HoloLife Ch. 01

Story Info
Girls get revenge by trapping their friend in VR.
5.2k words
4.59
27.1k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brans
brans
118 Followers

Author's Note: This is a new story for me and I'm curious what you think. Please share your thoughts and feedback.

All characters are 18 years old or older.

Trigger warning: Non-consensual sexual situations.

---

As Lily entered the bar, she saw that it was full of lecherous men. They nursed beers and huddled in small groups, looking hungry for what was to come. They seemed old to Lily. But then, Lily was just eighteen, so everyone looked old. Loud music boomed from the stereo.

Lily felt their eyes on her. The bar patrons were clearly keeping an eye on any woman who entered. Lily felt a flutter in her chest, knowing what was in store.

Lily didn't think she was much to look at. She had a medium build, shoulder-length chestnut hair, and medium sized breasts. But the lechers would get better eye-candy than her. She would see to that.

Against the back wall were some padded chairs. They connected to a series of wires that fed into a video screen. This was a HoloLife, the latest in immersive VR technology. It had just hit the market and was the talk of the internet. Lily didn't have a clue how Jimmy had gotten his hands on one. He'd said something about it being "jailbroken," but Lily wasn't sure what he meant by that.

Over at the bar, Jimmy was polishing a glass. He waved to her as she approached. "Lily," he said warmly. "It's great to see you," he said.

Lily looked around the crowded bar. "Seems like word's gotten around about our deal," she said.

Jimmy put on a look of mock surprise. "I wouldn't dream of telling a soul," he said unconvincingly.

Lily smirked. "The more the merrier."

"You're the boss," said Jimmy. "And tonight, drinks are on the house." He pushed three cocktails in front of her.

Lily brought the cocktails back to a table near the back wall. Close to the HoloLife.

Just in time. The door opened to reveal her friend Tina.

Simply put, Tina was gorgeous. She was a diminutive Korean-American, barely reaching 5 feet tall. But somehow, despite her height, she was endowed with huge breasts. They were probably just a C-cup, but on her tiny frame they stood out deliciously.

Lily could almost hear the lust emanating off the lechers around her. And she felt the same way about Tina. Of course, she was always careful to avoid telling her friends she was Lesbian.

Tina was dressed for a weekend night. She wore a leather jacket, and underneath that a tiny black dress. As she unzipped her jacket, a large section of cleavage came into view. Her hair had been straightened and tied back.

She quickly spotted Lily and headed over to sit with her. As she sat, Lily pushed one of the cocktails in front of her.

"My heart was racing all the way over here. I can't believe we're going to do this," said Tina, taking a large sip from her cocktail. "I'm like, about to burst."

Lily smiled. Even as feisty as Tina was, she was worried that the girl would get cold feet. "I mean, she totally deserves it," said Lily.

Tina blushed. "Laurel is such a bitch," she said. "She's going to get what's coming to her." Somewhat red in the face, Tina bent down to take a sip of her cocktail. As she did, her dress fell forward and exposed a deep valley of brown cleavage.

--

Laurel was their friend. Well, sort of. 'Friend' implied that they all liked each other, and Lily wasn't sure if that was true anymore.

The incident had happened at a sun-drenched pool party. Tina had been lounging in the water. Laurel, willowy, blonde, and attached to the arm of some beefcake, had challenged her and some other guy to a chicken-fight. A chicken-fight was where the guys stood in the water and the girls, sitting on their shoulders, tried to push each other off.

Tina had been wearing a yellow bikini. Her nipples had stood out from the smooth material ever so slightly.

Several people lined up with cell phone cameras to capture the chicken-fight.

It had started with the usual splashing and pushing. Lily had been surreptitiously checking out her two friends' bodies when the unthinkable happened. Laurel nearly fell, but caught herself by grabbing the straps of Tina's bikini top. Rather than letting go, Laurel pulled harder until she'd yanked the yellow top clean off.

Tina, sitting up on the guy's shoulders, had been stripped topless for the whole party to see. Her large, brown melons had emerged gloriously into the sun. They were capped by small dark nipples. Eyes wide, Tina had screeched and covered her breasts with her hands.

Laurel hadn't shown any mercy. She'd run off with the bikini top, cackling.

Poor Tina had been topless, with nothing to cover herself except her small, dainty hands. Lily could still remember the tit-flesh spilling out from her small palms.

Lily had vowed to get revenge on Laurel. She had enlisted Lily, and Lily had been more than happy to help. After all, Lily knew a bartender who had somehow acquired a HoloLife. And Jimmy was very interested in having an attractive girl try out his toy.

--

Tina brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face. "I can't wait to see her face when she comes out of that HoloLife."

The door to the bar opened.

"Well you won't need to wait long," said Lily.

Like Tina, Laurel was undeniably beautiful. She was tall and lithe, with small breasts. She moved with the grace of a dancer. Her blonde hair fell to mid-back and her blue eyes glinted.

Like Tina, she was dressed for a night out. She wore white pants that clung to her slender legs like a second skin. Her sage-green top fastened behind her neck, showing off just a hint of side-boob. She clearly was not wearing a bra beneath it, and her nipples stood at attention in the cold bar.

She made her way over to Tina and Lily's table near the HoloLife machine. As she did, Lily watched the men around her. They were paying close attention to the girls now, undoubtedly wondering which would provide the show they had been promised.

"Ugh, it's such a sausage fest in here," Laurel griped. "Thank god it's only a pregame. I wouldn't want to spend my whole Friday night at this dump." She grabbed her cocktail and took a swig.

"I know," said Tina with a predatory smile that Laurel missed. "This place is packed with old creepy dudes. But we're here now. We should stay for a few drinks."

"Ugh, yeah whatever," said Laurel. "Anyways, how are you two doing! It's been forever since I've seen you....since the pool party I think?" Remembering, she grinned wickedly. "You're looking more clothed than I remember, Tina."

Tina gave a laugh which sounded almost genuine to Lily. "You're so funny," she said. "No hard feelings, it was a funny prank," she said.

Laurel smirked. She was used to getting off without any repercussions. "Glad to hear we're still friends," she said. She took a swig of her cocktail and eyed the HoloLife beside their table. "What's that?" she said with a mixture of curiosity and disgust.

Lily turned back, as if seeing the machine for the first time. "Oh, that's a HoloLife I think."

"No. Way," said Laurel. "One of those new..." she trailed off, looking for the word.

"Virtual reality machines," finished Lily. "But these are different. They're supposed to be totally immersive. When you're using one, you can feel, smell, and even taste the virtual world around you."

"A nerd like you would know that," said Laurel. But she said it without any venom, staring at the machine.

Of course, even Laurel had heard of the HoloLife technology. It was sending shockwaves through society as people scrambled to find uses for it. Perfectly immersive virtual reality could revolutionize so many parts of human life.

"Well, we have to try it out," said Laurel, swigging her cocktail. "I mean, no one's using it, right?"

"Well, I dunno," said Lily. "I guess I can ask the bartender?" she offered.

"Yeah, go do that," said Laurel.

Across from Lily, Tina was suppressing a devilish grin. The feisty Korean-American girl seemed like she was about to burst with excitement. She leaned forward and pulled Laurel into conversation as Lily stood up.

Lily walked up to the bar. As she did, she could feel the eyes of the collected perverts and lechers flit between her and the beautiful young ladies at the table. "Looks like we're running ahead of schedule," she said to Jimmy, when she reached the bar. "She's curious to try it out and asked herself."

Jimmy's face split into a smile. "Who's on the menu?" he asked.

"The blonde," said Lily.

Jimmy actually licked his lips. "Excellent," he said. "She's a fine looking one. I wonder what's underneath those clothes."

"You'll know soon enough," said Lily. "Everyone here will. Let's get her into the HoloLife."

"Yes ma'am," said Jimmy.

They walked back to the table and Lily sat down.

Jimmy stood by the table and clutched his hands in front of him, looking for all the world like an honest, kind bartender. "This young lady says you'd like to try out the HoloLife?" he asked Laurel.

Laurel beamed. "That's right. I want to go somewhere fun, like a party."

Jimmy gave a small smile. "I think that can be arranged," he said. "Please follow me."

He gestured to the HoloLife and Laurel stood and followed. All eyes in the bar were on them now.

Laurel sat down in one of the padded chairs, which Jimmy gently reclined. As he did, her silky blonde hair fell back, and her breasts curved upward proudly. Though small, they were framed delicately by the green top. Her erect nipples poked up through the thin material. She planted her feet on the ground. Underneath the white pants, she wore some strappy sandals and had painted her toes a dark red.

Jimmy attached some wires to her temples and the effect was immediate. Laurel slumped back in her chair.

--

As soon as the bartender put the wires on her head, Laurel's mind was filled with darkness. At first, she panicked at the all-encompassing nothingness.

Soon, she felt a tingle go through her body as the HoloLife scanned her all over. The tingle ran across her fingers and toes, up her arms, across her ears, her tummy, her butt, and even her vagina. She gave a squeak and tried to wriggle away from that, but she wasn't able to move. The tingle caressed her, scanning every inch of her supple body.

Unbeknownst to Laurel, or even Lily, the scan of Laurel's body was stored away in the hard drive. It could be used to create a perfect replicas of Laurel's body in HoloLife, ones that you could feel, touch, undress, and even fuck. They wouldn't have Laurel's mind, so the owner of the HoloLife could give them any personality they wanted. Every inch of her taut body was Jimmy's now, to do with as he pleased. Forever. And he had big plans for Laurel's body.

A short time later, Laurel felt sand between her toes. She opened her eyes. Her mind reeled as she realized she was standing on a beach. In the distance, tropical waves lapped up on the white sand. Palm trees swayed overhead, and the ocean air swirled gently around her.

Laurel looked down and realized she was wearing a sage green string-bikini. The top didn't have any padding, so her nipples poked through, just as they had poked through her tank top in real life.

She felt at peace on the beach. All thoughts of the bar--and it's creepy men--fled her mind.

---

Back in the bar, Jimmy announced "And she's in!"

The patrons let out a cheer. They gave up the pretense of minding their own business and crowded around the HoloLife.

The screen showed Laurel from behind. She was standing on a beach. Her lithe, smooth body was barely covered by a green string bikini.

"Nice legs on that one," called out a man from the crowd. "Nice and long."

"She's got a fine ass too, cute and supple," said his friend. "I would take a big bite out of that. Jimmy, show us the front! Spin the camera around."

Jimmy pressed some buttons on the HoloLife and the screen swung around to show Laurel's front. She had a svelte figure with a narrow waist. The bikini was just a few scraps of cloth, and there was a lot of skin on display. Her creamy shoulders and pronounced collarbone sloped down to her small tits. Her tummy was completely flat, and her legs long and slender.

"Cute tits!" said the man. "Love those perky nipples. You can see 'em through her top!"

Lily was getting so turned on, watching all these men salivate over the oblivious blonde. She turned to Tina and gave her a hug. "We did it," she said.

Tina was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "She's gonna be so embarrassed," she said. "I'm glad it's her and not me, this time."

Lily eyed the tiny, buxom Tina. She was a delicious package, wrapped in her small black dress. Ever since the pool party, Lily had known she HAD to get her clothes off again.

Soon enough, she thought to herself. Soon enough.

---

Laurel revelled in the warm tropical air. She stretched her slender arms up, and felt her small breasts press against the top.

"Hi there," came a voice from behind her.

Laurel turned and found herself face-to-face with a beautiful redheaded girl. The girl was shorter than Laurel but had a curvy figure, with huge tits and a cute face. She wore a white bikini that showed off her luscious body.

"Um, hello?" said Laurel cautiously.

"Oh wow," said the redhead. "You're so beautiful." She looked Laurel up and down.

Laurel felt proud that she could spark envy from the attractive girl.

"I'm Sophie," said the girl. " I was at the bar last week. I mean, not me me, haha. I'm just a copy of Sophie that Jimmy kept. The real Sophie was such a prude."

Laurel had no idea what she was talking about. "Okay..." she said.

"Anyways, enough about me," said Sophie tossing her hair back. "I'm going to be your guide in the HoloLife. I'll make sure you have a super time." She winked at Laurel. "We've got a special one planned for you. You're going to love it."

That sounded pretty good to Laurel. She liked getting special treatment. "Great," she said. "So what now?"

Sophie scrunched her cute nose in thought. "How about a party?" she asked.

That sounded more like it. "Perfect," said Laurel.

"Great!" squealed Sophie.

The redhead clapped her hands together and suddenly the world...changed. People bustled all around them on the beach, and upbeat music pumped across the sand. Laurel realized she had a drink in her hand.

Somewhere deep in her brain, she understood this was an illusion. That she was in virtual reality. But it felt so real! She let out a sigh and relaxed into the beat of the music, enjoying the feel of hot sand between her toes.

And the people on the beach...they were beautiful!

The girls all had hourglass figures and wore fashionable bikinis. The dudes...Laurel drew a breath...the dudes were hot. They had great hair, muscled torsos, and strong arms.

People across the beach were dancing or talking in small groups. This was Laurel's sort of party! She eyed the dudes...if they were fake, well she was okay with fake!

"Let's go mingle!" chirped Sophie. She took Laurel by the hand and pulled her into the crowd.

The next half-hour was spent pleasurably moving between groups. When she felt like dancing, she danced. She noticed that Sophie was having fun dancing with her, and Laurel liked the hungry looks it generated from the party goers, to see the lithe blonde and curvy redhead locked in dance.

When she wanted a break from dancing, she and Sophie mingled with a few groups. All of the beautiful party-goers were interested in what she had to say. Laurel was having a blast.

Suddenly, the music cut out. Everyone looked around, but a voice came from the PA.

"Hi folks! Sorry to interrupt." It was a chiseled Adonis of a man. He was standing at the center of the party with a microphone. "Do we have a...Laurel in the audience? Laurel, would you mind coming up here? We've got a surprise for you."

"Ooh," said Sophie, "that's you! Let's go."

Before Laurel could protest, or even think, Sophie was dragging her to the center of the group. Finally they made it up to the guy with the microphone, with people gathered all around.

"Ah there she is!" said the announcer. "Come on up, Laurel. You're looking sexy this evening!"

Laurel beamed at the praise. She giggled and struck a pose. "You know it!" she said.

"And Laurel is joined by her guide, Sophie," continued the announcer. "You'll all remember Sophie from last week, of course. Well, this isn't all of Sophie. But at least we've got her best feature with us tonight--her body!"

The crowd gave an appreciative roar, punctuated by some laughter. Sophie gave a wink to the crowd, bent over, and pressed her creamy breasts together.

Laurel was a little taken aback. Sophie had been fun and cute up to this point, but not slutty.

"Well, you all know what comes next!" said the announcer.

Suddenly, Laurel lost control of her body. She felt her hands lift into the air of their own accord as she started dancing. She swayed back and forth seductively in front of the appreciative crowd. Her hips rolled up and down. The crowd let out a few wolf whistles. She was happy for the attention, but she was confused--why didn't she have control over her body?

"What's going on?" she said, trying to keep her voice calm.

Suddenly, a screen opened up in her field of view, like a picture-in-picture window. It showed...oh no...it showed the bar where her real body was.

She had completely forgotten that this was virtual reality! The party felt so real.

On the screen, Laurel could see all of the creeps at the bar gathered around her body. It was draped back in the chair, seemingly unconscious. Ew. Why would they watch her prone form like that?

---

"And we're live on the air, boys!" called Jimmy.

The men at the bar gave a whoop and cheered boisterously as Laurel danced on screen, her slender body barely concealed by the sage green bikini.

---

Laurel's body had a mind of its own--she couldn't stop herself from dancing. She felt Sophie start grinding against her from behind. As their bodies writhed together, Sophie wrapped her arms around Laurel's taut, pale stomach and whispered in her ear: "You sure are giving a show to the horny men back in the bar. They like seeing you dance like this, with you little titties bouncing."

It clicked in Laurel's mind. Somehow, the people in the bar could see everything she did in HoloLife!

Still dancing, she glanced at the cheering men in the bar and then down at herself. All those creeps staring at her like that...yuck. At least she was wearing a bikini.

"Why can't I stop dancing?" she asked Sophie. She could feel the redhead's large boobs press against her back as they danced in front of the assembled virtual party.

Sophie leaned in from behind, even as they danced, and kissed the side of her neck softly. "Why would you want to stop?" She giggled. "Kidding, I know why. But Jimmy jailbroke this version of the HoloLife. He can control anything that happens in it--the weather, my clothes, even your body. And anything that happens in here, it's just virtual. So it doesn't really happen. So it's all legal. You know?"

Laurel was starting to panic. "Ok!" she said. "It's been fun guys. I'm ready to come out of the HoloLife now."

Sophie chuckled behind her. "You're cute," she said. "But there's so much more fun to have before you leave."

Laurel's bikini top was held together by ties between her shoulder blades and behind her neck. Sophie's hand trailed from her tummy, across her side, and up to mid-back.

Laurel felt a tug on the tie between her shoulder blades. Suddenly her bikini top felt a lot looser. With mounting horror, Laurel realized that her top was undone. Sophie was undressing her!

In the little screen, she could see the lechers at the bar belt out a cheer. There must have been at least 30 of them, all gathered around the screen. And now all that stopped them from seeing her tits was one bikini tie behind her neck. She could almost feel their eyes boring into her chest.

brans
brans
118 Followers
12