A Virtual Temptress Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key turned and Dan pushed his way inside, taking the stairs two at a time. Lexi rose as he entered her room, surprise evident on her face. Dan crossed the gap, standing over her, locking eyes.

Myriad rehearsed questions melted as he looked at the woman in front of him. Gone was the predatory huntress, the sly seduction. She was still upset, she realized. Struggling for words. She was frail and fragile, annoyed and uncertain. Painfully human. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Dan stepped forward, put his arms around Lexi's shoulders, and kissed her.

The succubus squeaked in surprise before pulling Dan closer, returning his affection with a fierce hunger. Their lips crushed together, tongues tangled, graceless and beautiful, tumbling onto the bed in a flurry of limbs.

"Daniel," Lexi gasped, breaking the kiss. "Perhaps we should talk first. If you aren't ready for... this."

Dan nuzzled into Lexi's neck as they held each other, eyes closed, breathing in the scent of her body. Damn, he was tired. But he couldn't sleep now, he needed... needed to...

Lexi shook her head, smiling as she held Dan in her arms and guided him onto the pillows. "You're little use to me like this," she murmured. "Rest. We can speak in the morning." With Dan's head cradled against her chest, she settled the two of them onto the bed and sighed. "We understand each other so little, Daniel. But I think that will change."

12