A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl loses her virginity in a threesome.
12.1k words
4.82
24.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally thought about what had happened, and about the note, on the bus home, and again later that night, and for the whole weekend, trying to understand what all it signified. She had sucked a boy's cock, before she knew his name, or even saw his face clearly. She had kissed him passionately and wrapped her tongue around his. She had kissed his girlfriend passionately. She had swallowed the boy's cum. Her sexual universe had been unexpectedly expanded. What did it mean? Did she do the right thing, or should she have refused them and moved to another seat? Was it a bit slutty to kiss strangers and suck an unknown cock in the dark? She didn't want to be a slut, but she didn't want to be so naïve about sex either.

The couple had seemed nice and ordinary when she saw them outside on the street. They looked interesting, especially the Matt guy. He looked like a university student, or someone who does an interesting job. She would have loved to go to University and study Literature or something, but it had all gone wrong after she moved. Maybe she should finish high school next year, she thought.

But the note preyed on her mind. Should she meet the couple again? They looked nice and she really needed friends she could talk with, about books, and films, and politics, and stuff. The people at the real estate office were so dull, only thinking about houses and money and families. Maybe Matt and Ash would introduce her to some other young people, to uni students, or interesting people. Probably she should call them and meet for coffee, somewhere near her office, or her home.

Then she thought about the cock, and the kissing, and the sexy noises in the cinema. Maybe they want to have sex with me, she thought. Maybe he just wants to fuck me, to have two girls together, sucking him and opening our legs for him. The thought gave her a strange shiver, but she couldn't get it out of her head. How did she feel about that, she wondered. Would she like this guy, who she'd just met, to be her first? It would also be so strange to have sex with a boy for the first time while another girl watched. The girl might judge her, and laugh at her when she did something wrong. Maybe the guy would have sex with her, and then the couple would laugh about her afterwards. It would be so embarrassing.

Mind you, Sally thought, the whole idea of sex and being naked with a boy and letting him touch you anywhere, and put his cock inside you, and having an orgasm, with all its noisy loss of control, in front of another person; all of these things were embarrassing. But there would have to be a first time, sometime. She would have to do it with someone, so that she would know how it felt and how she felt about it. She had imagined that she would meet a boy that she fancied, or maybe even loved, and that they would do it tenderly together, to ease herself into post-virginity. But maybe it would be better to do it with a stranger, who you would never have to see again, so that you could leave the embarrassment behind.

At night, she thought about the evening at the cinema, and the feel of the boy's hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and the kissing with tongues of the boy and then the girl. She became aroused and pushed off her knickers to touch her pussy, which had become slippery with her juice. She thought about being naked with the boy, and him touching her breasts, and pushing her down and putting his cock inside her. It had felt very big. Would it fit inside her? She would have preferred to start with a little one first, and then maybe work up to a bigger one.

When she was a bit younger, she had experimented by putting things inside her when she was alone, to see how big she was. She had started with a pen, and then a small carrot, and then a bigger one, before gently poking a long cucumber a few inches inside her pussy. They had all felt funny at first, but had gone in ok. Well, she found blood on the sheets after one of the carrots, and started to panic, thinking she had injured herself and would have to go to hospital and admit that she had been doing something shameful to herself. But when the bleeding stopped and she had calmed down, she realised that she must have broken her hymen. Afterwards, it was easier to put her fingers and other things inside her, and there was no more bleeding, which was good. But was the boy's cock bigger than the cucumber? It was certainly hotter and smoother.

She masturbated several times thinking of how it might be if she did it with the boy, coming the shuddering climaxes as she imagined the boy thrusting himself into her, and imagining his heavy weight pushing her to the bed. She didn't think about the girl at these times. Somehow the girl just magically disappeared when he took her clothes off and pushed her to the bed.

She returned to work on Monday, still undecided whether to get in touch with the boy again. It might be a great opportunity to make new friends; it might be a chance to lose her virginity and experience the wonder of sex in real life; or it might be a big mistake which she would be ashamed of forever. She was so indecisive, she scolded herself.

But after a few more days of agonising, and days of routine work with the same old people, and nights of dirty fantasies, and breathless orgasms, and strange fears, she at last decided to call the boy. She called after work on Wednesday. The phone took a long time to answer, before she heard a boy's voice.

'Hello, is that Matt?' Sally asked nervously.

'Yes, it is. Is that you Stephanie?' the boy answered.

Sally's heart fell. He must have a lot of girls calling him. He won't be interested in someone as dull as me.

'No, it's Sally. I sat next to you at the Cinema on Friday. You probably don't remember. You gave me your number, and...'

'Oh yes. Sally. You didn't tell us your name,' he answered. His voice sounded pleased to speak to her at least, although some people can fake it very well. 'How are you? It's great that you called me.'

'Oh, I'm fine,' Sally replied. She racked her brain for something interesting to say, but she had not done anything interesting since she had seen them. It had only been work and at home alone with her mother.

'I thought it might be nice to meet for coffee or something, to have a chat,' Sally said. 'I haven't been here for very long, and I don't know many people, and...' She trailed off, realising that she was sounding a bit of a pathetic whiner rather than an interesting person worthy of a coffee with this nice boy.

But Matt didn't seem to mind her lacklustre response. 'Great!' he said. 'Um, if you want... and if you're free, of course... would you like to come to my place for dinner on Friday? It won't be really special. I'll just knock something up, and invite Ash, if that's ok with you? I'm sure she'd like to meet in a place we can see each other, and talk too.'

Wow dinner, Sally thought. That was a big surprise. And at his house too. Amazing. Of course she was free, her social calendar was a wasteland, with tumbleweeds all she had to look forward to. What a generous boy.

'Well, yes!' she replied. 'That's so kind, so amazing. Are you sure it's not too much trouble?' She remembered all the fuss her mother went to whenever she invited her friends for a meal.

So Matt assured her that it was no trouble, and gave her his address and arranged to meet her at 7 on Friday. Sally put down the phone. She was stunned. She was excited. She was full of anticipation, and hope and fear jumbled all together inside her. A real dinner party of her own, without her mother watching over her!

Thursday and Friday sped past and, before she knew it, Sally was at Matt's door. He had an apartment near the University. When she heard his address, she was happy that he lived in such a cool neighbourhood. She had passed a number of cafes, bars and restaurants on the way here, and the streets were full of young excited people. It was so different to the quiet suburbia that her mother had chosen for them. Sally had agonised for two days about what to wear, but settled on a pretty yellow dress that she hadn't had a chance to wear before, due to her lack of a social life. It had tiny sleeves and hung loosely above her knees. The neckline was low enough to show a hint of cleavage, but not so low to look slutty. She wasn't really happy with her look, but time had run out, and here she was.

Matt opened the door with a big smile, and ushered her inside. He was wearing jeans and a half-open shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She noted the dark hair on his chest, and felt a funny little shiver, before turning to check out the room. It was a long studio, with a big desk covered with papers and drawings, a couple of bookcases crammed with books, an old sofa covered with an Indian throw rug over it, an old armchair, a wooden table and several chairs, some kitchen benches with a stove and fridge, and beyond that, a double bed at the far end. It was a studio apartment with everything in the one room. On the walls were some art prints (she was pleased to recognise a Chagall and some pre-Raphaelites), plus a historic map of Paris, and a few arty photos. It was cluttered, but cosy somehow. Sally promised herself she would check out the bookshelves later to find out more about Matt's taste.

Ash was in the middle of the room, in the kitchen area. Sally was glad that she was actually there, because one of her many fears was that Matt would be alone, and she didn't know if she was ready to be alone with a strange boy yet. Ash came over and gave Sally a big hug and a kiss. That was nice, to feel the other girl's breasts pushed against hers, and to feel Ash's soft lips again. She could taste the alcohol on Ash's lips, and sure enough, she spotted two half-full glasses on the bench.

Matt fetched her a glass of wine, then she sat at the table while Matt and Ash brought over a variety of little plates with exotic looking food on them. She knew the falafels, but not the finger-shaped green things that turned out to be stuffed vine leaves. There was also some kind of fried cheese, and a couple of dips, and Turkish bread, and a healthy-looking salad with olives in it. It was all so exciting and 'adult' and Sally was keen to try the yummy things. There was some kind of exotic music in the background, and lots of little statues and things around for her to look at.

But the best thing was chatting to Matt and Ash about who they were and what they liked and didn't like. Matt was a student, as she had guessed, doing second year architecture. Ash worked in a theatrical booking agency, and knew lots of semi-famous people. She was so pretty, Sally thought, wearing a tight electric blue mini-dress. She had her curly blonde hair in a lovely bob now, and two high breasts, which were just the right size, not too big and clumsy like Sally's. Still, Sally though that her own dress was helping to de-emphasise her boobs tonight.

They appeared interested in what Sally thought about books and films and politics, and she felt very comfortable as she ate the little delicacies and drank the delicious wine. Before she knew it, her glass was empty and she started another, reminding herself to slow down and not get drunk.

Since they had finished eating, Matt suggested they move to the sofa to be more comfortable. It was big enough for three, but Matt sat in the old armchair, leaving the couch for Ash and Sally. They sat next to each other, and continued talking about films, as the couple were into European films and knew a lot about people she'd never heard of.

It was Ash who brought up the topic first, as she moved slightly closer to Sally.

'You're a very pretty girl Sally. What amazing boobs you have! They look fantastic. Do you want to have a little fun together, with us?'

Sally looked into Ash's big brown eyes, and was at a loss about what to say for a couple of moments. What did she mean by 'fun'. Was it the wine, or was Ash hitting on her?

Ash reached over and stroked her shoulder. 'What do you think, huh?' and she leaned over and kissed Sally full on the lips. This was not the quick kiss like the one Ash gave her when she arrived, but a long lingering, warm, passionate kiss. Sally felt Ash's tongue parting her own lips, and then exploring Sally's mouth and dancing with Sally's tongue. Sally did not know what to do, and she could feel herself blushing. It had happened so suddenly. It felt nice, but so intimate. She didn't feel ready somehow.

She had been having a wonderful time talking to these lovely people, and sharing ideas with them, and somehow she was taken by surprise by Ash's sudden intimacy. But they had been so nice, that she didn't want to disappoint them by stopping too abruptly.

She managed to break the kiss for a moment, by moving backwards. But then she found Matt sitting close to her on the other side.

'Oh Sally, do say you want to play with us tonight,' he whispered as he kissed her cheek. She looked him in the eyes, but said nothing, her mind spinning with confusion and indecision. Then he kissed her, and she felt his hand in her hair. His lips felt so beautiful, and she could feel herself deciding to go along with these lovely people. Surely they wouldn't hurt her, would they?

Then his tongue was inside her mouth, playing with hers, and she felt herself responding, and wrapping her tongue around his as if they were two bodies embracing. This was beautiful, she decided and moved her hand to touch Matt's leg which was pressed against hers. Then she felt Ash nibbling her ear. What a funny feeling, especially when there was already so much happening inside her mouth with Matt's thrusting tongue driving her crazy.

Sally felt a hand stroking her breast through her dress. It felt nice, but she wasn't sure if it was Matt or Ash. She felt another hand stroking her neck and running through her hair. Sally was trapped between the two of them, she felt their bodies pressed against her making it hard to move her arms. There was a hand on her leg now, stroking the bare skin, moving up and down. She felt a sort of panic, of being trapped, even though they were being so nice to her.

She felt Ash kissing her cheek, closer and closer to her mouth with little kisses, until suddenly Matt pulled away and Ash was kissing her, with her more feminine taste and gentler tongue. She felt Matt kissing the side of her neck, and then the front, and then lower onto her exposed chest. She felt his hand on her breast, pushing it up, and his tongue lightly licking her cleavage. At the same time, another hand, it must have been Ash's, pushed her the hem of her dress up to the tops of her legs and started stroking her panties, soon moving lower to stroke her pussy through the thin fabric of her knickers.

My god, Sally thought, I think they actually want to have sex with me. She could feel how wet her pussy was with anticipation. She could feel her clitoris getting hotter and swollen with the stroking. It felt so nice. And she loved the kissing, the feel of another person pressing their lips against yours and kissing you passionately. She felt the desire in this girl's lips. It was strange, of course, to be kissing a girl like this, but somehow the fact there was a boy there too made it feel ok.

She could feel Matt reaching down her dress, feeling her breasts, and trying to pull them out. But her dress was too tight, and the neckline too small. Still it felt good to have someone stroking her breasts. Then she felt his hand squeeze down her back, and she moved a little so that he could pull her zipper down. Then she felt him slipping her sleeves off her shoulders, first the left, and then the right, and then pulling the front of her dress down past her bust to her waist.

Things were really getting out of control now, and Ash's fingers had stopped stroking her pussy through her panties, and slipped underneath her gusset to touch the wetness of her slit. Sally gasped with the shock and delight of it. No-one had ever touched her pussy before, and it felt so exciting. She felt Sally's finger, or was it fingers, lightly stroke her clitoris, and then trace its way down her slit to the bottom. Then the finger moved back up, this time dipping deeper into her wet slit, causing enchanting, warm feelings inside her.

Matt had now slipped her breasts out of her bra, by slipping the straps over her shoulders and down her arms, and then flopping her breasts one at a time over the top of her bra. She could feel herself blushing. She was self-conscious about the size of her boobs, and the way they hung down a bit, rather than jutting out like they were supposed to. When she had first developed breasts, she had been very happy when they grew to a nice size and sat high on her chest. For a while her girlfriends had been jealous of her boobs, while they were still waiting for their little bumps to grow. But then her boobs had kept growing, and she had to throw away her nice B-cup bra and buy a C-cup. What was worse was the way that the weight of her breasts now made them hang down lower, rather than poking out. When she moved around, she could feel them swinging and bouncing up and down. Since then, she had tried to hide her breasts, by wearing supportive bras to hold them in place. She had wondered to herself, when she looked at herself in the mirror after a shower or when she was getting undressed, whether a boy would find them attractive. She had sort of come to like them over the years, but she never knew whether they would put a boy off.

So now her boobs were hanging over her bra, the straps of which were constricting the movement of her arms even more. She felt Matt's hand stroking and squeezing her left breast, and then she felt his mouth on her nipple. As Matt nibbled and licked and sucked on her nipple, Sally felt little shivers running through her body. He certainly didn't seem to be put off by them. She felt Ash's fingers slip out of her knickers and move up to fondle her right boob, squeezing and playing with her other nipple to add to her shivers.

Then Ash broke off the kiss. Sally opened her eyes. She hadn't even realised that she had closed her eyes, so lost had she been in all the sensations she was feeling for the first time. She saw Ash smiling sweetly at her for a moment, and then watched as she lowered her head to kiss Sally's breast and nipple. Sally looked down at the amazing sight: two people, a boy and a girl, sucking on her naked breasts. She was breathing heavily now with the emotion of it all. It felt so nice, so amazing. But was it right? Was she doing the right thing, letting them undress her like this, and fondle her body, the body that she had been saving for the right boy? What if her friends knew what she was doing? What if her mother knew? Not that she really cared what her mother thought.

Now Matt's hand had released her breast, and moved down to her lap. He pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist, exposing the pretty knickers she had chosen. They were white and lacy and were her best ones. The lacyness was good, as it hid the fact that she had a lot of curly brown pubic hair underneath. She had just trimmed a couple of stray hairs beyond her panty line, but she liked to leave the rest hairy. Truth be told, she found it comforting to stroke her hairy mound when she was in bed at night. It felt both natural, and also sexy to her.

Now it was Matt's fingers that dived underneath her panties and stroked the hairiness there. She couldn't see what he was doing because both his and Ash's heads on her breasts were in the way. She felt his fingers stray lower and enter her slit. She could feel his finger moving through the wetness of her pussy, over her clitoris and down towards her vagina. She felt his finger enter her vagina. It went in easily as she was so wet down there. He poked it in deep, and then started to move it in and out slowly.