A Visit to Mistress Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress." No cries of protest. Take the punishment, I was telling myself.

"And, let us not forget that your correction will move up to the next level. You will be caned severely. I promised you would be caned severely, but I did not expect it to be today. However, you have brought this upon yourself by failing to follow my simple instructions. I am going to give you twelve severe strokes of the cane, slave. Is this fair? Are you ready to continue?" She is amazing. No mercy she had promised, and no mercy was being given.

"I'm not sure Mistress. Can my ass take more strokes?"

She laughed cruelly. "Oh yes, slave. There is no limit to the caning you can take, until there is no flesh left! I have to warn you that these twelve strokes will make you bleed, but frankly I do not care if I make you bleed; in fact, I shall enjoy it. You will carry these marks for rather a long time. I also warn you that once I start, I shall continue to cane you severely for the full twelve strokes. When I award punishment I always administer it to the full. You will receive no reprieve, and I intend to make this exceedingly painful for you. You may even begin to cry. I would enjoy that too, so do not expect me to show you the slightest pity or mercy. I repeat, are you ready to be tested?"

This is a very different Mistress to the one I had come to an hour and a half ago.

This cruel, cunning dominatrix is making me beg for discipline far beyond any previous limits I had thought myself capable of, and I have no option. I am still tightly secured to the whipping horse, and as the discussion unfolds I find myself getting sucked deeper into unknown territory. She is devious, and my cock is straining, wishing it could get bigger to contain the mad lust I suddenly felt to suffer for my mistress. She knew this, as she had once again slipped her hand between my legs to confirm it, squeezing, stroking and coaxing my cock, and my brain, into her thrall. Mercy? I was beyond wanting any!

"Please cane me severely Mistress. I want you to have no reservations about making me bleed. You have awarded me twelve extra strokes, and I beg for severe punishment."

She wasn't joking. The caning was severe. I was in terrible pain throughout the punishment. After the first three agonising strokes I was no longer able to count and thank her. I was fighting for self-control. I begged her to stop. She laughed and told me that she was enjoying this part of my training far too much to stop now. She wanted this punishment to hurt, was delighted to see me suffering so badly, and was looking forward to the final nine strokes to see how well I would take them. She informed me that I was now bleeding from these first three strokes, as promised, and that I had broken a sacred rule. Begging for mercy, when there is none, is forbidden. And for that she gagged me.

"There is no safe word, slave. You are being disciplined here! This is the fate of a Punishment Slave" I screamed into my gag as she laid each of the next nine strokes on me. I could hear the cane whistling through the air; explosions of white light in my tightly closed eyes as it struck; felt and heard the splatter of blood as the cane struck my agonized buttocks. The pain was immense, and I was shivering and trembling. I was on the verge of tears when she finally stopped.

"You are fortunate, slave." She told me. "From now on there will be no further leniency. As this is your first such experience I merely gagged you for your foolish outburst. The penalty for begging for mercy will, from now on, be twelve severe strokes of the cane! Had you cried out earlier, I would have made the punishment less demanding, but you chose to break the rules much later. You have only yourself to blame!"

I was released and allowed to look at the results of my disobedience in the mirror. My buttocks were swollen and covered in heavy, dark bruises, the entire area crimson red and many clearly visible cuts with blood smeared around them, quite apart from the multiple swollen, raised weals from the strokes that had not actually cut me. Endorphins were racing through my brain and the pain was already receding, to be replaced by a dull, throbbing ache. I was on a real high and I felt an amazing sense of achievement. My limits had been mercilessly expanded, and I was entering a new world.

I thanked her profusely for her brilliant assessment of what I had been needing, and she warned me that I was only just beginning to learn just how cruel she could be. She assured me that my next visit, if I dared to make one, would be more demanding than this! Considerably so! I had, after all, taken just forty-eight strokes of the cane and only twelve of those had been 'severe'!

I washed, dressed and as I was leaving I promised her that I would be calling her as soon as possible for my first full appointment as her Punishment Slave.

To be continued.

12