A Visit From the Sex Goddess 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, he set to licking slow circles about her frenulum, and kept at it until he could feel the imminent climax in his own cock. She cried out, "Yeah lover, suck my cock, make me come!" Just before the point of no return, he took about two or three inches into his mouth to finish her off. He pumped her shaft with one hand and squeezed her balls with the other as he sucked the end of her cock. "OH!" she exclaimed. The warm splash hit his tongue about half a second after he started to feel her coming. Still tasting of tropical fruits, it gushed into his mouth and he kept it there, enjoying the flavor of his favorite juice drink as he sucked her off.

Her orgasm blasted through him as well. It wasn't easy to keep attending to her cock when the feeling in his own was demanding his attention - sixty-nine had never been a favorite position, for this reason - but he kept his hands and mouth moving. The climax passed over and through them. Now holding her whole load in his mouth, he swallowed it.

"Still delicious," he said. "Hell, if it could always be like this, I don't know that I wouldn't be blowing dudes on the regular."

"Sorry lover; only my cock works like that." She grinned. "You would have to get them to reciprocate the old-fashioned way."

"Yeah, that's unlikely. But now that I think of it...." He was following a thought that he wasn't really comfortable with, but the excitement of playing with this sex goddess was encouraging him to take risks and try something new - after all, he had just given a blowjob for the first time. She had promised not to do anything he didn't want, and with her plugged in to his feelings so thoroughly, he was sure that she would cease any unwanted action without so much as even a safety word. Julri remained quiet and allowed him to think uninterrupted.

He was familiar with the concept of "pegging": some men who would never think of hooking up with another man nevertheless enjoyed having a woman strap on a dildo and fuck him in the ass. The act had never appealed to him, just as he had never wanted to take a woman anally - assholes were simply not sexy. Now, though, here was the chance to do it with Julri, and the penetrating member would be a living flesh and blood penis, not a plastic strap-on. Furthermore, he would not only be feeling her cock in his ass, but also everything her cock felt. If he was ever going to try pegging, there would never be a better opportunity or circumstance.

He quelled his apprehension and spoke. "I think I'm willing to try taking you inside me. In my ass." She smiled and nodded. "Not from behind though," he added.

"As you desire," she said.

He returned to the huge round bed and lay on his back again, spreading his legs, ready to receive her in the missionary position. She climbed between his legs and moved to mount him, placing the tip of her cock to his anus.

"I'll be gentle," she said. Then grinned again. "Until you don't want me to be." The tip of her cock slid into him as if well-lubricated. Though it didn't hurt at all, he had an immediate urge to reject it, to have her stop and withdraw. He acknowledged the impulse and suppressed it. Let's not give up three seconds in, he told himself. Give this an honest try.

The sensation was strange, and a little uncomfortable, but there was also the feeling of his cock being inside something warm, soft, and tight. She pushed more dick into him. Along with the strange feeling that was somewhat like defecating in reverse, he could feel something good that wasn't part of the empathetic pleasure from her. Must be rubbing my prostate through the wall of my rectum. He concentrated on the feeling. It seemed to get stronger as she began to move her dick in and out, slowly and gently as promised. "Mmmm," he moaned quietly. It feels good, he thought, and I'm not minding the weird feeling so much now. She continued fucking him, laying atop him with her arms supporting her upper body and her tits hanging above his chest. He reached up and took a boob in each hand, jiggling and squeezing them as she penetrated him.

Presently she sat up and got off him, sensing his desire to change position. She lay on her back and he straddled her, just as she had done on him when she'd had a pussy. He found her penis with his hand and guided it back into him, then he began to ride her. Is this position called "cowboy" when a man does it? he wondered. He leaned forward to clutch her tits again, massaging them as he rose and fell on her cock.

"Yes, lover, fuck me," she said, smiling up at him. "You're on top. You're in control. Ride me. Fuck my cock." He continued to do just that. The pleasure grew as he did. He picked up the pace, moving faster on her.

Soon he realized he was ready to go all in. He got up off her, turned away and poised himself on hands and knees, presenting his ass to her. She obliged, mounting him and penetrating him once more. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him to her as she thrusted. Whatever it was in his ass that produced the pleasure he felt, was getting heavy stimulation from her cock sliding into him. He could feel the sensation building toward an orgasm that had no relation to his empathic connection with her penis. Like a wave the pleasure swelled, crested, and broke into a climax unlike any that penile stimulation had ever induced. He groaned; he was coming, his own cock ejaculating as hers continued to fuck him.

As his orgasm subsided he felt hers beginning. From the epicenter of his penis it spread, overwhelming him as it overwhelmed her, and they moaned in unison as it went through them both. He felt her emission spilling into his rectum. As before, when she had climaxed in his hands and in his mouth, he felt the orgasm as all electricity, no juice.

She withdrew from him; he let himself drop prone onto the bed. She lay beside him, put an arm across his shoulders, and kissed him. He met her mouth and entwined her tongue with his.

When he had to come up for air, she smiled and said "Look at you, breaking out of your comfort zone. Way to go."

"It was quite an experience, thank you. I don't think I'll ever do it again, but who can be sure?"

"We're done with this, right?" She indicated her still-erect cock.

He nodded. "For now at least."

Her crotch blurred for a fraction of a second, and she had woman-parts again.