A Visit to Granny's Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
A very snappy quickie with my young Aunty.
1.5k words
4.21
23.2k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

On my journey home I wondered what the hell had just happened but my weenis knew as it stood tall and proud in the confines of my clothes

A visit to Granny's Farm Ch02

"What the fucking hell are you doing Terry? You bloody fool." I shouted to myself as I drove to the main road. My weenis knew exactly what I was doing and again it was trying to stand up to attract my attention.

I knew I had to put a stop to the incestuous activity, I also knew my little Plinky would be very upset if I said no more.

===================

Todays visit was very quick, no frills, no spills... But thrilling to bed my young aunty and we spilt the juice on the straw.

A visit to Granny's Farm Ch03

Two or three weeks later I found myself pulling into the track leading to 'High croft', a couple of hundred yards and the track turns revealing Granny's cottage and I could see a red dressed person picking runner beans. When I arrived at the cottage the trailer was still parked by the woodshed so continued just like last visit to the small barn and parked in front of the door. My walk to the cottage, or possibly the vegetable patch was stopped abruptly when I found a topless Aunty Annabella just inside the barn door.

"Hello Plinky, you look a bit keen to see me." I said in a cheery voice and a beaming smile on my face. By then I was in touching distance and offered my arms for the expected hug and usual climbing frame activity.

Instead the greeting was a severe; "Suck this." And a hand squeezed the little amount of breast flesh to create a bigger mount topped by the red nipple.

Never one to refuse a lady I bent down, sucked the nipple into my mouth and felt both arms circle my head and neck. One hand between her shoulder blades and the other under her buttocks, a pull and a lift and I was standing up straight with a pair of slim legs clamping themselves around my chest.

"Oo Terry, so strong." The pressure against my head changed and I found it being directed to the other nipple.

"Bloody heck Plinky these feel much harder."

"I... Have... been... playing... with...them... a... lot... since... last...time."

"And today it's my turn."

"Ohh yes please Terry. Put me down."

I eased the grip and as athletic as ever she hopped down from her vice like grip.

"Race ya." And she shot up the bales like a rat along a sewer. The skirt vanished to leave her in her apple catchers by the time I reached the top and instantly my t-shirt was being ripped up over my head before I had chance to gain a proper footing. While I was completing the task with my t-shirt my jeans were tugged open and roughly pushed down my legs. I fell to a sitting position dumped my t-shirt on the straw and removed the bunch of my jeans, pants, socks and trainers in one mass.

"Breed me." Annabella was on all fours on the top bale and I, stepping to the lower bale, inserted weenis into my aunties sex pocket expecting to start with slow movements. She was wet and ready with big fat W & R's and instantly started humping back at me so fast I struggled to stay in place. Then she stopped dead and froze. "A. A. A. Arrhhhhh yes I needed that." She moved forwards, off my weenis and stood up. "Now where's my kiss."

"Wow Plinky what the heck are you on today?"

"I don't know Terry, these last few days I've been playing with myself constantly, I nearly phoned to ask when you're coming."

"If I'd known..." I couldn't continue with a mouth planted on mine, it felt like I was being eaten alive.

I had free hands, Aunty Annabella had free breasts and bringing the two together brought more moans and groans from the oral cavity attacking mine. I'd placed them flat on her titties then gripped, pulsing my fingers to dig them in outside the fleshiest parts. Sliding the fingers the centres I reached the little hard lumps and clamped my digits on them.

There was a gargled shriek from the throat attached to my face and I repeated the movement several times, releasing the nipple, placing my fingers and thumbs on her as wide apart as possible then drawing towards the nipple for a pinch and hold repeat...

Each time there was this sound of pain but the body language was of pleasure until I pulled and didn't really know if the jolt forwards at me was good or bad. I know I fell backwards landing in a sitting position with my little Plinky kneeling astride my thighs and I know she was still holding my head and I know the kiss only momentarily broke away. I also know my erection was pointing straight up between our bellies.

I laid back dragging Annabella with me until she was laying on me with her head stopping short of my chin.

"Did we say hello today Plinky?"

"Oh yes several times." She rolled of me, shuffled up and lay on the straw beside me with both hands fiddling with her lady bits

I was bursting and turned towards her, lifted my knee between her legs and rolled into place, my weenis landed in the right place between her fingers. It slipped inside.

"Ohh." Real surprise shone from her face, even more as I started moving slowly forth and back. "I didn't know we could be in this position to breed."

Smiling I continued moving slowly in and out, I wanted to slow this down and savour it. Move forward, hold, and pull my weenis back, move forward, hold and pull my weenis back, each time edging my body forwards a little more and dropping down onto my elbows I kissed Annabella. We kissed while I continued the slow humping, her arms circled my head and neck and her legs circled my hips holding me tightly against her. Or is she holding her tightly against me?

Either way she rolled her abdomen up against me at a faster tempo than my action, my action which she was limiting by the way she clung onto me. Knowing I was near the end I lifted up from my elbows to place my hands on the coarse straw and with Annabella holding on for dear life I humped as hard and fast as her vice like attachment to me allowed.

"Ohhhhhhh yess Tereeeeeeeeeeeeee, mfh, mfh, mfhhh yessss."

I squirted a gallon of my special life giving tadpoles and felt it being squeezed straight back out as I continued pistoning and topping up the sticky stuff.

Annabella was still in a frenzied state and uttering all sorts of meaningless noises; "Hmmff, hmmff, hmmff, hmmssyatterrrrrrrrrnnzya. Hrfff harrfff, hafff harrhh, yes. Yes. Yessss. Oh Terry. Why, why, why didn't we start this before?"

We had both gone across the top and breathless we collapsed in a tangle of limbs.

"My guess Plinky is you didn't see Jenny in here before."

"Ha ha that? Oi bin wachin' 'er fe yars." (I've been watching her for years).

"I love the way you drop into Granddads speak sometimes."

"'appen ziff. Come on Terry let's see the puppies."

"I just don't get you sometimes Plinky."

"Awww there, there. Get dressed, let's go."

We dressed in record time, climbed down the straw bale steps and made our way to the pen shed where Jasper was walking around with four puppies following, four puppies which seemed to be nearly the same size as her.

"Crikey haven't they grown?"

"They have, we reckon it must have been the Labrador, especially when you look at the brown one."

"How are the chicks doing?"

"Oh they're up in the run with the others now, they grow far too quickly. Dad's planning to let some more hatch. Which way are you going when you leave?"

"Trying to get rid of me then?"

"Course not Terry but I need to do some shopping and a lift into town would go down well."

I looked at my watch, "It's quite early, did you want to go now? I could hang around and bring you back too."

Annabella gave me a big squeeze. "Let me put a bra on."

We walked to the cottage where I washed my hands and face then turned the car round and picked her up from the woodshed Annabella had changed into a different jumper and her little bumps were missing. Her hair had been brushed and I noticed how long it had grown. Since forever it had been just about shoulder length and now it was well down her back.

"Your hair has got really long Plinky, it looks good."

"Ta." She reached across to kiss me before we both fitted our seatbelts and we headed off up the lane.

===================

This really was a wham bang thank you mam... In and out without chance to take a breath.

My notes could easily take this tale in three different directions roughly labelled; good, bad or ugly. Where should I head next in chapter 04?

Thank you for reading.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers