said as she stood up and walked over to the front of the viewing booth.

"How about if I show you?" Theka said with a wave of her right hand.

The ceiling of the viewing booth split open and a device descended from above. Once it had finished powering up it projected a hologram against the glass in front of Zorna. She sat back down and watched as it started to play a recording. Captain Ema recognised it as the footage from her ship's Medical, Doctor Mizta was standing in front of a quarantine shield.

*****

John was sitting on one of the medical beds in the Arena's Medical. He had removed his armoured Nanosuit collar and was watching Tetzu as she looked around for a healing pad.

"Ah, here it is," she said and then turned around. Tetzu had only glimpsed John's naked body when he had been given his armoured Nanosuit collar. She was surprised by how smooth it looked. Tetzu walked over to John and smiled at him when he looked up. "Place this on your bruised ribs and it should start to heal them," she said and placed it in his hand.

John looked down and saw the bruised section of his chest. Carefully, he placed the healing pad against his skin and after he had made sure that it was nice and flat John placed his finger on the activation button. The pad chimed and he could feel it start to work. Straightaway the soreness disappeared and as he moved his torso left to right the pain had gone as well.

"How long do I have to leave this on?" he asked.

"Hmm, that depends," Tetzu replied.

"On what?" John asked as the Viper in front of him deactivated her collar.

"It all depends on how long you want to spend having some fun with me," Tetzu said as John looked up at her now naked body.

The light reflected off her shiny turquoise and cream scales. As he looked at her, John could see that her cream scales went down her torso, which included her very large breasts, past her groin, and stopped at her inner thighs.

"Why don't you lie back and let me have fun with that big cock of yours?" Tetzu suggested. John looked down and saw that he had gotten hard, he then winced when he adjusted himself on the medical bed.

"I think that might be a good idea," John admitted.

From where he lay, John watched as Tetzu pressed one of the buttons on the bed and the section his torso was lying on started to move upwards. When he was nearly sitting upright, Tetzu pressed the button again and it stopped. She then positioned herself so that John's legs were on either side of her before lowering herself down. Taking hold of John's cock, Tetzu placed it in between her breasts, their size spilling over his groin. She spat a huge glob of her viscous saliva onto his cock and then Tetzu slowly began to give him a boobjob. John grunted as she pulled them up and then let them drop onto his lap. Thanks to the tight hold her breasts had on his cock, John's foreskin was pulled back and she spat again. The glob of saliva splashed against the now exposed head and then it disappeared as Tetzu pushed his cock down her throat.

"Fuck," John said as he lurched forward.

He could feel Tetzu's throat muscles massage his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. As she pulled her head up, Tetzu sucked as she went and kept a tight hold on John's cock with her breasts. When his cock had fully left her mouth, Tetzu pushed her breasts down, moving her head to one side as John's cock poked out of her cleavage. She kept up the punishing pace of the boobjob, spitting again and then deepthroating his cock.

"I think I know what you meant about pain," John said through gritted teeth. He was trying his best not to cum too quickly.

"Originally I had planned to beat you up in the Combat Arena, but Matriarch Theka was watching," Tetzu replied, "when you bruised your ribs, she told me to end the exercise quickly," John moaned as she deepthroated his cock again.

After around ten minutes John was ready to pop. As Tetzu lifted her breasts for the Nth time, he came just after she dropped them. To John it looked like a volcano of cum had erupted, it squirted out of his cock and high up into the air. For Tetzu it was a dream cum true. She had tried for years to find a male Viper who had cocks big enough for her to experience what was now happening in front of her, but she had accepted that it wasn't to be. When a friend had shown her one of John's sex videos Tetzu knew that she would finally experience it. Her reluctance to train John was a just ruse.

Returning to the present Tetzu squealed with joy as she was covered in a fountain of hot cum. John's cock kept squirting it up into the air and as it fell onto Tetzu, she could feel her body react to its warmth. As the smell of his cum filled her nose Tetzu moved her head forward, her face was then covered by another spurt of hot, thick, cum.

"Damn, John," she said, "this is pure heaven, I feel like I could bathe in your cum," Tetzu nuzzled his cock as it finally stopped cumming.

Coming down from his orgasmic high, John opened his eyes and looked down at his groin. He watched as Tetzu lovingly sucked and slurped up his cum. She first cleaned his whole cock, from tip to balls he was licked clean. Only when Tetzu had removed all traces of it from his body did she start to clean herself. For the first time since encountering the Vipers, John saw just how long one of their tongues was. Tetzu's twenty-inch tongue first licked her face clean, then the top of her head, and finally cleaned both of her large breasts. John watched as Tetzu looked down at the floor and when she looked back at him she seemed sad.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"There's just so much of it on the floor," she said as she made eye contact with him, "it's such a shame," John felt an odd sense of sadness for the Viper. He swung his legs around so that he could move close to her and kissed her on the end of her blunt nose.

"How about we continue this another time?" John suggested and he saw her face light up.

"Really?" she asked. John laughed at how quickly her mood changed.

"Yes, really," he replied, "how about the next time I visit the Combat Arena, I don't suppose you've got a nest somewhere in here?" John asked as he looked around.

"Not a nest," Tetzu said shaking her head, "but I'm sure I can find plenty of pillows to make a makeshift one," she then froze when the doors to Medical opened. Walking in were John's Viper guards, Nisku and Etsala.

"We were wondering what was taking you so long," Nisku said while looking at John's still erect cock.

"I thought you didn't like him?" Etsala asked Tetzu.

"I lied," she replied.

"We can see that," Nisku said with a smile, "if only we weren't ordered to escort John to see Matriarch Theka," she then stepped forward and picked his collar up, "put this on," Nisku said as she threw it underarm at John.

All three Vipers watched as he hopped off the medical, placed the collar around his neck and switched it on. Looking down, John could there was a bulge underneath his dark grey uniform.

"Do you think they'll notice?" he asked.

"We're taking you to the communal eating area near to your suite," Etsala replied, "I'm sure by the time we've arrived it will have gone," she said and then turned around.

Tetzu said her goodbyes to John as he followed behind Etsala, Nisku winked at the Trainer before stepping through the doorway. Looking around Medical, Tetzu found her collar and reactivated it once it was resting on her shoulders. When the bright neon blue light had gone, she proceeded to clean up the mess that John and she had made. Walking over to where her pad had been placed, Tetzu checked to see if the privacy filter had been applied to the cameras in Medical. Seeing that it had, she replayed the recording of her encounter with John.

*****

Ambassador Zorna was enjoying a glass of bubbling alcohol when she heard muffled conversation approaching. Looking over at the corridor to her right, Zorna watched as two female Vipers appeared with the Terran male just behind them. He was now wearing a dark grey Nanosuit and the Ambassador could see that he had a slightly muscular physique.

"Ambassador Zorna," Matriarch Theka said, standing up from her nearby seat, "this is Captain John Lawrence," Theka gestured to the Terran with her left hand.

"Hello," John said as he waived his right hand. A curious way to greet someone the Ambassador thought.

Zorna stood up and walked over to where John was standing, his two guards went to block her path but stopped when Theka shook her head. Ambassador Zorna smiled at John when he looked up and made eye contact with her, she offered her right hand to John and then laughed when he kissed it.

"How adorable," Zorna said as she took hold of his hand, "Theka, may I keep him when I leave?" she asked while turning around and walking over to where the Matriarch was standing. She felt an initial resistance from John and then he followed her.

"Zorna, you know our laws on Slavery!" Matriarch Theka replied, "besides, he hasn't joined The Matriarchy yet, so it's up to him what he wants to do," she then looked down at John. "The Ambassador would like to talk to you in private," Theka said, "would that be okay?" she asked. Zorna let go of John's hand and then turned around, she watched as he looked at the Matriarch and then at her.

"Erm..can I get something to drink first?" he asked.

"Certainly," Theka replied and made a gesture at his two guards. Nisku bowed and walked over to a nearby section of the eating area. When she returned Nisku was holding a large glass of fruit juice and handed it to John who had found a chair to sit in. Ambassador Zorna tried not to laugh when she noticed that his legs were dangling off the end of the chair.

"What does she want to ask me?" John asked as he sipped from the glass.

"I'm curious to know about you, your people and how you got over to Matriarchy space," Zorna chimed in before the Matriarch could answer.