A Viper's Nest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Nine Hours Later:

Beor woke to the snoring of Graxi. His fellow packmate was sleeping off the last few hours of sex and the older male was currently facing the other direction. Beor went to move but winced as the pain from the cuts to his torso and the soreness of his butt hit him. After he had lost to Xepter's challenge, Beor had been carried away to one of the Mating Dens by Graxi. It was common practice amongst Lupine packs for a defeated member to service a higher-ranked packmate. The fact that said higher-ranked packmate was male did not bother Beor.

Sex between males was just as common as it was between females. It created bonds of friendship and allowed each pack member to relax and relieve stress. The only real difference was that male Lupine were often a lot rougher than females. Cuts and bites were common during sex. Beor just wished Graxi had been gentler with the anal sex. However, he was thankful that a quick visit to the ship's Medical would alleviate most of his discomfort. Adjusting himself again, Beor groaned as the hairs on his butt pulled. Graxi's cum had dried, sticking the younger male to one of the pillows. With a quick swipe of a claw, he cut the hairs and the pain went away.

Sitting up, Beor shuffled away from Graxi and used the light from a nearby group of candles to examine the cuts to his torso. Most of them were not deep and Beor could see that they had already begun to heal. Scar tissue had appeared on several of them, however, he spotted one near a rib that had yet to fully heal. Beor tried to remember when it had occurred and guessed that it must have been the first time Graxi had pushed his cock inside. The older male had gripped his torso tightly as he went inside Beor. Once it was all the way in, Beor had involuntarily clenched when Graxi tried to pull out. The older male had growled at him as well tightening his grip.

Satisfied that he wasn't bleeding, Beor gingerly stood up and half walked, half stumbled his way over to the door. The door clanked and then creaked as he pushed the heavy door open. Beor heard Graxi stir, looked behind and down at the older male.

"Sorry," Graxi said as he rolled onto his back and looked up at him.

"Next time, try not to be so rough," Beor suggested as he stepped through the open door.

*****

John picked up his newly printed spoon and used it to scoop up a large amount of glowing pink paste, happily putting it into his mouth. It felt good to finally have something to help him eat his food, instead of relying upon his fingers. John had grown tired of having to dry his fingers off each time he had a meal. After spending several hours with Tetzu, John had inquired if it would be possible to have a spoon made. Initially, Tetzu didn't know what he had meant but after explaining what a spoon was, John was told that one of the station's printers could easily be programmed to make one. When he left the Combat Arena, John used his pad to direct him to where he needed to go.

The spoon had been delivered to his suite the next day and John was now sitting inside one of the station's canteens, with his two guards sitting either side of him, enjoying a fine meal of glowing paste. A few of the Vipers near to where he was sitting were watching him eat. John wasn't sure if it was the spoon or the fact there was a male in the canteen.

"Mind if we join you?" came a familiar voice and John looked up. Officer Thissa and Quartermaster Milsi were standing nearby.

"Sure," John replied and smiled at them, "it feels like days since I last saw you both," he said. The two Vipers sat on the bench opposite to him and returned his smile.

"We watched your training yesterday," Milsi said, "both Thissa and I were surprised with how well you've adapted to our technology," she then stared at John as he scooped some more pink paste.

"What's that?" Milsi asked as she placed her tray down. She had two large bowls, one of black paste and the other white.

"This?" John asked, waving the spoon about and the Quartermaster nodded. "It's a spoon. Terrans use utensils for eating, it makes life a lot easier when it comes to food," he then put the spoon in his mouth.

"We didn't know what it was either," Etsala said as she used her tongue to lick some paste from a small bowl. She had six bowls in front of her on the table.

"John told us all about it when we got out of bed," Nisku said and looked down at John, "I did offer to lick his hands clean," she scooped some of the paste from one of her bowls and suggestively licked it off her hand, "but he said no." John recoiled slightly and then looked over to where Milsi and Thissa were sitting. The Quartermaster looked annoyed while the Security Officer looked aroused.

"So, what are you two up to?" John asked while trying to ignore Nisku as she noisily licked some more paste from her hand.

"Oh, we'll be heading back to the Cruiser," Thissa replied, still entranced by what Nisku was doing.

"Really?" John asked and Milsi nodded.

"The Lupine Ambassador will be leaving shortly," Etsala chimed in, "I think it's due to the three Matriarchs returning early," she said and then John watched her as she used her neon pink tongue to scoop up some of her glowing pink paste.

"Huh, so soon?" John said and then recoiled as all four Vipers looked at him, "what?" he asked.

"Probably best not to talk about other women you've fucked, especially a Lupine," came a familiar voice from behind. John jumped and turned to look up at the speaker. Security Chief Yutsi was standing nearby.

"You have a habit of doing that," John complained.

"I do try," Yutsi said with a smile. "Now, Ladies," she said while looking at the four Vipers sitting around John's table, "you received your orders this morning. I know John is a pleasant distraction but don't forget your duties," all four Vipers nodded in unison. Yutsi looked down at John and smiled, "you'll be with me for the rest of the day," she then walked off towards the queue of Vipers next to the food stations.

*****

Standing beside Captain Ema and Matriach Theka, with Security Chief Yutsi just behind him, John watched as Ambassador Zorna walked down the ramp of her ship. He was glad to see that neither of her bodyguards was present. Stopping in front of Theka, Zorna smiled at her and stepped forward arms wide. Matriarch Theka accepted the hug and picked her up.

"Sad to see you go, Zorna," Theka said and then placed the Ambassador back on the ground.

"I'm needed back home," Zorna replied as she looked up at Theka.

"Give my love to your Empress," she said and the Ambassador laughed.

"I'm not sure she'll appreciate it," Zorna replied with a chuckle, "but I'll let her know that The Matriarchy officially wishes her and her litter good health," she then looked over to Captain Ema. "Feel free to order your fleet to escort me to the edge of the system," the Ambassador said.

"I'll let Lieutenant Ena know," Ema said with a smile.

Ambassador Zorna turned to her left and walked over to where John was standing. "So," she said, "have you thought about my offer?" Zorna asked as she looked down at John.

"I have," he replied while looking up at her, "I've decided to stay. There's a lot I need to learn and I think I'm in the right place," John then yelped as Zorna picked him up. She held him close, sniffed his hair and gave him a long kiss. There were a few gasps from the assembled Vipers, who stood to attention behind where John was standing. A few minutes later Zorna placed him back on the ground and stepped back, she laughed at the dazed look John had.

"Zorna! You're just as bad as one of us," Theka said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Think of it as a going-away present," the Ambassador said with a smile and a wink. Turning around, Zorna walked up the ramp and then spun around once she got to the top. The Ambassador waved as the ramp was slowly retracted. Stepping back, everyone watched as the Ambassador's ship ignited its landing thrusters and lifted off.

"What did she offer you?" Theka asked as the Lupine ship headed for the blue shield of the docking bay.

"Full access to Empire space," John replied.

*****

Six Hours Later:

At the edge of the Arroganza system, a shining star was born as the Vortex opened. A large fleet of Matriarchy ships re-entered normal space, their combined Vortex shields deactivating. A large bow wave of Vortex energy travelled through the system, nearby monitor satellites, detecting the wave, powered down to protect their delicate systems. The nearest patrol vessels turned into the bow wave and temporarily activated their Vortex shields. Once it had passed, their sensors identified the large fleet as friendly and so they resumed their patrol.

Aboard the Bothrops class Battleship - Zhukia's Wrath, Matriarch Eztuh, Szaki, and Ossih, watched from their trio of command chairs as the large fleet of ships formed into an arrowhead formation. Admiral Sshuizshallius, sitting in her command chair, gave the order for the fleet to make its way towards Border Station Five.

"Admiral," Matriarch Eztuh called out, "contact the station and order the Commander to send all logs to the fleet," she ordered.

"At once Matriarch," Sshuizshallius replied. The Admiral got up from her command chair, bowed at the three Matriarchs and walked over to where the battleship's Comms Officer was standing.

"Of all the things I hate in the universe," Matriarch Szaki said, "the Ericius has got to be in the top ten," she then waved her hand and her steward stepped forward. He was holding a small tray of drinks.

"I agree," Matriarch Ossih replied, "they're worse than the bloody Lupine," she said and copied Szaki. The male Viper who was her steward stepped forward and Ossih picked up one of the small bowls sitting on the tray.

"The station's logs are coming in now," Admiral Sshuizshallius called out.

"Thank you, Admiral," Ossih called out as she used her bright yellow tongue to scoop up some paste.

"Huh, there's a message from Matriarch Theka," Szaki said as she placed her drink back onto the tray.

"What does it say?" Eztuh queried.

"She invited the Lupine Ambassador to visit the station," Szaki replied and then laughed, "it seems that Terran her fleet picked up is quite skilled in the nest," Szaki said as she continued to read the message.

"Oh my," Ossih said as she started to watch some footage of John, "I can see why he's so popular." The bridge of Zhukia's Wrath was suddenly filled with the sound of a Viper moaning.

"So," Szaki said as she looked at the other two Matriarchs, "who gets to fuck him first?" she asked.