A Viper's Nest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you can blame Doctor Mizta for that," he said while looking down. "Believe it or not but I used to only last ten minutes," he walked over to where the Ambassador was sitting and sat down next to her.

"Let me guess, Viper Treatments?" Zorna asked and John nodded.

"Accidental side effect," he replied, "my refractory period disappeared. I went from a normal Terran to a sex machine," John then closed his eyes as the water continued to fall.

"Sorry about what I said in there," the Ambassador said. John opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"What do you mean?" he asked and noticed Zorna seemed embarrassed.

"Asking you to breed me," she replied.

"Oh..well..I liked it," John admitted it.

"Really?" Zorna seemed surprised.

"Well, I did. Up until you were almost screaming it at me," John replied and Zorna laughed.

"Yeah, that was too much," she said. The Ambassador watched as John scooted around so that he was facing her.

"What next?" John asked. He looked at her body as she rested against the wall and saw how the water from above was making little channels in her fur.

"You could come with me when I leave," Zorna replied, "I'm sure my sister would love to meet you. We're not as technologically advanced as the Vipers, but I think you'll fit in," she then rested her head against the wall.

"I'm not even sure what The Matriarchy wants with me," John admitted, "I know I'm stuck here until three Matriarchs return, then I'll have to decide what to do next," he watched as even more of his cum made its way towards the drain.

"Well, the offer is there until I leave. After that I don't think you'll be allowed in," Zorna said as she opened her eyes and smiled at John.

"I have three days to think about it, so, thanks for the offer," John then stood up. "I think it's time we washed, I'm sure our guards are bored waiting for us to finish," he then walked over to a nearby cabinet.

"I almost feel sorry for my bodyguards," the Ambassador said as she too stood up, "there's a good chance they could hear me," she then walked over to where John was standing and hugged him. The top pair of breasts flopped over his shoulders while the other two pairs pressed against his back.

"If you've got the energy, how about I see if I can get you pregnant?" John suggested as he looked at Zorna's reflection in front of him.

"We're not genetically compatible but you're welcome to try," she said with a smile.