A Viper's Nest Ch. 07

Story Info
Male Astronaut encounters horny Viper aliens in the future.
9.1k words
4.76
7.6k
9
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve Hours Later:

"John, stop staring at yourself in the mirror" Tetzu called out, "I'm eager to see how your new Nanosuit performs," she turned to face him in her Armoured Nanosuit. With her helmet deployed, Tetzu's head looked as though it was covered in living metal. Her eyes glowed light blue and when she spoke the helmet's lower jaw opened slightly, emitting the same glow as the helmet's eyes. Tetzu's Armoured Nanosuit was a dull gunmetal colour and it clung to her body like a second skin. Thicker than a standard Nanosuit uniform it had segmented sections all over her body.

"I'll be with you shortly," John replied as starred at his naked body. John was standing in front of a large mirror, similar in design to the one he had seen inside Quartermaster Milsi's quarters. Looking at his reflection, John thought over the changes he had made to his Armoured Nanosuit.

When he had first worn it, the new Nanosuit had reminded John of the Mark 85 Iron Man suit from one of the old Live-Action Avengers films. If you remove the triangle reservoir from the chest, change the colour to dull gunmetal, add a collar around the neck, and then change the helmet to that of a human head (which eerily was a copy of John's face), you'll have an Armoured Nanosuit designed for a Terran. After he had trained for a few hours with Trainer Tetzu, John had asked if it was possible to make some changes to the Nanosuit. Tetzu told him that it was possible and he would need to submit them to her before returning to the Combat Arena.

Ten Hours Earlier:

After saying goodbye to Ambassador Zorna and returning to his suite, John sat back on the large couch and picked up his pad. Accessing the information on Armoured Nanosuit design and activating the design application, John spent the next few hours making changes. He tried out some of the ideas that he had thought of when he first tried out the Nanosuit, as well as borrowing stuff from old science fiction films and tv shows. While John worked, both Etsala and Nisku took turns giving him a blowjob. He initially thought about protesting but in the end, John decided to just let them have their fun while he concentrated on his pad, both Etsala and Nisku seemed eager to please him.

The first change that John made to the armour was the collar itself. His custom collar only had a single reservoir of Nanos and with the help of the design application, John could see that the entire collar could be fitted with more. Like standard Viper collars, each reservoir could be installed onto the ring and so John made the changes. The pad informed him that adding more would increase the weight and bulk of his collar, potentially increasing discomfort during long periods of operation. To compensate for this, John added a cushioning layer underneath where the collar would sit. While it would be heavy and irritate his neck when not in use, upon activation the additional weight would not be noticeable.

For the next alteration, John decided that a gorget should be formed over the top of his collar to protect it from damage. It took him a while to get the design right but thanks to the intuitive design of the application he was using, John was able to make it work. He had gone with one that had a raised collar, this would protect his neck and the collar itself from damage.

Next, John looked over the additional hardware that could be added to an Armoured Nanosuit once activated. He chose to include a full sensor suite and made the shoulder scanner Tetzu had used an integral part of his helmet. Alongside this addition, John chose to install a grappling hook onto both wrists, contained inside an armoured gauntlet and bracer.

Looking over the specs for the landing thrusters and Jump Pack, the design application informed John that the Jump Pack could be added permanently to his back, instead of something which you attached after suit activation. For the landing thrusters, John built them into the soles of a pair of black, steel toe-capped, leather combat boots. While the Nanosuits were comfortable, he had grown tired of effectively walking around naked.

Amongst the long list of ideas he had, John was able to add a few gadgets and toys to the new design. However, the one that confused him was internal pistol holsters. When John had tried to include them into the new design a warning message appeared.

"What's this?" John asked. With his cock fully inside her throat, Etsala could only mumble a reply. Nisku stopped sucking on his balls and looked at his pad.

"It's illegal to install weapon systems on Nanosuit designs," she replied and Etsala nodded while slurping on his cock.

"I'm only added internal holsters," John grunted as he came. Etsala greedily gulped it down as Nisku frowned at her sister.

"They are still illegal," Nisku said as she tried to pry John's cock out of her sister's mouth. She swatted her hand away and deepthroated his cock, eliciting a groan from John.

"I guess I will just have to make do with external ones," he replied and relaxed back into the couch. Etsala kept her mouth at the base of his cock and John could see her throat muscles move as she kept swallowing.

While trying to relax as the two Vipers thought over his cock, John thought about a new design for his suit's helmet. He disliked how accurately it replicated his face, down to the smallest of details. After going through several design suggestions, all of which were practical, John decided to create a custom one. With help from the design application, John recreated the armoured helmet from an old science fiction film. Lost In Space had been one of his guilty pleasures as a child and he loved the scene where the pilot assembled his rifle and an armoured helmet formed around his head.

Ten Hours Later:

Bringing himself back to the present, John activated his collar. A bright neon blue light was emitted and he watched as his Armoured Nanosuit formed over his body. The first layer was a skintight bodysuit, designed to act as a thermal barrier and prevent any irritation from the armoured layer. Next came the armoured Nanos. When John was making changes to the design, he noticed that you could also change the colour. After trying out a few looks, John went with matt black and a pattern effect similar to carbon fibre.

Lastly, the third layer formed over his body and it was clothing. Along with the combat boots, John had gone with black combat trousers, a t-shirt, and a trenchcoat. While mostly cosmetic, the clothing stopped anyone from noticing the Armoured Nanosuit underneath. John smiled at his reflection and watched as Tetzu approached him.

"Are you sure you need all that?" she asked as she stopped behind him. John looked up at her reflection and smiled as his helmet formed around his head.

"I thought I'd have some fun with the design," John replied, his voice had a slight distortion to it, "the clothing helps to hide the armour and it's still part of the Nanosuit," he said and a hidden blade extended out from John's right wrist. He went to cut the coat but the blade wouldn't go through.

"I now know why you wanted as many Nanos as possible," Tetzu said, "come, let's try out your new look. I have a few combat scenarios I want to try," she then turned about and headed towards a nearby door. John's helmet opened up and retracted back into his armoured neckpiece. It clung tightly to his neck and stopped just below his jaw and the back of his head.

*****

Matriarch Theka lay back in her nest as Uszu's mouth pressed against her pussy. She gasped as his tongue pushed itself inside of her, all twenty inches of it. Theka felt everything that her steward did. Every inch of her most intimate of places was licked, tickled, rubbed, and stimulated. She placed a clawed hand on his head and Theka gently stroked him.

Rubbing the edge of Uszu's hood between her thumb and index finger, Uszu purred. The vibrations travelled through her pussy and Theka moaned. After ten minutes of intense oral, Matriarch Theka came. Her whole body tensed up and as Theka's orgasm took hold she squirted out thick viscous cum, filling the waiting mouth of her steward. Uszu drank greedily while he continued to use his tongue. Closing her thighs around Uszu's head, Theka moaned loudly as another orgasm wracked her body. With each lick, she squirted and the Matriarch could hear Uszu as he gulped it all down.

"That's enough Uszu," Theka ordered and once he had pulled his tongue out of her she relaxed. "Give me a few minutes and then we can fuck," she said. Uszu sat back and Theka saw how much of her cum had covered his body. He reached over to his left and retrieved a nearby towel, wiping away the mess she had made.

"Don't forget to put these on," Theka said as she threw two prophylactics at Uszu. He caught them with a sigh, "oh don't be like that," she said, "you know full well what would happen if I got pregnant," Theka then watched with eager anticipation as Uszu carefully covered his twin cocks with them.

"Just once," Uszu said as he stood up in the nest, "I wish I could cum inside of you," he stepped forward as Theka opened her legs wide, "if only I was like John, then I could fill you up every day," Uszu dropped to his knees as his Matriarch adjusted herself so that both cocks could enter her welcoming holes.

"I admit that it would be nice if you could, however, you know the law," Theka replied and then gasped as Uszu pushed himself into her pussy and ass. "Besides," she said as Uszu hilted her, "John only has one cock and I prefer both holes being fucked at the same time," Theka then moaned quietly as Uszu slowly began to pull himself out.

*****

Ambassador Zorna watched from her large fur-covered throne as two of her pack fought. She had retired to her ship after spending time with John. Upon arrival, one of her packmates, a young male called Beor, had voiced his displeasure over Zorna's choice of a mate during her mating season. Xepter had challenged the young Lupine immediately and so the two males circled each other as the rest of the Ambassador's pack sat around the edges of the room, watching the fight.

In contrast to Xepter, the younger male had a smaller build and his fur was a mixture of light and dark purples. The amber light from above played over his fur as he sidestepped a swipe from Xepter's right hand, his claws making a swooshing noise as they passed harmlessly through the fine ends of his opponent's fur. Dropping to all fours, Beor swept his left foot out and caught Xepter's legs, knocking him over. As he landed, Zorna noticed a look of concern from Gele, one of the few females in the Ambassador's pack. Gele was currently kneeling on top of a large pelt, the light from above made her pink and white fur shine. Zorna watched as the female gasped and placed her right hand over her mouth, the movement making her ample chest jiggle.

"Gele," the Ambassador called out, "come sit next to me," she ordered. Zorna could see the female blush as she got up and walked over to where the Ambassador was sitting. The female Lupine sat with her back against Zorna's chair, her knees in front of her and her long legs to her right. Gele's long pink and white tail swished back and forth as she watched the fight. The Ambassador lent forward and stroked the female with her right hand.

"You like him don't you?" Zorna asked as she tickled Gele's right ear.

"Yes," Gele replied, "I'm sorry Ambassador," she said and then looked back at Zorna.

"Would you like to have him when this fight is over?" the Ambassador asked and then laughed as Gele's face lit up. "Xepter!" Zorna called out. Her bodyguard dodged an upward strike from Beor's left hand and looked over to where his Ambassador was sitting.

"Ambassador?" he said, "are you calling an end to the challenge?" Xepter asked.

"No," Zorna replied as she shook her head, "win this fight and Gele will mate with you," she said and watched as Xepter looked down at the female sitting in front of her chair. Zorna laughed when she saw Xepter's thick cock emerge from its pouch. He dodged another swipe from Beor, grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder. The young Lupine grunted when he hit the floor and before he could get up Xepter had his right hand around his throat.

"Yield!" he shouted, his deep guttural voice filling the Ambassador's private chambers. Zorna and her pack waited to see if the young male would resist. She could see him think it over and then his whole body relaxed. Letting go, Xepter stood back and waited for Beor to stand.

"I apologise, Ambassador," Beor said as he bowed his head.

"You're now at the bottom of the pack, Beor," Zorna replied, "I'm disappointed in you," she said and looked around the room as the rest of her pack listened, "we had high hopes for you this year. I had thought about letting you mate with one of the females," Zorna watched as Beor looked up, a look of surprise on his face before Graxi stepped forward and took a swipe at the young Lupine. Beor took the hit and fell to the floor. "Let this be a lesson learned," Zorna said as Graxi picked the Lupine off the floor. He carried Beor out of the room and once the door was closed Ambassador Zorna looked around the room. "Does anyone else have a problem with who I chose to share my bed with?" she asked.

"No," came the reply from her pack.

"Good," Zorna said with a smile, "now, Gele, go have your fun with Xepter, he looks like he's about to burst," she ordered and watched as Gele stood up. She stepped forward and half fell into Xepter's arms. Gele blushed again and then led Xepter away.

*****

Xepter followed close behind Gele as he was led from the Ambassador's private chambers and down the corridor towards one of the mating dens. He took a deep breath and could smell the pheromones Gele was pumping out. While she was not in her mating season, Xepter could smell how ready she was for sex. He could also smell his precum as it leaked out of his cock. Xepter went to place Gele's hand onto its thick shaft but she stopped him and looked back.

"Not yet," she said with a smile. Before he could say anything Gele giggled and ran over to a nearby door. Xepter watched as she pushed open the heavy door and disappeared inside. When he reached the doorway, he found Gele sitting on a mound of furs and pillows. "Close the door," she ordered.

Stepping into the mating den, Xepter pulled the door shut and locked it. Turning around he could see that the room had been set up to resemble a traditional Lupine nest. There were furs of many sizes strewn about the floor with large pillows on top. The light from above was low and there were many candles lit around the edge of the room. A gentle breeze made the candles flicker as Xepter looked at the naked form of Gele.

Like all Lupine, she was eight feet tall and had digitigrade legs. Her fur was a mixture of white and pink. The white fur covered most of her face, the soft insides of her large fluffy ears, down her neck and over her chest. It ended just below the insides of her large and thick thighs. The rest of her fur was varying shades of light to dark pink. Her eyes glowed bright green in the candlelight. Xepter's eyes lingered on Gele's six breasts, each one had large pink nipples.

"Stop staring at me and come here," Gele ordered. Xepter stepped forward and watched as she got onto her knees and took hold of his thick cock. He gasped as her soft furry right hand wrapped around its shaft. Xepter looked down and Gele smiled at him when they made eye contact. She kissed the tip of his cock and then pushed his full length into her warm throat. He could feel her tongue as it wrapped itself around his shaft as she started to move her head back and forth. With her left hand, Gele cupped his big balls and then slowly massaged them.

Five minutes later, with his right hand on Gele's head, guiding her as she moved back and forth, Xepter could feel his orgasm near. She smiled at him as his orgasm erupted into her mouth. Gele deepthroated Xepter's thick cock as it filled her mouth with his cum. He grunted as she pulled his cock out of her mouth and he stepped back as a few final drops of cum fell to the furs below.

"I loved that," Gele said as she sat back down while licking any traces of Xepter's cum from her fur. "When you're ready you can eat me out," she ordered.

Xepter watched as Gele lay down with her head propped up by a large pillow. Kneeling onto the floor, Xepter crawled forward until his face was just in front of Gele's cookie. The light in the room was just bright enough to shine off the juices dripping from it. Placing his hands on her wide hips and pulling her forward, Xepter first sniffed it and then used his long tongue to lick around the outside. Gele gasped at the sensation and then moaned when Xepter started to bite and nibble on her inner thighs.

"Hurry up and eat me" she called out and then moaned again as Xepter plunged his tongue deep inside of her.

Xepter tasted every part of Gele's most intimate of places and he gently nibbled on the three lips of her cookie. With each gasp and moan, he increased his pace. As his tongue roamed inside of her, Xepter could feel an orgasm building. The mating den was shortly filled with a very loud moan as Gele came. Xepter's mouth was filled with her sweet nectar as her cum flooded out of her cookie. He kept up the punishing pace and shortly after her first orgasm, Gele came again. Five minutes later and four more orgasms, Xepter finally slowed down and allowed Gele to rest. He watched from where he lay as her panting slowed.

"Fuck Xepter, if only I was Alpha," she said as her chest went up and down with her rapid breathing.

"You could ask the Ambassador?" Xepter queried and Gele shook her head.

"No," she replied, "I know she wouldn't agree to it," Gele then slowly sat up. "Give me a few more minutes and then I'll give you the best ride of your life," she said with a smile.

*****

Three Hours Later:

Trainer Tetzu aimed her rifle down the corridor she was currently walking through. She had spent the last two hours training John inside Border Station Five's Combat Arena. He had been eager to try out the alterations that he had made to his Armoured Nanosuit. Apart from the visual changes, such as Terran style clothing, and incorporating a few key add-ons to the Nanosuit, Trainer Tetzu had yet to see much of a difference in John's performance.

Hand-to-hand combat was the first part of the training and Tetzu had already seen the hidden blade John had added to his right wrist. Near the end of the exercise, when Tetzu had charged headfirst towards John, she noted that he was able to sidestep out of harm's way and then jump over her tail as she whipped it around to trip him. However, with her experience in combat, Tetzu had expected this and so she adjusted herself and was still able to hit John. What she had not expected was for him to grab a hold of it, take the full brunt of the impact and then attempt to pull her towards him using her tail. Trainer Tetzu wished she had inspected the submitted changes to John's Armoured Nanosuit thoroughly, instead of just glancing at them. Her main concern was that no laws were being broken. Apart from the hip holsters, the design application did not alert her to anything else.

When the hand-to-hand combat exercise was over, John mentioned that he had increased the overall strength and agility of the Nanosuit, as well as adding an impact layer. John had hoped to throw her over his shoulder by grabbing her tail, however, he admitted to Tetzu that he hadn't read up on just how strong Vipers were.

Approaching a corner, Trainer Tetzu quietly put her back against the wall of the corridor and sidestepped her way towards its edge. Blinking at an icon in the bottom left of her HUD, Tetzu activated a remote camera that popped out of her helmet. It hovered just in front of her face as it powered up and then silently moved past the wall. Inside Tetzu's helmet, her HUD displayed the camera feed from the small drone. She watched as it approached the edge of the wall and then turned down the new corridor. Tetzu could see that the lights had been broken and that there was debris strewn about the floor.