A Visit to Mistress Dee

Story Info
Mistress makes him her Punishment Slave.
4.6k words
4.43
9.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers

By the time she dropped the bombshell information on me, I was well prepared to hear it! There was virtually no feeling in my cock any more, and my balls were aching from the tight bondage they had been in until recently. I knew that there was no chance of developing a hard-on through mere physical stimulation now, having been trying to achieve that simple thing for the past three minutes; squeezing, stretching, pulling and waving it about all had the same flaccid results. This was not what I wanted at all, for I was into the final ten minutes of my monthly hour at the hands of my Mistress, and the relief of ejaculation was a pleasure I had been looking forward to greatly after the session I had been put through.

So too, it seemed, for my Mistress, for she eventually told me to stop playing with myself and to stand in front of her with my hands behind my back, and my feet apart. She took a towel and wetting it thoroughly she gently washed the offending cock and balls with cool water from the tap. This helped to restore some feeling, and soon I began to feel slight stirrings. Success!

You may think so, and so did I, but I was greatly mistaken.

"This is the third time you have failed me in the past six months, slave!" She started, and I agreed that it was so. "You know that I like to see your cock performing correctly. I dare say that it gives you some little pleasure too. However, if you cannot provide me with that particular pleasure today, you will provide me with a different one. I am sure you will agree that that is only reasonable?" she asked.

"Of course, Mistress. I will do anything I can to make up for disappointing you."

She was right too. I had been a regular visitor to her House of Discipline for the past thirty or more months, and over that time she had brought me from nervous beginner, through a series of gradually more demanding punishments and tortures to a point where I believed I was now taking quite severe beatings with whips, crops, paddles and tawse. My buttocks certainly thought so, for it took them a good three or four days to lose the bruises and sensitivity after a visit to her dungeon, sometimes longer.

She liked to tie me to various pieces of apparatus in the dungeon, and there to bind my cock and balls in many different ways; separating the balls, often hanging weights from them, and once actually binding them on top of my cock so that it appeared to be upside down. She might attach clips to the skin of my cock, or the scrotum, to add extra pain and discomfort. My nipples did not escape her clamps either, and frequently were stretched with weights attached to the clamps.

I would receive 'Black Marks' for my misdemeanours, for each of which I received six strokes from her whip, crop, paddle or tawse. My record session was one day when I earned twenty-four Black Marks, and for a week after, I was aware of my misdeeds! We were into a routine where I would write her a note before going to see her, depicting the session I thought she might play out; and she in turn would read it and perhaps incorporate some of my ideas if she wanted to. I had made it clear quite early on that I had a terror of the cane, and requested that she not use it on me which she had agreed to. This had enhanced my trust, and our relationship was well founded.

Of late though, my sessions had been very much the same, and although I was putting slightly more adventurous ideas into my notes, it seemed to me that she was becoming less adventurous herself. I still enjoyed the deep satisfaction of submitting to her, and being beaten by her but there was some indefinable factor missing. Perhaps she was becoming a little bored with me? Maybe we both needed fresh excitement.

So as I stood there before her, with my soft cock and reddened ass, I felt ashamed of myself. I was also very concerned that she was going to dismiss me forever, for letting her down so often of late. Perhaps this was the pleasure she had referred to? Looking at her eyes I detected a steely glint, and feared that I was right in my thoughts of not seeing her again. She took a deep breath, stretched to her full height, which in her black leather thigh boots approached six feet. I am about five eight, so I looked up at her anxiously.

"Slave, you have been a regular visitor to my chambers for more than two years. For this reason, I am going to give you the opportunity to make up for your failings. I have trained you from your lowly beginnings to take a certain amount of punishment, and I have respected your limits up until now. I do not want to lose you, but nor do I wish to be disappointed ever again. Today's failure to gain an erection, and to ejaculate, has annoyed me, so I am going to give you a choice. You may leave now, and do so with my blessing, but if you do, I do not wish to hear from you or see you again. That is the first choice. Would you like to take it, or shall I continue with the alternative option?"

I was aghast. Never see her again? I knew that whatever she offered as an alternative must surely be the choice I would take. "Please Mistress. Tell me how I can avoid your dismissal."

She looked coldly at me and started to speak, slowly and deliberately, spelling out my alternative. "You will become my Punishment Slave. I no longer want to use unnecessary time with clever bondage and tortures on your cock that prevent it from working properly later. When you come here you will be beaten. I shall use whip, crop, paddle and tawse on you as I see fit. Soon you will consider the beatings you have taken so far as quite mild. I shall put you into bondage of course, to prevent your escaping the punishment rather than to give you the feelings of helplessness you enjoy so much. And you will want to escape, I assure you. There is more! Do you want to hear it?"

My heart was thumping. I had actually thought that my beatings to date were pretty severe. Now she was telling me that I would have to endure much more. A curious twitching was starting in my cock, and I could feel the blood beginning to fill it slowly. "What the Hell?" I thought to myself, "Mistress, I beg you to tell me more."

Once again her eyes looked me up and down, and a slight smile came to her lips as she saw my penis gradually hardening. I, in turn, was surreptitiously looking at her naked breasts with their beautiful, thick, dark cherry nipples, which were as stiff as thimbles, sticking out boldly like pencil rubbers. "She's enjoying this!" I thought to myself, and the sight of her nipples stirred my cock into a few hesitant jumps, and I could feel it lengthening and growing. She was wearing her black leather g-string, around the sides of which were escaping a few black hairs, but also I could see the edges of her cunt-lips bulging. She enjoyed taunting me with her naked breasts, and the long gold chain which brushed her nipples as she moved.

"Yes slave, there is more. You will be caned! It is my favourite instrument of correction and you will not be spared. I intend to cane you severely!"

My ears heard it, but it was my penis which reacted first. With a huge rush of blood, it filled almost instantly, and stood hard and stiff, throbbing more tightly than it had for months. I looked down at it and saw the head, purple and tight, the foreskin completely drawn back, and not a ripple of spare skin as it throbbed with my heartbeat. There was no denying my secret desire now. I realised that I wanted her to cane me, and I wanted to be caned hard. All my previous misgivings, unadventurous, bored, gone with those six cunning words, "I intend to cane you severely!" She could see the reaction her words had caused, and continued without giving me the chance to croak out words of agreement.

"Your erection appears to have returned, slave. The words excite you. Will the deed excite you too? If you choose to take the second option I warn you that there will be no mercy. I shall be the sole judge of how much pain you will take, and I assure you it will be a lot more than you currently believe possible. Being my punishment slave will test you beyond your limits, but you will learn to crave the pain. You will beg for it! I believe you wanted to say something?"

My initial shock at her words was wearing off, but my erection wasn't, and I said that I wanted to know more. In response she said "I saw you staring at my breasts just now. I hope you enjoyed your view because I consider that worth two Black Marks. If you want to hear more I shall give you a demonstration which I think will be more effective than an explanation. If you want to become my Punishment Slave you may beg me to give you twelve strokes of the cane here and now. You have five seconds!"

My pulsating cock almost exploded. "Mistress, I wish to become your Punishment Slave. Please give me twelve strokes of the cane for looking at your breasts. If it pleases you I should also receive a further six for not erecting earlier."

Her face darkened. "How dare you speak without permission of matters we have not yet discussed? I am perfectly aware of your previous failings and it is I who shall decide on the appropriate punishment. I have no further appointments for the afternoon. Are you willing to stay here, for as long as it takes, to see through this negotiation and to submit at last to my cane?"

I wondered why she thought it would take 'as long as it takes' to give me a dozen strokes of the cane, but nevertheless I assured her I wanted to stay, and wanted to learn what it would be like to be caned by her. I was led to a device I had seldom seen unfolded before. A whipping horse, with four sturdy wooden legs, ankle and wrist cuffs at each corner, and a padded leather top to the 'A' frame, over which I was made to lie. Standing on the cross beam, bending right over the frame and extending my arms to the wrist cuffs. I was quickly shackled to both sets of cuffs, and then further secured by a strap tightened over the small of my back.

"Try to move, slave." I was commanded, and as I tried to rise, found that I couldn't. My legs and arms at full stretch, I was completely secured. I was very excited to realise that there was no escape and I was literally at her mercy. But I was also frightened.

"Mistress?" I started to ask her, "Please not too hard, as this is my first caning?"

I was met with a long silence, followed by the worst news I had had all day. "You are my Punishment slave now. You will be disciplined as and when I see fit, for any reason I choose, or for no reason at all. You had the opportunity to leave this place and you begged to stay. You begged me to cane you today, and that is exactly what I am about to do. There will be no discussion about this. There are no requests for leniency. There is only submission to correction, discipline and pain."

She paused to let that sink in before continuing.

"I grade a cane stroke on eight levels: Gentle, Mild, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, Extremely Hard, Severe and Merciless."

"I shall add a new element to your correction. You are currently in the habit of receiving Black Marks for your disobediences, and six strokes for each one. From now on you will receive punishment on two levels; Black Marks for minor offences, for which you will be disciplined by whip, crop, paddle, tawse, or any other instrument I choose. However, for serious misdemeanours you will receive Red Stripes. Red Stripes will earn you the cane. To begin with you will be caned six strokes for each red stripe. As your career as my Punishment Slave progresses I may increase the number of strokes you will take for Red Stripes. We will see. So far today you have earned two Red Stripes for staring, and you requested one more for your flaccid penis which I shall grant. I shall add an extra two Red Stripes for speaking out of turn, and one more because you had the gall to develop an erection while I was speaking to you, unashamedly allowing it to point at me. How many Red Stripes must you now endure, Punishment Slave?"

Now I wasn't so sure of myself. I had allowed myself to be placed in inescapable bondage be4fore I fully understood what I was letting myself in for. I wondered if I could beg to be released, but only for a moment. I was quite certain that she would refuse, now that she had me where she wanted me, but I also believed she would not punish me too hard on my first experience with the cane.

"Six Red Stripes, Mistress. I have brought thirty-six strokes of the cane upon myself. Clearly this slave is greatly in need of discipline and I beg for your punishment."

She gloated at me now. "Well done slave. You will be caned for your Red Stripes at the aforementioned increasing levels, starting with six gentle strokes. The sixth level for Red Stripes is 'Extremely Hard' which will be rather painful for you. I take it that is what you wanted?"

I was horrified, but my cock obviously wasn't. It couldn't have been harder. Clearly she was right.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you. I deserve the punishment."

"That is not what I asked! Do you want to be caned in such a manner?"

"Yes mistress. I want to be caned by you, and I want each Red Stripe to be applied harder than the previous one. Please carry out the punishment you have awarded."

"Good. You will count each stroke as you receive it, and thank me. At the end of each set of six strokes you will thank me again and beg me to cane you harder for the next six. Failure to follow these simple instructions will double the following red stripe. Do you agree that I am being very reasonable, and that you fully deserve this punishment?"

Oh my God! What am I in for here? Too late to run. Here I am, completely naked, helplessly bound and bent inescapably over her whipping horse, with my wrists and ankles cuffed and my legs spread as wide as the horse allows. My buttocks are presented for the worst punishment I will ever have taken. She has reminded me that I begged to be in this position, and my erect cock is testimony to that! I am terrified, and massively aroused. I have never felt so good submitting to my adored mistress. I will willingly suffer whatever she wants to do to me.

Humbly, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Good, then there will be no complaints as we proceed! Punishment Slaves find that complaining is not only futile, but leads to extreme pain. Now, I am ready to begin. Beg for the first six strokes!"

'Please cane me Mistress. I stared at your breasts and I request that I be given given six strokes of the cane."

I waited. There was no possibility of relaxing, but in fact, as the first stroke landed I realised that she was as good as her word; it was a gentle stroke. I had, after all, been well prepared by the previous hour's ministrations, and this did not hurt, although I did feel it.

"One, thank you Mistress", a second stroke quickly followed, equally gentle. This isn't nearly as bad as my previous terrors had had me believe.

"Two, thank you Mistress" three, four, five, six, thank you Mistress.

The cane had not sliced through the air, whooshing as it went. The noise as it struck was a soft crack. I can handle this, I told myself. Remember the rules. "Thank you for giving me the six gentle strokes Mistress" I'm making this up as I go along, I don't know what she wants me to say, but I'd rather not leave anything out, just in case!

"Please give me another six strokes for staring at you Mistress, but please cane me harder than before."

She laughed, and told me I was a most obedient slave, and that it would be her pleasure to cane me harder. Again, the 'mild' strokes were easy to tolerate. A little harder than 'gentle', but no problem. My erection, which had faded, was returning, and as I began to ask her for the third set of strokes she slid her hand up my thigh and rubbed my growing cock.

"I see you are enjoying your caning, slave. You have taken twelve soft strokes so far. There is no reprieve from the full allocation you know. You have four more Red Stripes to receive."

"Yes Mistress, please give me the next six, harder than before."

This time I did feel it getting stronger. 'Whap' and I jumped a little, as much as my bondage allowed, as I called out my thanks, and the number.

"Two, thank you Mistress" These are harder. My ass is beginning to warm up more now, and I feel a trickle of sweat run down my arm.

'Whap!' and again I am beginning to realise that the difference between 'mild' and 'medium' is quite noticeable. "Six, thank you Mistress.

"Thank you for giving me six medium strokes of the cane Mistress. I deserve to be caned harder for the next six, which I earned for speaking out of turn. Please give me six hard strokes."

She did! They hurt. Quite a lot. I could hear the cane as it travelled toward my heated buttocks, and felt the sting acutely as it landed.

"Ooh, one, thank you Mistress" wwwwh smack! Twenty seconds later "Oooh, two, thank you Mistress"

"Any more unnecessary 'Ooohs' and I shall double the next red stripe!" she announced. I had the wit to stay silent, until the next stroke.

"Threeee, thank yyyou, Mistress" wwwwh Smack "Fffourrr, thank you Mistress" I was suffering now. The accumulated beating from before, and now more than twenty strokes of the cane. My buttocks were roasting, and stinging. Wwwwh smack "Fiiive, ththank you Mistress" and finally the sixth which had me sweating more.

"Thank you for the six hard strokes Mistress. Please cane me very hard for the next six." Not talking so much now. Trying to remain composed, and obedient. I knew we were not playing now; this was a challenge which I had to pass. I wanted to impress her and in some perverse way I was enjoying the challenge. She wasn't joking! When she said she graded the strokes 'very hard' she meant it.

The cane came whistling through the air, and landed with a sharp report, causing me to writhe and moan. "ONE" I bellowed out, and was immediately told that if I did not count in a normal voice I could look forward to twelve like that.

"Thank you Mistress" Craack! Two, craack, three! This is pain. She had warned me. Should I beg for mercy? I still had to receive six 'extremely hard' strokes after this. Now I was hurting, but as the sixth stroke landed with a terrific crack I suddenly felt a rush of pleasure at the pain, and I knew that I could take more, and wanted it!

"Thank you for caning me very hard Mistress. I deserved every stroke, and when you give me the punishment for the final red stripe will you please cane me extremely hard."

"Are you sure, slave, that you want to be caned so severely?"

"Yes, Mistress. I truly want you to cane me extremely hard"

"And you remember the rules?"

"Yes Mistress."

She began. Louder noise from the cane as it sliced through the air. Louder noise as it hit me. Severe pain. Excellent! "Thank you Mistress." A second stroke, "Thank you Mistress" Three. Ngggh! Four. She really wasn't holding back. Five, screaming silently, Oh God, this is the most painful experience of my life, and I'm loving it! Six.

"Thank you Mistress! Thank you for caning me so severely. I deserved every one of the thirty-six strokes you have just given me. I am no longer afraid of the cane, and for that I thank you too."

"Well, that is a good thing for you slave, because you forgot to count out the number of strokes just now and you will be required to receive further punishment for failing to follow the rules. Don't you agree?"

What a fool I am. Or, was I challenging myself? This new-found experience was thrilling me beyond anything before. Did I forget to count aloud deliberately? I wasn't sure myself. Perhaps I wanted this not to stop so soon. I was barely able to utter the words.

"Yes mistress. I apologise for my forgetfulness. Please repeat the punishment. Six extremely hard strokes."

I could hear her smirk. "Also, as you will agree, the punishment must be doubled for failing to obey the rules. Yes?"

MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers
12