A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Ash had found her clitoris and was playing with it with her tongue, pushing it up and down and left and right. Sally squirmed in delight and felt the juice flowing in her pussy. She was so wet now. Her nipples were tingling, and there were warm, naughty feelings in her pussy and tummy. She was ready now, she knew, to be fucked. She ached for something to be inside her pussy, a big hard cock, like the one in her hand, or at least a finger or two, pushing deep inside her and touching places that she wanted to be touched.

If Ash didn't stop licking her clitoris, she knew she would come in a minute. Her clitoris felt hard and swollen and hot, and Ash's tongue knew what to do, flicking the clit lightly, then rubbing it hard until Sally thought she would lose her mind. It was getting too much, she didn't want to come yet, with a girl licking her. She wanted to wait, she wanted it to be a boy touching her, licking her, fucking her, poking his hard dick inside her. But she was panting with excitement now, she could feel it just a second away. She wanted to delay it, to have time to savour it, but then it rushed over her, and she was calling out, 'Fuck, fuck, oh fuck!'

Her body shook, her eyes closed and her mouth fell open with more silent screams. The tongue, the licking, her clitoris stimulated beyond her dreams, the pulses of orgasm running up her body to her brain, blotting out everything in waves of pleasure. Still Ash kept licking her, and was now thrusting her fingers into Sally's soaking, aching vagina, sending further waves up Sally's body as she writhed with the ecstasy of the feelings. Eventually, she managed to push Ash's head away before the feelings sent her crazy. She needed time to recover.

She lay there and felt Matt's lips upon hers, kissing her lightly. Then she felt another pair of lips kissing her face and then her lips, as Ash kissed her sweetly. In her orgasmic haze, everything felt delightful. She could smell Matt's male smell, and Ash's perfume, and something else that smelt nice. Through her drowsiness, she realised that she could smell her own pussy. She opened her eyes with a start. Ash was kissing her, and her face was covered with a wetness that Sally realised was her own pussy juice. Her first reaction was to be embarrassed, but Ash was being so nice about it that she relaxed.

'Did you like that honey?' Ash whispered. 'Did I lick you right?'

Sally delayed a moment, trying to find words for what had just happened to her. Eventually she replied, 'Yes. It was.. amazing. It was..' and her words failed her.

Ash seemed satisfied with her inarticulate effort. 'That's good,' she smiled, before turning to Matt.

'I'm really horny now,' she said to Matt. 'I need that big cock of yours, now!'

Ash lay back on the bed beside Sally, and held her arms out to Matt to join her. Matt moved around and knelt on the bed between Ash's now spread legs. Sally moved back a little to give them more room, but one of Ash's legs was still touching hers. She watched as Ash wriggled her pussy expectantly, and as Matt reached down to stroke Ash's pussy. She saw Ash smile, and her lips part invitingly.

'No wonder Matt can't resist her,' Sally thought to herself. If Sally had been a boy, she would want to kiss those lovely lips, and lie between those shapely legs of Ash's. She examined Ash's body as she watched the couple. Her neat small breasts were lying almost flat against her body, her red-pink nipples were standing erect, sticking out much more than Sally's ever did, her waist was remarkably skinny, her little belly that looked more prominent than when she first saw it, and her starkly naked pudenda rose slightly under her tummy. My god she looked nice and inviting.

She looked at Matt again, kneeling there, bending slightly to run his fingers up and down Ash's swollen pink pussy. He was really skinny, with no fat anywhere really. His arms were thin, but still a bit muscly. Not like those swollen gym-types, just a bit of natural male muscle. He had nice eyes, and a faint bit of dark stubble on his face, that made her feel tingly inside. Then there was his cock, hard and swollen, poking out almost horizontally, ready for what was going to happen.

It was like watching a European movie, where they show everything, and where the couple come together naturally and without shame to make love passionately. She remembered watching a Dutch film one night after her mother had gone to bed, and getting so excited that she took off her knickers and played with herself while watching an older man make love with his neighbour's flirty daughter, and coming so loudly that she was worried that she would wake her mother. Except that now, the couple were right in front of her, close enough to reach out and touch.

Ash was begging Matt now to stop playing with her pussy and to fuck her. Sally was still shy about using the word 'fuck' even though it had come out of her when she orgasmed a few minutes before. But Ash said 'fuck' instead of 'make love' a lot, and it sounded both natural and exciting when she said it. Ash also said 'cunt' instead of 'pussy', which Sally didn't really like, as it sounded so rude. Sally watched as Matt positioned himself over Ash, and manoeuvred his cock between her pussy lips. Ash raised her legs, to open her pussy for him even more, and then he started to push into her. Ash gave a little groan and looked at Matt with what looked like a mixture of love and lust.

Sally watched as the cock disappeared for a second, only to reappear again, but now smeared with Ash's juice. It looked even more exciting wet than dry, she thought. She watched as Matt started to pump his cock into Ash, slow but deep until his pubic mound was touching hers, and then out again, all red and juice-covered. It was so raw and explicit and exciting for Sally to watch. Each time Matt drove into Ash, Sally felt Ash's warm body rocking against hers. Ash was making little grunts each time he pushed into her. There were little wet squelching sounds as his cock pushed into her warm wet cunt. Sally was transfixed, watching this naked couple fucking in front of her, right next to her, touching her, as if she was almost part of it, as if her being there and watching was as exciting for them as it was for her.

Sally's pussy was hot and wet by now. She had never felt this wet or excited down there. When she masturbated the fucking was all in her imagination, but now it was real and she was sort of involved in it. She felt a desire to pull Matt away from Ash, to pull him on top of her, and to get him to fuck her instead of Ash. She physically yearned for that big hard cock to drive into her open virgin cunt. She longed to have Matt's big hairy male body on top of her, pushing her down and satisfying itself in her.

Maybe if she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, and opened up her hairy pussy with her fingers so that Matt could see how pink and wet and beautiful, and READY she was down there, maybe he would take his cock out of Ash and come and fuck her instead, so that Ash could watch her instead, and feel the desire that Sally was feeling now. Sally fought against herself and her desire to resist doing this thing, telling herself that it would be unfair to Ash to stop Matt from thrusting inside her and to tempt him away.

She looked at Ash next to her, her body rocking gently with each thrust, her mouth slightly open as she panted with a kind of desire, her face flushed with excitement, a rosy pink glow of exhilaration over her chest and breasts, her nipples hard and swollen pointing at the ceiling, her legs raised and spread to allow Matt's cock to enter her easily. She looked beautiful and intensely sexual.

Sally couldn't resist getting involved any longer. She ran her hand over Ash's smooth skin, starting at her waist and moving over her belly to the nearest breast which was rocking slightly with Matt's rhythm. She ran her finger over the rosy red nipple, then circled it and pushed it into the breast. It was so hard, much harder than hers ever got, Sally thought. She bent her head slightly, to take the tempting little nub in her mouth, and started to suck and explore the hard-soft nipple with her tongue. She heard a little whimpering sound from Ash, and glanced to her left to see Ash's eyes on her, smiling and bright. She felt Ash's hand lightly stroking her hair as she sucked. Now she could feel Matt's thrusts moving Ash's body beneath her.

She felt more a part of it, sucking, listening to Ash's little gasps of pleasure on one side, feeling Matt's body moving rhythmically next to her. She looked towards him, and saw his cock, still hard and huge, disappearing into Ash's naked slit. She let go of the nipple and moved down towards Ash's pussy, keen to see more closely the cock and pussy embracing each other. She moved till her cheek was touching Matt's chest. Now she could see the cock clearly disappearing in between Ash's swollen pussy lips. Then reappearing as if by magic, getting longer and longer, all red and veiny and slimy with pussy juice. She could smell a rich aroma, Ash's pussy smell, which made her more excited, to be so close to another girl's pussy and even smelling it!

Suddenly, her fascination was interrupted by a hand on the back of her head, forcing her down, closer and closer to the pussy.

'Go on Sally, lick it!' she heard Matt say, as he continued to push until her cheek touched Ash's pubic mound. The cock was right in front of her face now. She could feel the heat of Ash's body and her nose was full of the smell of Ash's pussy. Obediently she put out her tongue, and licked the top of Matt's cock, tasting Ash's juice for the first time. It was ok really, not as disgusting as she had feared another girl's pussy might taste. Matt pushed into Ash once more. Sally saw Ash's labia opening for him, spread apart by Matt's hard cock.

Then Matt slid his cock out of Ash, and poked it against Sally's lips for her to taste. She timidly extended her tongue a little to taste the juicy prick, but Matt roughly pushed his cock inside her mouth. Now her mouth was full of Ash's juice and she was overwhelmed by the rich, salty, erotic taste of it. She felt she was going to faint as Matt pumped his cock into her mouth a couple of times. She could smell Ash's juice on Matt's pubic hair. Her mouth and nose were full of Ash's cunt. Then suddenly Matt withdrew and plunged his cock back into Ash's pussy again, provoking a loud happy sigh from Ash.

He kept doing this for a while, fucking Ash a few times, then taking out his cock for Sally to suck. Sally started to get used to the taste of Ash's pussy. She could hear Ash getting more and more excited as she watched Sally licking her juice off Matt's shaft.

Then Matt pulled his cock out of Ash's pussy one last time, and gently pushed Sally onto her back. He pushed her legs apart to expose her pussy, then positioned his cock against her pussy entrance. Sally gasped. She was about to lose her virginity she realised. She knew that it was finally going to happen, and she was so ready! Her pussy was aching to be filled.

Matt though, didn't seem in any hurry, and slowly moved his cock up and down her slit without entering her. He was staring at her pussy intently, as if transfixed. Did he realise that she was a virgin, Sally wondered. Could he tell somehow? Was she doing something wrong? Sally was staring at him, wishing he would put it in. What he was doing, slowly teasing her pussy by stroking it with his cock, was very nice, and she was getting more and more turned on, but she really wanted him to start fucking her. She wanted to see how it felt, if it hurt, if his big cock would fit in her little pussy, her little cunt, as Ash would say.

'Are you ready?' he asked softly, gazing into her eyes.

Sally nodded furiously. She managed to gasp out, 'Yes, please, yes!' She waited for him to plunge his cock into her roughly, just as she had seen him do to Ash, but he kept up his slow stroking of her pussy, with his cock.

'Please!' she gasped, her voice full of desire. 'Please... fuck me!' She blushed with shame as she said this rude thing, but she was ready, and worried that he might change his mind and fuck Ash again instead.

Matt smiled widely at her and chuckled. 'But are you really? Are you really ready to be fucked?' he said, teasingly. Sally was getting embarrassed and frustrated. Did he want her to beg him to fuck her? Surely he should be full of desire at the sight of her young body, spread naked in front of him, her breasts exposed, her pussy obviously wet and swollen. Was there something wrong with her? Was she too fat? Did her wild pubic hair put him off? Maybe only liked bald pussies, like Ash's?

'Please!' she whimpered. 'I want it. Is there something wrong? Why don't you want to... fuck me?' she asked shyly, her cheeks glowing with embarrassment.

Then Ash, who had been lying on her side casually watching the two of them, spoke up. 'For God's sake, Matty. Can't you please fuck the poor girl, rather than making her beg for it? I know you've been looking forward to it so much. Do you want me to tell her how excited you were when she said she was coming?

Matt glanced at Ash, and must have taken her point, because he stopped rubbing Sally's pussy and pushed slightly so that the tip of his cock entered Sally's virgin pussy. Sally's pussy was so wet by now, that it slipped in easily. He hesitated for a moment, as though letting Sally get used to the intrusion, then pushed some more, a little harder this time.

Sally felt herself being opened up by his cock. It felt so big, and warm, and both hard and somehow gentle. It felt nice, she thought. She felt him withdraw a bit, then push back in harder, but much further this time. Sally gasped. Now it felt really big. She could feel it filling up her little pussy. She felt little tingles all the way along her pussy. She felt him pull out a little bit, then thrust slowly but forcefully much deeper inside her. Sally gasped with the force of it. It felt so full, and so tight that she thought she would burst. She looked at Matt who was looking her face, as if to see how she reacted to his attack of her pussy, and then dropping his gaze to watch his cock stretching her little pussy open. He did it again, withdrawing a little and then thrusting in to her, stretching her, forcing her, invading her. Her pussy was so juicy now, so his cock moved easily, inside her. Her pussy was a mass of sensation, of tingling little thrills, of electricity buzzing, up and down, of warm feelings spreading through her pelvis, and tummy, and somehow up her spine to overwhelm her brain. It was still tight, and he still had to force his cock inside her, but it wasn't hurting; it was beautiful.

Matt stopped watching his cock entering her open hairy pussy, and lay on top of her now, his face against hers, kissing her, with warm lips. His body was hard against hers, pushing her down, crushing her breasts, so warm and mesmerizing. She felt it moving with each thrust, pushing into her, then letting her recede. And below, she felt his cock entering her, moving slower now, so she could feel him touching each part of her pussy, rubbing against it, stroking her from the inside, and producing such delightful feelings.

She started to get used to the rhythm now, the thrusting, stroking, embracing rhythm, as he opened her again and again. She was so excited now. Her face felt hot. She wrapped her legs around his arse, and it felt even better. She was so open, her pussy was spread apart, welcoming the unfamiliar cock inside her, embracing his manhood, smearing it with her juice. She could feel juice leaking out of her, was it hers or his, she wondered.

At first she had some fears and questions as she lay there: was she doing it right, would it start to hurt, how long would it take, was Matt enjoying it or just doing it because he thought he should? But now those thoughts were gone, as she was absorbed with the joy she was feeling. She was kissing Matt madly, excitedly, to let him know how much she was liking it. Her arms and legs were around his body, pulling him to her, cuddling him, feeling his smooth skin and the muscles in his back as he moved against her.

He was fucking her faster now. The feelings were overwhelming. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure, emanating from her pussy. Her pussy felt like a cunt now, a rampant sexual cunt embracing a male cock, greedily rubbing against its hardness to prolong this delight. The thrusting, the opening, the desire, again and again. Then she felt it coming, she felt her orgasm approaching, the tingling had changed to something else, with each thrust it came closer, and closer, until at last it crashed over her like a wave, rippling up her body from her cunt to her tummy and up to her nipples and lips and then it was inside her head, buzzing around like an electrical storm. Her mouth was open and strange noises were coming out of her. She was screaming with delight, lost in the pleasure, carried away with the overwhelming sensations.

Still he kept fucking her. His cock now pounded her slippery, pulsating cunt, again and again, until another orgasm hit her. Her body was shaking now, out of control, she almost lost consciousness, she almost lost her mind. Thankfully Matt eventually stopped thrusting and just watched her until she stopped shaking. When she opened her eyes, she saw Matt and Ash close to her gazing into her face.

'That looked amazing!' Ash whispered to her. 'Are you ok, honey?'

Sally nodded and smiled at them both. She blushed, knowing that they had seen her coming, and losing control in front of them. Was it ok? Did they mind? They were smiling, so it must have been ok.

She realised that her legs were still wrapped around Matt's hips, and unwrapped them and stretched out as she was feeling a cramp in her hips. She realised that Matt's cock was no longer inside her, it must have popped out when she came so intensely.

'If you're not using that cock anymore, I think I'll have a turn,' Ash said to her, laughingly, and she pushed Matt down on the bed to lie beside Sally. Sally watched as Ash bent over Matt and took his cock in her mouth. His cock was a bit softer and smaller than before, but as Sally watched it soon got big and stiff again as Ash sucked him, her sweet mouth lowering itself, then rising to let the cock emerge a little bigger each time.

Ash stopped at one point and stared at Sally. 'He's so covered in your girl-juice Sally!' Ash laughed. 'Mmmm!' she said before returning to sucking Matt's now huge cock. Sally blushed at the thought of Ash tasting her pussy juice. Everything was so new tonight.

She watched as Ash stopped swallowing Matt's dick, and climbed on top of him, so that her pussy was positioned right over it. Her knee was wedged between Sally's hip and Matt's, so Sally moved a little to give Ash room. From where she was watching, Sally could see Ash's pussy from underneath, as Ash rubbed the head of Matt's cock along her slit, from back to front and then back again. Then Ash pushed down with her pussy and Sally watched as the tip of Matt's cock disappeared into Ash's pink wetness. She saw Ash's mouth fall open with the pleasure of the feeling as she moved up and down taking more and more of the cock inside her each time.

Soon Ash was in a rhythm, rising and falling, lost in pleasure, her little tits bouncing, her nipples hard and pointing, Matt's cock standing straight and red and wet, disappearing into and reappearing from Ash's little pussy, stretching it wide, thrusting deep inside her. It looked fantastic, Sally thought. She felt her pussy tingling again. She ached to be touched, or to touch herself, but she worried that it would seem narcissistic to play with her pussy while she watched Ash fucking. She looked up at Matt. He was watching Ash rising and falling on his cock. He seemed calm, but maybe he was just concentrating on the pretty sight in front of him, or on the feelings in his cock.