A Viper's Nest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked three times in quick succession and the small drone changed visual spectrums. The first mode was a low light setting, that enabled her to see the whole of the corridor. As the small drone continued, Tetzu could make out some electrical discharges from the broken light. Another triple blink and the feed changed again, this time the corridor was lit up in reds, blues, and yellows, as the drone changed to a thermal setting. Zooming in, Tetzu thought she saw a faint outline of where John was hiding, however, as the image adjusted itself so that it was clearer, Trainer Tetzu realised it was just an after image from some hot water, leaking from an overhead pipe.

Deciding that John was not waiting to ambush her, Tetzu recalled the drone and once it had reconnected to her helmet she turned the corner. Immediately her combat instincts took control and she dived forwards, rolling behind a large metal crate. The enhanced sensor suite, installed inside of her helmet, had alerted Tetzu to the firing of a Rifle HE round. She activated her shield, pulled her tail tightly behind her and adjusted the settings on her right wrist. The shield extended by fifty per cent and Trainer Tetzu braced herself for the explosion. Shortly afterwards the wall opposite to the one she had been leaning against exploded. Tetzu's shield took the full force of the impact and she could feel her Armoured Nanosuit adjust itself to lessen the effect of the pressure wave from the explosion. Seconds later her shield lost power and a few pieces of the wall pinged off the top of her helmet.

*****

Captain Ema and Matriarch Theka were sitting inside one of the Combat Arena's viewing booths. Both Vipers had freshly buffed scales and their bioluminescence filled the small room with neon purples and greens. Standing to one side, both of their stewards, Uszu and Hisi, waited patiently for a command to be given.

"Did we ever rate Terrans on their combat prowess?" Matriarch Theka asked. She had a bowl in her left hand and was using her right index finger to scoop up some glowing red paste.

"I think the reports indicated that they were able to adapt quickly and their imagination, ingenuity, and intuition, served them well on the battlefield," Captain Ema replied. She too had a bowl of paste and scooped some up, the black paste was almost hidden by her obsidian black scales.

"If only their system wasn't so far away," Theka said as she watched Trainer Tetzu dust herself off. The viewing booth had lit up when the HE round exploded and the speakers made it seem as though it was right in front of them. "Fifteen years is just too far to send an invasion fleet," she admitted.

"I must admit," Ema said as the two Vipers watched Tetzu carefully make her way down the corridor, "using the hot water to hide the hole in the wall was a clever tactic," she then glanced over to where the two stewards were standing, "would either of you have thought of that?" she asked. Both stewards shook their heads.

"There was another male in my group who managed to modify a pistol to fire HE rounds," Uszu said while stepping forward.

"Really?" Captain Ema replied and Uszu nodded, "huh, what did his instructors say afterwards?" she inquired.

"He got told off for destroying a pistol," Uszu replied, "however, he managed to drop the pistol before it took his hand with it," Theka's steward then bowed his head and stepped backwards.

"What did you do in your combat training?" Ema asked Theka as she turned to look at her.

"I don't recall," she replied, "it was so long ago," Theka then looked back at the projection in front of them.

*****

Thissa and Milsi sat next to each other as they watched John run towards a nearby ladder. The two Vipers were sharing a viewing booth with several of the station's crew. They had all cheered when John had fired the HE round at the Arena Trainer. Milsi had learned from one of them that Tetzu was quite a hard taskmaster when it came to combat training.

"Pass the bowl," Thissa said as she watched John climb the ladder. Milsi picked up the large bowl that was sitting next to her and handed it over.

"He's doing pretty well," the Quartermaster said and Thissa nodded.

"I'm impressed," she replied, "I doubt I would have done the same as him with that hot water," Thissa admitted.

"What's he doing?" Milsi asked.

The projection in front of them was following John as he reached the top of the ladder. He crouched low and peered down. At ground level, he could see that Tetzu was scanning the floor with her shoulder-mounted scanner. When she reached the ladder, John moved away from the edge and jogged over to a nearby doorway, disappearing into the darkness of the room.

"She's got him now," came a voice from behind Milsi and Thissa.

"I'm not so sure," Thissa said as the camera followed Tetzu.

Instead of climbing the ladder, Tetzu ignited her Jump Pack and flew up to where the ladder ended. Using her landing thrusters to ease herself down, she aimed her rifle and scanned the area. When Tetzu stepped forward, those watching from the viewing booths saw a red dot appear on the back of the Trainer's head. Shortly afterwards a shot rang out and Tetzu dived out of the way. The round embedded itself into the floor before exploding into arcs of electricity.

The feed from inside Tetzu's helmet showed that the shoulder-mounted scanner was triangulating the location of the shot. Once it gave her the location, Tetzu dashed behind a nearby wall and then with practised precision aimed her rifle up into the air and fired. The taser round flew towards a raised platform that was near the ceiling of the Combat Arena. It impacted against the wall and then exploded shortly afterwards. A nearby neon sign flickered as the arcs of electricity played over its surface.

"Huh," Thissa said as she watched Trainer Tetzu step out from behind the wall, "she missed," everyone watched as the Trainer stared up at the neon sign.

"Why is that strange?" Milsi asked.

"She's the best shot in the station," Thissa replied, "once her suit triangulated the direction John fired from, he should have been hit by the taser round," she explained.

"Surely he would have moved before Tetzu could return fire?" the Quartermaster queried.

"Normally yes," Thissa replied, "but he wasn't firing long-distance and it was only a matter of seconds from when he fired to Tetzu's shot," the sound of a second shot filled the viewing booth and everyone looked up.

Trainer Tetzu had been hit by a taser round. While her Armoured Nanosuit attempted to dissipate the electrical charges, Tetzu tried to get herself behind cover. She had only managed a few steps before she was hit again. The second taser round deactivated her Nanosuit and the Nanos fell to the floor. A siren went off inside the Combat Arena as the combat exercise ended.

*****

Tetzu flattened her hood against her neck and pulled her collar off. She examined it and saw that the power had been fully drained. Placing it down on a nearby raised flowerbed she looked up and tried to figure out where John had fired the second and third shots. Tetzu could hear cheering coming from the viewing booths that were dotted around the exterior wall of the Combat Arena.

"Where are you John?" she called out.

"Over here" he replied, Tetzu spun around and looked up.

She watched as some kind of electrical discharge appeared and revealed John. He was hanging in the air by his left wrist, the grappling hook had been fired at the ceiling of the Combat Arena. In John's right arm was his rifle and Tetzu noticed a mechanical arm was steadying the front of it.

"Come down here and tell me what the hell you did," she ordered.

Tetzu watched as John activated his landing thrusters and Jump Pack, deactivated the grappling hook and reeled it in as he descended to where she was standing. When he landed she watched as the mechanical arm let go of his rifle and folded itself back and under his coat.

"Your scales look lovely," John said and Trainer Tetzu folded her arms.

"Don't change the subject," she said, "I want you to tell me how you changed places so quickly and how you were invisible?" Tetzu demanded.

"The first shot was a distraction," John replied, "in the few seconds between firing and your scanner figuring out where I was standing, I jumped off the platform and fired the grappling hook," Tetzu watched as he explained with hand gestures. "Once I was at a comfortable height, I activated the steady arm and took the two shots that deactivated your collar," John said. Tetzu ran the explanation through her mind and grudgingly accepted that it was a viable strategy.

"How were you invisible?" she asked.

"This?" John queried and pressed a button on his right wrist.

The same electrical distortion appeared and Tetzu watched as John disappeared. However, looking closely Tetzu could see a distortion in front of her. Moving her head left to right, she could see light bend and wobble where John was standing. The electrical distortion reappeared as John pressed the button again.

"Yes, I've never seen anything like that," Tetzu replied.

"When I was making the adjustments to the Nanosuit, I was also researching what the Nanos could do," John said, "I saw a section on light bending and remembering an old science fiction film, figured I'd see if it would work," he then looked up and smiled at Tetzu.

"You owe me for this defeat," she said returning the smile.

"I'm sure I can think of something," John replied, "how come the standard Armoured Nanosuit doesn't come with much versatility?" he asked as Tetzu picked up her collar and walked over to a nearby screen.

"The version I have is the standard model," she replied, "only specialised units make any extensive changes," Tetzu pulled out a cable from the screen and plugged it into her collar, "to be honest I'm not an expert on what they can do, I merely train Vipers for standard combat duties," a few seconds later she removed the cable and walked back to where John was standing. She placed it on the floor and activated the collar. The scattered Nanos glowed blue as they headed towards Tetzu. Once they had all returned to the collar's reservoir, she placed it around her neck and activated it.

"Did I break any rules?" John asked as the Nanos formed around Trainer Tetzu's body.

"No," she replied while shaking her head, "I however failed to read what changes you made," Tetzu admitted, "to be honest I was more worried about you breaking any laws." Tetzu headed towards the ladder and started to climb down it, "I should have looked closely at what you had done, that way your stealthiness would not have been such a surprise," she looked up as she stepped down the ladder and watched John. "I hope you weren't planning on doing much after this?" she asked.

"Oh I'm sure I can spare a few hours," John replied with a smile.

*****

Xepter grunted as he came inside of Gele. A few more thrusts and she yelped when he knotted her. Falling forwards, Xepter's immense weight pushed Gele face-first into the soft pillows and furs of the mating den. He heard her moan as his cock continued to pump his hot cum inside of her cookie.

"Hold me and turn over," Gele ordered, her voice muffled by the pillows.

Xepter wrapped his big arms around Gele's torso and rolled himself over, pulling her with him. He moaned as the movement pulled on his cock. As he lay on his back, legs stretched out and with his cock stuck inside of Gele, Xepter attempted to make himself more comfortable. Gele moaned again as the movements rubbed her now sensitive insides. Eventually, he relaxed and pulled her closer.

"Have you finished?" Gele asked, "I can still feel your cock bulging inside of me," she said.

"You wanted this," Xepter replied and he felt Gele run her claws down his right thigh.

"Don't make me cut you," she warned, "I thought you would be different, but you seem to be just like the other males, too rough," Gele complained.

"You weren't complaining earlier," Xepter replied. The two Lupine had spent the last few hours fucking inside the mating den. Only a young male would make the mistake of knotting a female on the first orgasm. Xepter had learned how to pace himself and so would only knot one when he knew that the end was close.

"That was then, now I'm just annoyed," Gele said, "I think I know why the Ambassador enjoyed that Terran," Xepter growled and then tried to pull himself out of Gele. "Hey, that hurts!" she complained.

"Don't mention that Terran," Xepter warned and Gele laughed. All the times he had fucked a female, Xepter had never been inside one when they laughed. The sensation was strangely enjoyable.

"I see Beor was not the only packmate to be jealous of him," Gele said as she tried to make herself comfortable. She had enjoyed laying with Xepter but now wished his knot was not keeping her stuck to him.

"You were not there," he replied, "you did not hear the things she said," Xepter pointed out.

"Hmm, let me guess.." Gele said while pretending to think, "two words, one starts with a B and the second an M?" she asked and then laughed again as Xepter growled. "Wow, that Terran must have been really good to get her to say that," Gele yelped as Xepter tried again to pull his cock out of her. "Stop that!" she complained.

*****

Drifting through the outer edges of the Arroganza system, a Cerastes class patrol vessel slowly made its way towards the system's main sensor satellite.

"Comms, connect to the satellite and download its logs," the ship's captain ordered.

"Right away Captain," the Comms officer replied. Tapping away at her screen, the Viper sent an access code to the satellite and once it accepted the data link she started the download.

The Captain of the patrol vessel looked over the orders she had received from Commander Zesta. While she shared the Commander's dislike for the Lupine Empire, the Captain did not share Zesta's paranoia. "Besides," the Captain thought, "the Lupine ships were here under an invitation from a Matriarch." The entire patrol fleet, based at Border Station Five, had been ordered to scour the system for any Lupine vessels, sabotage or traps. So far they had found nothing but Commander Zesta had insisted they keep looking.

"Captain," the Comms officer called out, "the ship has finished analysing the data from the satellite, nothing appears to be out of the ordinary," she reported.

"Send a coded message to the station, inform Commander Zesta of our finding," the Captain ordered.

"At once Captain," came the reply.

*****

Orbiting the station, Lieutenant Ena watched the positions of the Matriarchy and Empire ships on the Tactical Display Table. She had elected to stay aboard the Pride of the Matriarchy while Captain Ema and the Matriarch were on the station. Comms Officer Akhi and Tactical Officer Suhli had joined her at the TDT and they were currently running a series of combat scenarios.

"I've told you three times already, that tactic won't work," Suhli complained.

"I still think it's a viable strategy," Akhi pointed out.

Looking at the TDT, Lieutenant Ena used her experience of space combat to evaluate the attack plan Comms Officer Akhi had proposed. Akhi had taken on the role of the Lupine Empire and was trying to convince Suhli that they needed to spread their ships out more. Border Station Five was orbiting the very large and only habitable planet in the Arroganza system. This meant that the station and any ships near to it were blind to anyone approaching from behind the planet. To compensate for this, a series of relay satellites had been deployed so that you could see what was behind the planet. The Comms Officer's attack plan called for Lupine vessels to sabotage the relay and make the Matriarchy forces blind to any approaching Lupine ships.

"In the two thousand years since we encountered the Empire, they have never been able to hack our technology," Suhli said, "what makes you think they're able to do it now?" she asked.

"Nothing," Akhi replied, "I just think we should have a ship or two stationed at the planet's northern pole. It'll prevent any potential risk," she then looked over to where Lieutenant Ena was standing. "What do you think?" she asked.

"When the station's patrol ships return, I'll suggest to Commander Zesta that we send a few of her ships to the northern pole," Ena replied.

*****

An Hour Later:

"Harder!" Tetzu called out, "fuck me harder!" she cried as John took hold of her wide hips and rammed his cock inside of her. She moaned and then bit into one of the pillows her head was resting on as John increased his speed. Tetzu could hear her pussy squelch as John's long and thick cock was rammed inside of her. The claws on both of her hands tore through the pillow as her whole body tensed up as she came.

After their Combat Training and debriefing, Trainer Tetzu had shown John the makeshift nest that she had made since their last encounter. She had spent some time making it as comfortable as possible and was now enjoying the result of her efforts.

Tetzu moaned loudly as her orgasm took hold of her. She had cummed on a forward thrust from John, this meant that it squirted out of her pussy in a not too dissimilar way to someone putting their thumb on the end of a hose. Tetzu felt it land on her back and hit the base of her tail. Shortly after her orgasm had started Tetzu felt John's cock bulge inside of her and heard him moan as he came as well. She gasped as his hot cum flooded inside of her.

"So hot!" she cried.

Having spent some time watching the footage of John fucking some of the Vipers aboard the Pride of the Matriarchy, Tetzu realised that it didn't do the real thing justice. Her whole body seemed to react to John's hot cum as it splashed against the walls of her warm and welcoming pussy. Tetzu moaned again as the cum kept pouring inside of her. She possessively wrapped her tail around John's torso and stopped him from pulling out. Tetzu laughed when John started to tickle the sensitive underside of her large tail.

"Stop that," she said.

"Let me pull out then," John replied.

Tetzu kept him inside of her for a while longer and then relaxed her tail, allowing John to slowly pull his cock out of her. They both groaned in unison as their sensitive parts rubbed against each other. Once his cock was out of her, Tetzu rolled onto her back and felt his cum leak out. A mix of pearly white and viscous fluid fell out of her pussy and onto the pillows below.

"Damn John," Tetzu said as she tried to catch her breath, "why didn't we do this last time?" she asked. She looked up at John and saw that he too was out of breath. Tetzu smiled when she looked at his still erect cock.

"My guards interrupted us," he replied, "give me a few minutes and we can go again," John said as he sat down on a nearby pillow.

"If only you were taller," Tetzu said, "you could suck on my nipples while you fucked me," she then adjusted herself so that her tail was lying flat on the nest in front of her, with her legs straight either side.

"Or you were smaller," John replied. He reached for a nearby towel and wiped the sweat from his forehead. When he went to wipe the mess from his cock, Tetzu stopped him with her left foot.

"Don't," she said, "when you're ready I'll suck it clean for you," Tetzu smiled at John when he made eye contact with her. He returned the smile and then shuffled towards her on his knees.

"Mind if I sit down?" John asked, "I don't like kneeling for long periods," he then adjusted himself when Tetzu nodded.

She sat up and turned to face John as he sat down on the makeshift nest. Tetzu leaned forward and deepthroated his cock. He groaned as she kissed his groin and wrapped her tongue around his balls.

"Fuck Tetzu," John said as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, "keep that up and I'll cum again," he then moaned as Tetzu deepthroated him again. A few minutes later, after a very fast blowjob, Tetzu's mouth was filled with the warm and sweet taste of John's cum.