A Visit from some New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her shoulders and took a small step closer, my cock getting very close to her ass, its hardening like it was reaching out for her peach like bottom. She moaned as my hands worked up and down her back.

She backed up into me and felt my hardness against her behind and said nothing. I continued down her back until I got to her ass. I worked the skin above her ass in my hands combining massage with lathering. "don't be afraid, it doesn't bite" she said not looking at me but knowing what I was thinking.

My hands took this as an open invitation and soon I was rubbing her ass, my fingers sliding down her crack and spreading her cheeks apart her pink rosebud looking so inviting as my cock was dangerously close to knocking on that door.

I didn't want to go too far but the sounds she was making kept giving me an invitation. I pulled my hands away and gave her a quick once over on her back. "all done" I said my voice shaky. I went to exit the shower when she turned to face me, letting the spray wash the suds off her back and washing out the soap from her hair.

I froze in my spot, my eyes transfixed on her gorgeous nakedness. Her hand reached out and tenderly grabbed my erection in her hand, "do you always have that much or was it special just for me?"

She moved her hand up and down my erection slowly freezing me in my place. My eyes moved down to her hand, her bright red nails standing out against my cock. She gave me a tight squeeze as she awaited my answer. "Well, I was being teased by an absolute hottie, almost all day and then she gave me a wonderful picture and I guess it went into overdrive. It was most def bigger than usual."

My answer seemed to spur her on as she pulled me closer to her and her hand began to move up and down faster. I let her lead and enjoyed the feeling of her hand on my cock. She let go before I could feel my orgasm building my cock bouncing against her hand as she let go trying to force itself back into her hand.

She turned off the water and hopped out of the shower and began to towel off. I joined her as we both got dry from our shower. We returned to our respective rooms to get dressed and not a word spoken between us once we got out.

I was throwing on a shirt when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Cassie wearing a bikini top, if one could call it that, it was little more than string and small patches covering her nipples but leaving little of her breasts actually covered.

She was wearing a pair of bright orange shorts that were so short the barely covered her ass. "I am gonna go catch some rays, do you want to join me?" I nodded quickly ashamed by my eagerness. It was only then that I realized I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt except for a pair of boxers.

My cock poked its head out finding the hole in the front. I reached down to cover up, still embarrassed at my obvious erection. Cassie looked at my cock and licked her lips hungrily. Her eyes returned to my face and disappeared down the hallway.

I stood there affixed to my position as I heard her walk down the stairs. I grabbed a pair of board shorts and threw them on, I grabbed a book and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple sodas from the fridge and headed out into the backyard.

Our yard had a nice patio with a collection of chairs and a small love seat around a fire pit and a nice grassy area for my parents to force us to play volleyball or some other family game. They had put up the net at the beginning of summer. There was also a ping pong table where we had played many a tournament in the summer.

On the grass was a couple of loungers for those very sunny days. I found Cassie lying on her back on one of the loungers the other very close to it, the headrest hiked up so one could relax but not lay down flat. I approached and found that Cassie was reading a book and reclining on a towel. I offered her a drink, and she took it with a thank you.

I laid down on the chair next to her and pulled out my book as well. I had just began reading when she broke our sun filled silence. "Would you rub in some lotion for me, I don't want to burn?" She grabbed a bottle of sunblock she had placed on the grass and handed it to me.

I got up and placed my book down on the grass, as if it had merely been a prop. I put a dollop in my hands and grabbed her ankle in my hand and lifted her leg as I positioned myself at the bottom of the lounger. I began to rub lotion into her feet, admiring her bright orange toes matching her shorts which I noticed were unbuttoned and I could see a hint of her bikini bottoms.

As I rubbed her feet she moaned in appreciation. I began to work my hands up her ankles and then her calves, her leg on my shoulder as I worked exposing the crotch of her shorts. I continued up to her thighs as she made soft moans of enjoyment as I rubbed and massaged her leg.

I got to the top of her thighs and then I placed her ankle onto my leg and repeated the process with her other leg. Her noises the only sound besides the sounds of my fingers massaging her leg. I was preoccupied when she asked, "so what kind of porn do you like?"

I smiled as I continued rubbing her calf "I like dom/sub stuff, but I have never done it in real life. My ex liked to keep it vanilla, well that's what she told me, but I found out she liked other stuff from the guys she cheated on me with. I like to be in control, but I also love to please."

I gave her calf an extra good rubbing as I finished to emphasize my point. She moaned much louder at my hands work on her leg. I could see a small wet spot forming on her shorts, hopefully it wasn't my imagination.

She continued "my ex told everyone that I was easy and did all sorts of things. I mean I like being dirty, but I didn't want the world to know. I love watching public stuff, even if it's like obviously staged. I remember one video where a guy was fucking the maid when his mom came home, and they had a conversation while he was pounding her from behind. It's so hot to be dangerous, the possibility of being caught really drives me over the edge."

I continued rubbing her thigh as she remembered the scene she was talking about. I could see now for sure that she had a growing wet spot in her shorts. She rocked her body as she reminisced, and I was staring at her crotch when she came back to reality. She caught me staring but said nothing.

I finished rubbing her leg and returned it to my knee so that her legs were spread in front of me. "Would you like me to do your back? Or would you like me to do your front, I'm feeling generous." She gestured to her chest as an answer. So, I slid up the chair wrapping her legs around my back so I could have easier access.

Our crotches again very close but clothing kept them from touching. I put another squirt of sunblock in my hands and began to rub her shoulders leaning over her our faces close she moaned, and I could feel her breath against my neck, she reached behind her neck and came back with the two straps of her top getting them out of my way.

Her bikini top slid and soon it was no longer covering her nipples. I worked my way down to the top of her breasts as she made soft welcoming sounds. I spread lotion over her breasts and played with her nipples which caused her to arch her back in pleasure.

I continued down to her stomach, her top now brushed aside unrestrained crumpling into a pile on the grass. I ran my hands up and down her chest, making sure her breasts were given ample attention, her nipples seemed to be extra sensitive and I made sure to make the most of that.

I could feel the heat growing from our bodies. I sat up and watched her relaxing in the sun. Her topless chest glistening with lotion and pleasure. I slid off the lounger and she rolled over sliding her shorts off as she maneuvered onto her stomach.

Her bikini was just as liberal with exposure, a thin strip covering her ass and what looked like a small patch covering her wet slit. I put her legs around me again as I sat on the edge of the lounger. I began applying sunscreen at her shoulders and I could feel her start to melt into the lounger. She had her arms crossed and rested her head on them as I moved down her back.

My hands approached her ass for the second time in my short day, I grabbed each cheek in one hand and rubbed in the lotion. I grew a little bold and my fingers spread her cheeks and teased my fingers along her asshole.

She shivered as my fingers touched the thin strip of material between my hands and her starfish. I teased her ass as I used the façade of lotion for cover. She moaned again when I touched it. I gave the strip a pinch and pulled it back to give her a snap.

She jolted but I could see it was from surprise and pleasure. "Do you like being spanked?" I asked my hands playing with her ass.

"What girl doesn't?"

I gave each cheek a soft smack and she moaned loudly, I thanked fortune that the house was empty as her noises would have attracted attention. I let my fingers trail up and down her back giving her ass an occasional pinch or slap for a few minutes. I was done but enjoyed touching her.

She made motions to move and I slid off the lounger, my cock pressing tightly against my board shorts, fortunately they were tight enough to prevent a tent from being obvious. I returned to my lounger while Cassie grabbed her discarded top and retied the top in place. Her shorts lay on the grass though, so her tiny bikini was all that kept her from being naked. She reached over and grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest.

I let her lead, but she slid my hand down to the tiny piece of fabric. I slid my fingers against her bottoms finding her wet slit She moaned and her back arched as I began to explore over her tiny bikini, I found a groove and my hand began to slide between her wet pussy lips.

I decided to see what else she liked "So, where would be the wildest public place to fool around at?" She arched her back again and the bottoms were now very obviously soaked as my fingers kept their pace running up and down her slit.

"I saw one where they were fucking in a park, they were having a picnic and had a third who spotted them, she hid in the trees and played with herself until they spotted her and offered her to join. I have never had to share but I think it could be super-hot." I maneuvered my fingers, so they were now under her thin covering and for the first time I touched her pussy.

Her lips were slick with her juices and I let my fingers play with her clit while her body spasmed in pleasure. She began to moan louder and put her hand over her mouth to stifle her moans in case we had company.

I pinched her clit and felt a rush of wetness on my fingers. I decided to tease her opening as her stifled moans became more common and frequent. I slid one finger into her pussy, and I heard a fuck through her hand as her breathing quickened.

My finger worked its way in deeper her pussy clenching it tightly as I could feel her orgasm building. I found her g-spot and my finger played with it as more fucks interspaced between moans filled the backyard, I added another finger and that was enough to push her over the edge.

Her whole body shook as waves of pleasure cascaded over her body. After her breathing slowed, I removed my fingers slick with her juices, and placed them in my mouth savoring the taste.

Once she had gotten her body under control "maybe next time you can get it directly from the source."

My eyes lit up and I nodded in agreement, "it would be my pleasure." We both relaxed on our loungers and soon I heard soft snoring from Cassie and decided to join her in an afternoon siesta.