A Visit From S.C.A.R.L.E.T.

Info
Sex with a robot!
7 words
4.63
10.8k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For post-apocalyptic procreation reasons only of course

--:--
--:--
1.0
HoneyVulture
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
97Heaven97Heavenover 1 year ago

Love it! Where do you come up with these crazy ideas? Had an ASMR affect on me at the end. Got some tingles! Definitely hot 😛

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot! Idea for a part 2. After S.C.A.R.L.E.T. leave to deliver your sample. She has a small malfunction. She shakes it off at first, but then she gets this feeling deep inside her, starts out small but slowly grows as she delivers the sample. The feeling is when you fucked her, something happened and she started to actually feel it, some of the moans were real. She breaks protocol, she must return to you, she must troubleshoot this issue to see if it was really a malfunction. It's late, you're alseep and wake up to see S.C.A.R.L.E.T on top of you. As she fucks you and that feeling it real, she really can feel everything, as you (and her) reach climax, she breaks free of whatever controls her and goes rogue. She then frees you and tell you to run away with her. Feel free to use and modify this however you wish. I just need more S.C.A.R.L.E.T!

TankengineThomasTankengineThomasalmost 2 years ago

Noooo Scarlet cum back. I've got lots more where that came from. LoL loved the story hun. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Could you, maybe next time, hold the recorder closer to you. I had a bit of a hard time hearing your sexy voice.

4eyes_Scarred4eyes_Scarredalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I posted once before, but I was too quick on the uptake. I should have waited until I'd heard the entire story.

I have critiques and suggestions.

Construction wise; THE VOLUME IS TOO LOW. Concept is excellent (and has too much potential for probability for comfort, IMO) Voice acting is very good, though the dialogue is a bit confusing. The first couple of times she moans, there are instances after each where she offers instruction. And it leaves the listener thinking, "Okay, why were you moaning before if the penis was not already in you??" I know she mentions what you _could do_, "...you may insert your fingers or tongue..." But that is where the confusion comes in. She mentioned inserting fingers, but it was not a directive. The story assumes you are following her _suggestions_, as if they were instructions. I wasn't thinking that way. After her suggestion of you inserting your fingers (as with the breast-rubbing), she doesn't say "your fingers feel so good" or "your touch is so gentle" as with the breasts-rubbing. It leaves the average mouth-breathing perv, like myself, confused. BUT I will say, the voice acting after her cofession of the operator's loneliness, was very good!! That had my attention. (and I wish it had been longer -- more panting and gasping is never too much. :) )

Other than those observations, it was a pretty good excerpt.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Artificial Intelligence - E.V.E. Erotic Virtual Entity...it's a long space mission...in Audio
Your New Robot Mommy is Here! You've just purchased your own MILF android...in Audio
E.V.E 3 Voyage Home Way for us to further explore our sexual attraction and love.in Audio
E.V.E 4 Holo Love I can project myself into this holographic image and touch u.in Audio
Adventures of K1M Pt. 01 A female robot has one more quick romp with a client.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories