All Comments on 'A Visit to Mistress Dee'

by MarkTass

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this is complete and utter trash. Abusive bitch of a domme and there is nothing to suggest otherwise, like she made it impossible for him safeword had he needed to. He needs to find a safer domme to play with because it's clear that she has no issues emotionally blackmailing him and ignoring limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, he needs to find a person that will respect his limits. Perhaps in the future she will be able to better control the beatings since she may know, and respect, his limits. She beat him quite severely and made him bleed. Since this was his first time with the cane she needed to know about how much to push him. However there was no aftercare given to help with the pain and bleeding. He was allowed to clean himself but did he do anything after he got home to help with his beating? A sub needs to know that their dom will punish them however there is a respect to trust the dom to not punish too severely. At least there is some mention of a safe word.

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

I have been lucky enough to find a dominant mistress who canes me. She often takes me to the point of bleeding, but i am not afraid of it. I feel a real world strength after a very severe caning. I also put myself in her hands, she has a good judgement for how much is enough, and i think you probably cannot have a good domsub relationship otherwise. It is also easier to be caned if you can honestly tell your partner how and why you love her and submit to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is torture not bdsm. As a pro dom she broke several cardinal rules of BDSM, no safe word, no check ins, no limits, no aftercare, flaying skin and drawing blood, coercing him into punishment slave status, which was ridiiculous. Do some bona fide bdsm research! Hes likely permanently injured. I know its just a story, but some naive fool reading this might think its real bdsm. How abiout a warning next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous