A Virgin Farmgirl Takes to Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers

"Jack, yes, yes, Jack! I am your wife tonight and forever. I will be so good to you, Jack, I will be such a good wife." She was almost crying again, but her voice was thick with lust. "Jack, I will be so good to you. Jack, please make me a woman. Oh please, Jack. I'm scared, and I need you to show me, it feels so good, Jack." She spoke in a babyish, pleading tone that thrilled him to his masculine core.

He quickly unsnapped his shirt, pulled off his boots and unbuckled his belt. He wrenched her nightie up over her arms and head and she moaned in discomfort as he quickly pulled it off of her. Her big round breasts jiggled heavily as he moved the fabric, and Mary shook her head a little, as if disoriented. Jack's pants and underpants were quickly gone, and he got into the bed with his naked body fully laid out against Mary's, his large cock fully erect against the sodden triangle of her cotton panties.

"Mary, I don't want to hurt you. Just let me touch you and I will show you that this doesn't have to hurt." He spoke tenderly to her, as he kneaded her big sexy breasts and traced his finger against her full lips. She started to speak and he closed his mouth on hers, working their shared saliva furiously as he delicately pinched and teased her nipples. She was moaning, lost completely in her physical sensations. He moved his mouth down quickly and started biting and sucking her nipples, forcing his fingers into her mouth as he did so. She sucked on them automatically in a way that made his erect cock engorge even more. Her instinctive sucking made him think about forcing his big cock into her innocent little mouth, and he could hardly hold on. His drunken passion was overwhelming his habitual restraint in the most powerful way. He felt like he could come at any moment just sucking her big titties and groping her chubby, tight body. He spent an eternity gently teasing her delicious full, long nipples. Perfect for feeding our baby, he thought casually, then realized with shock how far his forbidden thoughts had led him. His eager mouth kissed down past the full, round undercurve of her breast and down her soft belly – white, chubby, very feminine – and kissed over the surface of the sodden white panties until he reached her pussy lips. His face was now buried in her crotch and he was overcome with the smell of her lust. He licked the fabric hungrily and moved his thumbs up under the fabric, massaging the chubby labia even as her pure opening oozed slippery clear honey, coating his fingers deliciously.

Mary was in another universe, having never dreamt of experiencing the sensations her body was now having. As Jack used his thumbs to finger her deeply and sucked and kissed her clit through the wet fabric of her panties, she came closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. She didn't know what was happening and felt scared – was she going to pee? She became self-conscious abruptly. "Oh Jack, oh Jack," she gasped. "I don't know what's happening!" Jack was hungrily inhaling her tight pussy scent and taste.

"OK, baby, I think you're ready then. It will feel better if we do it now." He yanked off her panties and positioned his massively engorged cock right up against her now-naked golden haired labia. The perfect little pouting pussy was slick with her juices and the head of his cock was dripping pre-cum generously, helping them move magnetically together. He held her steadily and teased the wet pussy open, feeling the head of his cock press against the soft wet hole, but not applying any pressure to force it in.

Mary felt the large, warm hardness against her hungry hole. With desperate urgency, she instinctively drew her hips up to meet the big head of his cock, forcing it in fully, swallowing it into her tight wet virgin cunt. She felt a tremendous pressure. Jack had one hand on each of her hips, guiding her purposefully down onto his cock as her pussy eagerly enveloped him. With his guidance, the pressure passed and what followed was a steady rocking momentum as Jack pistoned his engorged shaft in and out of her molten core.

Mary had felt pressure, but not pain, only the desperate need to be filled with what Jack was offering her. She couldn't think, only act, and what she needed was his cock inside of her. Copious amount of pussy juice streamed onto Jack's cock as he rocked into her. He was on fire with desire, the realization of countless nights of restrained glances at this beautiful, nubile woman living right under his roof. He couldn't stop fucking her, he wouldn't stop. He didn't care if she stopped wanting it. He had claimed her now and felt a profound sense of dominance such as had never entered any of his previous relationships.

"Baby, is Jack going to make you come? Do you like having your pussy filled with your husband's cock?" He wasn't thinking as he spoke, the words just flowed as he fucked her forcefully. They were in a missionary position, with Mary's legs spread wide with knees bent, almost straddling Jack at the chest. She was moving her hips too to take his cock. She couldn't seem to get it deep enough inside of her, she needed more of it – all of it. "Oh Jack, I'm yours now! Jack, I'm your wife. Please Jack, please, oh Jack, make me be a good wife for you." He loved her submissiveness, she must have sensed it somehow, and he shoved his fingers in her mouth again so that she would suck on them while he pumped her pussy.

With two holes filled and Jack's urgent kisses and biting on her neck and earlobe, Mary felt something break within her suddenly – a dam broke and she felt a kind of explosion. "Augh!" she cried out forcefully, surrendering to her quaking body. A pure exquisite scream sounded out as her pussy throbbed with orgasm around Jack's deeply engorged shaft, fucking her so deep he hit her cervix. Jack knew she was coming and he lost control too, finally. "Oh fuck" he grunted as he shot stream after stream of thick white cum into her unprotected womb, bathing her vagina in his delicious baby batter, flooding her with semen.

Mary could tell he had come in her, because her whole insides suddenly felt deliciously warm and wet, and her orgasm started to peak again. "OH oh oh!" she howled as her pussy gasped against his dick, swallowing the cum hungrily, massaging his swollen shaft with the tightest possible grasp from her now-deflowered cunt. Hot cum bathed her cervix, dripped down her vaginal walls and leaked heavily from her pouting pussy as Jack pulled out his spent cock.

He held her legs apart and gazed rapt at her stretched-open little gash, now oozing white cum, the cum coating her beautiful pussy flower and dripping out with each little aftershock of her pussy muscles. "Baby, I gave you a good cream pie." He said reverently. He scooped some of the cum out of her pussyhole and brought it up to her mouth. "Taste me, " he commanded. Her mouth was open from her breathless orgasm, and she quickly slurped his fingers clean. "Oh my god, " she moaned with her eyes closed. He smeared the rest of it on her lips and traced his finger down her chest. Her nipples were impossibly red and engorged, the large breasts hanging like delicious fruit from her chubby frame. Jack was utterly spent, but still enjoyed pinching her nipples a little and weighing the breasts with his hands, feeling them carefully and slowly in a way he had always dreamed of doing and had never in his wildest dreams thought he would be able to. "They must weigh ten pounds each," he thought wildly as he filled his hands with them. They were very large, but with her big melons up top, Mary's chubby babyfat tummy looked much smaller underneath and the little golden triangle of pubic hair was now caked with drying cum. Her sweaty legs were crossed. Jack laid down next to her. He smelled like alcohol to Mary, but she was too exhausted to think about this.

They fell asleep this way, naked, newly opened to the next phase of their relationship.

***

Mary did not start college that fall.

After their nearly-incestuous sex that night, Mary and Jack could not go back to pretending they didn't care. For the first time in years, they both smiled at each other. Mary blushed shyly when Jack paid her more and more compliments. He teased her and flirted with her just like a boy her age, but when he gave her orders, she enjoyed obeying him and eagerly accepted his complete authority.

Their domestic arrangement continued as before, but Jack moved them into one bedroom so that they could sleep properly, as man and wife, each night. Mary became even more solicitous of Jack's desires around the house, and she cooked extensively for each meal, cleaning the house, keeping all of Jack's things perfectly polished and sparkling. She took pride in making Jack happy, in whatever way it occurred to her to do so. She loved being the lady of the house.

For his part, Jack seemed more vigorous around the farm. He bought more livestock and invested in better equipment. Every morning, he rose early, kissed Mary forcefully and brought his large morning erection up to her panties. She was slower to rise and would sleepily grasp the big rod of flesh as it oozed drops of pre-cum into her hand. Depending on how they felt, Mary would either push down her panties and easily couple with Jack (her pussy slick from his most recent big come inside of her, ejaculate mixing with her pussy juice as they fucked indelicately with the urgency of the morning), or Mary would scoot down and take the big dripping cock head in her mouth. Jack had been training her on how to service her husband, and she took to it greedily. She loved tasting his pre-cum, its perfect salty flavor melting her pussy as she salivated all over the head and shaft and sucked with abandon, like his cock was a giant frozen pop. She seemed to innately grasp how to deep-throat and would swallow him so far back that she had to relax and keep pushing, so she could get her lips down to his balls. He would moan when she did this, then when he was about to come down her throat, he would pull out his cock and come right against her lips, the hot ropes of cum spewing into her mouth, all over her tongue, down her chin, and often all over her breasts and public hair as well. The sour taste of his cum right on her tongue made her swallow quickly and he would say, "Clean me up" by which she knew he meant that she had to lick him clean, every drop. She did so, with obedience.

Mary was 19 and knew that Jack was her father and her husband, her provider and her lover. She did not dare disobey him. She also did not voice her own concerns about any aspect of their relationship, trusting entirely in his judgement and foresight for how they were to handle every aspect of their domestic arrangement.

For this reason, Mary felt safe and trusting in Jack when the day finally came. It was in the morning and Jack was rubbing his large cock between her breasts. "Mary, your tits look bigger," he said abruptly. He gathered them up his hands and squeezed them hard against his cock. "Ow, Jack, that hurts!" she murmured. "See? They're sensitive too." He said.

He looked at her appraisingly. "Mary, how have you been feeling lately?" She pursed her lips. "Jack, I'm fine" she said defensively. She wasn't quite catching his meaning. She was worried he might be thinking that he really did want her to go to college soon, since he had not mentioned more about them actually getting married. He had only just said they were married in God's eyes already. He now met her eyes, nodded and got up to get dressed. Jack had farm life to attend to, and he didn't waste words.

The next few weeks were hell for Mary. She was now scared to tell Jack anything about how she was feeling, because she wasn't sure if it might mean he wanted to send her away. But something strange was happening. For one thing, he had been right about her breasts. Her bras hardly fit her anymore, and the ill-fitting tops she had been squeezing into for years were almost cutting off her breath. No one could avoid noticing that she was amply endowed. She tried to wear an apron around the house most of the time, to disguise this, and when she went out to get groceries she always wore Jack's denim jacket.

Her waistline seemed to have grown a little too. She always felt like she had eaten just a little too much. All of her shirts rode up just a little at the belly. One time, as she stood in line at the post office, she noticed that the jacket was open and a little white crescent of her plump stomach was popping out from underneath her shirt. A man in line was gazing at it and his eyes came up to meet hers. She glanced away uncomfortably. She knew Jack wouldn't like it if men were eyeing her. She would have to talk to him about getting some new clothes soon, if she kept putting on weight like this.

The worst thing that happened that fall was that she became sick. Mary was always healthy, but suddenly she had a terrible flu. Usually she just made chicken soup and hot tea, bought oranges and went to bed whenever she had a cold. This cold would not let up. She had no energy and was having trouble keeping the homestead beautiful for Jack. He looked at her with concern when he saw the dirty dishes in the sink, or her hair pulled up raggedly instead of in the pretty curls she usually wore for him.

"Mary, we're taking you to the doctor tomorrow." Jack said abruptly over dinner. There was no arguing with him. Mary nodded reluctantly. She was too tired to protest. Also, she felt queasy and didn't quite think she could eat. "Jack, I'm going to go lie down now," she said faintly. She walked over to the couch, lay down and hugged it tightly, as if she were sea-sick. As she walked away, Jack took a long look at her figure. The chubby soft feminine belly seemed exaggerated, as if she had eaten a big meal. Her generous breasts were fully round and floated heavily out in front of her frame. They were too big for any of her bras, so they pressed loosely out against her shirt. Jack nodded to himself as he took in the sight of her.

The next morning, at Dr. Pearson's, Jack held Mary's hand in the examination room. The Doctor came in hurriedly, but with a friendly tone. "Good morning folks, ah Mr. and Mrs...ah, Carter, what brings you here this morning?" He looked sympathetically at Mary, since she looked peaked and pale. "I have the flu, doctor, " she said hoarsely. "I have just been so tired. I haven't been feeling well for a couple of weeks now."

"I see," he said neutrally. "We'll run some tests and see if this is an infection that might need antibiotics. If you would go into the next room, the nurse will administer the tests and I will be back to speak with you shortly."

Mary peed in the cup, had her blood drawn and had her throat swabbed. When they took her weight, she noted warily that she had gained ten lbs and felt relieved that this must explain her ill-fitting clothes.

Once back in the exam room with Dr. Pearson, Mary felt almost hopeful. She would get some medicine and feel better soon. Dr. Pearson looked at her quizzically. Jack saw this and squeezed her hand tighter. Dr. Pearson cleared his throat. "Well, Mrs. Carter, I am pleased to give you some good news. You do not have the flu." Mary sighed with relief. "You are pregnant."

Her mouth went dry. Jack's hand squeezed hers tighter. Dr. Pearson was looking away now, running through protocols. They would need to come back soon for the ultrasound and prenatal exams. He wrote down the vitamins she would need to take and recommended gentle exercise. He gazed at Jack. "Mr. Carter, take good care of her. When you come for your next appointment, the ultrasound will tell us exactly how far along you are. Congratulations!" His smile was faint. The age disparity between Jack and Mary was a little disconcerting.

Outside, Mary let out a wail. "Oh Jack, what are we going to do?" Jack stopped walking and turned around to face her. He held her arms in his forcefully and stared into her eyes with a stern attitude – not quite anger, but perhaps a certain impatience. "Mary, what did you promise on the night you became my wife? Did you not give yourself to me fully?"

Mary sniffled and looked into his eyes. He was commanding, a little harsh, and expected an obedient answer. "Yes, Jack, I'm your wife. I gave myself to you."

"Mary, what is it that good wives do for their husbands?"

Mary hesitated. They had not discussed this part.

"They...give them children?"

Jack nodded encouragingly. "Yes, Mary. Wives have their husband's babies. They bring forth children to honor their husbands. Mary, it is the wife's job to have her husband's children."

"Children?" Mary gulped. She had never doubted she would be a mother someday, but this was sooner than she had counted on. And the thought of more than one child overwhelmed her.

Jack nodded again. "Yes, Mary. You're my mate now and you will bear me many children. I will be your breadwinner, and you will bear my children, as many as I choose to give you. You will find so much joy in this role. This is why God gave you to me, Mary."

Mary felt confused. She loved Jack out of duty, out of respect, and romantically. It felt since their initial coupling that Jack's interest in her had shifted away from the romantic love and more toward a love based on domination and her submission. His commanding tone and authoritative manner left her little room to question his plans. She did not disagree with him, but she felt she wished he had discussed it with her if they were to have many children.

"Jack, I'm not sure I'm ready to have children."

He slapped her, abruptly. Her face was searing hot where his large hand had met her cheek. She could not speak, she was so shocked. Several people in the parking lot had seen this act and it looked to them typical of the region: a farmer, standing outside his pick-up truck, had slapped the face of his barely pregnant child-bride. A tear came to Mary's eye but she just nodded obediently and hung her head and got in the truck. She would learn never to argue with her husband.

***

Over the next few months, Jack had more surprises in store for her. As her clothes grew tighter, he surprised her with a trip to the next state over, to shop at the maternity outlet for clothes. Her pudgy white belly was swollen above her pants in a pleasing way, like a soft round muffin-top across her whole belly, and she needed better pants and shirts so she could keep growing. She looked at things that were a little too big, so she could grow into them. Jack stopped her though. "No," he said thoughtfully, looking at her selections. "I want to see you in things that show you off. We'll come back when you need those larger sizes." He looked at her in a way that made her freeze. "I'll pick some things out and you will try them on."

He wanted to see Mary in shirts that made her look very pregnant – tight fitted tops that showed the large cleavage of her breasts and rode up just above her fat belly. He bought her elasticized pants that rode just beneath the heavy curve of her growing belly, forcing it to protrude a bit more. He bought her new bras that had extra structure and padding. When she wore them, they seemed to force her large breasts out more and make them even more prominent. Worse, they were thin in the front so her big nipples were easily on display whenever they became hard. She felt conspicuously pregnant and hyper-sexualized in the clothes that Jack picked out. She knew somehow that this was a display that showed his ownership of her – that he was the one who had made her pregnant and everyone who saw her would know she was his property.

This became very painfully obvious about four and a half months into her pregnancy. It was getting close to Thanksgiving, and if Mary had gone to college she would have been visiting her hometown on the break. As it was, some of her high school friends were in town on their university break, and one saw her as she came out of the grocery store with her cart heavily loaded with the groceries she would cook for her and Jack.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers