A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
An unexpected trip leads to a wonderful weekend.
9.8k words
4.83
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

Chapter 3

As soon as Tasha's door closed however, she scrambled into my room and I only noticed when she did an Indiana Jones impression as I closed the door. Before I could say anything, she was in my arms and was kissing me deeply her tongue exploring my mouth as I wrapped her legs around my waist.

She made small bouncing movements as if she were trying to stimulate my cock through my shorts, it was getting hard quickly after being frustrated before and after dinner. When she pulled her lips away, she kept herself in my arms.

She smiled her wide and bright smile at me as she looked at me. She hopped down after a few seconds and plopped herself onto my bed laying back across the bed. "I can not believe that happened. She tasted your pre-cum. I don't think the girl has ever done more than kiss a boy, but did you see how turned on she got. I have never had an audience before OMG that was so hot."

She patted the mattress next to her and I joined her laying across my bed staring at the ceiling. She rolled over onto her side to look at me, I turned my head to look at her. She kept going as her fingers played with my clothes, like she wanted to remove them but also just wanted to talk "I have known Tasha since we were first introduced in some church group as kids. I was never super into the church, I mostly did it to make my folks happy, but Tasha loved it from her first introduction to Jesus. They told us about abstinence and how it kept us clean for god and Tasha was sold. I think she kissed that dbag because he was always trying to get her too. I remember how she agonized over it and only did it to make him happy."

Her fingers snaked under my shirt and began to draw circles on my chest as she reminisced "I warned her against it, while I do love sex, consent is key and no one should feel pressured. She did it and this asshole shoved his tongue into her mouth. I think she gave him a peck on the cheek when we left, and he goes out and gets blown the moment she was far away. He thought she wouldn't find out, but he got caught. Tasha is always really nice but hell hath no wrath like her when she is betrayed. She will lay down righteous vengeance like you couldn't believe. So, when this all came out, she wanted revenge. I told her she didn't have to push herself, but she was determined."

Her fingers slid from my shirt and she gave me a deep kiss. She pulled away as we caught our breath. "I have a weird question; did you leave some underwear in my room? Remember the night I ate you out, I found a pair on my floor and didn't know if you forgot yours or maybe you left them on purpose."

Her puzzled look made me doubt that they were hers, then as if a light bulb turned on, her eyes got very wide and her mouth opened wide. I didn't have to wait long as she quickly began to confess "Okay so Tasha was curious about us and I told her what I planned to do that night, so while you were under the covers she watched from the doorway. She removed them and when you finished, she must have forgotten them."

I gave her a gentle push "you saucy minx, that was downright naughty." She giggled and swung her leg over my body, straddling me. She grabbed my wrists and I put up a token resistance as she laughed and pinned my hands behind my head.

"I have you now. Resistance is futile." She put my wrists into one hand, and she used the other to try and tickle me. I squirmed as I began to laugh as well, as I fought playfully to free my wrists. I was able to get myself free and I rolled so now I was on top of her and returned the favor.

She was just as ticklish as me and she wiggled unable to be as effective at freeing her wrists. I lifted her shirt freeing her toned stomach and put my mouth near her bellybutton and blew a raspberry onto her chest.

She giggled and kept squirming, helpless in my hand. I leaned down and gave her nose a soft lick; she wrinkled her nose against my tongue. "Say uncle!" I challenged. She put on a fierce face as she wriggled and rolled back over on top of me her hands still trapped but her body doing the majority of the work.

She lifted my shirt like I did, and her mouth made raspberries up and down my chest, her onslaught more than my single. In my awkward position my gripped loosened and soon she was free and was using both her hands to hold me down.

She called out my challenge in between blowing raspberries. I gave in and she sat up straight and released my hands. I put my arms around her back sliding under her shirt. My fingers found her bra strap and I made my best attempt at swiftness as I undid her clip.

My fingers then ran up and down her back She curled her back as my fingers slid up and down, her soft coos spurring me on. She put her arms around my head and leaned forward. I lifted my head and our lips met, her tongue and mine returning to a familiar tango.

As we kissed, she began to grind against my crotch and my cock which was at its near state of constant arousal over the past couple days and the two aborted attempts to completion from the night before leaped to attention. Cassie moaned into my mouth as my cock pushed against the clothing separating it from her waiting pussy.

She broke the kiss and removed her leg from around me and stood up. She spread my legs and got between my legs, falling softly to her knees. Her fingers pulled at my shorts and I lifted up off the bed as she pulled them down along with my briefs to my ankles, my cock hard at attention. She slid her hands up the insides of my thighs and I could feel my breathing get more rapid.

Her fingers wrapped around my balls and she leaned forward and gave my cock another long slow lick from base to tip. This time though she didn't hesitate at the top, taking my cock into her mouth and sliding down it swallowing it whole. She took her time sliding back up her tongue trying to explore every inch in her mouth.

Her fingers moved from my balls to the base and a soft pop sound followed her releasing my cock from her mouth. She placed my cock against her face, looking up at me as it rested against her cheek. She gave my cock a quick slap against each cheek and then licked my cock up and down just like a lollipop then placed it in her mouth so that it bulged against her cheek, then did the same thing to the other side.

She was having fun playing with my cock and I made a soft giggle. She then took it out and I could see that it was slick with saliva. She put it into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it as her tongue wrapped around it and played with it.

I let my head roll backwards as an Oh Fuck came out of my lips. I had never really had a blowjob prior to today. My ex had said they were gross, only doing it when I had first gotten wind that she was two timing me. She only did it to cover for her philandering.

I had a one-night stand sometime after and she had done a half-hearted job only intending to prepare my cock for actual fucking. Cassie seemed to be enjoying it as she moaned alongside myself.

When I said oh fuck she must have heard me as she quickened her pace for a few bobs of her head. As I felt the point of no return approaching, built up by almost of week of teasing and foreplay. I pulled my head up and gave her an advance warning.

Her slow loving approach turned feverish as she sucked and bobbed with abandon as if she were trying to make it happen faster. My balls tightened as I felt my orgasm course through my body, My whole body tensed and then with my release I exploded, Cassie gulped as my cum spurted into her mouth, like the competitive champ she was she did a fantastic job catching it all.

The last couple spasms forced a little to fall out of her mouth and dribble down her chin. She kept my cock in her mouth as my climax subsided, then she let it fall from her mouth and her hand still on the base she licked the sides trying to gather every last drop.

Once she was convinced, she had gotten it all she let it go and wiped the cum on her face, She licked the cum from her fingers then plopped down next to me on the bed, wrapping her leg across my body as she nuzzled her head into my neck.

I gave her a kiss and her eyes went wide again "I thought guys didn't kiss after that. My ex wouldn't kiss me until I brushed my teeth after." I kissed her nose as I lay back down and pulled her close my arm wrapped around her. "It's no big deal, I don't want to taste that, but you are so delicious. I could never not want to kiss you." She smiled and pulled herself into me.

We lay there for a while before I heard her soft snoring. I gave her a gentle shake and she woke up from her brief nap. She was shaking the sleep from her eyes as she went to stand up, I grabbed her hand gently "I would love for you to sleep next to me, but my parents leave early tomorrow and I don't want them to catch us. Would you like to sleep here tomorrow night?" She nodded sleepily and walked back to her room, still sleepy.

I wanted to make sure she got into bed and followed her as she leaned against her door and grabbed for the handle. She flopped onto the bed and I helped her under the covers. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I tucked her in. I returned to bed and my eyes were closed as I touched the pillow.

It was very early when I heard a knock on my door waking me from my dreams. I rolled over and questioned "yes?"

From the other side I heard my mom's voice "We are headed to work and are gonna leave from there. I just wanted to say goodbye." I got up and shook the sleep from my eyes and opened the door for my mother. She came in and I gave her a hug, she returned the hug and squeezed me tight. "Take care of yourselves while we are gone. Don't hide from the girls, they are all alone here."

I nodded into her shoulder and then we broke the hug. I offered to help them with their bags, and I grabbed some luggage from their room and packed up the large SUV. I gave my dad a hug and he made a similar request to keep an eye on the girls, if only they knew.

I stood in the driveway as I watched the car head down the street and was long gone before I headed back inside. After brushing my teeth, I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I decided that I was already awake and didn't have anything planned with my day, so I went into the pantry and grabbed some stuff to make breakfast.

I was grilling my first batch of chocolate chip pancakes when Tasha came downstairs, wearing her usual jeans and t-shirt combo. She took a big whiff as she entered the kitchen, "whatcha making?" I told her and she smiled asking if I could make her some as she pulled out some orange juice to pour herself a glass.

She offered it to me, and I thanked her and took the glass. She grabbed another and poured another glass. We were just about to sit down to eat when Cassie bounded down the stairs still in her shorts and shirt from the night before. She didn't even ask and just filled her plate with a thick stack of pancakes.

She sat down next to Tasha who was across from me and dug in. Once all our bellies were full, Cassie had challenged me to see who could eat more, I lost that fight. The girls offered to help clean and we made quick work of the dishes.

Tasha was about to leave the room and head upstairs before she turned to face us both "don't forget that we have social group tonight. It's at six so we should leave around 5:30." We both nodded and she bounded up the stairs.

I turned to Cassie "what should we do with our day?"

She ignored my question and instead asked her own "did you offer to share your bed with me tonight?" I nodded hoping her answer wouldn't change and she got really bright and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I would love too. I would have last night if you hadn't kicked me out."

I gave her another gentle push, "I was right, my mom came to my room this morning and she would have caught you." She shrugged and bounded towards the stairs following Tasha, shaking her ass very intentionally.

I decided to head back upstairs unsure of what to do with my day. I decided I could play some video games or read until something came up. I had just loaded up the game when a heard a soft knock on my door.

Opening it I saw Tasha and she asked if she could come in. I moved aside and she sat on my bed, her eyes sweeping over my floor but not looking at me. I walked over and sat next to her giving her space.

She seemed resolved that my floor held nothing interesting, began "I just wanted to say that you are really nice to me. I was just wondering, since I have never really kissed a guy before, I don't want the picture to look awkward, would you be willing to let me practice?"

She looked at me afraid I would laugh or make fun of her, but I answered "Of course, anything for you." She didn't answer but leaned in and grabbing my face gave me a soft peck on the cheek. I blushed and then she turned my head, so I was facing her, I let myself be led by her knowing that she was nervous.

She leaned in and this time she gave me a quick peck on the lips. I sat there like a lifelike doll, awaiting her next move. She gave me another peck as we sat in silence, when she spoke next "could you do something for me I have always seen?" I nodded her hands let go of my face, she tilted her head to the side "could you kiss my neck, I see it in movies all the time?"

I leaned in slowly and gave her a soft kiss on the neck, she shivered, and I decided to do another. She cooed and shifted her head to the other side, inviting me to continue. I placed slow soft kisses to her neck, and she seemed to melt into my bed.

She put her hand on mine and I sat back and looked into her eyes. She seemed about to do something more when she shifted, and her eyes went from looking at mine with passion to finding the floor so interesting again.

I was going to tell her about her panties being left behind when she got up suddenly and after an awkward thanks exited my room. Confused I watched her go in stunned silence, I sat there for several seconds which seemed to last forever. I eventually shook myself loose and decided to play some video games, unsure of what had just happened.

I was playing poorly and decided to turn it off as I was only frustrating myself as I kept getting distracted. I lay down on my bed and tried to focus on my book but that to was a lost cause, I was about to take a shot at an afternoon nap, and as I was setting my alarm so I wouldn't oversleep for tonight I received a text from Cassie.

Do you want to see my outfit options for tonight? I need a horny guys opinion.

I laughed and sent her a gif of Morpheus from The Matrix saying, "show me" and soon I was hit by several pics of Cassie from just across the hall. Her first outfit was a yellow dress that was short and had a low hem line showing her cleavage, a second pic was her bent over and flashing a tiny g stringed ass.

The third picture was another dress, this one strapless and had a floral pattern, it was a little longer but really showed off her cleavage, it also had one of her ass to follow, this time, she was wearing lacy panties that were sheer and showed off her clean shaven mound and teased her asshole. I debated between the two options before I decided on a challenge.

Wear the shorter one, but I dare you to not wear anything underneath.

I got a gif of Austin Powers saying "oh behave" as a response. We spent the next few minutes trading gifts before I confronted her about my challenge. She tried to back out without admitting it, claiming she was worried one of the goody two shoes that was sure to be there would notice and chastise her.

I joked that she did deserve to be spanked and she sent a pic of her topless looking shyly at the camera saying, "who me?" playing innocent as if she didn't just send me two ass pics. I egged her on, and her competitive side won out and she accepted my dare but promised that there would be payback.

I sent her another gif and then texted, "I wasn't gonna wear any underwear either," and she laughed so loud I could hear it in my room. She told me that the dare was hers to pick and that she would get back at me.

Eventually she had to go get ready, so our conversation came to an end. It was now too late for a nap as my alarm went off shortly thereafter. I still had time, so I read another chapter before I went to my closet and pulled out my favorite button up and a pair of slacks.

I went to the bathroom to find that it was occupied as both girls were in loose clothing as they did their makeup chatting happily about something. I grabbed a few things as they both kind of just ignored me and I headed down to the master bathroom since my parents were out.

I did my hair and gave myself a shave, wanting to look my best for the girls. I returned to my room and found the bathroom now empty, Cassie's door open and Tasha's closed and could hear the two girls in her room.

I got dressed and put on a little cologne and made some last-minute checks in my mirror and headed downstairs to await the girls. Cassie came down first, her hair done up in two pigtails and the short yellow dress flowing around her body, she saw me watching her and did a quick spin presenting herself as if for my approval. I held up both hands "10 out of 10! You look magnificent."

She took a bow before she came over to join me on the couch. She sat near me but not right next to me. She heard Tasha approaching and pulled out her phone and hit a button and played up a song she had queued "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer.

Its soft beats filling the room like a film as Tasha took her first couple steps down the stairs, Tasha was wearing a long red dress, it was conservative not showing a lot of cleavage and going almost down to her ankles, but she looked absolutely stunning, her long straightened hair flowing over her shoulders as she also did a spin when she left the stairs.

Cassie whistled and hooted and clapped very loudly in her show of appreciation despite the fact that she had already seen Tasha. I was quick to follow and walked over to Tasha and taking her hand gave her a quick spin and told her how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a dark shade of lipstick that matched with her dress.

I turned to Cassie who was watching us from the couch offering her my hand. She took it and I pulled both girls into my arms tight. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and with that we headed out.

The party was like a middle school dance, music played just loud enough to make conversation difficult, but the dance beats were only greeted with an empty dance floor.

We entered arm in arm, Tasha on my left and Cassie on my right. As we checked in, they gave us name tags to wear. Cassie grabbed all three and put nicknames on all of them, I was no longer Steve but Stevey, she was Cas and Tasha was Tash.

She put them on our chests and made a triumphant noise as she said "all done" I laughed as all three of our names were already shortened versions of our legal name. We scanned the room and for the most part the floor seemed to be split along gender lines, boys standing around near a bowl of punch and the girls sitting in chairs and talking amongst themselves and occasionally making furtive glances at the boys.

Tasha led us to a group of girls she had met at her bible study and introduced us. There was Samantha, who was wearing a long dress similar to Tasha and seemed to be making a sour face at both Cassie and I as we approached. Next to her was Anna who was wearing a daring skirt that seemed to be even shorter than Cassie's dress.

She had long socks on as if she were trying to emulate the naughty church girl. And there was Bri who was wearing a t-shirt and jeans looking like she had been dragged here and wasn't afraid to let everyone know. Samantha, per Tasha's introduction was the leader of a variety of church groups, I thought back and remembered her from high school she had led the abstinence drive when we were freshman and I think I had seen her when my parents dragged me to church.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers