A Virgin Farmgirl Takes to Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers

"Hi Mary!" beamed Judy Ostler. Judy had a bouncy blonde pony tail and a cute figure from years of playing softball and running track. She was studying marine biology out of state. "Mary, are you – " Judy stopped as she saw her friend's bulging body from behind the grocery cart. "Oh my god, Mary!" Judy gulped and smiled politely. "Congratulations! Who's the lucky father?"

Mary blushed deeply. For some reason, she hadn't figured on what she would say to her friends if she ever saw them around town. Everyone knew Jack was her adopted father. Jack had told her to consider herself his wife and call herself Mary Carter until they were formally married, so she assumed she had better not get caught in a lie.

"I'm getting married to Jack Carter," Mary said flatly as her friend blinked in shock. Mary lowered her eyes and ran her hand over her growing belly, the full pregnant breasts nearly overshadowing the gentle roundness of her early pregnancy. "We're very happy. We're expecting Jack Jr. to arrive in the spring." Mary glanced back up. Judy looked like she was about to cry, which made Mary also feel like crying. She looked down again.

"I would never have been smart enough for college anyway. I'm glad you're doing well! You'll have to come tell me all about it sometime." Mary looked back up and smiled bravely. "We're going to save and send our little ones to college someday, at least those that don't work on the farm with us."

Judy gulped again. She couldn't quite believe her ears, that not only was her young friend halfway through a pregnancy with her adopted father, but that they were already planning subsequent pregnancies. "That's great! Well, it was so nice to see you, Mary, I better get going! Happy Thanksgiving!"

Mary smiled bravely and gave a little wave. She loaded her groceries up in the truck and drove back to the farm. As she brought the groceries in, she felt hot tears forming in her eyes. She knew she was supposed to be at college like Judy, and not growing heavy and round with Jack's baby while she cooked and cleaned for him. She knew logically that something had gone amiss. And yet she loved Jack and was so eager for his approval. She loved knowing that she was giving him something he so desperately desired – a son! – and that she had the power to care for him and bring him out of his black moods and silences. Jack was her rock, the most important thing in her life. She was more scared of life without Jack than life with him, and she tried to look forward to the idea of what motherhood would bring.

***

As the weeks passed, Jack occasionally voiced concern that Mary should let her great-aunt know about her pregnancy. Mary had only kept up with Aunt Goody by sending an annual Christmas card. In her heart, Mary knew Jack was right, as Aunt Goody was her only surviving relative. She decided to write a small card to her great-aunt and let her know she was eagerly expecting a little boy.

About one week after mailing the card, an expensive car pulled up the drive to the farm. Jack was making some repairs to his tractor, and he stood up, wiping black grease onto a dirty towel as the luxury sedan came to a stop in front of the modest white farmhouse. The door of the black car opened, and an ancient gnarled hand, covered in jewelry, grasped the side of the door, and a tiny old woman in a luxurious furcoat stepped out and glared at them. Mary was standing in the door of the farmhouse now. Her attention had been caught by the sound of the unfamiliar vehicle coming down the gravel driveway. She realized immediately who had arrived. Aunt Goody had come for a visit.

Unfortunately, Mary was NOT what she would consider "presentable" for such an esteemed visitor. Jack had not taken her back to the maternity outlet soon enough, and her second trimester had seen such rapid expansion of her belly that every outfit she had showed off a pudgy white crescent of her growing form. Everything was too small for her. Today, she had on a seemingly modest baby-blue long-sleeved shirt with ruched side to accommodate her pregnancy, but it was nearly too tight, stretching to its limit around her chubby arms, snuggly accentuating her enormous breasts, and containing only the top half of her big hanging belly. She had tried to keep from wearing the unflattering maternity pants that Jack had bought, so her elastic sweat pants hung below her belly, and they had become much tighter as Jack had encouraged her to eat seconds at dinner "for the baby." She had visible panty lines against the snug grey fabric sweat pants, and a large stain from a spill while making a batch of brownies that morning was visible on her thigh.

As the elegant shrunken woman in the furcoat glared at her from behind horn-rimmed glasses, Mary knew exactly what she must look like: a common, white trash, pregnant teenager shacked up with a hillbilly farmer old enough to be her father. Jack seemed unfazed by Aunt Goody's sudden appearance, though. He took off his cap, and approached her with a friendly wave.

"Are you Mary's Great-Aunt Goody?" he asked respectfully. "I've heard so much about you from Mary. Won't you please come into our humble home and Mary will make us all a cup of coffee while I wash up." Mary blushed slightly. It was unfamiliar for Jack to order her around in front of other people. But Aunt Goody seemed satisfied with this introduction and gave one pert nod. She gingerly followed them into the house, her heels clacking on the broken walkway.

Inside, Mary pulled Jack's nicest china out of the cupboard and put on her gingham apron to brew coffee and warm up some muffins. In the sitting room, Mary presented Aunt Goody and Jack with the humble repast. Jack had washed up and was looking handsome, in command, even though he wore overalls and boots while sitting on an elegant, old-fashioned mahogany chair. He and Aunt Goody seemed to have established some rapport while Mary was making the coffee.

"She's going to make a fine wife," Jack said, as if Mary were not there, as she poured the coffee. "We want a large family. And she's very interested in keeping house while I keep the farm running. I think we will be the happiest Carters who have ever lived on this farm since my great-granddaddy's generation." He was smiling proudly at Aunt Goody.

The old woman pursed her lips sourly. "Mary Elizabeth never expressed this desire for marriage and family to me in the past, but she does certainly look suited for it." Behind the horn-rimmed glasses, the elderly eyes flashed at Mary's abundant belly, swaying behind her apron as Mary set down the tray of coffee, sugar and cream. "Her father Oliver was a perfect fool to leave the city and come out to this Hickville. I always knew no good would come of it. And that trashy Susan he married didn't have enough sense to instill Mary with any professional ambitions of her own? You didn't want to go to college, girl?" Aunt Goody addressed Mary sharply.

"Well, I – " Mary flushed, angry to hear her parents disparaged and uncertain how much to tell Aunt Goody about her own derailed plans to become a journalist. Jack broke in. "Mary was an excellent student, but she needs strong guidance to be a good Christian wife. We were both worried about the things she might be exposed to at college." He grimaced. "You hear so much about date rape and drunken violence at these university campuses. Mary was scared to put herself at risk for anything more tragic and frightening after her parents died." He was stroking Mary's shoulder now, as she sat silently next to him, looking up at him obediently.

"Mary and I came together after my wife died out of a shared faith in God, and a commitment to duty. She could see I needed help on this farm and she offered herself as a helpmeet and servant to her rightful husband." He had been gazing into Mary's eyes commandingly as he said these words, but now he turned back to Aunt Goody. The old woman looked sour, as if she did not know how to begin to reason with Jack's religious fundamentalism. Jack said, "Aunt Goody, Mary is a woman born to rear children and obey her husband in a Christian marriage. She doesn't have any ideas of living like some whore in a big city, where God knows what could happen to her. She has helped me become a man again, and I am promised to help her become a woman in every possible way."

Aunt Goody had looked curious and aghast throughout this speech. "Like livestock on a farm, just made for breeding, then?" she choked. "I wanted Oliver's daughter to go to a good finishing school and experience what life has to offer away from the farm, before making a proper marriage to a nice doctor or lawyer." She put her coffee cup down, her voice tinged with regret. "I knew Mary Elizabeth was a smart girl like Oliver, but she seems just as hard-headed and stubborn and misguided as her father was." She now looked at Mary. She seemed accepting of what Jack had decided for Mary, but she seemed angry and disappointed still at Mary herself.

"Girl, you're the fattest I've ever seen any expecting woman allow herself to be. You've no right to embarrass your husband by allowing yourself to blow up like a blimp." Mary blushed deeply, humiliated to the extreme. She knew Aunt Goody was sharp-tongued and snobby, but this remark lashed Mary's poor ego. "And this house is hardly what I call clean, considering you have nothing to do all day except tend to the chores. Once the baby comes, you'll have plenty more to take care of, so you had better start holding yourself to a higher standard now." Aunt Goody ran her finger down the coffee table and picked up a trail of dust. Her point was evident. "Mind your husband in every command, Mary Elizabeth, since he's the only one with any sense in this house. Your duty is to your husband first, your children second, and yourself the very last. I hope you won't expect any financial support from ME as you grow your brood. But I encourage you to be obedient to this man who is taking care of you, as no one else in this world, Mary Elizabeth, will give a cent to help you."

She stood up to leave and turned to Jack confidentially. "Oliver always told me that Mary was an impressionable and sensitive girl, but I always knew she was rather a fool. I hope she will give you no trouble, Mr. Carter. I hope you will be proud of your first son and that she will give you many more sons after..." Aunt Goody trailed off to look at Mary, who stood now also, leading with her belly as walked to the door. "God knows she's not good for anything else!" And with that Aunt Goody left.

Mary let out a sob as the fine car drove off down the highway. "That evil old bat!" she cried. "Oh Jack! I hate her!" Mary tried to hide her face against Jack's broad chest, but her big belly was in the way. Jack could only cradle one arm around her.

"Mary, I won't have you speaking so disrespectfully of your relatives. Her views are merely...old-fashioned." He turned to look down in Mary's face. "And she is right, you will bear me many sons and honor and obey me every day." He held her chin and looked in her eyes as he said it, allowing no disagreement. Mary felt uncomfortable when he spoke about her Christian duties and his command of her as husband, but she also felt excited. She felt herself blushing and growing aroused even now, as Jack held her close and said these words. "An obedient wife is the only good wife, Mary, and you're going to obey me now, aren't you darling?" She nodded.

"I want you to go upstairs and run a bath for me. I want you to bathe me, Mary and give me a massage after I am clean. And I will take my pleasure of your motherly body" he broke off to rub her belly tenderly, "until I fall asleep tonight. Understand?"

Mary nodded. She was getting more confused by the changes in herself and the changes in Jack. Much as she knew she loved him, he had never shown himself to be this controlling in the past. Now he commanded almost every minute of her day, even what she ate and wore. He seemed to be controlling even the thoughts in her head – whether she had any will of her own outside of her duty as a wife! She placed her hands on her belly. "It will all make sense when you come, Jack Jr!" She said to her belly. "I know Jack will relax a little once we have a sweet little baby to keep us company." And she went upstairs to do as her husband told her.

***

One night not long after this, Jack came in from work in a cheerful mood. After washing up for dinner, he approached Mary in her kitchen. He came up behind her while she was straining over a dish at the stove. He gently untied her apron from behind and kissed her pretty white neck.

Mary felt herself flush and turned around with a smile. "How was your day, sweetheart?" she said. Jack shook his head from side to side, silencing her. "Women are to be seen and not heard, Mary. A wife's duty is in the kitchen and to wait for her husband's command." She nodded slowly, uncertain if he was angry at her. She wanted so much to please him, especially now that she was becoming so large.

But he didn't seem put off by her pregnancy weight. On the contrary. He had become attentive to the changes in her body recently. Now, after taking off her gingham apron, he began eagerly assessing Mary's growing body, feeling the weight of each breast, spanning her bulging belly with his large brown hands. "My obedient little wife is full with child!" he said out loud as if she were not there. "My obedient little wife has a big pregnant belly."

He smiled approvingly. Mary started to turn back to the bubbling pots on the stove. Jack loved seeing her so eager to fulfil her wifely duties. As she stirred a pot, he approached her closely, kissing her neck again and gently embraced her from behind, his arms squeezing under her heavy breasts and fully grasping her visible pot-belly, restraining her from cooking. She let out a giggle. He was pressed so close to her. She felt his raging cock pressed against between her ample butt-cheeks and his stubbled mouth breathing into her ear. "My big pregnant wife is going to give me many children. First, my wife is going to make me dinner. I want to see my wife make dinner naked. I want to see my wife suck my dick like a good pregnant slut."

Mary flushed. She wasn't feeling as sexual lately, especially since the humiliating experience at the grocery store and with Aunt Goody. Jack disregarded her unenthusiastic response and started lifting her blouse off as he led her upstairs. She sullenly complied, raising her arms like a little child. He unhooked her bra and her big breasts flopped free, the nipples darker and thicker than before he had impregnated her.

"Oh my god, yes," moaned Jack as he fondled her big pregnant titties. "I've made you into a good little mommy. What does a good pregnant teen do for her husband? Do I have to force you onto your knees, you big pregnant whore?" He said the words cheerfully but this language was more demeaning than she had heard him use before.

She dropped to her knees, naked from the waist up, her belly and breasts providing a beautiful jiggling sight for Jack as she mechanically slurped on his swollen tool. "Yes, give Daddy a blowjob," he moaned. "You'll call me Daddy from now on, Mary. You're my good little wife and you're giving me a baby. I'm the Daddy and you will obey me." Mary kept slurping, feeling increasing fear about Jack's authoritarian tendencies.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of her mouth and slapped her hard on the face. "You slut!" he yelled. "What do you say when I tell you to do something?!" He glared at her. Her face stung and her mouth was covered in slobber from the blow job. Her breasts hung heavily onto her bulging pot-belly.

"Yes, Daddy?" she said uncertainly. Could this be what Jack wanted? It certainly felt strange. He had never asked her to call him that even when she was much younger.

He nodded. "Your Daddy is going to fuck you now. Daddy is going to fuck his pregnant daughter, his pregnant wife. Be a good girl and do what Daddy tells you."

Mary, bewildered, nodded. She was scared, but also this strange talk was making her feel unbelievably horny. Her pussy had become chubbier as she put on pregnancy weight, and the fat labia lips were swimming in her slippery fluid inside of her white cotton maternity panties. She eagerly pulled them off and sat down on Jack's dick, facing away from him as he sat on the firm bed, so he could pull on her tits and play with her growing belly.

The belly still had a layer of moveable fat and he liked pinching it. "You fat slut," he said now. "You're getting fat for Daddy. You're becoming a big pregnant blimp. You think you can keep taking my cum once you become a big fat housewife? I'm going to make you have so many babies and see your belly get so big. You're a good obedient girl." All of this said as he forced his cock roughly into her tight hole as he grapsed her bulging belly.

"I'm going to feed you while I fuck you now," he announced. Mary blanched. Why was this happening? What had happened to the loving sex through which they had conceived their child? But Mary was very aroused and very eager to please her husband. So she nodded timidly.

Mary had baked a pie for dessert and Jack went to get it. He cut a very large slice – about a quarter of the pie – and came back holding it on a plate with a spoon. "OK, baby, get on the bed," he said soothingly.

Mary sat upright against the pillows, with her knees up and her legs spread. Her pregnant pussy was on display for Jack and he could see the glistening wetness of her open pussy. His cockhead was dark with blood, a fully engorged erection, and had a big vein running up the side. He breathed heavily. "OK Mommy, now let Daddy feed you."

He took a bit spoonful of pie and brought it to Mary's mouth. She allowed herself to be fed automatically, not wanting to be difficult, but also not feeling very hungry or eager to eat. The pie was good, but she wasn't sure about how they would be able to fuck simultaneously. He quickly brought another bite to her lips, and another, and another. His dick was right at the entrance to her pussy lips, oozing pre-cum into her pregnant vagina, but he wasn't thrusting, just feeding her. He quickly forced the whole piece of pie into her, one quick bite at a time, then grasped her bulging belly and pushed his cock up inside of her.

She gasped and felt heavy, disoriented. She hoped she wouldn't be sick. He was pounding into her now mercilessly and her tits were jiggling hard with each thrust.

"OK you big sexy mommy, now it's time for more," he said ominously, pausing mid-stroke. He pulled his dick out from her hairy vagina and gestured for her to get on all fours. He left the room and came back with the rest of the pie.

"Now I want to watch my wife eat that good pie she is hungry for, while I fill her pussy with my cum." He held her by the hair and guided her face toward the pie tin, then forced her face down toward the pie – indicating she should eat it as if she were a dog. She choked back fear and revulsion. She was also full and horny. She was so confused. She obediently bowed her head and took a bite of pie. It was very messy to eat this way and she turned around to look at Jack for approval, bits of sticky blackberry staining her chin and chubby cheeks.

Jack's large cock was positioned right between her ass cheeks, ready to give her a deep doggy-style fucking. "That's right, bitch, you eat what your Daddy gives you. Eat until you're a big fat breeder, like Daddy wants you to be." At the last statement, he slapped her ass with incredible force, making it jiggle heavily, indicating it was time for her to start eating.

This was a difficult task. Jack's hard percussive fucking into her horny pussy made it very difficult to go facedown into the pie without choking. She lapped at the crust and cobbler, making a huge mess, and choking slightly. She could feel how her pussy was filled and her mouth was filled, and she felt bloated like her belly had grown just from eating the unhealthy extra meal. She felt like a fat goddess being worshipped and controlled.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers