A Visit from some New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you could fuck any celebrity, who would it be?

I had a handful of celebrity crushes, but I didn't know who to pick, I thought about it while the two of us explored the first couple stands, Cassie asking me to take pics of her with various figures. My parents and Tasha were deeper into themuseum just barely within ear shot but I could see them as Cassie posed, it seemed like she was teasing me, her poses getting more suggestive with each click of the camera. Once I decided on my answer, I waited until they got just far enough away. "I guess I would go with Natalie Portman." Cassie looked at me and slyly smiled and she positioned herself with her head in the figures lap like she was blowing him.

After I took the picture, she stood up and said naughtily "Queen Amidala does it for you huh, would you want her in makeup and outfit? I pick dare, I feel like doing something crazy. We approached a fork in the road, one side full of upbeat lights and the other dark and foreboding.

Cassie looked at her choices and with nary a second thought headed for the upbeat side, ignoring the tunnel of horror figures. I waited till she was just inside the bright tunnel before I issued my challenge. "I dare you to go down the horror tunnel." Cassie froze mid step, then turned to face me, she walked over to me with a purpose. Though she was tall, I was taller, and she stared up at me, a fire in her eyes.

I tried to maintain a calm façade, but she made me feel weak. She smiled and dropped her façade, grabbing my hand and heading for the tunnel, her bravery was strong, but I could see it fading as the sound of a lightning bolt cracked and I saw her shake a little. I ventured down the tunnel after her, unsure of what would happen as it had been a long time since I had been down the tunnel.

I could see that Cassie was scared and she clung tightly to me, her arms around me as we made our way past Freddy and then Jason. A loud sound caught us both by surprise and Cassie clung tight to me, her hand grabbing at me and I don't know if it was on accident or on purpose, but she grabbed my crotch and got a full handful of my cock. My erection had been intrigued by her poses and was semi-hard. She let her hand stay there for a second, acting as if she didn't notice but how could she not.

Once she removed her hand, I saw in a flash of the lights that her face was a little red. She still huddled close; her hand still wrapped around me for safety. We made it through the rest of the tunnel without any incidents, but my cock had a mind of its own and was pressing against my jeans.

Once we returned to the upbeat tunnel, the rest of our group had vanished, so we decided to take our time and recover from the dark and dreary to the upbeat hallway full of pop stars and other musicians.

Cassie posed for more pictures and I forgot about the game as what had happened in the tunnel kept playing in my mind. My erection rubbing against my zipper. I was content to put the game on pause when Cassie finished her posing and issued the challenge.

I knew I had no real choice in the matter as her dare had been a bit aggressive. I mustered up my confidence and said dare as bravely as I can, awaiting my fate. Cassie smiled and a flicker of deviousness flashed through her eyes. "I dare you to kiss my ass. I'll let you choose which cheek." That was easy enough, her ass was as juicy looking as a peach and I had feared it was going to be much. "I can accept my punishment, but wouldn't it be dangerous here, someone might see."

She took this time to taunt me her hands under her armpits and making clucking sounds "sounds like someone is chicken." I caved, but a part of me was very excited about this prospect. She leaned against a railing, her butt facing me as she was on lookout.

I walked up behind her and got on my knees quickly I placed one hand on each cheek and then placed a kiss on both cheeks. Cassie looked over her shoulder, "ooooh, couldn't decide? I guess I can accept that."

I stood up my hands still resting on her ass. She stood up away from the railing and her body was pressed against mine, she leaned to the side and her neck was exposed so I took a chance. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the neck and that elicited a purr from her.

I could feel her ass pressing against my crotch, I didn't want the moment to end but it did, and Cassie bounded off to the next wax figure.

Cassie kept posing for pictures as we followed along through a collection of action heroes from various movies. I reminded her that she had to pick, and she settled on truth, I had hoped for dare to create another moment like we had just had but she kept her distance. Her posing stayed risqué, but she seemed to avoid getting too close to me.

I settled on something simple to try and break any tension or awkwardness. "Who you want to play yourself in a movie about your life?" Cassie laughed at my question and turned toward me and walked up close to me, this time her approach was not one of intimidation but had a sexual edge. She got close and grabbed my face in her hands, "you are not gonna believe this, but it would be Natalie Portman." I don't know if it was the answer or the sexual tension, but I leaned in and kissed her.

Our lips met and the world dissolved around us. I don't know who broke first but I looked to see if we had been spotted but we were lucky. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as my eyes searched the room. We finished the room we were in and another, meeting up with everyone else at the exit.

We headed to the next museum across the way, this one about the World Records, I knew this would bring out Cassie's competitive side. I pulled out my phone to send her a text. I offered to put our game on hold, and that we would compete at different stations and the winner would get a reasonable request from the loser.

Cassie responded as we waited to cross the street, asking what a reasonable request would entail. I explained that the request would have limits we could decide on once it was made. She complained that I was asking for an out option because I know I am going to lose.

I offered that she would thank me when she loses. She agreed, probably confident in her skills. As we made our way through the museum we competed, and we were fairly even about halfway through.

After I beat her at stacking dice with chopsticks, we came across three final games. We discussed our standings both asserting that we were one ahead. We couldn't agree so we decided that we would call it a tie and let the three final games decide our fate.

They were sports games and I felt very confident, we started with a basketball game about the most shots made in 30 seconds. I won by a couple of baskets and did a little gloating. The next game was a light tagging game, a collection of bulbs that lit up randomly.

Cassie went first and I knew that I was outmatched. Reflexes had never been my strong suit so I hoped that I could win the next game, the game wasn't even close. We turned to the final game a baseball related one, I went first, and my hands flew as I aimed for the target trying to be accurate and fast.

My time was one of the top scores for the day. Cassie did some intimidation stretching and started to let the balls fly at the target. The clock ticked as her hands were like blurs her score rising higher and faster but then she seemed to slow, and she finished a second and some change behind me.

She turned around her face scrunched up. "I guess you win" she pouted. We finished up at the museum and we decided to call it a day. Our ticket was good for the third museum for the next week or so. We piled in the car and headed home, my mom listing off places we could order dinner from.

Tasha and Cassie were craving some subs so we ordered from a local place, passing around her phone and placing our orders. The traffic was tolerable on the quiet ride home. My phone buzzed and I saw I had a text from Cassie.

So, what is your reasonable request? Let's see if I need that out you deemed so necessary.

I didn't answer her text, deciding to let her imagination run wild. I honestly had no idea what I wanted to say. I let my mind wander too, my cock waking from its nap playing the devil on my shoulder, suggesting things that involved its pleasure.

As we pulled onto the street, I pulled my phone out and asked if she wanted to play some video games tonight. Tomorrow would be a nice chill day around the house, so we didn't have to be up early. She sent a text agreeing as the car pulled into the driveway.

Dinner was a mellow affair everyone was hungry from the long day and chit chat was very light. After dinner, I headed upstairs to my room and Cassie headed to her room, my parents and Tasha deciding to watch a film in the family room. I loaded up the emulator and poured myself a drink changing into loose fitting basketball shorts and a clean t-shirt.

I took a big gulp and tried to gather my confidence while I waited for Cassie to come over. I still didn't have a plan for what to request, well I had ideas, but they were dangerous and crossing a couple lines between some fondling and full-on sex.

My cock began to build a visible tent and I reached into my shorts to readjust. While my hand was in my shorts my door opened and Cassie snuck in quietly, I stifled a squeak as I had been expecting a knock, but I guess Cassie was paying me back for our run in this morning.

She saw my hand in my shorts, and I could see she was looking at m bulge. She shook her head and laughed a little "Couldn't wait for me, or did you want to squeeze a quick one out?" I am pretty sure I blushed a dark red like an apple.

I finished my adjustment and took a swig of my drink before responding. "I was merely readjusting, sometimes this thing gets a mind of its own." My shorts still had a small tent, and I could see that Cassie was staring when she thought he wasn't looking.

I offered her a cup and she nodded, her eyes never straying far from his crotch. I handed her the cup full of soda and rum along with a controller. She took the drink and controller and plopped herself down on my bed just like the previous night.

I walked over to the window and opened it. I turned to Cassie and offered her to join me. She shook her head, "I have to keep myself under control tonight, I got a little carried away today. I just came to hear your" she made air quotes as she said, "reasonable request."

I nodded and took the packed bowl and took a big hit while she sat on my bed scrolling through the games. I took another hit and walked over to the bed, opting to sit next to her instead of on the floor. "So, what game should we play tonight?" I asked, letting her lead since she seemed to be guarded at the moment.

She selected an old skateboarding game, and we played a couple games making light chit chat, the request hanging out like the elephant in the corner. We were in the middle of a game, and she was losing badly when she decided to play dirty, she grabbed at my crotch while I was in the middle of a combo and the surprise caused me to fall.

She laughed but her hand remained on my cock, softly rubbing it through my shorts. She pulled her hand away and returned her focus to the game. Once the game ended, she put down the controller and offered to get us both a refill. While she was pouring, I let my eyes explore her body when I thought she wasn't looking.

Her tight shorts shaping her beautiful ass, and a loose-fitting shirt highlighting her curves in the moonlight, it was then that I noticed she had not worn a bra as her nipples softly poked against her shirt. She finished pouring the drinks and turned to face me, my eyes quickly moving from her body to her face.

I waited for her to return to the bed with our drinks, but she leaned against the desk next to the now almost empty bottle and noticing I was waiting smiled broadly and let the moment hang in the air. "I am gonna wait here for you to issue your request, see how you like being kept in suspense."

I took a big gulp of air as I realized I had been holding my breath, I took a deep breath "I don't want to go to crazy, but I really enjoyed touching your ass, but I would like to request a chance to fondle your tits."

Silence filled the room Cassie maintained a face that gave no indication of what she was thinking. She would be living across from me for the next four months or so and I had just gone too far. Cassie broke the silence, "would you like to go under my shirt, or should I take it off?"

My heart leaped into my throat as I realized I may not have done irreversible damage. She stood still awaiting my answer and I decided on my answer. "I always like the feeling of being under the shirt, gives it that sneaky element, so you can keep your shirt on."

She beckoned me over and then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it away from her chest, I stood slowly and readjusted the now very obvious tent in my shorts and walked over to her. I slid my hands under her shirt, my fingers sliding against her soft skin, she made soft noises as my fingers made their way to her chest.

I found her breasts and my hands began to explore, her nipples which had been hard when I noticed them poking through her shirt were eagerly awaiting my touch. I gave her nipples a soft pinch and Cassie rolled her head back and made a very audible moan.

I played with them and ran my fingers around her soft globes. She leaned her head forward and I noticed a fire in her eyes, she leaned in and our lips met as my hands tweaked her hard nipples. She slid her tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced around each other as my hands massaged her tits, again we got lost in the moment.

After several minutes she broke the kiss and I began to pull my hands out of her shirt, in case, she felt our bet had been met. She made no movement to stop me and I returned my hands to her breasts.

We continued in this way for a few more minutes when she reached down and grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her breasts and somewhere inside me, I felt like being daring, I leaned down and my tongue slid out tentatively as I moved my head toward her exposed nipples.

She made no effort to stop me and my tongue touched her nipple, and she moaned a little too loudly and that shook us from our moment. She pulled me away and I was worried I had gone too far, but she brought my head up to hers and we made out again.

Once we broke apart, she grabbed the drinks and returned to her spot on my bed, her shirt still discarded on the floor. We played another game, but I found myself distracted as we sat in silence, but I couldn't help watching her tits bounce as she played.

After I was defeated easily, I decided it was time for a smoke break and again offered her to join me. She nodded silently and walked over to join me by the window, she took a deep hit and after exhaling she turned to me, her tits catching the moonlight like a beacon when she spoke "Look, I'm not some slut or something, I know we just met yesterday but I had a really bad breakup a couple weeks ago and it felt nice to be wanted. I don't know if I want to stop playing with you, but I just wanted you to know that I wasn't just going to put out for you because of what we did."

Fighting the desire to admire her tits while she spoke about serious things, I looked deep into her eyes. "I would never want to take advantage of you, I haven't had a serious girlfriend since high school, and that ended with a lot of hurt. You are beautiful and I am having a lot of fun hanging with you. The ball will always be in your court. And for the record, I wasn't trying to sneak a peek this morning just forgot I had guests."

When I finished my words hung in the air and as I took a hit my eyes looking out over the wilds unsure of what to do now. After exhaling and watching the smoke dissipate before turning back to my guest.

As I handed over the pipe, Cassie took it in her hands and placed it on the desk and then grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me in for a deep kiss. When we broke for air, she smiled kindly at me "My shirt can stay off, but my shorts stay on, maybe I'll be bolder next time, no promises."

She walked over to the bed and I could tell she was definitely shaking her ass teasingly. I took the audacious move and snuck up behind her and gave her a soft smack on her gorgeous ass. She looked at me over her shoulder, "naughty boy!" but her tone was playful.

We played a couple more games before we called it a night. It was approaching three and I could see her eyes fighting to stay open. I gave her a soft kiss before she walked out the door.

I got into bed and tried to get some sleep when my phone vibrated, I rolled over to grab it when I saw that it was a text from Cassie along with a picture. I opened the message, and the picture made my cock surge to attention and I knew that I would need to give it some release before I would be able to fall asleep.

Since I know you enjoyed them, I thought you deserved a picture in case you needed a little extra fuel.

A picture of her naked except for her shorts, her tits surrounding her hand which was buried in her shorts.

It looked like she was fingering herself I listened to see if I could hear any sounds from across the hall. I took a picture of my now massive tent and my hand hidden as well in my shorts and sent her a picture in return.

Look at what your picture did, I'm so hard guess I will be needing that fuel.

I sent the picture and text and began to think about what had happened today and what could happen in the future. My hands exploring her body her fingers wrapped around my cock as she licked it like a lollipop. Her ass in the air as I filled her pussy from behind doggy style.

It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return and my cock exploded streams of cum falling along my belly. As I got my breathing under control, my phone vibrated again. I saw another message and picture.

Show me the mess you made, here is mine.

A picture of her hands sticky with her juices as her fingers were approaching her mouth to lick them clean. I took a picture of my cum covered chest and didn't notice my cock was in the shot until after I hit send.

I cleaned myself up and waited for a response but my eyes heavy after the long-awaited release and long day won the battle and I drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning in the morning, the sun already high in the sky. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and made my way to the restroom, remembering that I had guests and knocked this time but heard no response.

The room was quiet, so I tentatively opened the door and saw that it was empty. I brushed my teeth and rubbed the remnants of sleep from my eyes with some water. I headed downstairs and the kitchen was also empty, my parents who had always been early risers were probably out and I didn't know if they had gone somewhere with the girls. I decided to take advantage of the quiet house and took a shower.

While I was washing my body and lost in thought, I heard the door close. I guess I had forgotten to lock the door, another bad habit from my time alone. I resumed my washing and was caught by surprise when the curtain was pulled back roughly and standing outside the shower was Cassie, holding a towel and standing there naked making no effort to cover up. "Can I join you, no one else is home but we could save some water?"

I shrugged as my eyes wandered up and down her body, her slit free from hair and looking so inviting. She hopped in and I moved back so she could get under the warm spray. She washed her hair and just let me enjoy her body with my eyes while I washed off the shampoo from my body.

Her bare ass inches from my awakening cock, she shook me from my visual exploring as she handed me her shampoo, "could you do me a favor and get my back?" I said nothing as I grabbed the bottle and poured a generous dollop into my hands, creating a bunch of suds and started at the top of her back.