A Virgin Farmgirl Takes to Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers

She could tell Jack was getting ready to come, as his thrusts were speeding up. "I'm fucking my virgin wife. I'm coming in my virgin wife. I got Mary pregnant and I'm fucking her brains out, fuck Mary, fuck!" Jack intoned to himself as he sprayed his cum hard inside of her. Mary too began to come as his semen flooded her pregnant womb, she was so worked up from his humiliation of her, but his last statement also reassured her that he still loved who she was – Mary, his former daughter, now his growing wife.

***

Similar incidents played out over the coming weeks, using pizza, muffins and other easy to eat but terribly unhealthy treats. Mary could feel the pregnancy and the food sex taking a toll on her body.

At her next appointment with Dr. Pearson, Mary was put on the scale. The nurse chided her. "Mary, it's safe to gain a little, but you really want to keep you weight in a healthy range. You could risk gestational diabetes or put yourself at risk for obesity if you gain too much," she said authoritatively. Jack was not there that morning, and Mary felt very alone with her large belly and chubby body.

She told Jack about the appointment and he had a counterproductive response. "Let's go get you some nice ice cream and more maternity clothes," he said cheerfully. They went back to the maternity outlet. Mary could hardly think about fitting into the clothes for the first two trimesters. She tried on a lot of clothes for women near-term, even though she was only six months along. Jack again revised her selections and insisted she purchase nearly too-small items. She marched along behind him heavily, her shirt riding up over belly, her tight leggings barely concealing the wobbling of her spreading hips. Mary's blonde hair was in pigtails at Jack's insistence, and her large bosom and belly made her look innocent and scandalous at the same time.

"Mary, Mary," Jack chided as she started to tear up outside of the maternity outlet. "Pregnancy makes women so sensitive. Don't worry, Mary, you're a perfect wife and you'll make a wonderful mother. You were born to do this, Mary. You were born to be the mother of my children." The last part he said as he slowly caressed her bulging belly, the bellybutton barely visible, his fingers teasing along her happy trail.

Back at home, he fucked Mary's tits while she licked his balls, then he came all over her big belly. He got between her knees and inhaled the smell of his wife's deeply pregnant vagina, its pouting labia glistening with hair and slippery juice. He ate deeply into her cunt for a while and started fingering her asshole.

"Oh Jack, oh no" she wailed with shame as he started touching her there. He had not done this before. She thought maybe he thought it was sinful, since he did sometimes talk about God's view of sex and the role of the sexes. "My good girl does what I say. Are you a good girl, Mary?" Jack barked. "Ohhhhh I am, Daddy, I'm a good wife, I'm a good little girl, I do whatever my husband tells me," she whined. She had learned that this was the only acceptable response.

Jack's hungry mouth brought Mary closer to orgasm while he brought two and then three fingers to stretch open her asshole. She was resisting, but seemed to enjoy it as well. He slurped on her clit one last time and then motioned for her to get into doggy position. He loved feeling her big belly and tits hang down while he fucked her from behind. This time, he really was going to fuck her from behind. He got his dick wet with her pussy juice, then – in one forceful push – shoved as much of his giant cock into her ass as possible.

"Owww!!" cried Mary. "Nooo!!" and Jack pulled out a piece of cloth and filled her mouth with it. Her mouth stuffed with cloth, Mary had to take her ass-fucking like an obedient slave. Jack worked his dick in to the hilt, then pulled out and began to fuck with a good rhythm. She could hear his balls slapping against her chubby asscheeks while he fucked her. Abruptly, Mary felt her orgasm climbing. She wanted desperately to touch her clit, but Jack had told her that a husband controls his wife's clit and to never bring herself to orgasm unless commanded to.

Now Jack kept fucking her deeply. She could hear him through his gritted teeth. "Mary's six months pregnant and I'm fucking her ass. I've made Mary pregnant and I'm fucking her tight little virgin asshole. My 19-year-old daughter is pregnant by me and I'm fucking her tight ass." These statements were mounting in intensity and suddenly Mary felt a deep cum enema shoot into her bowels. She moaned with emotion and started coming herself. A wet rush oozed from her pussy as her stretched open asshole leaked a small amount of thick, white cum.

Abruptly Jack got off of her and grabbed a camera. He started taking photos of her anal cream-pie and the big belly and breasts hanging down while she was in doggy style. He knew Mary wouldn't always be this big and pregnant, and he wanted something to jerk off to once she was breast-feeding or before her next pregnancy was showing.

***

The birth of the baby was now imminent, and Mary was having trouble bending down and doing all of her wifely duties. She was heavily pregnant, a woman filled by her loving husband with the gift of children, and she felt pride in her informal status as Mrs. Jack Carter, and also fear about the birth of the child and how it would affect her relationship with Jack. She also felt misgivings that they were not truly married. What if somehow he did abandon her now, leaving her to raise the child? It filled her with a fear she could not accept.

That day, Jack came in early from his fields and told Mary to get dressed. He had recently bought her some very different kinds of maternity wear, some very demure dresses in pinks and lavender that made her look girlish, demure and as big as a house. They were tailored in a way that her ample belly looked even more enormous.

Mary put on the pink dress. Her breasts had started to leak and she was wearing a nursing bra and with breastfeeding pads, she was worried somehow she might leak onto the dress. She looked enormous with her large breasts sitting almost fully on the bulging expanse of her belly. She curled her pretty blonde hair, put on a little lipstick, and finally put on the black pumps that Jack insisted she wear. He said she needed to look feminine because she was doing the ultimate and most feminine thing – using her womb to serve her husband. The heels made her wobble, but they improved the elegance of her legs and made her generous rear seem rounder. She was a vision of bulging, round, ripe shapes.

Jack put her in the truck and drove her to the bar. They got out of the truck, Mary walking uncertainly behind Jack. They went inside and Jack helped Mary onto a bar stool. A bartender came over and Jack ordered a whiskey for himself and a ginger ale for his wife. He asked to see Maude. They sipped their drinks and soon Maude appeared.

She started with a big grin to tease Jack about coming into drink during the day, but stopped in mid-sentence when she saw the enormously pregnant, demure teenager seated next to Jack. Maude gulped. Is this what she had wrought? Jack smiled proudly, almost vindictively. "Maude, I wanted you to meet the future Mrs. Jack Carter." He placed his hand possessively on Mary's shoulder, as if she was an object. "We're getting married next Sunday and I wanted to invite you in person and hoped you would tell anybody who comes to the bar that you know might want to attend. I've also invited all of Mary's school friends, at least those that are on spring break and visiting home."

Mary turned as cold as ice. They were finally getting married now that she was big as a house? And in front of all of her friends? Maude could see that Mary was distressed, but tried to distract her. "Well, honey, do you have your wedding dress yet? You better get one before you're too big to fit in any!" She joked weakly.

Mary shook her head from side to side with tears rising to her cheeks. She hadn't thought about the dress. Where would she ever find one that fit now?

Jack abruptly drained his whiskey and slapped the glass on the bar top. "Well, Maude, please do come next Sunday. We have to get ready for the big day. And soon after the honeymoon, we'll be new parents! I hope you get to meet Jack, Jr real soon. In a few short years, he will be helping me on the farm while Mary keeps the home fires burning. We're hoping to have a large brood so that the farm can go on even as I'm getting older. Mary's a born mother and has plenty of time ahead of her to take care of a large family. We hope you'll drink to our first!" With that speech, he helped Mary off of the bar stool and turned resolutely toward the door.

After they had gone, the bartender turned to Maude. "What the hell was that about?" he said. Maude shook her head sadly. "That poor girl is now a prisoner of a lonely, controlling man. And it's all my fault." Her eye fixed on the truck as it drove away. "But maybe they'll find a way to be happy."

Jack took Mary to a specialty store and found a plus-sized maternity wedding dress to accommodate her growing form. Mary tried it on and felt tears again rise. She could hardly recognize herself, her cheeks had grown so chubby and a slight double chin had grown. It was really her body that was so unfamiliar, though. Her breasts had nearly doubled in size and hung heavily, looking for all the world like basketballs hanging from Mary's chest. Her ample belly was at the peak of its growth, spreading wide under her breasts, looking full-term or past it to anyone who didn't already think she was bearing twins. Mary's hips had widened considerably to accommodate her large pregnancy, and her waddle would not have bothered her as much if she didn't jiggle so much also. She was enormously pregnant and now generously overweight. She was 19 years old, her foster father had seduced and impregnated her, and now she was going to marry him right before giving birth to their first child. "First child," she caught herself thinking. How many would there eventually be? What could happen in the next ten years, and was this what she wanted?

Jack had organized the ceremony to occur right after the normal church services, to ensure maximum attendance. He wanted everyone in the county to see his young, enormously pregnant wife and to know that he, Jack Carter, was the virile man who commanded this woman. Maude had done her part to spread the gossip about Jack's plan to create an old-fashioned large family to work on the farm. All of Mary's school friends had come out of morbid curiosity. It was one thing to have a teen pregnancy, another thing to drop out of school and have a baby, another to get married. But to skip college to get pregnant by your adopted father and marry him at the height of your pregnancy? The gossip was incessant.

Mary walked down the aisle obediently holding the flowers Jack had picked up for her. She tried to gaze past all of the curious faces, some fearful, some pitying, other scornful, and to focus on the vision of Jack at the front of the church. Jack in a rented tuxedo, his iron grey eyes boring into her as she approached him demurely, concealed by her veil. She waddled heavily and slowly up to him, looking for all the world like a pregnant heifer being led to pasture. The minister did his part, they both said "I do," and when Jack lifted her veil and gazed into her eyes to kiss her, the whole world melted away. "Mary, do you want to be mine?" he whispered before he kissed her. "Oh Jack," she said through tears, "I'm yours in every way, forever."

***

EPILOGUE:

A few weeks later, Jack was working in the field when he heard Mary cry out. He knew the time would come soon. He rushed inside and saw Mary a chair, holding her large belly and moaning.

"Mary, do you want to stay here or should we go to the hospital?" He asked. They had agreed before to do the birth at home, but she seemed in so much pain and she was SO large – he was worried now that the hospital was necessary.

"I think Jack, I think maybe we should try to get there," she grunted out.

They loaded up the pick-up quickly. Jack pushed her seat back in the quad cab and she had plenty of room to hold herself, but she was in desperate pain. The hospital was nearly an hour away, so Jack drove like hell. "Jack, it's coming!" she screamed. Her pants were at her ankles, her shirt above her bare belly. Her chubby thighs quivered as she bellowed in labor. "Jack, I can feel the head! Oh my god, oh my god," she moaned in pain. Jack looked over as often as he could, rubbing her fat thighs or patting the swollen belly. "Agghghggh" she screamed at a high pitch, and Jack heard a strange sound. "Oh my god! Oh my god, it's out! The baby came out!" Mary said hysterically, pulling a tiny form between her heavy thighs. It was covered in blood and white gunk, but it was crying. Mary's tears were flowing immediately. "Oh my god, Jack, our baby," she kept babbling. "Jack Junior is here with us. We're a family!" She awkwardly placed the baby up to her breast and tried to encourage him to breastfeed, or at least to just get familiar with the breast. Her body was still quivering in the aftershocks of labor and the truck was a mess. But they made it to the hospital and the new mommy and baby were healthy and happy.

About two months later, Dr. Pearson was examining young Mrs. Carter once again. She had lost little of her pregnancy weight, and she seemed like a vision of a shy new mother, too heavy and too country, a real farmer's wife, born to breed. She held her newborn to her breast and breastfed contentedly, but she seemed distracted. Jack was wearing overalls and held her hand sternly. Dr. Pearson cleared his throat. "And so this test confirms it, Mrs. Carter. Unlikely as it seems, you are indeed once again pregnant."

To be continued...

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers