A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Bri were newer to the area having moved to town after I had last been to services and was out of high school, so they were new to me. We chatted for a bit and I offered to get everyone a refill of punch.

Cassie offered to join me, and I accepted and as we crossed the room, I suddenly felt like I was about to enter a lion's den, every guy who was standing alone or with other guys turned to look at Cassie who was bouncing along joyfully next to me. As we approached the table the swarm attacked.

Guys approached in groups to talk to Cassie and I could see she was loving the attention, but she hung close to me as she smiled and introduced herself to the guys as they approached. She asked them if they were gonna dance or hang out here as I ladled drinks out into the half dozen cups.

I kept an eye and ear on her suitors in case she needed me to jump in, but it seemed like they were all bite and no bark as they only said a few quick things before they turned away. I handed her a couple glasses, and we made our way across the room.

Cassie leaned in and whispered for only me to hear as we crossed the dance floor "those boys don't know what they are doing, but I was so hot when they fawned over me." We returned to the group and passed out the drinks.

The girls all said their thanks and went back to their chatting, cutting us off from the conversation. I felt a hand in mine and saw Cassie was pulling me toward the dance floor, I took one last drink from my glass before I threw it away and followed.

We stood alone as we began to dance, I am no Fred Astaire but I can hold my own, usually when I am a few drinks in, but this was a sober party and I was the one who had to drive. I took a glance around the room and saw that all eyes were on us.

The girls in their groups turned their chairs and the boys standing by the refreshments also stopping their conversations. The couples interspersed throughout also stopped their talking as all eyes seemed to be on me and Cassie as we shook and rocked out to the music.

I tuned out everything except Cassie and myself, ignoring the eyes around the room and soon another group joined the dance floor, this time it was Tasha, Bri and Anna dancing in a group while Samantha sat in her chair and watched with a judgmental look on her face.

Once those three came to the floor, the flood happened. The boys made their way over slowly trying to work into the girls, dance circle or dance with Cassie. Cassie was unafraid but kept the boys on their toes, grinding against a boy who was trying to approach Tasha.

She took another guys hand and they danced together for a bit, but she never strayed far, and Tasha seemed to have the same concern as I often found her within arm's reach. More girls joined and the heavy focus on Cassie and the trio grew less over time.

After a long while of dancing around the floor, Cassie, and I both easily joining the trios circle until I needed to get some air. I gave Tasha and Cassie a heads up before making my way through the now crowded dance floor towards Samantha who was the only one alone and not on the dance floor.

I asked if she wanted a refill and she shrugged, I continued my way around the floor to the now empty table and poured myself two glasses and brought it back to Samantha. She said a weak thanks as I handed her the glass before heading outside for some fresh air.

I unbuttoned my cuffs and rolled up my sleeves to try and keep me cool while I enjoyed the nice calm August air. After I finished my drink, I went back inside to see the dance floor had lost its steam as other groups were taking a break.

I saw a group of girls gathering refreshments and a couple boys making their way toward them. I saw Tasha and Cassie making their way next to Samantha as well and grabbed them and myself both a refill. When I approached, they were talking like old friends, even Samantha had a smile on her face.

Tasha saw me coming and ran over to help me with the drinks. "Stevey," she smiled, and I returned the smile remembering my name tag "the girls want to go to a dinner for milkshakes after this is over. I know you have work in the morning so it's up to you."

I put on a serious face, then when her face began to drop, so did my façade. "Sure thing, just nothing too crazy. Just because the folks left don't mean you can party all night." I joked. Tasha was so happy I agreed and hurried back to the conversation and told them I said yes as she handed out the drinks.

The rest of the event we spent chatting and as things started to die down, we decided to make our exit. The girls were going to offer rides to Anna and Bri, but they decided that it would be rude to leave Samantha out and all squeeze into my car.

One of the small groups of boys approached and asked what we were all going to do after, and Samantha invited them to join us as well. So now it was nine of us. I didn't mind and the three of us returned to the car and drove to the diner.

It was a classic 50's diner model, bright lights, vintage booths and tables lined the wall and a long counter next to the kitchen, straight out of a painting. It was mostly empty, and our group broke into a small collection of tables in one corner.

Tasha, Cassie, Anna, some guy named Ryan and I sat at one table, Tasha, and Cassie on either side of me and Ryan next to Anna who sat on the other end of the table. Bri, Samantha and the other two boys took the other table, but I guess this was a common spot after these events as a few other groups of boys and girls showed up a little after us.

I put my hand on Cassie's leg and she rested her hand on mine. Tasha took the hand that was in my lap and mimicked the situation on her leg. I smiled at both girls as they looked over the menus. I took turns looking at their menus since my hands were lightly pinned.

We made small talk as we all pointed out different choices on the menu. The girls and I couldn't decide on what we wanted so we picked three different ones and chose to share. Anna who seemed to have little real interest in Ryan rebuffed his attempts to do the same.

As the server took our order, I felt my right-hand move, Cassie sliding it up her thigh and pulling it between her legs. I could feel her heat from excitement, but she kept me far enough away that I could not verify if she had held up the dare. The girls released my hands almost in coordination as the server brought back our shakes.

He offered us extra straws, Cassie shook her head, but Anna accepted in case she wanted to share. Anna offered hers to anyone who wanted to share and both Tasha and Cassie accepted and shared the same straw. Their responses enticed me, and I decided to accept, I reached over and grabbed another straw and took a sip pulling it out and laying it on a napkin as the girls and I took sips and slid milkshakes cautiously between us.

Ryan tried to use the same straw as Tasha and Cassie when it was his turn to try Anna's after she agreed to share with him, but Anna pulled it away and her eyes tried to guide him to the spares. He reluctantly pulled a straw and handed her one, and they traded sips.

I noticed that Anna used the straw that Cassie and Tasha did as I took a big sip of a smore's flavored shake. As we sat at the table, Anna, Cassie, and Tasha traded numbers and Ryan tried to get in on it, but the look Anna gave him induced him to put his phone back in his pocket, dejected. We finished our shakes, Cassie scooping out the last little bits of all three of ours before sitting back contented.

More small talk went back and forth between the girls before Cassie asked me and Tasha to move so she could use the restroom. She had just disappeared into the hallway at the other end of the diner when I felt a buzz in my pocket.

You want proof, come over here and I'll show you proof, but just remember if you come over here you will pay.

I marked the message as read and waited a minute or so before asking Tasha to move again so I could relieve myself. I texted Cassie that I was here, I didn't want to walk in on anyone. She gave me the go ahead and I entered the bathroom and saw Cassie fixing her makeup in the mirror.

I walked over and she watched me in the reflection. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted, letting myself enjoy the teasing moment. I got higher and higher and saw no clothing under her dress, soon I was greeted by her pussy lips, I could see she had done the dare and her lips had an obvious wetness.

I looked up and she was still watching me as she kept up the act of ignoring me and making motions to fix her makeup. I pulled the dress up and her bare ass was in front of me and I felt a tightness throbbing in my pants.

I slid a finger between her cheeks and gave it a little wiggle as I crossed her asshole. Her mask fell a little as she moaned against my finger. I gave her ass a couple of soft smacks before returning her dress to its intended position.

I blew her a kiss so she could see it in the mirror and left the restroom and headed for the men's room. As I was just about to open the door, I realized I had left just in time as Anna was approaching the hallway and might have caught me if I had waited for another moment. After finishing up in the restroom I rejoined the table to find Tasha talking to Ryan alone at the table.

She looked up and saw me approach and went to get up, I shook my head and offered to sit on the end while we awaited Cassie and Anna. The server had dropped off the bill for our table and I paid for everyone as I saw Cassie and Anna emerge from the corridor talking animatedly.

We all stood outside as we said our goodnight's, it seemed like Anna and Cassie had bonded while they were in the restroom. The girls all exchanged hugs before we got into the car and went home. It was a little later than I had planned but I had an enjoyable time and was willing to take the punishment at work in the morning.

The girls chatted about their new friends while I drove in silence, the sugary milkshakes losing their effect as I began to yawn. I was able to make it home safely when the girls hit me with a surprise, it was Tasha who sprung it on me "we invited Anna and Bri over for tomorrow night. I know your dad said no parties, but I think they will forgive us since we are trying to make friends. I told Anna about it and she thought it sounded like fun. I think Anna liked you, when I told her it wouldn't be girls only, she didn't change her mind. She asked if she could join and then invited her sister. They were so nice I couldn't say no."

I shrugged my tiredness beginning to overtake me. Tasha made excited noises as she was filled with glee. We went into the house and all headed to our separate rooms. I set my alarm, thinking Cassie had forgotten about sleeping in my bed. I was just laying down when I heard a soft knock followed by the door opening.

Cassie poked her head in, and I lifted up the blankets giving her a nice space to come join me. She said nothing, wearing her usual loose t-shirt and booty shorts, hopping into bed, and getting comfy, pinning my arm under her and a pillow.

I wrapped the blankets over us and pulled her into my arms as she made soft sounds of contentment before she said anything "You will never guess what happened" she whispered. I said nothing allowing her to expand "I was in the bathroom right after you left when Anna walked in, she almost caught us. She saw me posing, I wasn't sure if you were going to come back in or not and she liked what she saw very much. And long story short, we ended up kissing. It was super-hot; I have never kissed another girl, but she was most def a top three on my list."

So, Anna liked girls, made sense why she had been so cold to Ryan, but he had not done himself any favors. "She told me I was the sexiest girl there and she had wanted to kiss me all night." I nuzzled my head into her neck and planted soft kisses along her neck which caused her to arch her back and press her body against me her ass rubbing against my crotch which despite my tiredness was approaching maximum rigidity.

I was having trouble staying awake and I had to be up early so we just lay against each other in silence as Cassie was reliving her first make out with another woman. I could feel my eyelids getting heavy and I told Cassie that I didn't mean to ruin our sleepover, but I just wanted to cuddle. She seemed to take it in stride as she nuzzled against me and before I could say much more I drifted off.

My alarm shook me from my restful sleep, and I remembered that Cassie was next to me as my arm was still pinned under her. I silenced the alarm without her waking and removed my arm as I got ready.

She turned over in her sleep and I proceeded to get ready. I could tell that the sleep had been good, but I had not had enough. I returned to my room after making sure I had everything and gave her a kiss as she snored softly, she made a sleepy noise, and I pulled the blankets over her as I headed to work.

Friday was always a crap shoot, sometimes it was crazy busy all day and others it was a deserted wasteland. Today was the former as everyone in town seemed to be in the mood for a cappuccino or a frappe. I could feel what little energy I had dwindling as I watched the clock slowly creek for the last hour as the never-ending line seemed to finally dwindle. I was relieved to clock out and head out when my time finally came.

I was about to head home for an afternoon nap and a weekend relaxing at home when I remembered that I needed to grab popcorn and fizzy drinks. I made a quick stop at the store and grabbed enough supplies for a weekend of slumber parties and more than enough for the five of us.

I got home to an empty house and brought in the groceries and filled the fridge with the drinks to make sure they got cold in time for tonight. I took a quick shower and fell onto my bed and was quickly asleep.

I awoke as I felt myself being shaken, I rolled off my stomach to see Tasha and Cassie standing over me in the fading sunlight already in their pjs. Cassie was wearing a very big t-shirt and I was guessing her shorts underneath, but the shirt hid any other clothing. Tasha was wearing a lacey number that was very much unlike her normal conservative attire.

It was low cut showing some cleavage and cut off midway on her calves showing off her long and tanned legs. Cassie spoke first "the girls will be here soon, you have to help us get ready, lazy bones."

Tasha continued as if they had rehearsed this "we have to be good hosts, please come help us. Is that what you are wearing?" I heard a faint flicker in her voice before I looked down and remembered that I had not gotten dressed after my shower, instead collapsing in my boxers.

I sat up and so did my cock, poking through the hole in the front. Both girls eyes fixed on the tip poking out before I stood up and pretended to act embarrassed as I grabbed for my shorts.

I joined the girls downstairs after I had thrown on a pair of shorts and a shirt, my usual attire. Cassie was microwaving the popcorn and Tasha was pouring an assortment of chips into bowls.

They didn't seem to really need my help until Tasha directed me to grab blankets and pillows for the living room since I knew where they were kept. I found them in the closet and placed them around the room in an effort to make sure everyone had plenty of options and a blanket would be easily in reach no matter where everyone chose to sit.

I also grabbed a handful of pillows and placed them around as well while loading up the tv so it would be ready for whatever movies Cassie had in mind. I was fluffing the pillows to make them look nice in their spatter array when I heard the doorbell ring.

Cassie and Tasha bounded in from the kitchen and we all met at the door. Anna had a couple bottles of soda and Bri had some chips and chocolate they had brought to share. Anna was wearing loose t-shirt and sweatpants for a nearby college, Bri was wearing a similar outfit to Cassie's usual except her shorts clung to her body tightly showing off the curves of her body. We said our hellos and invited them in, all making our way to the kitchen where we chatted over snacks and glasses of soda.

Cassie asked the group "what kind of movies should we watch, I made a couple selections for different stuff, I know Tasha likes rom-coms and dramas but what do you two girls like?" Bri was a horror fan, and Anna said she loved any kind of comedies.

Cassie turned to me and I just shrugged, "I am just happy to watch anything y'all want to watch."

Cassie chortled and choked on her soda as she laughed while taking a sip, after she got her breath again "y'all? You say y'all?"

I shrugged again "what word fits better in that sentence?"

Realizing she was defeated shrugged back "so I think we should go with comedies I have some horror comedies in mind so that should make everyone happy."

Everyone gave some kind of agreement Tasha nodded, Anna said, "sounds good," and I merely shrugged which got me a stink eye from Cassie. We gathered the snacks and drinks and made our way into the living room.

Cassie plopped down on the couch and I sat next to her on the floor, Bri took the big chair and Tasha went to sit on the couch before sitting next to me although away from the couch and pulling a blanket over her offering Anna a spot on the couch.

Cassie put on the first movie some generic chick flick, you know meet cute, awkward reveal and eventual make up kind of movie. I pulled a blanket over myself and relaxed still a little beat from the day. The movie was approaching the meet cute when I felt a buzzing in my pocket.

Anna wants to smoke, could you smoke us out? I'll owe you one. I think she wants to fool around; you should see her texts today.

I got up and said I forgot something in my room, heading upstairs and going to my room and gathering my supplies and was just packing the bowl when my door opened and in slipped Anna and Cassie.

I offered out my pipe and they made their way across the room, Anna taking it first with a mouthed thanks. We smoked the bowl in silence and then Anna mouthed another thanks and left again silently.

As I put the weed away, I thought Cassie had also left, but as I turned around there, she was as she jumped into my arms and gave me a big wet kiss. I caught her and fell back against the desk as I returned the kiss.

Once she pulled away, she whispered to me "Anna def wants to get naughty with me, is it okay if I play with her while she is here? You can give Tasha your attention, I know she would love it. And also, can we share your bed again? I didn't get a chance to thank you this morning."

It took me a second to process her two questions "If you are willing to share me, then I am willing to share you. This is only as serious as you want. I like spending time with you, and I like being naughty with you. I'm sure she wants those things too. And of course, I would love that, especially if I don't have to slip out in the morning."

She gave me another long, wet kiss before she hopped down and bounded down the stairs with an extra bounce in her step. She told the girls she was using the restroom, I did need to relieve myself, so I did that to pad the time so no one would get suspicious and returned to the girls now mid movie.

I got everyone refills while I was up and saw that Anna and Cassie were now sharing a blanket and snuggled pretty close, Bri was focused on the movie also covered in a blanket. I lay down next to Tasha and asked if she would mind sharing, she said no and lifted the blanket so I could lay against her.

I put my arm over her but made sure it was across her stomach, so I didn't go too far. Cassie who had missed the first half of the movie and was constantly asking questions which seemed to be a sore spot for Tasha.