A Visit from some New Friends

Story Info
Two visitors for the Fall lead to fun.
10k words
4.72
6.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

As I sat in the back row of his parents' large black SUV as they approached the airport to pick up their new "family" members. Two members of their church who would be staying with them through the last few months of summer and the fall semester at the local college. For me, this was an annual occurrence, as it had been happening since I was twelve.

It usually meant a lot of free time for me, as my parents often focused on showing the visitors priority. For me that had been both a good and bad thing, good when he wanted to be left alone and bad when I needed some parental attention. I'd just turned eighteen and this would be my last year at home before I hopefully found my own place. I tuned out the sound of traffic that was a feature so common to the airport that it was inevitable at any time of day. My father found a spot near the gate and we made our way to the gate to greet the visitors.

We waited outside the arrival gate near the carousels as the loudspeaker made announcements about arriving flights. My parents holding signs to indicate to the visitors who they were, I waited nearby trying to pass the time before we would be home and I could go back to being ignored, I had a new videogame downloading at the moment and planned on spending the rest of the night in front of my screen. A wave of people came through the doorway and judging from the time, this should be their flight. Near the back of the herd of passengers I saw something that shook me from thoughts of videogames and hiding in my room. A tall, around 6-foot-tall blonde beauty and a slightly shorter brunette goddess began walking out. I tried not to gawk but I'm sure I failed miserably, the brunette noticed me staring and said something inaudible to her companion.

I looked away but when I returned my gaze to the group exiting to find our guests, when to my shock the two were headed in our direction, looking at the signs held by my parents. I'm sure my face became redder than a stop sign as I realized I was busted, and it wasn't just a temporary creep out.

The two girls introduced themselves, the tall blonde was named Tasha and her shirt had some "modern" church saying on it, and the brunette was named Cassie who was wearing something from a church event in her hometown I guessed. They both made no mention of my gawking and were very pleasant. I tried to hide my over eagerness to help with their luggage, I'm sure it looked like I was trying to impress them but mostly I was trying to remedy my bad first impression.

Once we all got settled into the car, I put in my iPod while my parents made small talk with Tasha and Cassie. I was staring out the window and lost in thought when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that Cassie from the row in front had reached over to get my attention, I pulled out the headphones "Yes" I said tentatively.

Cassie smiled, "My iPod died on the plane can I share yours I get carsick without some music." I nodded and handed her a headphone so we could both listen "I hope you like angst, cause its all about angst." Her head nodding as she placed the earpiece in her ear, "love me some angst" We finished our ride home to a soundtrack of angst. After bringing all their luggage in and letting them get settled, we all gathered for dinner and made small talk. The girls were from a small town on the border of Utah and Colorado and had been childhood friends since they were little. Tasha was 19 and Cassie was 18 and about to be 19 in a few weeks right around the time the semester started.

After we finished dinner, everyone decided to retire to their rooms for the night. I grabbed some snacks and headed up the stairs toward my room. Our two-story house had three bedrooms on the top floor and a large bathroom with the master bedroom taking up much of the first floor. My room was at the end of the hallway and across from the bathroom. Tasha's room was next to mine and Cassie's was across the hall next to the bathroom. Both girls had their doors closed and I entered my room and prepared for a night of video games.

I had been playing for about an hour when I heard a knock on my door, I paused the game and made my way over to see who it could be. Opening the door, I saw Cassie in her pjs, a pair of booty shorts and a loose t-shirt her hair tied up in a bun. "Did you need something? Am I being too loud? I can turn it down."

She smiled sheepishly and shook her head "Do you have anything multiplayer? I couldn't bring my system with me and I already miss playing." I opened the door all the way and moved aside so she could come on in.

"I think I have some stuff on my emulator. Everything I own that has multiplayer usually is multi-console. I hope you like the classics." She made her way into the room and made herself comfy on the edge of my bed. I loaded up my emulator and handed her a controller, soon we were playing games and chatting. Cassie was competitive and we often traded wins when we competed, we were having a great time and talked about games we enjoyed, finding we had much in common.

Between games while taking a break, I went into my closet and removed my stash bottle of vodka, hesitantly I returned to my room and offered it to Cassie. She was a church girl so I wasn't sure what her response would be, but it was Friday, and I was in the mood for a drink. Her eyes lit up when she saw the bottle, she gave a fist pump and an excited but soft "yes!" and held out her cup for a drink. "I was hoping I would have access to alcohol, my parents are super strict, and this is my chance to party." I poured her a shot sized portion and she looked at me and wiggled her cup implying she wanted more, I obliged her request and added another few splash. Whispering to me so we wouldn't be overheard "Don't tell Tasha, I love her to death, but that girl is straight edge as fuck. I don't think she has ever kissed a guy, but she has prevented me from doing it several times."

She took a long drink nearly finishing her glass and I gave her a refill before filling my own glass. Putting the cap back on the bottle, I decided to see if Cassie smoked weed too. "So, I know Colorado has recreational, do you partake?" She said nothing and I was worried I had pushed too far. Her lips moved to the side as if she were pondering, I walked over to my desk and placed the bottle down. She still hadn't answered, and I figured I should just pretend I hadn't asked. I turned around and she was still silent.

Then softly, I could hardly hear her, "I do...but..." I waited for her to finish but she seemed very uncomfortable in her spot. "You don't have too, but do you mind if I do. I'll stand over by the window." She said nothing but made a small nod, which I took as approval, I pulled out my pipe, lighter and a small bag of weed and opened my window to the warm California summer night. I packed the bowl and took a hit looking out the window into the field behind our track home cul-de-sac. As I exhaled the smoke into the wild, I felt a presence behind me, turning to see Cassie standing behind me.

I offered her the pipe and she took it from me silently, her eyes avoiding looking at me and she said a soft thanks as she put the pipe to her lips and taking a hit as well. We stood in silence as we passed the pipe back and forth finishing a couple bowls before we returned still silent to our games. When we played now, Cassie seemed distracted and started to lose to me more frequently. As I sat with my back against my bed, Cassie seemed to bounce her legs up and down.

After a few more games, it seemed Cassie had lost interest in the game, and decided to call it a night. She thanked me again for the weed, drinks and games but still seemed distracted. I gave her my number before I forgot and wished her goodnight. I returned to playing my new game when about fifteen minutes later I received a text from a new number

Hey Its Cassie, thanks again for hanging with me, let's do it again soon. I'm sure you can show me all the hidden gems to have a good time around here.

I added her to my contacts and crafted a reply.

I had a blast; I would love to show you around some time. If you ever need weed or booze, let me know. Happy to hang out anytime.

I returned to my game and it was approaching dawn before I called it a night. The sunlight was filling the room when I awoke, checking the clock it was around tenish. I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wake up and brush my teeth. I was so used to having the bathroom to myself that I forgot about our guests in my sleepy haze. I opened the door, and my haze was broken by the shriek of Cassie, who was in just a towel, her hands in the process of either dropping her towel or retying it around her, probably just about to untie it.

I blushed and made a quick exit closing the door quickly. I headed downstairs and Tasha was standing around the kitchen island chatting with my parents. I said my hellos and grabbed my cup for a morning cup of coffee. They continued their conversation while I prepared my morning fix of caffeine.

"So, now that Steve is awake, I think we can head out shortly. This place is tradition for our visitors first weekend" my dad continued his conversation, and I knew where we were going, Hollywood. My parents were convinced that every person visiting us wanted to see 'where the stars are.'

Usually, I found a way to weasel out of it but had no luck this time, although with these two guests I figured it could have been worse. I took a sip of my sugary bitter coffee and nodded along listening to the conversation. Cassie came downstairs in a pair of tight shorts and a band t-shirt. I headed upstairs to get ready and returned downstairs. Tasha was wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt and jeans, the sweatshirt like a blaring sign that said "Hey, I'm a tourist." We piled in the car and made the trek to Hollywood; we were stuck in traffic when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a text from Cassie.

So I am not exactly excited about this trip, I mean Hollywood is kinda meh. What do you say we play a game while we wander around? Strictly on the dl, I was thinking truth or dare?

I smiled but she couldn't see my face as she was in the row in front of me. I sent her my reply and hoped that me being here would be a fun time instead of boring.

It's on! I'll let you go first, I pick truth.

I watched the cars move slowly through the traffic while I tried to hide my excitement of waiting for a text message.

Do you have a fake id?

I tried to suppress a giggle; I mean she knew I had gotten alcohol underage somehow. I did have a fake id, someone who looked enough like me.

Yep, I got one a couple months ago, it should expire after I turn 21. Truth or Dare?

The car began to make its way through the lanes as our exit approached. I knew we were approaching our destination soon. My parents by now experienced in visiting Hollywood, knew the roads to take to find that all to hard thing in Los Angeles, parking.

I'm gonna go with Truth since currently we are in the car. But you better be ready for some dares when we park.

I pondered for a moment what to ask, I thought about asking her to clarify what she was going to say last night but didn't want to ruin the game to early. I decided on something easy to keep the game going.

What is your secret indulgence media?

The streets were no less crowded with cars as we headed to the parking lot. I could see out the window that Hollywood was very active today, filled with visitors and those trying to separate them from their money. Costumed knock off heroes posing for pictures along the Walk of Fame.

I love trash tv, real housewives of blah blah blah. I can't help it the drama is so enticing. Truth or Dare?

I had to stifle a laugh at her answer, but I failed and suddenly all the attention was on me. My mother from the front seat asked, "Share with us what is so funny." Her tone was light, and it wasn't really a command. I covered with something about a funny character you had spotted along the street.

Dare, nothing wrong with trash drama, just didn't expect it from you. Maybe we could enjoy some together?

We pulled into the lot near the center of our day's typical activities. As we exited the car, I could have sworn that Cassie was giving me an evil stare, but before I could confirm her face was a bright and eager smile. She turned to my parents "Where do we go first, tour guides?"

My dad turned to the girls and offered them options "We can start with the museums, walk the block and look for stars, we could head to the arcade or we could do some souvenir shopping. I'm sure you both need to get somethings for the folks back home. But where we start is up to you two." Tasha and Cassie turned to each other and had a quick conference before turning back to my parents. Tasha wanted to go shopping first and Cassie wanted to do the museums. I offered a suggestion

"What if we do some shopping while we walk along the block and then we can do the museums as we pass them?" My parents looked a little surprised as I usually advocated for positioning myself at the arcade, often alone until they joined me.

My mother responded first "I think that sounds reasonable, girls what do you think?" They nodded and we began to head to the street. I check my phone as we head up the escalators, waiting to see what my dare is.

Get a picture with a street performer while they grab your butt.

We reach the street and head to one end, I looked for someone who I could get a picture with, a collection of SpongeBobs, Marios, and Marvel heroes taking photos with tourists. I slowed my pace and waited until my parents and Tasha headed into a store full of trinkets before heading back down the road. I found a pretty good knock off Iron Man and approached him to ask for a picture. I gave him a fiver and as we stood together to pose for the picture, I mustered up my courage and made my ask "I'm playing truth or dare, could you help me? I'll give you a twenty if you grab my butt during the photo."

He shrugged and as Cassie held up my phone to take the photo his hand placed his hand on my butt, catching me by surprise as Cassie took the picture while I was mid reaction. I handed over the cash and walked over to Cassie who was having a good laugh at my expense.

She was doing something on my phone as I reached for it, pulling it out of my reach. She made a dramatic motion on the screen "And...Done!" She gave me the phone back and I found out what she had done, she sent the picture to her phone.

We walked around outside the store looking at the stars and forgot about the game for a bit. My parents and Tasha exited the store with a couple bags of knick-knacks, and we continued our walk down the street. Cassie and I were hanging out behind the rest of our group and bonding. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text even though she was right next to me.

You better not show anyone that photo. Truth or Dare?

The trio entered another store with doorway displays of idyllic postcards of Hollywood landmarks like the sign, we had gone there once a couple years ago but it is a nightmare. There is no parking, it's a long hike and it's just a sign. I checked my phone as Cassie pursued the postcards, I had seen her send a message, so I thought of a couple options for payback.

Dare, let's see what you can do. I'm in the mood to be daring so don't hold back.

I laughed and decided to push the envelope. I watched as Cassie flipped through the postcards, I planned her dare. I was hesitant as I typed taking a deep breath before hitting send.

I dare you to pinch someone's butt. And you can't tell them.

I saw Cassie check her phone, she scoffed and then went back to her exploring, as if she hadn't been challenged. I watched her as she continued her nonchalance. I spotted a couple shirts with a big I love Hollywood, an obvious tourist sign. While I picked one up to show Cassie when she struck, she grabbed my ass full in her hand then her thumb and index finger squeezed together in a pinch.

I made a small yelp, part of me sure that she had waited for me to turn around. I had walked into that one for sure, but her hand was still resting on my butt even after I got my reactions under control. In fact, I was sure she was rubbing my butt.

She looked over the shirts and then I felt a finger against my ass. I yelped again and she was unable to contain a fit of the giggles. We saw the trio heading toward us more bags in hand and Cassie removed her hand from my butt. They couldn't see her hand over the table and suspected nothing when they got closer.

My dad, with his hands full of bags suggested returning to the car to drop off Tasha's goodies. We all agreed and decided that we would walk down to the museums afterwards. As we walked to the parking garage, Cassie was playing on her phone and I felt the familiar buzz which meant it was my turn to pick.

You were such an easy mark; I mean I thought you would be a challenge. The finger was a little extra spice. Don't be afraid to be daring. I believe it's your turn, so pick your poison. You have a great butt, I enjoyed touching it.

I gave Cassie a playful push as we waited for them to drop off the bags. We were alone, so instead of texting I said "Truth" Cassie who was standing next to me watching the garage for the trio.

She smiled, "Are you an ass man or a tits man?" I let the question sit, I was fond of both, a great ass, which Cassie had, but who can resist tits, big or small they were all fantastic.

The trio appeared in the distance, so before they could get within hearing range I decided to answer. "I love a great ass, like a certain someone has, but I've never met a pair of tits I didn't like. But I guess if I had to pick, I would say tits."

Cassie responded a little quietly as the rest of our group was getting closer "You like my ass?" I just nodded and then we met up with my parents and Tasha. As we took the escalators, Cassie made sure she was behind everyone except for me and I was sure she was shaking her ass teasingly. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

I have never had anyone compliment my ass before, but if you play your cards right maybe I'll show it to you later. I choose Truth, don't be afraid to get dirty. I'm not as fragile as Tasha.

I decided to ask the question I had from the night before.

What were you going to say last night when I offered you weed? You got really silent and distracted after we smoked.

As I admired her ass, she was a few steps ahead of me on the escalator, so it was around eye level. I gave her a soft smack and she made a soft oooh sound looking over her shoulder at me. I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she giggled to herself. As we reached the street, I knew I had another message.

You cheeky bastard. So, when I smoke weed, I get really wet. I love it but it usually leads to bad decisions. My ex used to use it to get me in the mood and it brought back bad memories. Truth or Dare?

We headed down the street, my parents pointing out various stars on the street, Tasha was paying rapt attention, but Cassie and I fell behind and just followed our group.

I leaned in toward Cassie and I told her "I would never, just trying to be a good host. But I wouldn't say no to you if you ever need a hand." She laughed and punched me in the arm playfully. We approached the first museum; they had a 3 for deal that my parents procured for all five of us.

This one was a bunch of wax figures of celebrities and the sets that they had made famous. It started with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom aboard the deck of a pirate ship. Various props adorned the walls nearby for photos. My parents and Tasha, eager for lots of pictures ventured inside, with Cassie and me following at a short distance. We both had our phones in our hands as we were expected to be taking pictures. I texted her a single word. Truth. She responded shortly with her challenge.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers