All Comments on 'A Visit to Salmacis Ch. 01'

by TheWorldRoseanna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That is an excellent start and in my opinion, it could just be a finished story by itself. I love the twins aspect but I find the club to be even more of a brilliant idea and especially the colored stamps to identify size. You have some seriously creative chops to come up with some of these things and that’s just in chapter one. I will be checking back to look for this one constantly since the next chapter should be incredible. Thanks for taking the time and imagination to create all this and put it up to be enjoyed by all.

J.D.

TheWorldRoseannaTheWorldRoseannaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you very much for your kind words, J.D.! I'm just starting out with my writing, so I'd like to think that my work can only get better from here. I have a few ideas of where I'd like to take this story, and I hope they'll live up to your expectations!

-Roseanna

P.S. I'm glad you like the club/stamp idea! It came to me in a daydream at work, and I knew I wanted to try writing about it.

395694395694about 3 years ago

love it keep up the good work I hope to see another chapter

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 3 years ago

Great start, can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Hopefully Lexa starts getting more comfortable speaking as she gets more comfortable with sex over time. Would love seeing this story developed over like 10-15 chapters, but even 5 or so would be great. I do really like the sex club idea and armbands/stamps thing, and I think there is real potential here for amazing future chapters :)

TheWorldRoseannaTheWorldRoseannaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, 395694 and Ladd_Russo! I'm hoping to be done the next chapter some time soon! Please read on when the time comes! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue. It’s is an Nice Start. Want to see how it could be go on. I’m am really totally thrilled. Lexa is an Nice Character, wish to know how it would be influenced her in this Club, Community, and what it could influence her BrainDamage...that she could may rehabilitate. Please don’t let us wait too long. lg Uriel Arktos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was very sweet and nice! Thank you for writing this, and I hope you write a lot more in the future!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the great story. I loved the way you made your futa characters people instead of woman-shaped objects with penises. I hope you come back and write many more stories, you're really good at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked how Alexa was not the usual brash character. Well written and a sweet story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous