A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She however fell for the trap and answered a couple before ignoring Cassie and focusing on the movie. Tasha leaned to face me as the movie was about to hit the resolution "can we practice some more? You know, sex stuff" I of course agreed and told her that she leads me.

The movie was reaching its crescendo as the great romantic moment showed the two that they loved each other and I felt a hand on mine, Tasha took my hand and fighting indecision slowly brought my hand to her breasts.

I let it sit there, her hand still on mine as if unsure if she wanted to pull it away. As the couple said their, I love yous, and had their penultimate kiss, Tasha squeezed.

She seemed to want me to squeeze her breasts I was happy to oblige and timed it with the kiss and I felt her body rub against mine. As the credits began to roll over the marriage vows being completed, I gave another squeeze and she rubbed against me again.

I could feel her lacy nightgown rub against my growing erection. Bri got up as the screen went to black and offered to get everyone refills. Cassie flipped to the next choice and got it ready while we waited for Bri.

I gave another squeeze and Tasha made a soft moan; I wasn't sure if anyone heard it, but Tasha put her hand back on mine and I kept it still. Bri brought us our drinks and Cassie hit play on the remote. I noticed that Anna was no leaning against Cassie and when we made eye contact, she gave me a wink.

This movie seemed to be a horror comedy; a spoof filled movie that was dated before it even came out but was always good for a laugh. Once the movie got going, Tasha removed her hand from mine and I gave her a soft kiss on the neck as I gave her breast a hard squeeze, she arced her back grinding against me again.

I put my fingers on her nipple and that alone sent shocks through her body shaking her against me. I gave it a small tweak and I felt a hand grabbing my shorts and she was pulling me into her as she pushed back against me. The movie continued and I gave her nipple tweaks interspersed with grabbing her whole breast.

Soon we were pretty much dry humping as she kept a tight grip on the hem of my shorts. Bri seemed to be watching us and when I noticed she turned her eyes back to the movie, but I could see her biting her lip and sure enough I caught her watching us again out of the corner of my eye.

I moved my hand to her other breast and continued my squeezing and tweaking as Tasha ground her ass against me. I felt her hand grab mine and she slid it down her chest, I was worried I had gone too far when she slid my hand under her outfit.

My fingertips touching her matching lace panties as she slid my hand up to her bare breasts. She left my hand on her now exposed nipple and I returned to my teasing. I looked up and saw Bri staring at me and this time she saw me watching her and I could see her mouth clenched tight as her face was starting to turn rose colored.

Her hands were both buried under the blanket and I was sure that she was playing with herself, enjoying the show. I looked over at the couch and saw that Anna was wrapped in Cassie laps and her mouth was making small noises as she squirmed under the blanket. Tasha's hand slid between our bodies and found the tent in my shorts which she wrapped her hand around and tentatively stroked as I played with her nipples.

The movie was wrapping up and as Bri and I stared at each other I could see she was about to climax under the blankets. The movie finished and I offered to get everyone refills on drinks and refill the barely touched snacks.

As I was pouring more chips into a bowl, Bri entered into the kitchen and offered to help. I handed her the bag and went to refill the fizzy drinks when she started to talk to me "I knew Anna dragged me here so she could fool around, it's not the first time and won't be the last but I did enjoy the show." She gave me a knowing look as she said that "I hope you didn't mind me watching but it made me so wet."

She slid a hand into her shorts and returned it and I could see that it was sticky with her fluids. She slid each finger into her mouth teasingly as she licked her hand clean. With that she grabbed the bowls and her drink and left me, stunned and alone in the kitchen.

I was so lost in what had happened that I didn't realize I had kept pouring into the glass and it spilled over the top onto the island.

After cleaning up the mess I had made, I returned with the drinks and we put on another movie when Anna gave a big yawn and cuddled into Cassie's body. Yawns filled the room and soon Bri was having a hard time keeping her eyes open and I could hear Tasha who had cuddled back into me start to make sleepy sounds.

I was still wide awake as I had the advantage of an afternoon nap but soon Tasha, Bri and Anna were all asleep. I let everyone sleep as Cassie and I kept shooting occasional glances at each other as if we had engaged in some competition to see who would stay awake longest.

As the movie was getting close to the end, Anna shook from her quick nap and saw Bri was asleep and started to get up and gave Bri a soft shove to wake her up. I tried to leave Tasha asleep, but my movements shook her awake and we all stood and said our goodbyes, agreeing to do this again soon.

Bri and Anna left, and I told the girls I would clean up and they headed up the stairs. I folded the blankets and cleaned up the abandoned drinks and snacks. I was about to head upstairs when I reached down to my pocket, making sure I had everything before I hit the stairs. In my pocket was a small piece of paper, a note was written on it from Bri.

It had her number and said to text her sometime. As I opened my door, I was surprised to find that my bed was not empty. I could see a person shaped mound under the covers, my money would be on Cassie but maybe Tasha had wanted more cuddling.

I slid off my shorts and shirt and walked around my bed so that I was behind the comforter covered mound. I lifted the covers and Cassie was pretending to be asleep in my bed, naked. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she continued pretending as she rolled over slowly to face me.

She smiled at me as if I had just woken her and patted the bed next to me. I was on the wrong side of the bed and went to climb over her playfully, but she put her hand on my chest stopping me. "No clothes" she ordered, and I slid my briefs off, and my cock sprang out finally freed after all the dry humping of the evening.

I put my leg over hers and she cooed as my cock slid along her thigh. As I finished crawling over her, I lay on my back and slid my arm around her, which led her to cuddling into me. I could feel our skin brushing against each other when she rolled over on top of me my cock pressed against my stomach as her pussy held it down.

I could feel her wetness as she slid up and down my cock teasing me. She leaned down and as we were kissing; she released my cock from being pressed against my stomach as she found the tip of my cock resting against her waiting slit. I placed my hands on her hips but didn't force her down, we had fooled around plenty in our first week, but this would be our first time actually having sex.

My left hand went to the dresser, but Cassie shook her head and mouthed the word "pill" which led me to putting my hand back on her hips as she ground against the tip of my cock, continuing her teasing.

I slid my hands up her chest and as I touched her tits and her hard nipples, she began to slide her body down onto my cock. She was wet from her heavy petting as well, so I slid in easily and she soon found my whole cock inside her.

I could feel her pussy muscles squeeze my cock as she gripped my hard on tightly as she pulled her body up. Once just the tip was inside her she sat down quickly taking my cock in one swift motion. She made a very loud moan as she bottomed out. I put my hand over her mouth, and she began to repeat her motions as she moaned into my hand.

I let her bounce up and down a couple of times as she moaned into my hand. When I felt she had adjusted to my size I began to meet her bounces as I thrust up into her. Her moans became louder as we bounced against each other in rhythm.

I could feel her pussy clenching and her pussy getting wetter as she lost all coordination and bounced up and down with abandon. My other hand found her clit and as my thumb rubbed, my hand over her mouth no longer being very effective as her moans filled the room. I gave her clit and pussy no mercy and soon a loud fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck escaped from her lips.

Her whole body spasmed and her pussy muscles did all they could to make me cum as well. As she writhed on top of me, I kept bouncing but she had gotten lost in her orgasm so was no longer bouncing down onto me.

I could feel my body approaching the point of no return and just as Cassie came down from her climax, I felt my cock throb and I lost my control as I came deep inside her. We sat in silence as I spurted inside her pussy, both of our breathing still rapid but coming under control slowly.

Cassie leaned in and gave me a kiss before she rolled off me and left the room. I lay there naked unsure if she had gone for the night or just needed to use the restroom. I got my answer when she snuck back in, still naked and she smiled seeing that my cock was still hard waiting for her.

She came over to my bed and crawled over me making sure her pussy brushed against my cock and she gave a quick shiver. She lay down next to me and curled up into me, both of us still naked relaxing in the warm night.

As she nuzzled her head into my neck, she whispered "I had so much fun playing with Anna, I think you could guess but I was fingering her under the blanket. We agreed to meet up sometime soon, but it only got me so wet thinking about finally fucking you after." I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and she made a happy eep noise. We dozed off in each other's arms naked and contented.