A Virtual Temptress Ch. 11

Story Info
A Templar tracks down and confronts the succubus.
4.7k words
4.75
15.6k
32

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William's hand tightened around the scroll case in his satchel. The thought of what was inside filled him with shame -- stolen from the compound's evidence room, like a common criminal. In the week since the events at the old Kelothite cathedral, shame had been a constant companion. The man's thoughts kept wandering back, unwillingly going over the day's events. His own failure, and how Gaius had paid the price for his weakness, weighed on his mind. William reminded himself, over and over until it sounded reasonable, the he was reviewing that day to better confront the demon. Or that his painful recollections were penance for his failings. Even late at night, lying in bed with no way to distract himself, when thoughts of the monster flooded his mind and left him awash in a haze of temptation. He'd been strong, William reminded himself. He'd endured. She may have won the battle, but he'd soon send that fiend back to hell.

The plan was necessary. William mentally reviewed it in his head as he moved through the city. The tattered parchment scroll, Kaskenn's Unsealing, would open the lock to Silas Revene's apartment. No noise, no fuss. Complex magic wasn't a focus of the Inquisitional training, but he was confident he could handle a scroll. It pained him to have acquired the thing illicitly, but there just wasn't any other way. The templar would slip inside, locate the demon, and force her on pain of banishment to undo the curse that afflicted Gaius. Then he'd take his blade and destroy her.

The simple solidity of the plan steeled William against what he'd have to do. Stealing, breaking into a home, negotiating with a foul creature of darkness, all of these were against what he'd been taught as a Templar. But what choice did he have? William couldn't allow his mentor to languish in his current state, witless and barely conscious. And they couldn't allow the fiend to live.

Worse still, William couldn't tell the order about this -- there was no way to explain it without implicating himself and his mentor, without revealing their failures. At best they'd be stripped of their armor and cast from the Inquisition. At worst, they could be executed for collusion with dark forces. If it was just his own honor at stake, William told himself, he could fall on his sword and do this by the book. But he couldn't let Gaius down. The man meant too much to him.

There it was -- the overbuilt townhouse was an odd, inelegant structure that blended seamlessly with the maze of similar homes, built by merchants with more coin than taste. William idled nearby, renewing his ward and reciting the words to Banishing Fire as he waited for the residents to clear out. He worried about looking out of place, even in plain clothes, but passersby didn't seem to notice his unease.

Half an hour later, the midday sun blazing overhead, William saw his chance as the stream of pedestrians lulled for one perfect moment. He stepped up to the door, pulled the scroll from its case, placed his hand on the doorknob, and fumbled over the words of power. A rough, sickly feeling flickered through his body, then vanished. There was a soft click. The knob turned freely in his hand.

Silas Revene's house was carefully decorated with paintings, sculptures, and furniture from the most popular artists in the city. William did his best to remain quiet and alert, scowling at the ostentatious display of wealth. Revene would get his due when all of this was over -- harboring a demon would earn you a swift execution under the Court of Steel.

The building had an odd, lingering aroma that William could not place, but suspected was incense. Perhaps for dark rituals? How heavily had Revene been involved in this, William wondered? Parlor, kitchen, and lounge all contained nothing of interest. The templar doubled back and realized he'd missed the stairs, which were untouched by the sunlight streaming through the overly elaborate windows. The beast was lurking in the upper floors, no doubt.

Body tense and alert for danger, William began to ascend. It was most likely a trap -- the creature had exhorted William to come to the house, right after she'd... Never mind that, William thought. Focus. His ward was reinforced and he'd been the top duelist in his class at the academy. It didn't matter if he was expected, or even if that damn pyromancer was here. The man had been lucky, and nothing more -- their fight should have never played out the way it had. Here, in the close confines of a building, with nowhere for the coward to run? William could face any three of his ilk and walk away unsinged.

William pulled his blade from its scabbard as he reached the top of the steps and muttered the words to Banishing Fire. The incantation blazed with sacred light in his palm, illuminating the hallway before him. In the flickering mage light, William noticed faint chalk markings under one of the doors. This was it -- cultists loved their damn ritual circles, as Gaius had always said. More chalk than the academy on exam week.

The flickering of his spell sent a ribbon of illumination into the room, widening slowly as William opened the door. There was the summoning circle, as expected. The spacious bedroom had been cleared of furniture to allow for a truly massive web of chalk-etched runes and symbols. The language meant nothing to William, but he was sure powerful magic had been used here.

At the center of the pattern, kneeling on the floor, was the succubus.

She was dressed immodestly, as befitted her sinful nature. A white sweater hung off her body, revealing her shoulders and a shameful amount of cleavage along with the black satin straps of her bra. Her skin shone gently in the half-light? The sweater's tight, thin material clung to her chest, illuminating the curves of her body. A short pair of horns pushed through the glossy blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders, drawing the eyes to the black silk choker that ringed her neck. Her unreasonably short skirt was disturbed in the back by a thin tail resting above the firm swell of her round, perfect ass. She wore open-toed black platform heels, each secured by a black silk ribbon that wound up her calf.

The woman was half-facing away from the door, her eyes downcast. Had she not noticed him? Was she in some sort of trance, or meditation? William's breath had grown short and he realized he was staring. Her body was pure temptation, but his eyes were focused on her chest. The plump, tantalizing curve of her breasts rose and fell gently with every breath, the tight fabric of her sweater accentuating her body. William stared at the slick curves of her cleavage as thoughts unbefitting a templar seeped into his mind. He wanted to get closer, to see more clearly.

The light from William's spell flickered momentarily before roared back to life. He needed to be firm with the creature, like Gaius would have been. William flung the door open, holding his left hand over his head to illuminate the room.

"You'll not best a Templar so easily, monster! There will be no escape for you this time."

The demon turned, gazing up at him through long eyelashes. Here tail flicked back and forth, sending tiny ripples across her skirt.

"Well?" William called. "No honeyed words this time, eh? On your feet, fiend -- today you answer for your crimes against Nath Valen and her people." He stepped forward into the room, spell aimed at the creature before him and blade held in the guard position.

He eyed her cautiously as the succubus rose to her feet with inhuman grace. "Oh, I'm so terribly sorry sir Templar," she said coquettishly, batting her eyelashes. "I didn't want to cause you any trouble."

"Lies and deception -- you won't talk your way out of this." William took a step into the room, checking the corners in case that mage was lurking around. "And step back -- up against the wall. I want you no closer to me than necessary."

The succubus turned and walked to the far wall, each step accentuating her supple thighs and offering glimpses of the pink thong that lurked beneath her skirt. "As you wish, my lord." She pivoted as she reached her destination, subtly pulling down the front of her sweater before folding her arms under her chest. "What... service... can I provide for you?"

William realized his breathing had become labored and took a moment to catch his breath. Just the spell, he told himself. Holding it like this would put a strain on anyone.

"You will unmake the foul curse you've placed upon my partner," William began, the sphere of light around his hand glowing with sacred ferocity. "And upon myself. And I will ensure your banishment to the Far Realms is swift and painless. Fail to comply," he said, gesturing with the spell, "And I will burn you so terribly your tortured spirit will suffer for the rest of your miserable existence." The Templar allowed himself a slight smile. The threat had come out perfectly, and he could see the creature tremble before his righteous fury. Everyone knew that demons were cowards and would put their own self-interest above all else.

"Oh, my lord," the demon began, "If you could allow me to explain --"

"None of your lies, witch!" The light burned with blinding radiance.

"I was coerced!" she yelled, cowering against the wall. "Please!"

William snarled, but lowered the spell and allowed its light to dim. "Be quick then," he spat. "I have no time for your treachery." He focused his attention on the woman before him, ready to burn her at the first sign of a spell or attack.

"Yes, of course my lord. You see, I was summoned here by that dreadful mage. The one you fought so bravely against that day. His evil magics compel me to obey when I leave this circle."

"A likely story, beast. Go on, then."

"I do not know his goal, or even his name. Only that he summoned me to act as a conduit from the Far Realms and to do his terrible bidding." A sob escaped her mouth. "He has used me most terribly in that wicked pursuit. Demon I may be, but I am a peaceful creature. I was content to live among my own kin until I was drawn here by his summoning and enslaved to his will."

William nodded. All of this fit with his understanding of demonology -- cults or powerful mages summoned demons by speaking their true names and used them to further their dark agendas. Such plans inevitably ended in disaster, either at the hand of the Templars or the summoner's own folly, but they could be dangerous foes while their power remained. William could feel his body heat up, cheeks flushing with anticipation. He could be onto something big here.

"I would help you if I could, my lord. I do not wish you or your friend to suffer unduly. But bound as I am, I can work no spells without the express command of my cruel master."

"If what you're saying is true... and knowing that I could never trust a creature such as yourself... what would you suggest? And how long do we have before your 'master' returns?" William was wary, but increasingly optimistic. If the creature could be persuaded to turn on her master, perhaps he could resolve this whole affair by himself. Gods, he'd be a hero! William would have to put the fiend down at the end of it, of course, but for now he could play along. He'd just need to watch the demon carefully in the meantime. Never take his eyes off of her.

"He is an adventurer, and his spirit comes and goes from this place. He will usually enter the house a few hours before nightfall. We may have little time before he returns, my lord." The succubus ran her hands through her hair, splaying it out behind her and shaking it into place with a practiced flick of her head. "My master has kept me weak, unable to draw sufficient power to break free from his binding. If I could have only a little energy, I would be able to break his power over me. I could lift the curse and return to my own realm, and we would both be rid of him." The woman paused, lowering her eyes. "If only..." She bit her lip. "No, I shouldn't even discuss it. No Templar would consider such a thing."

William's hand burned with the effort of maintaining his spell. He dismissed Banishing Fire and summoned a wisp of light, bathing the room in a warm glow. "I'll be the judge of that. Keep talking, demon."

"I cannot overcome the binding spell in my current state. I would need more energy."

"And how would we accomplish that?"

"Well... I suppose that, with a few drops from you, I might be strong enough to escape his clutches..."

"A few drops?" William frowned. "Of my blood, I suppose?"

"No, my lord... of your semen." The succubus raised her eyes to meet William's, her pose and expression the picture of demureness.

The Templar's eyebrows shot up. "That... hm." What should he do here? What would Gaius do? William found himself struggling to maintain his aura of confident superiority in the face of this new information. Was she telling the truth? The facts seemed to line up, more or less. Her demeanor was completely different before -- perhaps this was the demon's true self, when she was not bound to her summoner's service?

It would be a risk, even so, but just coming to this house he had been prepared to risk anything to rescue Gaius from his malaise. His ward was fully intact -- he would be shielded against any kind of spells or harmful magic as long as it held. And he could monitor its integrity during whatever... event... this would involve.

William hadn't realized he'd started walking, but now found himself across the room just a body's length from the creature. To better tell if she was lying, the Templar explained to himself. He certainly wasn't thinking of the beautiful, delicate face looking up at him, smiling shyly as she played with her hair. Or the smooth, perfect curves of her body in that sinfully tempting outfit. He certainly wasn't staring at the full softness of her bust, nor did he notice the mesmerizing bounces and jiggles that accompanied each slight motion.

"I suppose..." William coughed, realizing his throat had gone dry. "I suppose a few drops would be alright."

"You are more kind than I deserve, my lord," she said, smile widening slightly. "We can stop as soon as you wish, of course. You will be in complete control."

"Right," William muttered. "Complete control." He did not find the phrase particularly comforting. "What do you need me to do?"

"Just come closer, my lord. Let me take care of the rest." The succubus motioned him forward with two fingers and William found himself following automatically.

A shiver traced its way down the Templar's spine as the succubus began to undo his belt. Her scent drifted upward, fragrant and delicious, more musk than perfume. Easy, William, he thought to himself. Steady. Just keep an eye on your ward and pull away once it's done. You're doing this for Gaius. He clenched his hands into fists as she withdrew his cock from its confines. He tried not to think about how sexy it was, watching and feeling her small, pretty hands hold his swollen shaft.

"Oh, my," the woman giggled, caressing him as she admired her prize. "Your penis is already so excited." She gazed up at him, licking her lips as her fingers stroked him tenderly.

"Let's just get this over with," William grunted.

"Of course." The demon lifted her sweater, exposing the smooth swell of her breasts. Her bra exposed more than it covered, pushing her large breasts together in an entrancing display of soft, creamy cleavage. Her fingers trailed delicately along her breasts, drawing his eyes in, before guiding the Templar's erection to rest against the enticing crevice.

The succubus opened her mouth. Glistening strands of saliva fell from her long tongue, coating her cleavage and the tip of the man's penis.

William's heartbeat was deafening. He remembered to check his ward, comforted to find it at 100%. He watched, spellbound, as she used both hands to massage the liquid into her breasts until they were slick and oily.

William frowned, halfway between being spellbound and perplexed. "What.... um. What are you doing?" Though he would never admit it to a demon, the Templar had almost no experience with women in an intimate sense. Purity and chastity were part of the Templar code, after all. They were to remain unsullied by pleasures of the flesh. He forced himself to control his breathing. As Gaius had taught him.

The succubus giggled, meeting his eyes as she hefted her soft, heavy breasts and bounced them distractingly. "Are you ready, noble Templar?"

William's cock twitched energetically. He opened his mouth and found it too dry to speak. The man could only watch as the demon leaned forward and enveloped his cock effortlessly.

The Templar stifled a groan as he felt himself immersed in the tight, slippery warmth of the demon's body. The sensation was overpowering, but he did his best to fight it. Several seconds later he re-met the demon's gaze, his face flush but triumphant.

The succubus smiled lasciviously and began to move her breasts in gentle motions, up and down.

Teasing, slippery pleasure overwhelmed William. Her tight cleavage overpowered him instantly as the woman massaged his aching cock. His knees buckled, his hips leaning forward into the demon's seductive embrace. Her breasts jiggled enchantingly, and the Templar found he could no longer meet the woman's gaze as his eyes were trapped in her cleavage.

Retaining a scrap of focus, William checked his ward. He was relieved to find it fully intact. He managed to free his eyes for a moment and noticed the demon's expression had grown smug, almost predatory. He was quickly distracted again as she renewed her efforts, causing the Templar's voice to leak out in ecstasy as his cock ached with the urge to cum.

"Almost there," the succubus cooed. "That's it, such a good boy."

William's body shivered at her praise. His orgasm was building, cock pulsing with excitement as the demonic paizuri guided him over the edge. The Templar's mind went white as his cock emptied itself into her soft breasts, prayerfully offering her his cum. His knees weakened again, and he put his hands on the demon's shoulders to steady himself. Her smooth, soft body felt incredibly comfortable beneath his trembling hands.

Moments later, William's vision was swimming but his head felt marginally clearer. "That... was all, correct?" He looked in shock at the thick white cream adorning the woman's breasts.

"That is sufficient, my lord. I have stopped moving, as per our agreement." She knelt in perfect stillness, looking up at the Templar expectantly as a single strand of semen dripped onto her lap. The liquid was slowly disappearing, absorbed into her body and clothing.

William's cock was still hard, throbbing impatiently inside its sticky prison. But he was in charge here -- the flesh served the mind, as Gaius often said. The ordeal was over.

Using the succubus' shoulders to brace himself, he gingerly withdrew himself from between her breasts and found his cock incredibly sensitive post-orgasm. As he slid free from the demon's freshly-lubricated breasts with a wet, enticing slurp, William moaned. His glans was pressed against the demon's cleavage. In his mind, he knew the ordeal was over, but the thought crept into his mind that there was no need to stop...

Before he realized what was happening, William pushed himself between the demon's cleavage. For a second time the he attempted to extract himself, then immediately thrust into the welcoming slickness of her breasts again.

The Templar's face twisted in frustration as he thrust inside a third and fourth time, hands still holding her shoulders. His body was flushed with heat. His fingers sank into her warm, perfumed skin. The pleasure was incredible, even better than the first time. What was happening? Something was wrong, but what? His ward was intact. He'd done what she asked - why wouldn't his body stop moving?

12