A Visit From the Sex Goddess 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him, smiling. "You're loving this, aren't you? You like having my hands on your cock?" She cupped his balls with one hand and tickled the head of his penis with the fingertips of the other. "Mmmm, you're so big, so hard. I love playing with your big hard cock."

He watched her play, and took notice of her lovely breasts in the semi-transparent bra. They jiggled as her hands moved on him. "You're looking at my tits, aren't you? You want to see them naked? Want me to strip for you?" Her hand left the tip of his dick to grip and tug the shaft, while the other hand continued to fondle his balls. "Yeah, I know what you want. You want me to strip off and get naked." She let go of his dick, stood up and stepped back.

His deep trance playlist was still going, and she began to move seductively to the music. With a smile she cupped her hands under her breasts and gave them a lift and squeeze. Then she reached both hands behind her back and unfastened her bra. Her tits dropped a little as the bra released them from its constraint. Her hands came forward and she crossed her arms over her chest. Still dancing, she slowly lowered her arms and brought the bra down from her breasts. They were exactly as expected from what he had seen in photos and videos - high and round G cup mounds that wobbled as she moved to the music. She cupped and lifted them again, shaking them in her hands, then reached down to her hips and tugged at the panty. She turned around to face away from him, showing her ass as she bent over, sliding the panty down her thighs, down to her ankles, then stood upright again and stepped out of it. She turned around again and stood naked before him, still bobbing, swaying, and stepping to the slow beat. He looked her over, from her beautiful face to her lovely tits, down her belly to the smooth hairless skin of her pubic mound, further down her gorgeous legs. Once again she put her hands to her breasts, lifting them and pressing them together. She winked and nodded.

"Want to fuck my tits? Sure you do." She went down to her knees between his legs again. "You want to lay your hard penis between my titties, and you want me to press these big soft titties against your hard penis and bury it in them." She was now doing exactly that, placing her lovely tits at either side of his dick and embracing it with them. It was his masturbation fantasy coming true. His cock all but vanished in her cleavage; only the tip was still visible.

Now she was moving them up and down on his turgid penis, the warm soft flesh stroking it all over, and the friction still feeling as if they were coated in the smoothest slippery lubricant even though both his cock and her tits were dry. "Yes, your hard cock feels so good in here!" He leaned back on his elbows, delighting in her breasts as they smothered his cock.

Presently she took her hands off her tits and stood; he stood with her. She took a seat where he had been, and guided his dong between her breasts again as he put his hands on them and pressed them together around it. He began to push it in and out as he caressed and fondled her tits.

"That's right, lover, fuck my titties. It feels so good when you fuck them." The head of his cock peeked out at the top of her cleavage with each thrust. He clutched her breasts, shifted his hands on them to pinch her nipples. She cried out with pleasure. His own pleasure was mounting; he was close to orgasm now.

"You want to come?" she asked, looking up at him. "Want to paint my tits?" He moaned as he met her eyes and kept thrusting his cock between her breasts. "You can paint my tits if you want to. Paint my tits with your come." Her voice dropped almost to a whisper. "That's right," she said, low and breathy. "Come for me. Do it. Come on." She nodded and smiled. "Yeah, come on my tits. Come on. Do it. I want you to come." Her voice rose now. "Come for me now! Come! COME!"

He was coming now, ecstasy exploding in his cock, his semen spurting from it and pooling where the head of his dick emerged from between her tits. Instead of the usual hypersensitivity of the glans that followed an orgasm, there was only the sensation of her soft flesh continuing to envelop his penis as it pumped white jizz between them. Nor was his dick softening; it remained firm and rigid. As his orgasm finished coursing through him, he stopped thrusting and just held her tits with his cock still between them, savoring the feeling.

Presently he let go of her tits and stepped back. "That was awesome."

"That was just round one," she said. "We're only getting started."

She gestured to the center of the bed. He moved to the middle and lay on his back, propping himself up slightly on some large pillows. She crawled up to him, straddled his hips on her knees, and eased herself down as she used a hand to guide his love muscle into her. He was all the way inside now, engulfed in her wet warmth, and she began to rock on him with slow, smooth piston-like movements.

He reached up with both hands to clutch her tits. His ejaculation had disappeared from them; they were clean and fresh. She beamed down at him as she rode him. "I love how your cock fills me. Oh, yeah, so hard inside me." He continued to stroke and squeeze her boobs as she fucked.

She leaned forward, still riding his pole, to put her breasts in his face. He lipped one brown nipple and nibbled it gently, still squeezing and caressing her tits. He took the nipple into his mouth and circled his tongue around it. "Yes, lover, suck my titties, my big beautiful titties, suck them!" She had picked up the pace and rode him faster now, continuing to moan and sigh with apparent pleasure. He turned his head to suck the other nipple.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Touch me, lick my tits, fuck me with your cock!" His pleasure increased as she continued to fuck; he could feel another orgasm building.

Her cries dissolved into wordless grunting and moaning that rose in pitch and volume. It occurred to him that even though her body was magically created, it was nevertheless as real as any human woman's, and she was most likely enjoying the physical act of sex as well as the intangible energy that his own pleasure gave her. She raised herself up and threw her head back, crying out again as he kept one of his hands working her breasts. The other hand reached down between her legs where his penis was disappearing into her; his finger found her clitoris and stroked it.

"Yes, I'm coming, fuck me, I'm coming on your cock!" She cried out with each thrust against him. "Ah, ah, aaah, AAAAAAAH!" She stopped moving and shuddered for a moment, exhaling slowly: "Ooooooooooooh."

Then she resumed the up and down pumping on his dick. He dropped his hands to her hips, reached around to double-clutch her ass as she rode him.

"Come for me," she urged him. "Fill me up, come inside me and fill me!" He obliged, crying out himself as he exploded inside her, spasming in ecstasy as he ejaculated. She kept moving on him as he did; again there was none of the expected painful sensitivity as the stimulation on his penis continued. There was only the delightful sensation of smooth lubricated friction. Presently she stopped and lay down atop him, kissing his mouth. He returned the kiss with enthusiasm and passion.

"I know what you want next," she said. She got off of him and gestured toward a well-padded, high-backed chair upholstered in velvet. He got up himself, crawled to the edge of the bed and dismounted. He then took a seat in the chair, resting his arms on the armrests. The back reclined about fifteen or twenty degrees from vertical.

As he sat, he felt something had suddenly changed; a second later he noticed that, while still shirtless and barefoot, he was now wearing black denim jeans and a belt. His hard tool strained against the layers of cloth. Though it hadn't even been in his thoughts then, she must have sensed his love of watching a woman unzip and strip him, and was indulging him the extra pleasure. She truly is a Sex Goddess, he thought.

Again she positioned herself between his legs and smiled up at him as she rubbed the front of his jeans with one hand. "So hard, you're so hard. I know you want me to take out your cock." She reached for his waist and unfastened the belt buckle, pulling the strap out of it and out of the loops on his trousers, and tossed the belt aside. Both hands returned to his pulsing erection and touched it over the denim. "I want your naked cock in my bare hands. I want to touch it and hold it."

She undid the button, then grasped the zipper pull and slowly dragged it down all the way. The buzz of the metal teeth parting thrilled him as he watched her pull his fly open, revealing snug white briefs beneath.

He raised his ass from the chair to help her pull the jeans down from his hips. She took them down his thighs, past his knees to his ankles, then over his feet and off completely. She came back up and put her hands on his penis over the fabric of the briefs, licking her lips as she met his eyes again. "I want to touch it, and hold it - and suck it."

Her fingers crept over the elastic waistband and slowly pulled it down, freeing his cock to the open air. The briefs were pulled down his legs, and off. He was naked again.

She knelt between his legs again, grinning down at his rigid cock. "Yeah, baby, I'm going to eat you up alive," she said, taking the shaft in her hand once more. "I'm going to swallow you whole." Her head moved in, her open mouth approaching his penis - and her tongue poked out to just lick at the crown. "But not yet."

The hand on his stick tugged gently as her tongue continued to swirl around his tip, lingering on the frenulum. Then her lips descended to kiss his glans, landing a series of light pecks all over it. She parted her lips and kissed him again, her tongue slithering over the head of his penis. "I love your cock. Your big, beautiful, delicious cock." Another kiss with tongue. "I want to take you in my mouth and suck you, suck you off." She licked from the tip down the underside of his penis to his balls, then slowly back up again. She moved her head to one side and put her lips on the shaft, and slid her lips and tongue back and forth between the base and the tip. The teasing was delightful and fed his anticipation of her lips fully embracing his knob.

It wasn't much longer before she did. Her mouth moved back to the head of his dick and took it in, holding it between her lips as her tongue caressed it. She slid her head down to take the shaft as well, moaning as she did. "Mmmmmmmmmm." Her hand at the base began stroking as her head bobbed on his cock. The sensation of her warm mouth on him was exquisite; it was easily the best sucking he'd ever had. He lay back and moaned. "Oh, yes, Julri! Blow me, suck my penis, my cock, you suck it so good!"

She was taking about three inches of his cock at the most, with the rest of the shaft held in the four fingers of her hand. Now she extended the lowest finger and moved her hand down, taking in more of him as her head came down. Another finger left his dick a few seconds later, and even more of his cock slid into her mouth as she bobbed. One more finger came off and she was taking almost his full length.

At last, her hand came away from his cock completely. Now each down stroke of her mouth brought her lips all the way to the base of his penis, and she took the end of his dick into her tight throat. She didn't choke or gag, but kept moving smoothly up and down on him, taking his whole organ with the practiced ease of a sword swallower. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she continued to deep throat his cock.

He leaned into the chair and his head lolled back. "Oh Julri, Julri, you beautiful blowjob goddess, so good, blow my cock, fellate me, suck me off!" He was close to coming now.

She stopped taking it deep, gripped the shaft in her hand again and cupped his balls to gently roll them with the other. She kept moving, taking only a couple inches in her mouth as her hands worked the rest of him. The electricity in his cock was increasing to another climax. "Oh Julri, oh goddess, goddess Julri, I'm going to pop in your mouth, you're making me come, oh my GODDESS I'm COMING!"

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned happily as he filled her mouth with warm jizz. His cock twitched and spurted as she continued to suck and stroke it. When his ejaculation had finished she withdrew her head from his penis, her hand still stroking the shaft, and swallowed what was in her mouth. He sat motionless in the chair, basking in the afterglow.

4 - Bonus Features

Julri looked up at him and smiled as she continued stroking his penis. "Can I show you something? It's not a specific desire of yours, but I think you'll like it, and I'm almost never wrong about these things."

"Honey," he said, "I'd love to see anything you want to show me."

She let go of his cock, and rose to stand naked before him. He saw it right away - between her legs, where earlier there had been only her smooth-shaved pussy, was an erect penis complete with scrotum and, he assumed, testicles. It stood rigidly at attention before him, over six inches long and about the same girth as his own. It was circumcised like his, and as hairless as her pussy had been.

"You've got a cock now," he said.

She grinned. "So you noticed. I could take a completely masculine form, but you probably wouldn't be interested in that. I don't sense any homosexual desires in you."

"Yeah, I don't think I have any," he replied. "I've never had a sexual attraction to any man. This, though," he gestured at her erection, "this is interesting. You're a hot sexy woman with a penis. It looks a lot like mine."

"I modeled it after yours. It's more familiar to you that way. I can make it bigger or smaller if you like."

"No, you can keep it as it is. I don't think I want you to fuck me with it though."

"I told you, we'll only do what you want. For now, why don't you just touch it and see how it feels?"

He reached out his right hand and stroked the underside of her shaft up towards the tip. As he did, he was surprised to feel a light touch running up the shaft of his own dick. Intrigued, he gripped her cock and felt an invisible hand gripping his own in the same way. "Anything I do to your cock, I feel in mine?"

"What I feel, you feel," she confirmed. "What do you want to do now?"

"Let's switch places," he said. "You sit here and let me do you."

When she had taken the chair, he knelt between her legs and took her shaft in one hand, cupping her balls with the other. Again he felt the same touches on his own dick and balls. "Oh, this is gonna be fun," he said as he stroked her cock and fondled her balls. He placed his thumb on her frenulum where it gently pushed the sensitive skin as he stroked. Julri eased back into the chair and sighed with pleasure. He recalled his notion that along with whatever she got from his pleasure, she was also feeling and enjoying the full effect of their sex play. He was sure that this was true now, evidenced by the sensations in his penis that mirrored hers as he performed a hand job on her.

Now he moved the hand from her balls up to the head of her cock, turned it so that his thumb was downward, and continued stroking her with both hands. The sensation was exquisite, and Julri gave a low moan. He began twisting his hands in opposite directions as they moved down and back up her cock.

"Mmmmm, baby, you do that so good," she purred.

"I've had a lot of practice," he said. "Years of experience playing with my dick, since I was a teenager. This is the first time doing it from this angle though." He started doing what he called the Infinite Tug, each hand in turn moving up from the base of the shaft, then returning after clearing the tip of the penis, giving the effect of a long continuous up stroke. "Ah, yes!" she cried out. "Oh, my cock, yes, my fucking cock!" He empathised with her completely, feeling the smooth friction on his own penis even though no hand touched it. "Oh, goddess," he moaned, "mine too, my cock too, your cock and my cock oh my goddess!"

He resumed the up and down two-handed motion, giving her balls a light caress with the lower hand at the bottom of each down stroke. Considering how his own penis felt, he was not surprised at her reaction: "Oh! Oh, yes! Oh my cock, I'm gonna come, you're making me come!" He was coming too, feeling the orgasm spread from his cock throughout his entire body as he continued working her love muscle. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" she cried out, her hips bucking, and thick pearly cream erupted in five strong spurts from her twitching cock. She cried out with each spurt: "Oh! Oh! Aah! Aaaaah! OH!" He felt the same climactic spasms of ecstasy in his penis, but no juice came from it.

Her load was all over his hands and dripping down to the base of her cock, and a couple of ropes had made it past her navel to her belly. As the orgasm faded into afterglow he caught his breath, and then regarded her jizz on his hands. "You know, I might want to see what this is like before I do what I'm thinking about doing." He raised a hand to his face and sniffed the fluid. It was nothing like his own semen, which had an odor that reminded him of bleach. This was kind of fruity and not at all bleachy. He put the hand to his mouth and licked at some of it. It tasted like -

"POG?" he asked her. There was definitely orange and passionfruit; he thought he tasted guava in there too.

"Is that what it is? I taste like whatever you think is delicious. Many of my lovers have said I taste like chocolate ice cream. Some others tasted maple syrup, or honey." She smiled. "So you're going to suck me off now? That's what you want to do?"

"That's right," he agreed. "Even if I could reach my own cock with my mouth, I wouldn't be able to give myself even a passable blowjob I'm sure. This is even better than sucking my own dick - sucking a surrogate dick and feeling it on mine. Oh, yeah," he said, "I think I'm going to really enjoy this, and I'm sure you will too, because I'm going to give you the best blowjob that I know how to."

Taking her penis in his hand again, he leaned in and kissed the very tip, feeling invisible lips kissing him in the same place. He continued placing little kisses all over her cock, down the shaft and back up again. Next he put out his tongue and licked her pole from the tip down to the base, put his lips to the side of her prick and moved his mouth back up to the head. He continued teasing her cock in this way for about a minute more, all the while enjoying the sensations copied to his own dick. She sighed and purred in delight as he worked on her.

At last he opened his mouth wide and took a few inches in. He continued moving his head down to take more of her. The tip reached his throat and, to his surprise, did not trigger any gagging.

"You can take it all, lover, as deep as you want," she said. Apparently she was able to magically suppress his gag reflex. He began to bob on her cock as she had done on his, the end easily slipping into his throat with no resistance. She moaned in wordless ecstasy, and he moaned around a mouthful of penis at the empathetic feelings in his.

Presently he backed off her dick and took it in his hand again. His other hand took her balls and fondled them gently as his tongue grazed about her cock head, licking one side, then the other, circling the crown, lingering for a while on the frenulum, all the while stroking the shaft with his other hand. He could feel her pleasure mounting toward another orgasm; he took his hands away and began kissing all over her penis again. He recalled his favorite techniques used by the women in Klixen's "Teasing Tongues" and "Craving Lips" series of videos. The sensual feedback in his own penis aided him in keeping her close to the edge as he licked, kissed, stroked, and occasionally sucked her love stick. Those weekly sessions edging himself had been excellent practice for this prolonged teasing. She moaned again, sounding desperate to come.