All Comments on 'A Virtual Temptress Ch. 08'

by QuietElegance

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So happy to see you continuing this story!

Can’t wait to see where it goes from here

skelligrockskelligrockabout 4 years ago

Lovely to see a new chapter and very intrigued to see where this story will head to next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yasss!

I've been waiting so long! Thank you!

KijahahahaKijahahahaabout 4 years ago

If this means more to come I'm excited. Love the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yessss!!

Great to see you're back!!

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 4 years ago

This chapter was really short but I’m glad to see you post again! Hoping this means you’ve found some free time to write again, looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Praise the Coronavirus! All hail quarantine! You're back! :)))

Jokes aside, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on literotica - I'm only into femdom and I'm actually turned off to the point of disgust by any kind of male dominated porn/erotica story, so admitedly there is not as much material for me to choose from as there is for others, but you genuinely have amazing writting skills and I can't wait to see more of Lexi! I must've checked your page at least once a month since you stopped posting as I kept clinging to the hope that this story and its preternaturally-captivating succubus protagonist weren't dead, and now it paid off at last! :)) Now please do not go away for a full year once again - to say this story is merely engrossing would be an understatement and I believe I am not the only one who wishes to read it all the way through to the conclusion! By all means take all the time you need, but you must do justice to the great idea you've had with this story and not leave it unfinished!

QuietEleganceQuietEleganceabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome back! I'm certainly far from finished with the story, and I'll be releasing more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It feels pretty rushed. The justification for the job offer seems pretty weak. Why didn't he mention the demon, to either the inquisitors, or his new employer?

It seemed at this point he wasn't fully under its thrall any more.

Not to mention, without the demon's buff he's not anywhere as close to the strength The Speaker expects. It seems like a very bad idea to try fooling her like this, and weird that she would fall for it, and not wonder HOW he could break those wards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietElegance@QuietElegance
I love getting feedback - please let me know what you think of my work! If you're interested in supporting my writing and seeing new stories as soon as they're finished, I also have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/quietelegance And a Discord server, where I write an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES