A Visit to Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

Once downstairs I teased uncle Peter, brushing my body against his as I moved around the kitchen and once outside the house, doing my chores, I really got into the swing of things making sure he got a good eye full of everything that was his for the taking. I was feeling really horny and my pussy was aching for attention but he hadn't yet made any move and I was becoming frustrated with the whole situation. Didn't he want me, didn't he find me attractive, I didn't know what to think. Thankfully things changed rapidly once we were in the stables, although I was a bit shocked when he took the stallion's massive hard prick in his hand and held it there while talking to me. I knew it was then or never and moved a small step closer to him, he must have taken this to be the sign he had been waiting for and grabbed my hand putting it on the huge stallion cock ,a gasp of excitement left my lips as I felt the hot steel hardness of the stallion and I wondered what my uncle Peters hard prick was like to touch as I moved my hand up and down the massive hose. All of a sudden uncle Peter grabbed me and I felt his strong arms around me pulling me to him then his hot soft lips crushing against mine ,as I almost swooned in his embrace his tongue was soon deep in my mouth rubbing against mine. I slipped over and we both ended up falling into the hay by the side of the rutting horses.

We were lying down on the hay as the stallion mounted the mare and begun fucking her hard and furiously. My mouth sought Hazel's and we kissed passionately her young inexperienced mouth submitting, allowing me to taste her sweetness fully as I explored her with my tongue it was not a kiss of love but one of sexual desire and passion. I moved my head down to her breasts, tearing the blouse away from them so that they were at my mercy as I sucked hard on the soft silky smooth firm flesh; the large elongated nipples tasted sweet as I sucked on one while rolling the other between finger and thumb, then pinching it hard making her wince. I moved my other hand down in between her thighs making my way to the hot cauldron that was her cunt, I didn't have the patience to wait for her to take her knickers off and pulled and tugged at the flimsy material until it tore before cupping the fresh virgin cunt, feeling the warm moisture before pushing my middle finger all the way inside the tight un-fucked vagina. She gasped in pleasure writhing beneath me her cunt greedily wanting more than my finger is offering. I stand up hurriedly taking my trousers and pants off, my cock springing forward rigid as never before and I move well away from the horses.

"Suck uncles cock Hazel, suck it like a lollipop." I instruct.

There is no hesitation or false modesty as she scampers to her knees and clasps my manhood in her small hands holding it still before directing it to her mouth. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and takes the first inch or so in; her tongue inherently knowing what was expected as it licked the swollen purple head which was by then covered with a sheen of newly produced pre-cum. God it felts so good, I couldn't restrain myself anymore, I grabbed her head holding it in position as I fucked her mouth thrusting my cock deep until it entered her inexperienced throat making her choke as she coughed and splattered but there was no stopping me now. I used her oral cavity like a well lubricated fuck hole and she quickly learned to relax her throat and mouth and breath through her nose, this made it possible for me to fuck her orally with all 8" of my hard meat as she salivated until my rod was dripping wet with saliva obviously wanting to please me she gobbled me with enthusiasm as her hands worked on my balls.

I was nearing ejaculation as the skin tightened around my scrotum and I could feel my spunk building up deep inside me as my balls hardened ready to release their cargo. It happened rapidly, I felt the tingling burning sensation as my spunk shot out into her mouth the speed and suddenness catching her by surprise as she spluttered allowing some of my precious cum to escape from her lips and drizzle down to her breasts as I grabbed hold of her hair and fucked her mouth even harder and faster than before as dollop after dollop of my hot thick spunk shot inside her mouth. It was clearly something she had not experienced before and she was unsure whether this was what was supposed to happen or that this was the male seed but to my delight she seemed to enjoy my gift as she swallowed greedily. She continued sucking me finally using her hot tongue to lick my meat until she eventually drained me. Hazel took my member out of her wonderful mouth and moved back ensuring I watched her as she seductively collected the white glue like spunk from her face and breasts and greedily sucked it off of her fingers, this was obviously something she felt I would enjoy watching after having watched her mothers performance for me the previous afternoon.

The two horses are fucking now, the stallion is on top of the mare, and his cock is like a battering ram as it plunges deep and fast inside the waiting cunt noisily. I'm tempted to push Hazel down and fuck her in much the same way but resist the temptation, instead wanting this first time to be enjoyable to her and something she'll remember with joy. I pushed her down on the hay and I position myself with my head in-between her thighs.

Grabbing her legs from around the ankles then lower down I hold them up in the air and wide apart as I lay myself on the ground moving my mouth to its goal of desire. Her pussy was beautiful, it was cleanly shaved and smooth, with a distinct sweet scent of its own, and there were delicate folds of pinkish flesh on which droplets of cunt juice rested, reflecting the light like teardrop diamonds. I moved my mouth to her cunt covering the whole mount with my mouth as I sucked on it like a leech and savoured the wonderful taste of her virgin pussy. I begun to lick all around the entry as she bucked her young body upwards obviously enjoying this new sensation that she had never previously experienced.

Her hands at some stage took over from mine and she held her legs for me enabling my hands to go to work on her body. I moved them to her breasts massaging and stroking the beautiful mounts of flesh then moved to her nipples which in contrast were rock hard as I pulled and pinched them hard making her gasp out.

My mouth was still glued to her cunt and having made her even wetter with my saliva as it combined with her abundant pussy lubricant I moved my hand down and managed to slide two of my long fat fingers inside her and I fucked her with them gently then harder increasing the tempo all the time listening to her moaning and gasping as she enjoyed the new found sensation of having foreign fingers frigging her hungry pussy.

In a way when I discovered her maiden head was gone I was pleased as this would mean the session with me would last longer and hopefully make the whole experience even more enjoyable for her and with less pain. My mouth concentrated on her clit at the top of her fresh cunt, the wonderful aroma of which was driving me crazy with lust. Her clit was a nice size, long and fat, erect and reddish like a small angry cock this enabled me to suck it in my mouth and keep it trapped there while my tongue rubbed it hard making her wince with delight my fingers continuing their barrage on Hazel's tight pussy. I could tell she was nearing climax as her breathing became much more laboured but I wanted her to climax like never before. I moved my mouth from her clit and used my hands to lift her arse up supporting her buttocks with my hands while using my strong thumbs to part her tight arse cheeks. I could smell the musky scent of her arse as I begun to brush it with my thick fat tongue, the moment my tongue touched her nerve filled star shaped anal gateway she shivered, I begun to move my tongue up and down finally making my tongue as rigid as I could I pushed it at the centre of her pucker tonguing it until I could feel the tell tale signs of her ruby brown sphincter begin to give way as she found her voice and began to beg me for more.

"AAHHH... AAAHHH... GODDDD... YESSSS... GOOOODDD... THANNNNKKKK

YOUUUU... PLEAAAAASSSEEE... DOOONNN'TTT... STOOOPPPP... AAAAHHHH"

I had no intention of stopping I continue sucking on her pucker then licking it at the same time allowing my saliva to cover the whole area until her arse was saturated. I brought a fat finger to the tiny hole and gently rubbed the wet area with the ball of my finger every so often prodding the tiny entry until it surrendered and I managed to squeeze the tip of my finger inside her the sphincter squeezing around the invader as I moved it deeper slowly inch by inch until my long middle finger was buried about half way inside Hazel's tight arse as she whimpered.

I moved my mouth back to her cunt locating her clit quickly and started to again suck and lick the small knob until her body was shaking with pleasure. I inserted two fingers inside her still tight cunt and fucked her with them her movements and sounds alerting me to how very near she was to climaxing. I managed to time it perfectly so that as she begun to cum my finger, now only partly buried inside her anal passage penetrated her arse fully while simultaneously I buried my two fingers as far as possible in her tasty pussy and opened and closed them in a scissor action. The combination of anal fingering, cunt finger fucking and clit sucking was too much for her as she screamed loudly exploding in a mighty orgasm her cunt and anal muscles contracting around the violating intruders with a vice like grip as she continued screaming. She actually ejaculated pissing cum all over my hand and I quickly moved my fingers away from her tight cunt replacing them with my mouth and sucked on her quim while my tongue licked all over the pretty folds of flesh before entering and tonguing her in gratitude for the lovely sweet tasting thick cum which filled my mouth as I greedily guzzled it down not wanting to loose a single drop of her precious liquid.

Laying back in the hay I was now totally naked and on fire ,my whole body was throbbing with anticipation and I knew that I wanted my uncle Peter to fuck me. As he lay down beside me I reached out and grasped his prick in my hand as his hot lips found my erect throbbing nipples, after a couple of strokes with my hand I felt his prick start to come alive again and it swelled up to a hard hot throbbing monster. The next thing I knew was Uncle Peter getting up and around the front of me. He grabbed both my legs and pulled them apart then pulled my open thighs upwards to towards his massive hard prick. I felt like I was on fire as the huge bulbous hot hard head of his prick touched the soaking wet lips of my throbbing cunt. I knew then that I was in the same situation as the mare had been only moments ago and that at any second I would find out what it felt like to have a hard prick up me. As I gasped in anticipation the mare whinnied like mad as the stallion fucked her faster and faster, driving his huge fat cock in and out while his weight kept her in place. Turning back to my uncle my eyes almost popped out of my head, they became the size of tea saucers, protruding from his body was this large and wide solid muscle. I hadn't really appreciated just how big he was while he hurriedly fucked my mouth now seeing it jutting out like that I suddenly appreciated just how big his hard prick really was, surely he was not thinking of trying to get that huge thing up me, my tiny cunt had never been fucked before and I could barely get three fingers inside it myself this was definitely more than three fingers worth of cock. Okay mum had taken it all but mum was stretched after having had three children and a lot of fucking. Although I had my reservations I knew that there was no turning back and tried to relax for the onslaught that was heading my way.

With the wonderful taste of Hazel's cunt still making my mouth salivate I pulled her to me holding her legs up and apart, as my cock, now harder than ever before, found its way to her hot cock hungry pussy. I watched as my fat almost purple cock head pushed the wet soft flesh apart entering the yielding wet velvety tunnel of her cunt. I was unbelievably excited at the thrill of fucking my own niece, maybe the knowledge deep down that this was forbidden fruit or just the fact that she was a beautiful young virgin that wanted me to fuck her for the very first time made it so much more stimulating. I found I couldn't control myself any more and thrust into her cunt as hard as I could, making her scream in pain, had she been intact I would have surely ripped a hole through the thin skin separating her from womanhood with that first thrust. Her screams fuelled my excitement even further as I lowered her legs to either side of me pushing down on her thighs forcing her wider apart as I plunged my cock in and out of her cunt oblivious to any pain she may have felt. Hazel was quick to learn and soon begun pushing upward the initial pain now gone only to be replaced by her animal needs for sexual gratification as she started to moan and holler your needs for more cock.

"YESSSSS... OHHH... YESSS... FUCCKKK... MEEEE... OHH... GODDDD... FUCKKK

PLLLEEEASEE... FUCKKK... MEEE... UNCLLEE... PETERRR... PLEASSSEE... GODDD

DONTTT... STOPPPPP... FUCKKKK... MYYYY... CUNTTTTT... FUCKKK... MEEE... "

I repositioned myself so that her big beautiful orbs were accessible to my mouth and sucked hard on each in turn, her nipples were rock hard standing out proud and rigid as I hungrily draw one then the other in my mouth before finally biting down hard resulting in a scream escaping her mouth. I continued to fuck her to the sound of my balls, as they collide with her buttocks and the squelching sound of my cock forcing her juices and air out each time it sunk deep inside her welcoming folds. To my delight she climaxed again and I felt her cunt squeezing my cock as though never wanting to let it go again. I was in two minds now whether to continue fucking her cunt until I climaxed or whether to take her anal virginity. I decided on the latter not knowing when or if another opportunity would become available.

I pushed her legs up again and moved to my knees in front of her, moving my mouth to her cunt, sucking on it savouring Hazel's fresh cum then moved my mouth lower down to her arse hole sucking on the tiny pert hole then tonguing it until the crevice filled with my saliva. She moaned with pleasure holding my head down and against her arse wanting more.

"Oohhh... yesss... aaahhh... yesss... God that feelsss so gooooddd Uncle Peter, ohhhh...

yesss... yeesss... please doooo ittt... dooo... that I'll do anything you want... aaahhh...

yesss... iIt feels... oooohhh... so nice... pleassse don't stoop... aaahhh... goooddd."

"Finger your cunt you little slut, I want to see you finger your tight squelching cunt." I instructed her crudely to see her reaction and I smiled to myself as she immediately obeyed.

"Push your hand inside your cunt you whore and suck your dirty cunt juices off your fingers, I know a dirty little slut like you will love it." I watched as she did everything I asked her eyes glazed as she sucked her cum from her own hand obviously enjoying her own taste as she licked the fingers clean before returning them for more pushing all three fingers inside her cunt as far as they would go and repeating the exercise again.

I could tell there and then that she was going to be a cock pleaser; I even felt a pang of jealousy at the thought that once discovered there would be no lack of cocks happy to use her. As for now she was taking to the situation as if this was what she was born for. I rubbed her arse hole with the ball of my finger and it puckered the tiny entry opening freely as if begging to be fucked, I once again violated her anus pushing my finger all the way inside making her wince with the sudden mixture of sensations she must have felt. She was rubbing her clit now fast and furiously as I plunged three fingers inside her cunt and fucked her with them while driving my long fat middle finger in and out of her arse hole like a piston while she moved her arse against it trying to get more of my finger inside her. Moving my mouth to her arse I dribbled my saliva on my finger pushing it back inside her anal passage repeating the process several times until she was well lubricated then lubricated my other finger before penetrating her with it so that I now had three fingers in her soggy cunt and two inside her tight arse while she moved her body in unison with my hands, fucking herself with them as though they were dildos and she needed to make herself cum. My cock was throbbing with anticipation and I just wanted to fuck her tight arse hole hard, ram it all the way inside her and fuck her anally until she begged me to stop.

Falling back into the hay naked with my cunt soaking wet and my arse throbbing as uncle Peter finger fucked me like mad. I gasped out loving every second of this new found sexual release in my life and voluntarily opened my legs wider as uncle Peter knelt down between my wide open legs and with one hand still fingering my virgin arse he held his massive hot hard throbbing prick in his other hand and moved forwards until the massive purple hot head was touching my soaking wet inner lips, just then a fire shot through me as he teased me by rubbing the head of his blotted cock up and down the wet dripping lips of my no newly fucked cunt. I tried to push downwards to meet his throbbing cock but he pulled away a few inches making me beg to be taken , he just laughed at my clumsy efforts and instead rammed three fingers as hard as he could up my tight sucking arse hole making me scream out. Oh god how I wanted his wonderful hard prick at that minute, so much so that I shouted out to him that I would do anything for him, anything he demanded, as long as he fucked me, he grinned at me and once more moved forward until again his hot throbbing burning meat pushed against my hot wet cunt lips. As I gasped out in lust thinking that I'm about to get his hard prick inside, he pulled me upwards and pulling my hair back hard so that my head jerked and my mouth opened. I screamed in that mixture of painful pleasure, as he forced his monstrous hard prick into my mouth while still managing to ram my arse with the digits of his free hand.

I rammed my cock inside her mouth pushing myself inside almost making her choke as the fat swollen head entered her throat. Having already cum inside her mouth I knew that I'd be able to last a long time and had an overwhelming need to completely dominate her before violating her last virgin hole. I was pleased with her performance as she relaxed her throat muscles so that my cock now easily slid all the way in and I could feel the tightness of her wind pipe while I could hear her drawing and realising air through her nostrils. I knew she had completely surrendered herself to me and that she was prepared to do anything that would please me.

I pulled away from her, "Lick my arse you dirty whore. Let Uncle Peter see what a dirty slut you are and the dirty disgusting things you like to do." I demanded as I bend over spreading my legs.

Hazel unquestioningly moves behind me, kneeling on the floor grasping my buttocks and holding them apart as I felt her hot lips make contact with my arse hole and she started to suck then lick my arse hole pushing her tongue against the opening until the tip managed to squirm its way in. It felt good and I moved my own hands behind me holding my self open as she continued to eat my arse, as I'd eaten her, while her hand moved to my balls juggling them while the other hand grabbed my thick cock and wanked it feverishly. She suddenly surprised me moving a hand back to my arse she slid a finger into my anal passage then quickly followed this with a second finger; this time longer it reached my prostrate making my cock jerk up. Her fingers withdraw only to come back well lubricated after being sucked. I allowed Hazel to continue until her mouth came back to my arse and she stuck your tongue further inside my anal passage, licking and sucking my pucker. The thought of her pretty mouth and tongue orally satisfying my anus excited me but I needed to fuck her tight virgin arse and moved myself forward away from her lips.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers