A Virtual Temptress Ch. 18

Story Info
Misunderstanding and romantic seduction.
1.9k words
4.75
9.1k
15

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan woke to the rough staccato of raindrops on his roof and the cobbles outside. Slender fingers of light reached through the blinds, dappling the room in sun and shadow. The breeze was warm through the half-open window. Rain-scent wafted across the pyromancer's recumbent form. Lightning flashed, echoed seconds later by the grumble of far-off thunder.

What had happened last night? Had he slept in-game? There was a vague recollection of making up with Lexi, but the specifics still eluded him. Dan blinked, letting his eyes focus. He squinted at the overstated opulence of the suite, taking a few long breaths to steady himself. His HUD read 2pm, which meant he'd overslept past both classes, but Dan was less worried about his attendance than his incomplete memory of the night before. He brought both hands up to rub his eyes but found his arms wouldn't move - both wrists were tied with some kind of black fabric, shackling him to the bedposts. He kicked experimentally and found his legs likewise restrained, bound at the ankle with the same stretchy material. Dan sniffed a couple of times, trying to identify the scent co-mingled with the rain.

It wasn't that worrying, when he really thought about it. Odd, maybe. Players weren't supposed to be able to sleep in-game in Saga, some kind of health regulation, but the auto-kick didn't always work, so that wasn't unusual. If someone had broken in and tied him up, it was probably another player.

Unless... Dan began mentally sorting through potential in-game enemies. One of the other Templar branches? Unlikely. They would have dragged him back to some inescapable compound. Same with the city guard or any other sanctioned group. The Arcanist's Society? He'd upset some people, but this seemed an excessive response. It could always be someone new, some kind of living questline the devs had rolled out. Dan grinned. Whatever the case, it would be exciting to find out. He mulled over options for escaping or turning the tables on his captors. For the time being, it was probably best to lay still and wait for them to show. Any moment now...

"Awake at last."

Dan craned his neck, stretching his bindings as he shifted first to his left, then his right. There - a shadow behind the drapes. How had they approached so quietly?

"Do not strain yourself, child. The bonds are quite secure."

Dan tried to place the voice. She almost sounded like Lexi, but the accent was way off. What if this was some other succubus? She could have followed Lexi's trail from wherever their home was, and now she was springing some sort of trap on them both. The speaker was talking again, something about how easy he'd been to overcome, but Dan was only half listening. Pieces of the puzzle fell into place. She'd mostly avoided conversation about her past. What had the imps called her that night in the Inquisition barracks? Archfiend of something? Shit. What if they hadn't come here for him, but for Lexi? She might already be in danger - he'd have to act quickly. The figure was moving now, stepping out from behind the curtains.

Hellfire danced across Dan's arms, flooding the room with bloody light as his bindings ignited. He rolled, casting as he spun and pushing himself to his feet in a burst of heat and flame. The mage spun from the smoldering mattress, too fast for his opponent to react, incanting a Flamebreak that would knock her straight through the window. He'd follow with a Phoenix Descent, driving them into the street and then...

The spell died in Dan's throat, his fiery assault sputtering. "Oh," Dan said. He was trying not to breathe hard, but it was going poorly. "Hi Lexi. You, uh. Startled me."

The succubus took a step back, appraising the pyromancer and raising a brow. "I will admit, Daniel, I had planned for things to get heated. But this was not quite what I had in mind."

"I thought..." No, too awkward to explain. "Sorry," Dan said. "I was just. You know."

"Startled?"

Dan cleared his throat. "Yeah. Sorry." He cursed himself mentally. Of course it had been Lexi. Obvious, looking back.

Lexi frowned, wrinkled her nose, and sighed. "The apology is welcome, but not needed. After last night, I thought a surprise would be enjoyable. I should have anticipated your reaction, given our various clandestine operations."

The succubus stepped around Dan, surveying what remained of the bed. There was a smoking crater in the center of the mattress, sheets cast off in a charred heap. The smell was unpleasant.

For a while neither spoke. They stared at the ground, or their hands, or the ex-mattress.

Dan was first to break the silence, clenching his hands as he spoke. "So... what did you have in mind? Before I lit things on fire."

Lexi walked a few steps and sank into an overstuffed maroon armchair. "I had thought to..." She waved her hand vaguely. "Recreate the excitement of our first meeting. What are your thoughts?" Lexi gestured to her outfit: a sheer black bodysuit, v-necked to her navel, patterned in gold and lavender. Black thigh-highs, revealing a swathe of her creamy hips, drawing the eye to the firm swell of the succubus ass. Opera gloves ran up her arms to the elbow. Lexi posed, lips drawing into a knowing smile as she swept a hand through her golden hair, revealing the elegant curl of her horns.

Dan blinked rapidly, blood rushing to his face. "Wow. Yeah. You look incredible."

The succubus preened. "I thought it would be entertaining to use the succubus myths from your world as a pattern. There were a surprising number from which to choose." Lexi trailed a hand down her chest, tracing the pattern of the outfit absent-mindedly.

"Look, why don't we run it back," Dan offered. He glanced at the bed and wrinkled his nose. "Maybe in a different room."

"It was meant to be a surprise, Daniel."

"I'll play along. Look, I really appreciate you trying, Lexi - this is new territory for both of us, and this was sweet of you. I want to make this work."

The succubus hesitated for a moment, then grinned, eyes dancing as she rose. "Very well, I am persuaded. The velvet room, perhaps? I think it would suit the scene."

Dan started to object but caught himself first. "Perfect. You take your time with... whatever you need to get ready." He walked out of his bedroom, sneaking a last glance at Lexi as he passed. God, she was gorgeous. This whole thing was surreal. Or maybe unreal. Dan made his way down the hall, wondering how he'd gotten into all of this, wondering if it was too good to be true. No, don't overthink things. Everything seemed to be running smoothly, for the first time since he'd met Lexi. There would be complications later, no doubt, but he was going to enjoy this while he could.

The velvet room was the tackiest place in Silas Revene's house, a notable feat among its gaudy competitors. The canopy and bedspread were red velvet chased with golden leaves. Navy velvet tapestries adorned the wall, depicting scenes from various courts throughout the Empire's history. The carpet was less awful, a muted gray color that, while at odds with the rest of the room, was at least not painful to look at. The room had a specific smell, faint but difficult to describe, which Dan attributed to a lack of dry cleaning.

Still, he wasn't there for the decor. Dan lay down on the bed, making himself comfortable, trying not to watch the doorway. Trying to suppress the nervous tremor creeping up his spine. It wasn't as though this was the first time he'd been with Lexi. Right? But it certainly didn't feel that way. The other times hadn't been his choice, though it was hard to argue he hadn't enjoyed them. This was different. Special, somehow. Dan had dated a little, but never had a long-term girlfriend. Was that what Lexi was to him? That was probably a conversation for another time. After they... after...

"Poor, spellbound hero." Lexi stood in the doorway, her halo of golden hair framing her smug expression. "Thinking you could enter the demon queen's lair without succumbing to my charms." She laughed, low and menacing. "No, don't look for your friends. They are all quite... occupied."

Dan watched the succubus' approach, each slow step causing her breasts to jiggle, drawing his eyes to the alluring field of her cleavage. He could feel the charm settling in, the pink haze at the edge of his vision. For the first time he let it happen. A contented sigh escaped the man's mouth as his body was claimed by warm, sinful lust. His pants were suddenly tight, erection tenting outward, eager for the demon's touch.

"I confess that I was worried at first, hero. Fighting past my minions, blathering on about how you were fated to triumph over evil." She leaned in, close enough that Dan could smell the warm fragrance of her body. "Now look at you. Staring. Submissive. Resistance crumbling away like a spent scroll."

Even through the soft haze of succubus magic, Dan felt a smile creep onto his face. "I'll never give in," he breathed, shaking his head weakly. "Good always prevails. Over Evil."

"Ah, but why would you want to win when it feels so good to lose?" She sat, trailing her fingers down the pyromancer's torso, smiling wickedly. "You know what happens when a man gives in to a succubus, don't you? Surely you've heard the stories... Beauty that drives men to betrayal. To madness."

She crawled toward him on the bed, slow and sinuous. Heat flooded Dan's body. Blood sang in his veins.

"All you have to do is give in," Lexi purred. "Just one time." Her hand stroked his erection, drawing it out from his pants, letting it press against the front of her panties. "You would drown in pleasure, sweet hero. Watching my big, soft breasts as I bounce up and down, up and down, enslaving your poor, vulnerable cock with my naughty succubus pussy."

Lexi hovered over Dan, the folds of her vulva teasing against his swollen length. Precum oozed from the tip. Dan struggled to retain control as his body fought to surrender. "Please," he panted. "I can't..."

"Can't what, brave warrior?" The succubus leaned closer, her breasts wonderfully close, poisoned honey dripping from her mouth into his ear. "Use your words, darling. Tell me what you want."

"You!" Dan couldn't hold back, didn't want to. "Please, I need you. I'll do anything!"

Lexi nuzzled into Dan's neck, kissing him gently. "You certainly will," she whispered. Dexterous fingers guided her pussy over Dan's cock, hesitating for a teasing moment before slipping him inside. "Let it out, sweetie. Give me everything."

Moans turned to whimpers as Dan thrust into his mistress, lost in the slick heat of her tight, perfect, pussy. Lexi rode him slowly, each movement a symphony of pleasure that only they could hear. She milked him relentlessly, lovingly, savoring each offering, cooing words of encouragement. He could give a little more, couldn't he? And he could. He had to. Dan was lost in her eyes and her voice and her body, drowned by pleasure and buoyed by her words. After an eternity he collapsed, cradled in her arms, drifting into pleasant dreams tinged with pink.

The rain had died to a drizzle when Dan awoke, tired but comfortable. Lexi was snuggled against him, head pressed against his chest. She looked up as he stirred.

"How was it for you?" Dan asked, mustering what little confidence he felt as he stared down into those golden eyes.

Lexi stretched, arching her back before cuddling back into her lover's arms. "I am more than satisfied, Daniel. You were a very good boy."