All Comments on 'A Viper's Nest Ch. 10'

by VioletOrchid85

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BramblePestBramblePestalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the new update !

395694395694almost 2 years ago

I've been looking forward to this keep up the good work as always

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85almost 2 years agoAuthor

@BramblePest and 395694

Thanks, I plan for Chapter 11 to not take two months lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone know of any more stories like this one?

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 2 years ago

While lacking snu snu this chapter was good and definitely left me wanting more I cant wait for the next one. Do you have a social account to keep readers updated on progress?

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85almost 2 years agoAuthor

@titaniumPomeranian

Please check my profile, there are two links listed there.

I'm glad you are enjoying my story and you'll find that from chapter 9 onwards, the frequency of snu snu will decrease. I had someone point out to me that I'm either writing a porno or a story with adult content. As I am doing the latter, I've focused more on the story than trying to get a sex scene into each chapter. They will still exist, but I want it to mean more (I don't mean romantically).

When I finish the part of the story that involves Border Station Five, I intend to go back to chapters 1 - 8 and rewrite them, add stuff, take stuff out, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 2 cents

What a great story. I have enjoyed the and the story line. I do like the way you have developed the story and not just writing about sex. I know the website we are on and all that, but reading an interesting story has it own rewards. I look forward to reading more. All chapters have been given a 5. Thanks for your time and imagination.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

As I've said above, the plan is to move away from a porno and have it as a story with adult content :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story thoroughly enjoyed it can't wait for further chapters

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

I think each chapter will now take around a month to write. Mainly due to having a job.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 2 years ago

so waiting for the next chapter one of the best story that been on this site in a long time

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks.

I've some issues writing Chapter 11, and it's now being rewritten from the beginning. I think my output is now one chapter every two months, lol. You can blame my full time job for that, lol.

NovaMNovaM11 months ago

Great adventure on a galactic scale 🚀🤹🏼‍♀️👀🦾

Me want more, please 👽😎

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid8511 months agoAuthor

The Chapter 12-13 interlude is currently waiting for admins to approve, then you'll wish it was longer :p

I'm going to give myself a week to figure out what to write for chapter 13, then I'll start it beginning of july.

AardieAardie4 months ago

John must be a submissive since he never says a word or complaint as he is manhandled and physically and sexually assaulted continually.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid854 months agoAuthor

Yeah that’ll prolly get changed when I’m doing the chapter 10 rewrite/edit.

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Great story but

But confused about Captain Emu role. At the beginning she as on HEAT and waiting for her male mate. Now that she has him she hasn’t or doesn’t want to mate with him. Does she want to mate with John. Also can our snakey and furball aliens only get pregnant when they’re on heat I suppose only time will tell if John sperm DNA has been altered accidentally by the doctor if he impregnated the Ambassador. Just a thought ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid854 months agoAuthor

While it's true Captain Ema was in heat during chapter one, its been several days since chapter one and she's back to her normal self. Plus she wasn't aware that the steward selected for her was also a mate picked by her mother.

Ignore the stuff regarding John's over active reproductive system, it'll get adjusted when I rewrite chapter 3.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

I am having r ea l. Trouble understanding the detection systems of BS5: Prideand Minerva. T he patrol ship that encountered the 5 enemy ships and destroy them along with their on vessel. As they all had reactor explosions, there should have been an infarred or EMP signal that should have been pisked up by other satellites or the main units around BS5. Tisshuod have set the defenses into high gear to defend BS5.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid852 months agoAuthor

I might need to come up with some local astronomical reason for why sensors might not pick things up. Also, don’t forget that the nearby satellite wasn’t functioning, and so it itself would have detected things.

But yeah, thanks for letting me know :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletOrchid85@VioletOrchid85
I am a male author from the UK. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Science Fiction. Border Station Five is the rewrite/edit of what I have written so far of A Viper's Nest. The reading order for Border Station Five is Ch.01, Dear Diary, Ch.02. Going forward I will make su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES