A Visit to Salmacis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-what do you n-n...What do you n-n-require from me?"

**********************************************************************************************************

[Maya]

Startled at how seemingly difficult it was to get that simple sentence out, Maya took a moment to reassess the girl in front of her. Knowing her relation to Alexia, she naturally assumed she'd be as forward and arrogant as her. But the body language she hadn't taken the time to properly read before now made her think of a terrified animal moments from flight.

"Sweetie, can I ask why you're here? You don't really seem like you're here to cut loose and party."

Alexandra pulled a notebook from her pocket and flipped through it until stopping on a page with writing on it. She then put it on the table for Maya to read.

[Good evening, my name is Alexandra. I'm sorry for doing this by note, but I have a hard time speaking. I'm here to pick up my twin sister, Alexia, who is already inside. She hasn't been answering my texts or phone calls since I got here, but she asked me to come and get her just a little while ago. You might recognize her, as she looks just like me, only with shorter hair. I'm not here to drink or party. May I just go in for a minute to get her?]

Ah.

"Damn! I am so sorry you have to go through this. As I'm sure they explained outside, it's club policy not to let anyone in who hasn't been registered as a guest. I'd love to bend the rules, but it'd be my head to let you in without doing things properly. You've almost finished, anyway. Do you know what we'll be doing in this room?"

Alexandra blushed and moved her hand in a so-so gesture that made Maya giggle. "Well, we take the penis measurements of our futanari guests, and use different colored stamps according to length and role preferences. It cuts to the chase for those wanting to get lucky, you know what I mean? If you're the type that likes large cocks, you're not gonna want to spend time working on a girl with a green or a red stamp. But if there's such a thing as too big for you, you'll want to stay away from people who have black or gold stamps. All non-futanari women have white stamps, and futanari who are strictly bottoms get silver stamps. Silver is generally chosen by our less endowed members, but it takes all kinds. We measure for girth as well, but it gets too complicated if we try to incorporate the various circumference sizes into the color codes as well. So we just let that part be a surprise! Does all of that make sense?"

Getting steadily more embarrassed as Maya explained, Alexandra eventually gave a nod in assent. "If you need to get in, we'll have to go into one of the private booths, and I'll take your measurements. I promise that I'll try my best to make this as comfortable for you as possible. Do you still want to do this?"

Maya watched as the shy futanari weighed her options, before mumbling something incomprehensible and moving her head up and down.

"Great! Just follow me, and we'll make this quick."

Grabbing a new tape measure, Maya began walking away as Alexandra followed behind. Well, maybe a bit of service is in order for the poor girl. She used her best sashaying walk to flaunt her ample backside for the other girl's benefit, and eventually they reached the privacy of the booth.

**********************************************************************************************************

[Alexandra]

The cloth flap rising and falling as each girl stepped through; they entered a small room that was barren except for a light above, and the two benches facing one another against either wall. Plopping down on one bench, Maya motioned for Alexandra to take the other. They sat there in silence, with Alexandra trying to avoid eye contact, and Maya patiently smiling at her. Eventually enough time passed without communication that the giant futa found nothing to do but stare back. She was quickly warming to the beauty across from her, and a shy smile threatened to make an appearance at any moment. When it finally did, Maya spoke. "Honey, there's no pressure or time limit here. Whenever you feel comfortable enough to remove your pants, we'll continue. But I won't do a thing until you tell me it's OK; you're the one with all of the control right now."

The respect and kindness being given was a rare treat for Alexandra, and were what ended up tipping the scales in her mind. Blushing so violently that she worried she'd raise the nearby temperature; she stood and pushed both pants and panties down to her ankles in one movement. Even flaccid, the cock looked to be over 10 inches, and was almost as thick as her wrist. Crossing her arms defensively over her chest, Alexandra tried to speak. "D-d-d-o what you n-n-eed t-t-o."

Maya had been staring at the member in shock for several seconds, before the stuttered words broke the spell. Tearing her eyes away to stare back at Alexandra's face, moments passed as she gathered her thoughts. "Wow. That is quite the weapon you smuggled in. I know you're only picking up your sister, but if you ever decide to visit on your own time; I promise you'll be very popular around here. For me to get an accurate measurement, though, it's gonna need to be fully erect. Would you like to do it yourself, or would you like me to give you a hand? I can assist you at the start, but we're told that we shouldn't finish guests off. The frustration of not getting to cum gets girls real hot and bothered by the time they head in." Finishing with a wink, Maya said, "And trust me. As hard as it is at the time, nobody complains afterward."

Having never been intimate with anyone, Alexandra had no idea how to react to the sudden proposition. Hugging herself tighter, she remained silent. Maya reached out to rub an arm comfortingly. "Honey, have you ever done this before?" As Alexandra shook her head emphatically, Maya seemed to come to a decision. "May I touch you? I promise that I won't hurt you, and I'll stop what I'm doing as soon as I hear the word 'no'."

Alexandra hated herself for feeling so shy and unsure. Here she was; her cock out, and a beautiful woman asking if she could touch it. And she was hesitating on how to proceed. Haven't I always been jealous of how Alexia never has an issue with screwing around? I always beat myself up for never trying anything with the girls who've shown interest in me. Pushing past her doubt, she aggressively nodded.

Maya couldn't help but giggle at that. "My, someone's eager!" Still keeping one hand caressing Alexandra's arm, she began running the other one up and down the length of the girl's penis. The gentle touches already felt heavenly to Alexandra, but she audibly gasped when the hand closed around the shaft, and began stroking it. Taking her hand off of the arm it had been feeling up, Maya used it to rub the tip of the large cock. Expertly using both hands in tandem to tease and pleasure the tall woman, Maya began a verbal onslaught. "Mmm, baby. Do you like the way I'm touching your big dick? Does it feel as good as you always imagined it would? You've got a pretty girl here dying to see your full size, and you're holding out! You've been denying the women of the world the chance to feel you shoving your huge cock in their pussy, stretching them out so much nobody else will do after you're done. But you can make up for that, Alexandra. You can get all nice and big and hard for me, and I'll make you wish you'd never find your sister. We won't even leave this room tonight. We can just stay in here, and fuck and fuck and fuck. You can cum inside me as much as you want, and I'll suck your cock until you shoot down my throat. Over and over, we'll fuck until the sun comes up. That's what you want, right, baby?"

Maya went on and on, all the while picking up the pace as she jerked Alexandra off; her dick becoming hard as steel as it grew to its full size. Alexandra wasn't the only one breathing a little heavily as the hand finally slowed to a delicate stroke. Grabbing the tape measure, Maya placed it at the base of Alexandra's penis, and pulled back until she had it extended to the very tip of the glans. "Christ, girl! 13"!?" Wrapping it around the shaft, she gasped. "And a 7" girth!? Fucking hell, share some cock with the rest of the class!"

As Alexandra tried to step back in embarrassment, Maya held on to her dick. "Do you really want me to stop what I'm doing?" Alexandra wished she could sink into the floor, rather than stand here and admit that she REALLY didn't want this to end here. "B-b-ut you s-s-s-aid-" She trailed off as the handjob grew energetic once more.

Maya offered a devilish smirk and told her, "I know what I said. But remember, management said we SHOULDN'T get our guests off ourselves, not that we couldn't. I really want to see what this monster's like when it goes off. I can stop if you say so, but I don't think you want me to. Can I make you cum, baby?"

Alexandra nodded her approval, but the action made Maya stop stroking. "Uh, uh, uh~. I wanna hear you say you want it. Come on, Alexandra! Let me hear that cute little voice again!"

"P-p-p-p-lease."

"Please what"

"P-p-lease make me c-c-um."

"Who's supposed to make you cum?"

"Y-y-ou."

"Who?"

"M-m-m-aya."

"Say it all together now!"

Desperate for release, Alexandra's brain shut down as she called out, "Please make me cum, Maya!"

"Ooh, good girl~."

Maya dropped to her knees and took as much of the dick in her mouth as she could. She made it halfway up the shaft before she stopped with a choking sound. Pulling back until the head popped out, she looked up at Alexandra. "It's way too thick! You're gonna stretch my throat out before we're done here!"

**********************************************************************************************************

[Maya]

Forget my throat, I'll dislocate my jaw if I'm not careful! Dipping her head forward again, Maya began roughly fucking her face on the cock; pulling back before shoving forward and trying to go a little farther. Once she cleared the 8 inch mark, she used one hand to cup Alexandra's smooth balls, as the other reached past them to feel the wet slit below them. Tentatively sliding a finger briefly past the entrance, she was surprised to learn Alexandra still had her hymen. Although most futanari indeed favored their cocks, they still played with their pussies enough that it was often already broken before their first sexual encounter. Figuring the girl would want losing that to be a little more special, her hand retreated from Alexandra's body, and instead dipped under her own skirt to slide two fingers into herself. Moaning over the drooling pussy finally receiving some attention of its own, the sensation Maya's mouth gave in that moment made Alexandra grip her by the hair.

I'm glad she's getting into this enough to show a bit of initiative. Maya removed her fingers with a whine of regret, and took Alexandra's other hand so it could be guided toward her chest. Pulling her face off of the dick it had been choking on, she needed a few seconds to gasp for air. "Touch me, baby. Do whatever you want." And with that, she forced her mouth back down as far as possible, finally reaching inch 10 with renewed effort.

Taking the words to heart, Alexandra began helping Maya along by tightening the grip in her hair, using the hold to direct her head back and forth. Meanwhile the other hand slipped inside Maya's dress to feel her breasts. She rolled and tweaked the nipples between her fingers, dividing her groping between the two mounds. Maya groaned in pleasure, and quickly slipped her free hand back under her own dress. Wet sounds resounded throughout the little booth courtesy of her ministrations, and the moaning from both girls added to the cacophony with increasing volume.

Considering it a matter of pride that she reach the base, Maya continued choking herself as the dick slid down her throat. Blowing past a foot of dick, she hummed in triumph as she enveloped the thirteenth inch, her nose firmly touching Alexandra's mons. Hah! Retreating until the cock was almost out of her mouth, she pushed forward and started fucking the entire length down her throat. The hand touching her tits retreated, and Alexandra used both hands to grip Maya's head as she began fucking the pretty face in front of her. Continuing to play with the futa's balls, Maya began furiously rubbing her clit while thrusting fingers inside her cunt.

It wasn't long before Maya exploded with a shudder. Her throat constricted as she moaned in post-orgasmic bliss, and the vice grip it had on Alexandra pushed her over the edge. "Cumming!"

Spurt after spurt shot down Maya's gullet, her eyes watering with effort as she tried to swallow the load. God, I think I'm gonna drown! After a dozen shots, she had to admit defeat and let the cock leave her mouth for a moment. Still shooting, it quickly coated her face before she was able to force it back down her throat, where Alexandra continued cumming for what felt like hours. It eventually stopped, and Maya felt the beast soften as it left her mouth. Alexandra sat down heavily on the bench behind her, and the two of them just looked at each other as they panted heavily. Maya eventually caught enough breath to say, "So, how was that for your first experience?"

"I-i-t was a-a-ama...a-a-incredible."

"Not to make assumptions, but I imagine you're not gonna wanna be a Silver, are you?"

"N-n-o."

Maya laughed in satisfaction as she turned toward her own bench and lifted the seat to reveal supplies underneath. Removing a container of wet wipes, she began cleaning her face, and trying her best to remove what had landed in her hair. Taking another one to give her pussy a wipe down, she fully turned her attention toward Alexandra and her messy cock. Removing several sheets, she enveloped the softened member in her hands, and began cleaning it of the saliva, lipstick, and cum that coated the entire length. Once she was satisfied that they were both as clean as they were going to get under the circumstances, she let Alexandra clothe herself, and straightened her own dress out.

As Maya faced Alexandra, they stood together in silence. The tall girl was staring at the floor with a little smile, but Maya saw how her eyes would shyly glance up at her every now and then. With a flash of inspiration, she called out. "Let me see that notebook of yours for a second." Alexandra looked up with a start, but drew it from her pocket, and handed it over along with her pen. Speaking as she wrote, Maya said, "I had a lot of fun today, Alexandra. I hope we can get together again sometime. Even if you don't come to Salmacis, I'd still like to see you."

"...xa."

Maya looked back up at Alexandra. "Sorry, did you say something just now?"

"I s-s-aid. C-c-all me Lexa."

Even after everything that they had done, it was this that had Maya bursting into a blushing grin. Handing the notebook back, she made herself say, "And you can call me anytime, Lexa. Mmm, I do like the way that sounds. Everyone else has their 'Lexi', but I've got my little Lexa."

Turning even redder than Maya had, Alexandra stepped out of the booth, and then froze. Puzzled at what had the girl so spooked, Maya stepped out and let out a groan. Two dozen or so women had crowded into the room to listen in. The wolf whistling, clapping, cheering, and laughter began as soon as both women were in sight. Dara stepped forward, shooting Maya a jealous glance as she did so.

"Been having fun, I see! I was wondering why Sizing was getting so congested; we could hear you two out in the hall! We tried calling out to you, but nobody answered. So we all let ourselves in."

Fighting past her embarrassment, Maya tried to sound as professional as possible. "We were in the middle of a thorough measuring session. That's all." Several girls snickered. "Oh, shut up, all of you! Get out of here for a minute while I finish up with Lexa! Since you decided to waltz in here, you may as well help me with the other girls, Dara!" Most of the ladies left the room still laughing, but a few, including Dara, remained.

Grumbling, Dara grabbed a tape measure from by the table, and motioned for one of the new guests to follow her into a booth. Avoiding eye contact with one another, Maya and Alexandra walked to the table together.

**********************************************************************************************************

[Alexandra]

As Maya leaned over to input Alexandra's measurements on her tablet, the large futa got another view of the luscious ass she hadn't gotten to explore yet. Feeling a familiar stirring in her pants, she looked away. Standing back up, Maya opened a nearly unused ink pad of gold, and motioned for Alexandra to hold out her hands. After marking her with the rich color, Maya told her, "Be sure to let the bouncers see your stamps, and they'll let you in without a problem." Dropping her voice so only Alexandra could hear her, she continued. "And I meant what I said earlier, Lexa. I tell the other girls to come back to Sizing just to tease them, but you're welcome here anytime. If you want to have fun with anyone inside, feel free! But be sure to cum see me again, or shoot me a text sometime!"

Alexandra smiled and assured her, "I'll s-s-ee you later, Maya."

Grinning back, Maya gave her a smack on the rear and turned toward the newcomers. "OK, ladies. Who was next in line? 'Fraid you won't get the extra service she did, but I'll have you in and out as fast as I can, so you can get it from someone else!"

Stepping back into the front hall, Alexandra began walking toward the inner section of the club. As much as I'd like to stay with Maya, I still need to find that damn sister of mine...

12