A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was breathing heavily now with excitement. There was no question anymore about whether she was doing the right thing. She wanted this strange, handsome boy to keep touching her wet pussy. She wanted his finger to enter the hot wetness of her pussy and push inside. The feelings were so indescribably nice and she wanted more. She wanted their hands on her body, and their lips to kiss her breasts and lips and wherever else they wanted. She wanted the boy to show her his big dick again and to fuck her. She was so wet and hot. Her cheeks were burning. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted his fingers inside her sloppy pussy. It felt so nice when someone else was doing it.

But then suddenly the hand was gone and her pussy was empty again. She opened her eyes, because somehow she had closed them again, and she saw Matt kissing Ash just in front of her face. Sally was shocked because they had both been kissing and caressing her, and now they had left her alone, with no hands or lips on her exposed breasts or her throbbing pussy.

Then they did something that shocked her even more. Matt broke the kiss, and brought his hand up to Ash's mouth, pushing two fingers gently inside. As she watched Ash sucking on the fingers, Sally smelled a familiar secret smell, the scent of her own pussy, and then she realised that Ash was sucking Sally's pussy juice off his fingers! How disgusting, Sally thought, and she screwed up her face at the thought of licking someone else's pussy juice. Licking someone else's fingers was weird enough, but tasting another girl's pussy juice would be even weirder.

Not that Sally did not like the smell and taste of her own pussy juice. Often, when she played with herself, she would enjoy smelling her own fingers, and putting them in her own mouth to taste them. It was a strange, rich, naughty taste and smell that she would enjoy when she had aroused herself. But she had imagined that it was only because it was her juice that she liked it, and she had always worried that her pussy might smell or taste offensive to boys. She had heard that boys would lick girls on their pussy, but she had no idea of whether all boys did it or only some kinky ones. She had never even imagined that girls would lick her, although she guessed that lesbians would do it. But since she didn't feel like a lesbian, it didn't really affect her.

But Ash was licking Matt's fingers in a passionate way, as if she enjoyed the taste, the taste of Sally's pussy. Was she acting, or was she a lesbian? She had tongue-kissed Sally, hadn't she? A lesbian who has sex with a boy? Is that even a thing? Sally's head was spinning with thoughts and questions and feelings.

Matt removed his fingers and started to kiss Ash again. They were leaning across Sally to kiss and hug each other. They seemed to have forgotten all about Sally, even though she was stuck in between them. It felt awkward, and uncomfortable. Not only was she trapped and unable to move, but she felt suddenly rejected, as though having undressed her and felt her in her most intimate places, they had now lost interest in her. She wanted them to touch her again and kiss her, but now they only seemed interested in each other. Her pussy ached to be touched again, but she couldn't even touch herself, trapped under the weight of these two lovers. If this went on much longer, she felt she might start crying.

But then she saw that they had stopped kissing and were now looking at her.

Ash spoke first, 'Oh Sally. Did you think we'd forgotten you?' And she leant over and kissed her on the cheek.

Sally's cheeks glowed as she blushed. They had noticed how she was feeling. It must have been very obvious. Why wasn't she more cool and mysterious?

'Matt, we've been neglecting our guest,' Ash continued. 'And she's such a pretty guest too.'

Matt stood up. He looked so tall from down her on the couch, Sally thought.

'Let's go over to the bed, and get more comfortable,' he said, looking down at the two girls on the couch.

Ash got up too, so they were both looking down at her. Sally suddenly felt very exposed. The two of them were still fully dressed, whereas her breasts were exposed over the top of her bra, and her dress was pulled up showing her panties and tummy. She was half naked.

Ash must have realised what she was thinking again. 'Look at this. We stripped you almost naked and we're still wearing all our clothes,' she laughed. 'What terrible hosts we are!'

With that, Ash reached around the back of her tight dress and unzipped herself. In one quick motion, she slipped the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. Sally was shocked, not only by the speed with which Ash had totally stripped, but by three unexpected things.

Firstly, Ash was not wearing a bra, and now her pert little breasts stood neatly high on her chest, with her pink erect nipples poking out provocatively. Sally was jealous, as she always had to wear a bra to keep her breasts together. How nice to be able to walk around and not worry about a bra, or your tits flopping around!

Secondly, Ash was not wearing any panties, meaning that she was now fully naked. She had such a slender body, although her hips weren't too narrow. She looked perfect, both thin and still a bit curvy. That meant that all this time, all through the dinner, and while they were kissing on the couch, that her pussy was uncovered, and exposed to the open air. How daring she was! What if she'd sat the wrong way and Sally had seen her? Sally knew that she could never have done such a thing herself.

The third surprise was that Ash had no pubic hair. Her pubic mound was smooth and white, and her pussy lips were pink and clearly visible, as was the slit between them. Ash must shave her pussy, she thought, or wax it or something. She had heard that some girls did this, but now that it was in front of her face, close enough to reach out and touch, it looked so... rude, explicit, exposed. When you look at it, you think of sex, she thought, and her face reddened.

While she was looking, wide-eyed at Ash's body, Matt had also shed his clothes, tearing of his shirt and throwing it on the couch, before unbuckling his belt and lowering his trousers. He also stood before her looking down for her reaction. Amazingly, he too had not been wearing underpants, and now he stood there with his big cock standing proudly upright, in front of a mess of curly dark hair.

Sally was even more amazed, to see his body for the first time, with all its chest hair and muscles and especially his big erect cock. She had felt how big it was in the cinema, but was taken aback by its size here in the light. It looked too big to fit inside a pussy. It must hurt a lot to do it with such a big dick. It looked so red. He was obviously ready to fuck one of them. He must have been excited playing with her body. Or was it the kiss with Ash that made it so big?

Ash held out her hand and pulled Sally to her feet. She felt a mess, with her dress and bra half off, but Ash helpfully undid her bra and slipped it off her arms. Since her dress was already unzipped, Sally just pushed it to the floor and stepped out of it. She was still wearing knickers but was too embarrassed to take them off while they were standing watching her.

Then Matt took her by one hand, and Ash took the other, and they led her to the other end of the room, where the big queen-size bed waited for them. The bed had a colourful cover, there was a pretty glass lamp beside the bed, and some kind of woven folky wall hanging behind the bed. Ash switched off the main light as they went, so there was only the soft, yellowy light of the lamp in that corner of the room.

Matt and Ash crawled onto the bed, pulling Sally along with them and they stretched out together on their backs. At least Sally stayed lying on her back, but the other two turned on their sides towards her so that their heads were all close together.

'Are you comfortable?' Matt asked softly.

Sally gave a little smile, and nodded. She wondered what would be next. Actually it felt quite nice and natural to be lying here with this naked couple each side of her. She had been alone so long, and longed for someone to be close to. She was a little nervous about what would come next, and wondered what they would want her to do.

'We know this must feel strange to you,' Matt continued. 'And we only want you to do what you're comfortable with. If you just want to watch us, that's ok. If you want to leave now, or at any time, that's ok too. Just tell us if we do something that you're not comfortable with, or if you want us to do something else or differently. We just want to have a good time, and we thought you might like to share it with us.'

As he said this, he stroked Sally's skin, running his free hand lightly over her tummy and her breasts. Ash was reaching over and stroking Matt's side. Sally could feel the heat of their bodies touching hers. She could feel the hardness of Matt's cock against her thigh. She could see Ash's breasts and Matt's hairy chest. She could see their soft lips so close to hers and the affection, or was it desire, in their eyes.

'Yes, I want to,' she whispered, 'I want to.. make.. love.. with you.' She felt so nervous and silly, saying it out loud like that. 'But I have to tell you, that I don't have much experience, and I've never done this kind of thing before, and I've never been with a girl. So, you'll have to, I don't know, show me or guide me, or take it slower, or... you know.'

She knew that what she said implied that she had at least SOME experience with boys, but she couldn't face the embarrassment of admitting that she was a virgin. She would just fake it and let them show her what was expected. But she knew that she did not want to leave. She wanted this lovely couple to touch her body and kiss her, and she wanted the boy to put his cock inside her and show her what sex is like. She hoped that it would not hurt too much. She would just have to put up with it if it was too awful. But she felt it wouldn't be awful, but would be wonderful like she always dreamed.

'Yes of course,' Ash said. 'Just let us know if you're not comfortable with anything we do. We're so excited to have you here. You've got such an amazing body.' Ash stopped stroking Matt and started stroking Sally, up and down, running her hand over the curves of her hips and her breasts, and down into the dip in her waist and up to her neck.

It felt beautiful with them both stroking her body. She was tingling with sensual pleasure and excitement. Matt was kissing her again, and his tongue was in her mouth, caressing and inviting. She kissed him back with passion, trying to match his tongue's intensity with hers. She could feel Ash's lips on her breasts, sucking and giving little bites that made her shiver. She felt Matt's hand run down over tummy and over her panties and down her thigh. Her pussy was aching to be touched again, to be played with like they had before. A moment later, her heart smiled as she felt his hand run across her pussy, and then dive underneath her knickers and through her pubic hair to her waiting, pulsing, soaking pussy. She let out a little moan as his fingers moved across her clitoris and down into her wet slit, parting her lips and touching the entrance to her vagina. She moved her pussy against his hand to feel the full delight of it. She was so turned on now.

Then she felt Ash kissing her neck and then her cheek, with her wonderful warm lips.

'How do you like it so far, Sally?' Ash asked softly. Matt stopped kissing her and looked at her too, waiting for her answer.

Sally looked at them both, and thought about the question. It was so hard to think clearly when her body was feeling so much, and the distraction of Ash's hand still stroking her breast, as well as Matt's hand down her knickers, lightly stroking her pussy.

She smiled at the two of them, while she tried to find the words to say how she was feeling, and to ask something that was starting to bother her. 'It feels so nice,' she said eventually. 'Not just nice, but.. amazing! I want to keep going with you, if you want to?'

They nodded and smiled at her, so she continued. 'But I'm worried about how you feel, Ash. Matt is your boyfriend. Don't you mind him touching and kissing me? I don't want to cause problems for you both. I mean, I really want to.. make love with you both, even though I'm not sure what you want me to do. But I don't want to cause problems for you both, and if we.. do it together, I don't want you to feel bad. Do you know what I mean?'

Sally tailed off. She felt so inarticulate, so tongue-tied. But she knew that most girlfriends were very jealous of their boyfriends and didn't like them looking at other girls, let alone kissing them and making love with them. She didn't understand how come Ash was ok with her being there too.

Ash smiled a wide smile. 'Don't worry, honey,' she replied. 'I know Matt loves me, and I love him. But we both like sex, and we like variety, if we can find someone to share each other with, it'll be good for all of us, I think.'

Sally listened carefully, and nodded. It sounded ok, but also a little bit tentative, and Sally wondered if Ash was really ok with it or whether she was just going along with something that Matt wanted.

Ash must have seen her hesitation, because she added, 'Don't worry honey. I trust Matt and we believe in honesty. I won't get jealous, I promise. I fancy you, and I fancy Matt, and I want to make love to you both,' she said and laughed.

'It's sweet of you to think about me Sally, but now I really want to have sex with you both!' Ash giggled and kissed her twice on the cheeks and twice on the mouth. Then she turned and kissed Matt, but a long, lingering, passionate kiss; one full of desire.

Sally watched as the two leant across her to kiss fervently. They seemed to have forgotten her for the moment. She tried not to feel left out and to be patient. Of course they would make love to each other and not just to her. But she wanted somehow to participate, and yet she was trapped underneath and between them.

She managed to extract her arms by wriggling them free, and she could then embrace them both. She ran her hand across their bare backs, feeling their smooth warm skin. This was nice. She felt more a part of things now.

Suddenly Matt sat up and moved so that he was kneeling in front of Ash. He thrust his cock against her lips, and she opened her mouth to let his swollen member inside. Then he started to thrust slowly in and out, long and deep, with his cock emerging all wet and shiny from Ash's mouth, only to thrust it deeper between her welcoming pink lips.

Sally watched wide-eyed with fascination, as the cock pumped into Ash's mouth a few inches in front of Sally's face. She marvelled at the size of it, at the veins and ridges on the surface of it, at the balls that swung below it with each thrust. Her nose was full of the strong male scent of it. Her ears were full of the wet sounds it made in Ash's mouth. She could feel little drops of saliva spilling from Ash's mouth onto her neck and chest each time it withdrew.

Sally looked up at Matt's face. It was full of intense desire as he watched his cock plunging between Ash's sweet lips. His eyes moved to look at Sally looking up at him.

'Lick my balls!' he panted. 'Please lick my balls!'

Sally was shocked at the request, but did her best to raise her head up to comply. It was difficult due to the angle and the movement, but she managed to give his balls a few licks as they swayed in front of her. She had to wriggle down the bed a little to get underneath the action, and found that she could lick them almost constantly as they swung back and forward. Her mouth was only a couple of inches from Ash's now. She could feel Ash's breath as she somehow managed to breathe through her nose. There was more saliva falling now, and it was running over her cheek and chin. It was so intense with all this hot wet thrusting and sex sounds.

After a little bit, she felt Ash pulling away and Matt's cock emerged from her mouth.

'That's enough for me,' Ash panted. 'Maybe Sally wants a turn?'

Ash sat up, and Sally felt their eyes on her, questioning whether she wanted to try to suck this big eager cock. Sally knew that she would not be as good as Ash at it, but she nodded and half sat up and turned onto her elbow, so that her face was opposite Matt's cock. She opened her mouth as Matt pushed his cock against her lips. He pushed deeper and she had to stretch her mouth wider to take the width of it. Her mouth felt full already, but she could see that he had only put a little bit inside her.

He thrust again, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. It felt so hard and strong and smooth. She felt the sucking effect as his cock withdrew a little, then felt it driving deeper into her mouth. She started to panic. If he pushed it in any harder, she felt it would go into her throat and she would choke. She looked up through the top of her eyes, and saw Matt looking down at her with intense fascination. He looked like he was enjoying the vision of his cock disappearing into her tiny virgin mouth.

She heard him whispering to himself, or was it to her, 'Yes, yes, oh Sally, yes!' He thrust again and again and she struggled not to choke, and to catch a breath between his thrusts. Her mouth was full of saliva now and she could feel it dripping out onto her breasts below, which were swaying with each of his thrusts.

In the middle of all of this, she felt hands on her belly, and then pulling her panties down. She looked out of the corner of the eye, and saw Ash easing her knickers over her arse and down her legs. She felt a shock of cool air on her pussy, and her face reddened with embarrassment at how her hairy pussy must look to Ash, whose own pussy was smooth and shining.

She heard a little shriek and a giggle from Ash, in reaction to her hairy pussy, and worried that the couple would not like her hairiness, even though it was very precious to Sally herself. But Ash was smiling and running her fingers through Sally's luxuriant pubic hair. It felt nice, and Sally hoped that Ash really liked it and didn't think it looked awful.

Then she saw Ash bury her face in Sally's pubic hair, and Sally's anxiety rose again. Would the smell of her pussy revolt Ash, she wondered. Surely Ash wouldn't try to kiss her pussy. She was just getting used to the couple touching her, but kissing, and tasting, and smelling down there? It was another thing altogether.

She thought of pushing Ash away, but it was hard enough to cope with Matt's cock which was threatening to enter her throat with each thrust. She thought that she was coping ok so far, but her mouth was getting tired, and she was worried what would happen when he came. What would happen with all his semen? Would there be a little bit or a lot? She had no idea really.

Then she felt Ash kissing her pussy! She glanced down, and saw Ash's curly blonde hair covering her pubes. She felt the shock of Ash's tongue entering her slit and plunging between her labia before moving up and down the length of her pussy, licking her private places. No-one had ever done this to her before, and it felt both exciting and embarrassing. Did Ash actually like the taste of her, as much as Sally herself did? Sally had washed herself carefully before she came out, but she knew that when her pussy got juicy, the smell and taste returned quickly. But the feeling was too nice to be embarrassed for long. She would have liked to lie back and enjoy it, but she had a big cock in her mouth to worry about.

Fortunately, Matt slowed his pumping in and out, as he was also watching what Ash was doing to Sally's pussy. Sally saw him run his fingers through Ash's hair, as Ash busily explored Sally's pussy. Sally let his cock slip out of her mouth and grabbed it with her free hand. It was so hard, she marvelled, as she slid her hand up the slippery length of it to the soft tip and back down again. Matt murmured something, but seemed to like it, so she continued to give him what was her first hand job. She didn't know if she was squeezing too hard or not hard enough, but he seemed to be liking it.