A Visit to Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

"Bend down and touch your toes Hazel, uncle is going to fuck your arse really fuck it for you so the every time you sit down you'll remember my cock inside you. I'm going to fuck you in the arse just like I did your mums yesterday and I saw just how much you loved finger fucking your wet cunt while you watched my cock going inside your mothers arse like the dirty little slut that you are."

As she stood up I could see the lust emblazed on her beautiful face almost begging me to violate her and take away any remaining innocence.

She bend over as instructed her legs wide apart, her hands stretching her arse cheeks and I held my cock tightly as I position it against her arse. I pushed hard almost knocking her over as she let out a stifled scream and the head of my cock disappeared inside her the rubbery well lubricated flesh of her pucker swallowing the huge head. Ignoring her discomfort I grabbed her buttocks and forced my fat cock inside her until she screamed out again but by now it was too late my cock was buried deep in her arse and I needed to fuck her, I begun thrusting in and out of her tight arse hole sending all 8'' of my fat cock deep inside her young body the restrictive murky tunnel of her anal passage surrendering to a sensation she had never believed possible the violation was complete, faster and harder I rammed my cock and her restrictive colon squeezed my pulsating muscle, I was the run away train pelting through her never ending murky sodden tunnel. Her responsiveness delighted me, after the initial penetration the pain had subsided she pushed her arse back to meet my every thrust and begged for me to fuck her harder and deeper while she frigged her pussy, dipping her hand inside like it was a jam jar and sucking her fingers clean before repeating the exercise again and again.

"FUCK MEEE... FUCCKKK... MEEE... STICKKK... AAHHH... YESSS... YOUR THICK COCKKKK... INSIDE... DEEEEEPPP... GODDD... YESSS... FUCCCKKK... MY SHITTER... HARDERRRRR... OOOHHH... YESSSS... YESSS... AAAHHH...

YESSSS... UNCLE... PETERRR... FUCKKKK... MEEEE... ANYYY... WWWAYY

DONNTT... STOOOPPP... KEEPPP... ONNNN... AAAAHHH... OOO... OOO... OHHH... "

Her cries of pleasure were like music to my ears and I could feel my spunk building up deep in my groin as it prepared for the voyage to fertilization, only this time there would be only a one way ticket deep into her bowels. The need to cum inside her was too great to stop myself, without warning all my control and resolve disappeared as my cock expanded inside her restrictive tube and the ache in my groin gave way to one of pleasurable release as my dick shuddered with the first release of my thick cream, followed by another and another as I continued to thrust in and out of her with a manic frenzy needing to empty my seed in her young luscious body.

I was surprised at how easily and willingly I had surrendered all of my virginity to Uncle Peter. Yes, I had wanted to loose my virginity. Yes, I had dreamt of someone like Uncle Peter, experienced, dominant and well endowed, but the animal even savage way he had taken my innocence was something unexpected, perhaps this was what made it so exciting for me.

My jaw ached from the assault of his cock as he rammed it in and out of my throat almost choking me, it was so thick my mouth was stretched to the limits but this was now the second time he was using my mouth for his sexual enjoyment and after a few seconds I was able to take him in. I found myself enjoying the sensation of his strong wide muscular cock with the syrupy pre-cum which added a tangy, salty flavour to the fresh smelling smooth tool as it penetrated my mouth. My tongue could now detect the swellings and ridges on the surface caused by the blood swollen veins which had become distinguishable with their bluish colour against the pinkish background of his meat.

As I sucked on his juicy cock I wondered whether he would cum in my mouth a second time, making a note that if he did I would be more prepared for the rapid jolt of his hot thick spunk this time, when he took his cock was out of my mouth. At the same time releasing my hair, which he had been using like a set of reins pulling my head to his cock as he rammed it down my throat, and demanding that I licked his arse. Had anybody told me that I would even contemplate to lick anyone down there yesterday morning, I'd have told them they were completely mad and the very thought would have repulsed me. Now in the cold light of day, I found myself willing and wanting to obey his every request.

Perhaps it was the thought of the anal foreplay I had witnessed him practise on my mother yesterday or the thought that he had already carried out the same act on me so pleasurably so how could I refuse to reciprocate or it was just my need to please him or I was just a dirty suppressed slut coming out or just wanted to experience the act but probably it was a combination of all of these.

I kneeled behind him pulling apart his strong muscular buttocks and burying my face in between them. The smell of musky dampness was not unpleasant, as I may have expected, and I tentatively pushed out my long wet tongue to the crevice between his bum cheeks letting it glide along the slit and then returning and stopping at the dark brown rubbery pucker with the tiny hole in the centre. My taste buds didn't find the offering offensive and I begun to lick and prod with my tongue until he was wet, curling my tongue and making it as rigid as possible I managed to squeeze the tip inside as I at the same time used all my strength to pull his buttocks apart. He let out a moan and I could tell he was enjoying the attention of my mouth. I finally moved my hand to his arse and pushed a finger deep inside his arse wiggling it inside while I slipped my other hand in front of his body and grabbed hold of his prick, rubbing it firmly up and down as it pulsated in my hand. I swapped fingers this time pushing my long middle finger all the way inside his anus until I felt, what I later discovered was, his prostrate making him wince and after a short while pull away.

I heard his voice through a misty haze of sexual arousal, every orifice in my body was screaming for attention, I robotically assumed the position. I was bent over, my tits, due to their size hang down away from my body, like a pair of udders, as gravity pulled on them. Uncle peter used his foot to nudge my legs wider apart and once happy with my position rubbed his thick hot cock along the rim of my very wet cunt. God it felt good and I pushed my cunt eagerly towards his prick hoping he would thrust it deep inside me, instead he pulled his shaft back and using his hands prised open my buttocks holding them apart as he lined up his cock with my arse hole. I was unprepared for his powerful forward thrust, the abrupt move almost sent me flying across the stable and I just managed to keep my balance as the monstrous swollen head of his fat dick tore through my back passage like a red hot poker, I screamed with pain and was ready to tell him to pull it back out when he pushed his whole body towards me until all of his beautiful cock was buried deep inside me as he begun fucking me. I soon found that once the initial feeling of pain had subsided I felt full and content as I begun enjoying this new feeling so much so that I even begun pushing my arse back to meet his long hard thrusts. The violation of my body was now complete, every fuckable orifice had now been used and I loved the feel of his cock inside me, automatically my hands moved to my cunt and I begun to finger fuck myself and play with my clit adding a new dimension of pleasure to the proceedings. Uncle Peter moved his long arms until his hands were able to grasp my tits and he used them as handles to pull himself forward and at the same time pull me back skewering me on his cock. I was soon screaming with pleasure and begging for more as I neared my imminent orgasm every so often taking a hand to my mouth to suck my own abundant cum juices from. Uncle Peter was groaning and shouting about how good a fuck I was and what a nice tight fuck I had turned out to be when I felt his organ swell deep inside my anal canal it felt as if it was going to split me in two, this was followed by a stinging sensation as his spunk shot out bathing my anal bowels as his cock jerked inside me spurting out his hot seed I climaxed. My whole body seemed to tremble and my cunt begun pouring with thick cum as my muscles tightened around the hot cock in my arse and my own fingers which were embedded deep in my pussy. I was shaking with sheer wanton animal pleasure and wishing the moment would last for ever I felt so emotional I cried from the sheer ecstasy. Uncle Peter was now drained as his cock begun to shrivel until it popped out of my arse, I didn't wait to be asked, I spun round and got down on my knees taking the whole of his cock in my mouth I sucked on it while he stroked my head.

Hazel had been exceptional for a girl so knew to sex she had proved how hot a woman can be once she relinquishes any preconceptions and inhibitions. It proved to be a very exciting time during my two week stay, for both me and Hazel but some others as well.

I'm pleased to say that my young niece is presently staying with me while at University in London and we are having a great time trying out all sorts of new things.

Please try to remember to vote; also I'd be happy to receive any feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers